Team DC vs. Team Marvel: Street Addition!

ThyShallBeDone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThyShallBeDone

Team Marvel:

Captain America (Super-Soldier Serum), Wolverine (Healing Factor), & Ultimate Spider-Man

Team DC:

Deathstroke, Black Canary, & Creeper (Pre52)

Rules:

• Random encounter
  • Morals are as they normally are
  • Standard equipment
  • Both sides are at their standard states
  • Team DC has access to Pre and New52 feats (Except Creeper)
  • Creeper's laugh will not affect his allies
  • Win by death, knockout, or incapacitation

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel in a stomp.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

marvel pretty easy

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to say Team Marvel would win.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By serrure

Team Marvel

No Caption Provided

look at all the freedom in this pic

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8 Lunacyde  Moderator

Marvel

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysticmedivh
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel

BlackBolt35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackBolt35
ThyShallBeDone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP! This isn't a stomp. People already seem to think that Deathstroke would take a majority over the Captain, and Slade vs. Wolverine is arguable. Black Canary can keep Team Marvel at bay with her Canary Cry, and Creeper can easily keep pace with Ultimate Peter. However, Team DC is going to have a hard time putting down Wolverine. Not only that, but Captain America can easily takeout Canary with a shield throw. (If she just stands there.) I honestly believe that Ultimate Peter (And yes, this is Ultimate Peter and not Miles.) vs. Creeper could go either way. All in all, this is far from being a stomp. So please try to be more competent. I have no problem with Marvel winning but saying it's a stomp just isn't cutting it. @jashro44 I'm not George, but I'm curious to see your opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

izzy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel easily

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP! This isn't a stomp. People already seem to think that Deathstroke would take a majority over the Captain, and Slade vs. Wolverine is arguable. Black Canary can keep Team Marvel at bay with her Canary Cry, and Creeper can easily keep pace with Ultimate Peter. However, Team DC is going to have a hard time putting down Wolverine. Not only that, but Captain America can easily takeout Canary with a shield throw. (If she just stands there.) I honestly believe that Ultimate Peter (And yes, this is Ultimate Peter and not Miles.) vs. Creeper could go either way. All in all, this is far from being a stomp. So please try to be more competent. I have no problem with Marvel winning but saying it's a stomp just isn't cutting it. @jashro44 I'm not George, but I'm curious to see your opinion.

I don't know much about black canary and I hear mixed opinions of her cry. I hear she has harmed power houses but I've also seen the scan of white canary tanking the cry. I can only assume this is due to morals on canary's part, I also believe Canary doesn't like to use the canary cry randomly.

Creepers laugh could allow him to possibly take a majority on anyone here individually (enthesis on could and not would). However the major problem here are his team mates are not protected against his laugh so thats kind of a double edged sword. And there is a chance wolverine could tank it with his pain tolerance, and get in close and cut creeper up. Ultimate Peter could also possibly web his mouth shut if he can deal with the pain. I'm also told that creeper doesn't use his laugh to much in character.

Slade is the tricky one especially with both pre and new 52 feats. I'm assuming he gets his current gear? I think he might have a shot against ultimate Peter if ultimate Peter engages in melee combat. I think he loses to wolverine, nothing really changes except for a strength boost which I don't see being significant. He might be able to wrestle wolverine into submission but thats not really Slades style. He will beat Steve.

Overall I give it to marvel with wolverine being MVP, and I think in creepers case his teammates kind of work against him.

ThyShallBeDone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thyshallbedone said:

I don't know much about black canary and I hear mixed opinions of her cry. I hear she has harmed power houses but I've also seen the scan of white canary tanking the cry. I can only assume this is due to morals on canary's part, I also believe Canary doesn't like to use the canary cry randomly.

It's mainly due to her morals. She's sent people flying through buildings, taken out entire groups of ninja's, sent boats flying out the water (Decent sized ones.), and even disintegrated people with her Cry.

Creepers laugh could allow him to possibly take a majority on anyone here individually (enthesis on could and not would). However the major problem here are his team mates are not protected against his laugh so thats kind of a double edged sword. And there is a chance wolverine could tank it with his pain tolerance, and get in close and cut creeper up. Ultimate Peter could also possibly web his mouth shut if he can deal with the pain. I'm also told that creeper doesn't use his laugh to much in character.

Do you think it would be fair to take such a handicap away? I don't want to come off as bias towards the DC Team, but just asking.

Slade is the tricky one especially with both pre and new 52 feats. I'm assuming he gets his current gear? I think he might have a shot against ultimate Peter if ultimate Peter engages in melee combat. I think he loses to wolverine, nothing really changes except for a strength boost which I don't see being significant. He might be able to wrestle wolverine into submission but thats not really Slades style. He will beat Steve.

Slade also has more resilience to blunt force due to his armor. Just saying.

Overall I give it to marvel with wolverine being MVP, and I think in creepers case his teammates kind of work against him.

Do you believe this is the stomp people are making it out to be?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

Team Marvel

No Caption Provided

look at all the freedom in this pic

Too....much....freedom....

Must...side.....with.......'Merica....

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thyshallbedone: I think considering the answers so far it would be fair to make it so creepers laugh doesn't affect his own team . In regards to Slade I am aware of which is why I said he could take ultimate Peter in melee, but he can still be webbed up, and wolverine can cut him.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dcandmarvel
Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canary Call and the Creeper Sceam are the MVP.