Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Doomsday, General Zod, 500 green lanterns (including Hal Jordan and Kilowog), Superman, Captain Marvel, Supergirl, Superboy vs Gladiator with uni-power, X-man, Sentry with Crimson gem of Cyttorak (that gives him all classic Juggernauts abilities such as force-field, magical skills and so on), heralds of Galactus, Nova Prime, classic Thor, Wolverine with the Verdant Vial of Valtorr, Stonecutter, Tempest, Beta Ray Bill, Quasar, Fantastic Four, Apocalypse, Skaar, 100 sentinels.

Hm... I think "Sentrynaut" is the biggest problem here. But DC team has a chance since there are 500 (!) GLs. 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Green Lanterns....... Just green lanterns.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

dc team wins 500 gl's is a lot to deal with and doomsday is a monster to deal with dc team wins

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" dc team wins 500 gl's is a lot to deal with and doomsday is a monster to deal with dc team wins "

Quasar himself can absorb an energy of at least 100 GLs. Also he can take them to quantum zone. Sentry with Cyttoraks gem is a problem too since its Sentry power + classic Juggernauts power. Also there are ALL heralds of Galactus, including Morg and Silver Surfer. So they are a big problem too. X-man is a great telepath. Gladiator with uni-power is not a joke. And dont forget about Wolverine with powers of Valtorr. Classic Thor and beta ray Bill can deal a lot of problems to DC team. Stonecutter can make an absorbing mashine that would absor GLs power rings energy. Tempest is allmost unkillable (since she can make herself intangible). Nova Prime can beat many GLs by himself. 

So its pretty debatable who wins here.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Jedisupermaster: nova prime cannot beat any hal, kyle, guy or john dd is a beast he can handle sentry i  wolverine is not much of a help and gl can absorb to dc team wins and beside this battle has way to many people
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" @Jedisupermaster: nova prime cannot beat any hal, kyle, guy or john dd is a beast he can handle sentry i  wolverine is not much of a help and gl can absorb to dc team wins and beside this battle has way to many people "
DD is not a beast. Simple classic Juggernaut can beat him. But here we can see Sentry (who can give a good fight to any GL) with all classic Juggernauts powers. "Sentrynaut" will take Doomsday out. Wolverine with Valtorrs powers can just touch any DC character in my team and he will die. Quasar and Silver Surfer have allmost limitless potensial of energy absorbation. Quasar can take many GLs to Quantum Zone where he will kill them. But there are many of GLs so it will be a good fight. And both teams have a chance to win.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

you have not seen the new dd fight he can copy powers during the fight and become inmune to any thing the sentry does to him and the sentry gets trapple by gl like hal,kyle classic juggs cannot beat dd gl can drain to like hal done amazo so hal can solo quasar and kyle can solo quasar quasar let annihilus kill him in two seconds get real annhilus dc team wins

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" you have not seen the new dd fight he can copy powers during the fight and become inmune to any thing the sentry does to him and the sentry gets trapple by gl like hal,kyle classic juggs cannot beat dd gl can drain to like hal done amazo so hal can solo quasar and kyle can solo quasar quasar let annihilus kill him in two seconds get real annhilus dc team wins "

Classic Juggernaut will make Doomsday bleed since Doomsday CAN be physically damaged. And DD cannot do any harm to classic Juggernaut. Also DD cant copy Cyttoraks powers. And here we can see "Sentrynaut". Doomsday dies. And it doesnt matter if he will come back - he will die again, and again, and again. 

Quasar will eat Amazo and any GL on breakfest - quantum bands abilities are limitless. Also Quasar showed his great absorbing powers. Dont forget about SS, who can beat many GLs. 

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jorg

Only way DC team can win this is if Supes throws Sentry into the sun by BFR.

Sentry-naut would be literally unstoppable, but he couldn't keep up with the sheer amount of people and supes speed.

Although, with Surfer and X-man....surfer could channel the power cosmic telepathically into x-man to boost his telepathic skills to the point everyone on team dc is drooling.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Jedisupermaster said:
" @dccomicsrule2011 said:
" you have not seen the new dd fight he can copy powers during the fight and become inmune to any thing the sentry does to him and the sentry gets trapple by gl like hal,kyle classic juggs cannot beat dd gl can drain to like hal done amazo so hal can solo quasar and kyle can solo quasar quasar let annihilus kill him in two seconds get real annhilus dc team wins "

Classic Juggernaut will make Doomsday bleed since Doomsday CAN be physically damaged. And DD cannot do any harm to classic Juggernaut. Also DD cant copy Cyttoraks powers. And here we can see "Sentrynaut". Doomsday dies. And it doesnt matter if he will come back - he will die again, and again, and again. 

Quasar will eat Amazo and any GL on breakfest - quantum bands abilities are limitless. Also Quasar showed his great absorbing powers. Dont forget about SS, who can beat many GLs. 

"
ss can not beat hal or kyle if quasar is so strong then why did annhilus kill him i two seconds gl kills annihilus dd kills juggs dc team wins
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC wins.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By HolySerpent
DC wins
Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sgtcrispy

I'll say DC. Why did you put Wolverine here? He's useless.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By sa5m

What is the uni power? =)

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:

"
ss can not beat hal or kyle if quasar is so strong then why did annhilus kill him i two seconds gl kills annihilus dd kills juggs dc team wins "
*facepalm*

@sa5m:
It in charges the holder with cosmic powers.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@sa5m said:
" What is the uni power? =) "
Captain Universe.

Classic Captain Universe
Classic Captain Universe

No Caption Provided
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By sa5m
@JediXMan: Thank you =)
He sounds powerful I will have to look him up
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@sa5m said:
" @JediXMan: Thank you =)He sounds powerful I will have to look him up "
From what I can see, it basically amps up the user's power. It has taken possession of such people as Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Hulk, X-23, and I think Daredevil.
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jorg

But the uni power isn't precise on how much of an amp it gives people, for some it can increase thier stats a thousand fold, for some others it may only double it.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By HolySerpent
SS can beat any green lantern indivisually but two top tier lanterns together is going to be tough
Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By isaac_clarke

500 No Name Canon Fodder Lanterns doesn't mean much in my book, team 2, since the vast majority of them can drain energy right the bat.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" @Jedisupermaster said:

"
ss can not beat hal or kyle if quasar is so strong then why did annhilus kill him i two seconds gl kills annihilus dd kills juggs dc team wins "

DD kills classic Juggernaut? xD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can he do that? Classic Juggernaut IS unkillable (only the most powerfull beings in DC and Marvel can kill him).

I heard Quasar made Anihilus to kill him or something like that. 

Also SS can just drain GLs power rings energy. 

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC because of Doomsday.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" DC because of Doomsday. "
No. Doomsday will die again, and again, and again after each fight against Sentrynaut.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm a Marvel guy, but i'd go with the Lanterns & Supes.  Classic Thor,  Cyttorak Sentry, classic Gladiator & a few others would put up a good fight, but the sentinels are useless, unless they're the kind that Rhodes captained that guarded the X-Men's estate during the Civil War.  Nova Prime should also hold his own here, but I think the other Marvel teammates are mismatched.  Skaar was getting rocked by ordinary Juggernaut, Apocalypse wouldn't be able to do too much, aside from create horsemen (hopefully strong characters, for Marvel's sake).  In the end, Marvel needs more powerful characters.  I would have to give this to DC.
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@progenitor said:
" I'm a Marvel guy, but i'd go with the Lanterns & Supes.  Classic Thor,  Cyttorak Sentry, classic Gladiator & a few others would put up a good fight, but the sentinels are useless, unless they're the kind that Rhodes captained that guarded the X-Men's estate during the Civil War.  Nova Prime should also hold his own here, but I think the other Marvel teammates are mismatched.  Skaar was getting rocked by ordinary Juggernaut, Apocalypse wouldn't be able to do too much, aside from create horsemen (hopefully strong characters, for Marvel's sake).  In the end, Marvel needs more powerful characters.  I would have to give this to DC. "
There are many characters in my team that can hold their own against several powerfull GLs.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Jedisupermaster: dd kills clasic juggs and gl hal and kyle can beats ss dc wins
go_4green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By go_4green

DC big time, just due to the fact that there are so many green lanterns

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jedisupermaster
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

" @Jedisupermaster: dd kills clasic juggs and gl hal and kyle can beats ss dc wins "

Stop trolling. DD cant kill classic Juggernaut. he doesnt have magic in his arsenal. he cant hurt Juggernaut because Juggernaut cant be hurt physically. Am i need to give proofs?

I am going with Marvel.