Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel team easily.

1.Gladiator has better feats than Superman.

2.Thor and Bill can change Cap and Adam into humans.

3.Adam and Cap doesn't have feats comparable to Bill and Thor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team easily.

How could they possibly know that would work? Is striking lightning their "go-to" move?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CalebHara

@czarny_samael666:

I laughed.

Feats and scans?

They really do. They actually both outclass Beta Ray Bill and Thor in terms of speed.

I would edge this match to team DC in round 1. All three characters have speed advantages over nearly anyone on the Marvel team. They can match them in terms of strength and durability as well.

Round 2 goes to DC without a doubt in my mind. Bloodlusted speedblitzes from these three powerhouses are something that no body on the DC team can keep up with.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

Marvel team easily.

How could they possibly know that would work? Is striking lightning their "go-to" move?

Less for Bill, but Thor starts all his battles with Mjolnir or with lightning. If Mjolnir don't one-shot his enemy, then strikes with lightning. And opposite - if his storm moves don't win the match, he uses Mjolnir. Yet, Bill started battle with Fenris in this way. Or should I say: "battle", since he actually one-shotted him.

Bill rather likes energy blasts and really hard strikes with SB. TBH, when Bill isn't fighting someone just to hold him, he will use all these planet-busting moves. Because his morals are debatable, he even wasn't worthy of his hammer once.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666:

I laughed.

Feats and scans?

They really do. They actually both outclass Beta Ray Bill and Thor in terms of speed.

I would edge this match to team DC in round 1. All three characters have speed advantages over nearly anyone on the Marvel team. They can match them in terms of strength and durability as well.

Round 2 goes to DC without a doubt in my mind. Bloodlusted speedblitzes from these three powerhouses are something that no body on the DC team can keep up with.

1.Means that it won't end well... But ok: try to convince me that Superman can get hit from planet buster and not be KOd.

2.Feats of what? Summoning lightnings? Thor is GOD of lightning if You didn't know...

3.Show me Black Adam and Cap throwing punches in superspeed long enough to put down people who can survive planet explosion (in opposite to Superman who can't do it).

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Not very compelling without scans. Then again the first fight = morals on. I think if Thor and BRB don't do lightning attacks right off the bat DC has a chance in the second round. Unlikely, but I'll take any chance. Round 1, I'll say DC.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

1.Means that it won't end well... But ok: try to convince me that Superman can get hit from planet buster and not be KOd.

Which instance are you talking about? Taking hits from Thor? I'm ure you are well aware of Superman's feats, and i would be happy to show them to you. But first, i want to see something that puts Gladiator anywhere near the man of steel.

2.Feats of what? Summoning lightnings? Thor is GOD of lightning if You didn't know...

Feats and scans of Thor being able to change beings into different forms using lightning. Honestly, the whole scenario is somewhat ridiculous. Neither Thor, or BRB know that Black Adam and Captain Marvel can be converted to human beings.

3.Show me Black Adam and Cap throwing punches in superspeed long enough to put down people who can survive planet explosion (in opposite to Superman who can't do it).

Thats why he was able to blitz Hunter Prey Doomsday, Doomsday Rex, Darkseid, and a plethora of others that have durability that can match anyone on the Marvel team, even surpass it. Captain Marvel and Black Adam have been able to put down Superman, who has durability, equal to, or greater than that of anyone on team 1.

While weakened by red sun radiation, Superman took a blast 50 times the size of Kepler's Supernova. (A Solar System Busting blast.)

I don't see how team marvel wins easily.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins with some effort, their main problem is speed, but if everyone here had same speed, then Marvel would win with ease.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Not very compelling without scans. Then again the first fight = morals on. I think if Thor and BRB don't do lightning attacks right off the bat DC has a chance in the second round. Unlikely, but I'll take any chance. Round 1, I'll say DC.

I am not sure how I can show You that Thor or Bill are doing it from the start, since You wouldn't kno the context of fight. And it is pretty impossible to show - for example - 20 battles with context etc. If just showing You Thor using lightning is enough than it can be done. Harder with Bill. BTW, Bill actually striked with energy atack agaisnt Fenris, my bad.

Thor strated a battle in this way against Iron Man (it was his 2nd or 3rd move there, depends how You classify move when he is defending himself from Iron Man):

http://arousinggrammar.com/2012/07/01/thor-vs-iron-man/

It was his first move against Abyss and Ex Nilho when he was released in Avengers 03. It was his first move against Ereshkigal in Thor:Deviants Saga. It was his first attack when he was inside Alter Ego, in Astonishing Thor. All his attacks on Red Hulk with Mjolnir where boosted with lightnings.

If I would have to say what are his fauvorite first moves, then I would say that he is using them in this order:

throwing Mjolnir (66%) - lightning (20%)- energy blast (10%) - others (BFR moves, drainning, storm control, tornados, etc. - 4%).

@calebhara:

Which instance are you talking about? Taking hits from Thor? I'm ure you are well aware of Superman's feats, and i would be happy to show them to you. But first, i want to see something that puts Gladiator anywhere near the man of steel.

I know that Superman's best striking feat was destroying a Dark Moon. I know that he can survive part of supernova that destroyed a planet behind him or that he can survive collision of two planets, but in both occasions he was KOd.

Here are some Gladiator's feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In order:

Nanosecond reaction speed in fight, planet level strength used in battle against similar opponent, containning whole explosion powerfull enough to destroy half of our solar system, flying in heart of star, destroying planet...

He won with Hyperion-712, he stomped Wonder Man, has even score with Thor (1-2-1), his HV was said by ROM and Reed Richards as hotter/as hot as core of star, one/two-shotted Vulcan, broke Quasar's constructs... He also KOd Binary, but I haven't read that comic or I did it long ago, so I can't say if there was a context behind that or no.

Feats and scans of Thor being able to change beings into different forms using lightning. Honestly, the whole scenario is somewhat ridiculous. Neither Thor, or BRB know that Black Adam and Captain Marvel can be converted to human beings.

1.That wasn't the point. Point was that they or should say he (Thor) use lightning in most of his fights, often as a one of first moves. And it was proved on CV that BA and CM changes by any lightning.

2.Just out of this debate, I have seen Thor depowering his enemies (Marduk, but not Marduk Kurios, just some babylon god), but it happens so rarely, that I don't think that it is an option in character. Out of morals Thor can even take their life force/souls, as he did to Loki.

Thats why he was able to blitz Hunter Prey Doomsday, Doomsday Rex, Darkseid, and a plethora of others that have durability that can match anyone on the Marvel team, even surpass it. Captain Marvel and Black Adam have been able to put down Superman, who has durability, equal to, or greater than that of anyone on team 1.

Wait. You're talking about Superman, while I was talking about Adam and Cap Marvel. I know that Superman is fast in every way (flying, travel, moving, striking, thinking, etc.).

Superman was KOd each time when he was present on planet that exploded. BRB was present in two situations like that and he wasn't KOd in either. Gladiator was once and once he was attacked with planet level strength in battle and he also wasn't KOd. Besides, Cap said that he putted Superman down because he boosted his punches with magic bolts. And I don't recall Adam winning with Superman TBH.

While weakened by red sun radiation, Superman took a blast 50 times the size of Kepler's Supernova. (A Solar System Busting blast.)

Re-read Your scan, it was said that he was able to outrun that blast. It is even said that he would be killed if it would hit him.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gladiator is the fastest here. With combat nanosecond reaction time compared to Superman's out of combat reaction times.

Beta Ray Bill is also somewhere in there. The span of a few milliseconds felt like hours to him during Star Masters. He was also capable of perceiving things travelings multiple times the speed of light, and has tagged Silver Surfer multiple times in the past, as well as other Heralds of Galactus. He's survived having two black holes opened up on either side of him, and was still capable of moving and fighting.

Thor fights with cosmic speedsters, and has fought with people with reaction times much higher than the DC team. He's also flown through the event horizon of a Black Hole, something Superman couldn't quite do, and withstood a negabomb at one point IIRC.

Add to this the versatility advantage Thor and BRB hold over all of team DC, and the fact that they can revert Cap and Adam back to human form, and I don't see team DC winning to be honest.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC should win this

ABC_123_ABC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ABC_123_ABC

The DC team wins both rounds. Quite easily too.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1up!

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Thor revert Billy and Adam back to humans? Their source of mystical powers are not the same...