Mole Man

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Seriously? Only Red Hulk and Juggernaut would last against a Bizarro speedblitz. 

And to that you add Ultraman, Grodd and Prometheus?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666

Even since I don't want to compare each people to each other, Team 1 wins because team 2 doesn't have a telepath. Bizzarro would hold Hyperion and later BFR Juggy. Magneto will survive TP attack, but by himself he doesn't have a chance here.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

Seriously? Only Red Hulk and Juggernaut would last against a Bizarro speedblitz. And to that you add Ultraman, Grodd and Prometheus?

Look Bizzaro is The DC Character That Resembles Venom The Most Ive Done alot Of Research On Comicvine And If Have to Guess Instead Of Bizzaro Its Jimmy Olson

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Seriously? Only Red Hulk and Juggernaut would last against a Bizarro speedblitz. And to that you add Ultraman, Grodd and Prometheus?

Look Bizzaro is The DC Character That Resembles Venom The Most Ive Done alot Of Research On Comicvine And If Have to Guess Instead Of Bizzaro Its Jimmy Olson

Well I've actually read comics with Bizarro in them, and I seem to recall him having Superman's powers. He crushes everyone on the Marvel team except Juggernaut. He rips off Juggernaut's helmet and Grodd mindrapes him.
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Well I've actually read comics with Bizarro in them, and I seem to recall him having Superman's powers. He crushes everyone on the Marvel team except Juggernaut. He rips off Juggernaut's helmet and Grodd mindrapes him.

fine how about no bizzaro and venom who do you think would win? Let Me just Edit The Matchups

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

fine how about no bizzaro and venom who do you think would win? Let Me just Edit The Matchups

There's still Ultraman. He solos as well.
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

There's still Ultraman. He solos as well.

Hold On 1 More Time

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

If it were'nt for Mags,Hyperion,Enchantress and Juggs i would say even Prometheus solos,he keeps them in place with the stobe effect and starts spanking them with his nightstick.

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Macest128

@entropy_aegis said:

If it were'nt for Mags,Hyperion,Enchantress and Juggs i would say even Prometheus solos,he keeps them in place with the stobe effect and starts spanking them with his nightstick.

Taskmaster Could Take On Prometheus

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No. Prometheus just needs to keep switching his downloaded fighting styles. Taskmaster wouldn't be able to read him just like he wasn't able to read Deadpool.
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Macest128

@entropy_aegis said:

Its a Good thing DC Decided to Have More Than 1 Clayface Or Else Venom Would Counterpartless And Sad

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Its a Good thing DC Decided to Have More Than 1 Clayface Or Else Venom Would Counterpartless And Sad

How the hell is Clayface Venom's counterpart?
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No. Prometheus just needs to keep switching his downloaded fighting styles. Taskmaster wouldn't be able to read him just like he wasn't able to read Deadpool.

Okay To Make This Fight Fair Taskmaster Gets To Have All The Fighting Style Characteristics From All Prometheus Downloaded

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Shape Shifter,Matter Absorption, And Size Manipulation

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Okay To Make This Fight Fair Taskmaster Gets To Have All The Fighting Style Characteristics From All Prometheus Downloaded

Ultraman still tears through most of the team. Grodd still mindrapes. 
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

And Hey it Would A Much Better And Fairer Fight Than Bizzaro vs Venom

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Venom isn't a shapeshifter. Not like Clayface.
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

The Evil Hyperion Could Take On Ultraman

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No. Hyperion has his neck broken by Namorita of all people.
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Venom isn't a shapeshifter. Not like Clayface.

Hey Look I Just Watched This Guys Marvel Villains vs DC Villains Video And All Of his Matchups Were Really Good So I Just Agreed With His Clayface vs Venom Matchup While Sandman Fights Clayface II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaFDb_MnU1M

Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Macest128

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No. Hyperion has his neck broken by Namorita of all people.

No He Wasnt http://marvel.wikia.com/Hyperion_(Squadron_Sinister)_(Earth-616) He Is Just As Powerfull As The Good Hyperion

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Macest128 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Nope,it's not just a question of fighting skills,Prometheus's nightstick would destroy Tasky.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

He wouldn't crush Hyperion.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By YoungGunna

It would depend on what Prometheus has at his disposal because it seems that most of his impressive showings had to do with him having prep and Bizzaro wouldn't crush Hyperion he's just to stupid.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Hyperion would be overwhelmed by the rest. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

Even since I don't want to compare each people to each other, Team 1 wins because team 2 doesn't have a telepath. Bizzarro would hold Hyperion and later BFR Juggy. Magneto will survive TP attack, but by himself he doesn't have a chance here.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Macest128 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Hyperion would be overwhelmed by the rest. 
Of course he will. As I've said in first post:
Bizarro should be fast enough to at least keep up with Hype, so even if he will hold him for a second, GG will take him a long with others. I see only Magneto and Juggy survivng his TP. Mags is not a problem and Juggy will be BFR'd.