User Lists: 5

team punisher

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@helicoprion: Don't you get tired of saying Marvel always wins? You're probably @marvel_kills_dc, aren't you?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Deathstroke, easily.

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Deathstroke. Deathstroke can solo, and maybe even Green Arrow.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@frisky4: I don't always say marvel wins or at least i think i don't. i admit i am a little biased but that's just me

i'm not marvelkillsdc. that guy has dc hate written all over him and he flames people.

if i'm wrong i can accept it but i assure you im not in love with marvel to the point of hating dc.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Frisky4

@helicoprion: Okay. Then moving on.

====================================================================

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Why do you always say the DC character wins, then bumps old threads just to say they win, and respond to people who posted years ago?

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

I just happen to find threads where there's a solid case for the DC character winning. Like for example RKT vs scarecrow random encounter in Asgard I know thor stomps so hard they feel it over at darkhorse.

In this case though DS can easily solo.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: As much as I love Slade, he's not soloing. This is New 52 Slade. He is currently depowered, and while he's possibly the stronger, but he lacks speed feats. Punisher could probably take him.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@clownprinceofcrime1995: As much as I love Slade, he's not soloing. This is New 52 Slade. He is currently depowered, and while he's possibly the stronger, but he lacks speed feats. Punisher could probably take him.

This thread was made before he got depowered. I would assume this is a non depowered Deathstroke....

LOL at people saying DS solos though....

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Punisher couldn't get through his armour if you strapped DS to a table and let punisher crash a jet into it. Depowered how? Haven't heard much of DS since he was taking on Lobo and getting hit by submarines.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

This thread was made before he got depowered. I would assume this is a non depowered Deathstroke....

LOL at people saying DS solos though....

Eh, didn't pick up on that.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Punisher couldn't get through his armour if you strapped DS to a table and let punisher crash a jet into it. Depowered how? Haven't heard much of DS since he was taking on Lobo and getting hit by submarines.

Luckily punisher is not the only one here ;)

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Also that would get through Deathstrokes armor. Also after the submarine hit DS he was badly hurt and his armor was damaged as well.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Ok so we have moonknight who is a crappy batman who DS stomped P52 never mind N52.

A crappy Green Arrow who's weaponry won't touch Nth Metal.

Punisher who without getting something MCU helicarrier size and dropping it on deathstroke won't be a problem.

Oh I forgot DS the metahuman with superhuman attributes prep God gets 2 full weeks to prep against a barely peak human and two less than peak humans...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Ok so we have moonknight who is a crappy batman who DS stomped P52 never mind N52.

A crappy Green Arrow who's weaponry won't touch Nth Metal.

Punisher who without getting something MCU helicarrier size and dropping it on deathstroke won't be a problem.

Oh I forgot DS the metahuman with superhuman attributes prep God gets 2 full weeks to prep against a barely peak human and two less than peak humans...

First of all Moon knight is nothing like Batman and is not even close to crappy. Second why are you bringing up pre 52 which has no place in this thread? Also you say "nth" metal when Deathstrokes armor is not completely made of Nth. Anyway Hawkeye has trick arrows as well which could do something to harm Deathstrokes armor.

Deathstroke is not a prep god at all in the new 52, the team has Frank who has better prep feats than new 52 DS and they have moonknight's resources.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Master at martial arts and hand-to-hand combat

Skilled acrobat, gymnast, and detective

Expert marksman

Possesses both traditional and sophisticated weaponry

Sure, not like a crappy batman at all...

He's DCUs top teambuster, they're not going to change that. Also he still has the 90% thing and is a master tactician, meaning prep will still be his forte.

Unless he has a nuke arrow it's nkt scratching his armour, plus DS is a bullettimer. It's an Nth Metal mix and we've seen its up there with the feats we've seen up to now. Unless Hawkeyes arrows > lobo punching repeatedly.

Also N52 accuracy: Deadshot>>>Bullseye>=Deathstroke>> Green arrow> hawkeye.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's DCUs top teambuster, they're not going to change that. Also he still has the 90% thing and is a master tactician, meaning prep will still be his forte.

He does not have the prep feats to support that. You saying that proves nothing. Deathstroke severely lacks prep feats to put him on par with pre 52. He does not have any impressive prep feats that win him this fight.

Master at martial arts and hand-to-hand combat

Skilled acrobat, gymnast, and detective

Expert marksman

Possesses both traditional and sophisticated weaponry

I know who Deathstroke is and I know what he can do. You summing him up does not do anything for me and it is not needed.

Unless he has a nuke arrow it's nkt scratching his armour, plus DS is a bullettimer. It's an Nth Metal mix and we've seen its up there with the feats we've seen up to now. Unless Hawkeyes arrows > lobo punching repeatedly.

Hawkeye has tagged people far more impressive speed wise than DS, so him being a bullet timer proves nothing. I know it is an Nth metal mix, I am the one who told you that when you tried to pawn it off as just Nth metal when his armor is not nearly that impressive.

Hawkeye has a lot of impressive trick arrows inculding freeze arrows which could most likely stop DS. Hawkeye could potentially take out Slade.

Anyway your argument is not very good, So far you have based it partially off of pre 52 and you have been trying to say DS can solo. Deathstroke can't solo. If you want to argue for the DS winning you're going to have to include his teammates.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Shows how much you know that's moon knight.

People call it Nth metal armour as its the main component for durability and what makes it special.

Hmmm DS shoots Hawkeye and moonknight between the eyes, could do the same with punisher but then again he could beat him to a bloody pulp due to him being stupidly stronger.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Shows how much you know that's moon knight.

People call it Nth metal armour as its the main component for durability and what makes it special.

Hmmm DS shoots Hawkeye and moonknight between the eyes, could do the same with punisher but then again he could beat him to a bloody pulp due to him being stupidly stronger.

Are you trolling or are you just that bad of a debater?

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Well bullseye level aim, can't remember if his stalemate with Deadshot was pre or N52 so ill leave that out, enhanced reactions allowing for the quickest draw, moonknight, punisher and hawkeye aren't known for their bullet tanking ability. Of course he has prep so getting explosives isn't too far fetched either which would help a bunch and I don't believe freeze arrows have proven effective against his nth metal armour or holding a ten tonner. So even with prep minus a nuclear strike they don't have the firepower to take DS down.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Because you haven't shoen any way team P can win and can't get around the fact DS is still setup to be even more of a JLA/TT level teambuster when DC get around to it?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Because you haven't shoen any way team P can win and can't get around the fact DS is still setup to be even more of a JLA/TT level teambuster when DC get around to it?

Ugh, no he has not because this is New 52 deathstroke. You think the team automatically gets shot in the face. That shows your lack of logic and knowledge on the team full of bulle timers. Anyway bye, still not worth my time.

Deathstroke is not a team buster in the new 52, stop being biased and childish.

Jordanator41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jordanator41

Team Deathstroke

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Threads for Deathstroke vs individual members. There isn't a normal hawkeye one because he's just not good enough. As you can see Deathstroke wins all with ease. In a team and DS having prep isn't gonna help.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ultimate-hawkeye-vs-deathstroke-643767/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/deathstroke-vs-moon-knight-556474/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/punisher-vs-deathstroke-416482/

And DS' paper clip to fly is a N52 feat

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: First of all that is ultimate hawkeye. SECOND, THOSE THREADS ARE PRE 52 DEATHSTROKE, TRY AGAIN.

I always feed the trollz.....

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

They're frkm 3 years ago, that's N52

Except the punisher one but I'm sure N52 started more than 5 years ago

EDIT:

Checked N52 started 4 years ago. But most of the punisher thread is in N52 and as we know people when it's not stated love using the character now.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

They're frkm 3 years ago, that's N52

Except the punisher one but I'm sure N52 started more than 5 years ago

EDIT:

Checked N52 started 4 years ago. But most of the punisher thread is in N52 and as we know people when it's not stated love using the character now.

It does not matter if most is in the new 52, they are still arguing about pre 52. This is just...........embarrassing.

Would you like to do a cav with Punisher, Moon knight and Hawkeye vs new 52 deathstroke with 2 weeks prep? I would love to.

Claudia2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team 1

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

What to could punisher actually do to Deathstroke woth 2 weeks prep. He can't take him in a firefight/fistfight, and tech he gets has to rival lobo or a Submarines weight, which we all know he's not going to do. And DS has shown decent tactical and building tech feats so we know he's coming prepped. Also again what's to stop DS just shooting them all up at the start?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@thenaughtytitan:

What to could punisher actually do to Deathstroke woth 2 weeks prep. He can't take him in a firefight/fistfight, and tech he gets has to rival lobo or a Submarines weight, which we all know he's not going to do. And DS has shown decent tactical and building tech feats so we know he's coming prepped. Also again what's to stop DS just shooting them all up at the start?

So how aboutz that cav?

(edit) also lol at you saying he just shoots them, lol!

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Bullseye level aim and a sniper.

Happily but can't till late April/May. Assignment for uni, no reliable PC access until then, building up scan bank and knowledge of all showings, taking out PIS/CIS etc. I have these on other characters just not DS plus I can't do all that from my phone unfortunately.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@thenaughtytitan:

Bullseye level aim and a sniper.

Happily but can't till late April/May. Assignment for uni, no reliable PC access until then, building up scan bank and knowledge of all showings, taking out PIS/CIS etc. I have these on other characters just not DS plus I can't do all that from my phone unfortunately.

I will shoot you a PM with the rules and we will do it. I have all the time in the world....

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, Ollie and Bane take this one in a stomp. All 3 have great prep skills and are going to beat Team 2 to a pulp. Arrow is better than Clint in H2H, but even if they stalemate each other, Bane puts a merciless hurting on Frank, while Slade owns MK. I just don't see a way these matchups ever favor Team 2.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan:

Awesome, assignments due for the 28th, if I finish it early I'll let you know

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points