Rules!

• No BFR
  • No Prep
  • Win via KO/Death

Team 1

• Darkseid : Pre 52
  • SBP : With Sun Armor
  • Despero: Strongest version
  • Amazo: Powers= Superman, Cap Atom, Cap Marvel, Martian, Zatana, Aquaman, Wonderwoman: Weapons = Lasso, GL Ring
  • Larfleeze: classic Agent Orange
  • Helspont: Strongest version

VS

EDIT: Thor loses the Destroyer and gets the Odin force, just to make it more interesting

Team 2

• Odin Force Thor
  • Thanos: Thanos imperative
  • Bor
  • Tyrant: De powered
  • Morg: well of life
  • Mangog
#2 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5058 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#4 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

interresting

#5 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nutupnutdown said:

@Ferdelance said:

Team 1

Agreed, Helspont is a big factor for team 1's victory

Also add in the fact that Larfleeze = entire lantern corps

#6 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to say team one, but I honestly don't know how this'll turn out.

#7 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins

You nerfed team 2 and powered up team 1.

#8 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nutupnutdown said:

@Ferdelance said:

Team 1

What are Helsponts feats except for fighting Majestic?

@AverageMan said:

Team 1 wins

Its pretty even imo. If i give Thor the OF and Destroyer team 2 wins. If i give Tyrant more power team 2 wins. Bor is a skyfather.

Team 1 might win, but its not a stomp! what do you suggest?

#9 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins but will be a pretty intense battle 

#10 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@AverageMan

Team 1 wins

#11 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@Nutupnutdown said:

@Ferdelance said:

Team 1

What are Helsponts feats except for fighting Majestic?

@AverageMan said:

Team 1 wins

Its pretty even imo. If i give Thor the OF and Destroyer team 2 wins. If i give Tyrant more power team 2 wins. Bor is a skyfather.

Team 1 might win, but its not a stomp! what do you suggest?

Come on you powered up Amazo insanely high! Also you gave team 1 some powerful telepaths who should be able to take control of either mangog, morg and/or Tyrant (imo you shouldn't have depowered him). This battle is in team 1's favor. You are right it isn't a stomp but you made it more difficult for team 2 to win than team 1.

#12 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan:

1. ok il change OP. Thor loses the Destroyer and gets the Odin force
  2. other than Despero who is "high level telepath"?
  3. Also do you think Despero has stronger TP than Thanos and Tyrant and Bor a skyfather?
#13 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#14 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O...whoa... I gotta think about this one

#15 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thor.

Tyrant is too strong.

#16 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@AverageMan:

3. Also do you think Despero has stronger TP than Thanos and Tyrant and Bor a skyfather?

1) Agreed

2) Amazo cause you gave him Martian and Helspont.

3) He sure has more telepathic abilities (mind control, telekenesis, telepathy ect ) but Thanos, Thor and Bor are too powerful to be controlled. Despero should be able to control Tyrant. Thanos however is able to create psychic energy blasts which are more powerful than any psychic attacks Despero could summon.

Team 2 is stronger than team 1. But Team 1 has the Advantage within abilities and powers (matter manipulation, Psychic abilities, Speed and time manipulation).

#17 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team Thor.

Tyrant is too strong.

Couldn't Prime solo?

#18 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan said:

@Greendevil said:

@AverageMan:

1) Agreed

3) He sure has more telepathic abilities (mind control, telekenesis, telepathy ect ) but Thanos, Thor and Bor are too powerful to be controlled. Despero should be able to control Tyrant. Thanos however is able to create psychic energy blasts which are more powerful than any psychic attacks Despero could summon.

Team 2 is stronger than team 1. But Team 1 has the Advantage within abilities and powers (matter manipulation, Psychic abilities, Speed and time manipulation).

Dude Tyrant is the strongest dude on Team 2 after Bor imo. Easily over Thanos and Mangog. He busted up amped Thanos and made him turn tail. I dont think Despero can even affect him with TP. He will have to do something else imo.

Depowered Tyrant slashed newly fed Galactus in the face and Morg had to scare him with the ultimate nullifier. Depowered Tyrant is the shit dude lol

#19 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team Thor.

Tyrant is too strong.

Couldn't Prime solo?

lol no dude. Nobody is soloing in any team. SBP vs Bor or OF-Thor would be epic though

#20 Posted by XiiX (8268 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Which Larfleeze is it?

#21 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Agent Orange. The guy with power of the entire Orange force! I think this is his strongest version. He will have to be if he is fighting these guys.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18579 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@XiiX said:

Agent Orange. The guy with power of the entire Orange force! I think this is his strongest version. He will have to be if he is fighting these guys.

I dont think there is more than one version of Agent Orange anyways. Its always been the same version.

#23 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5058 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 in a good battle

#24 Posted by XiiX (8268 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Team 1 in an unbelievably close bout.

#25 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Darkseid

#26 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@AverageMan said:

@Greendevil said:

@AverageMan:

1) Agreed

Dude Tyrant is the strongest dude on Team 2 after Bor imo. Easily over Thanos and Mangog. He busted up amped Thanos and made him turn tail. I dont think Despero can even affect him with TP. He will have to do something else imo.

Depowered Tyrant slashed newly fed Galactus in the face and Morg had to scare him with the ultimate nullifier. Depowered Tyrant is the shit dude lol

I am aware of his feats and that he is one of the most powerful in team 2. But what I meant was that Thor, Thanos and Bor are more resilient to mind control than Tyrant. I am not sure whether he could resist.

#27 Posted by PowerHerc (84031 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor team wins due to him having the Odin-Force.

#28 Posted by Protin (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards team 2. If they can quickly take out their TP threats like Despero and Amazo, that should eliminate them worrying about their team mates possibly getting controlled, but they still have to deal with some heavy powerhouses. I think Thors team just has too many sky father level guys. I'll go with team 2

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Thor team wins due to him having the Odin-Force.

Yep, team Thor wins, i change my vote.

#30 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan said:

I am aware of his feats and that he is one of the most powerful in team 2. But what I meant was that Thor, Thanos and Bor are more resilient to mind control than Tyrant. I am not sure whether he could resist.

ok i get what you say now, thx

Isnt depowered Tyrant = or at lest almost = depowered Galactus? I honestly think Tyrants has TP attacks covered.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team Thor.

Tyrant is too strong.

Couldn't Prime solo?

No

#32 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Team Darkseid

#33 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Team 2. Even a nerfed Tyrant is a monster.

#34 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I am leaning towards team 2. They have Bor and Tyrant

#35 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

aaaand the tide tuuuuuurns

#36 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

Tho arguements can be made for either team to win, I'm slightly leaning towards Team Thor

#37 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Greendevil said:

@XiiX said:

I dont think there is more than one version of Agent Orange anyways. Its always been the same version.

Wasn't he depowered at one point?
#38 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@AverageMan said:

Isnt depowered Tyrant = or at lest almost = depowered Galactus? I honestly think Tyrants has TP attacks covered.

Only in his original form he is as powerful as Galactus but in his depowered he should be at Thanos level or maybe slightly lower or higher. As far as I know Tyrant is able to control and manipulate technology but that doesn't really count as TP feats.

#39 Posted by Killemall (18579 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Wasn't he depowered at one point?

He was never officially de-powered. People tend to look at his showings during original Agent Orange saga and compare that to his showings on earth during War Of Light saga to show there is a difference between power level. I am more inclined to think, since DC has never retconned his power level before, its just a low showing for him, specially given the fact that in the ongoing Green Lantern Corps series he looks pretty powerful, has a guardian as a pet and has been apparently been fighting and doing well against Invictus the arc-angel, even apparently killed a whole bunch of other Arc-angels before (off panel), and Invictus for one soloed a whole bunch of popular lanterns from different emotional spectrum without breaking a sweat. That shows he's pretty powerful doesnt it?

#40 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Yes it does. But I heard he was depowered when Hector Hammond ate his power battery.

#41 Posted by Killemall (18579 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Killemall: Yes it does. But I heard he was depowered when Hector Hammond ate his power battery.

Oh ok, when the hell did that happen. I though i read through the entire Green Lantern solo issues and never remember reading that (but then again it was before i started debating in comicvine so dont have most of the scans saved).

#42 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Oh ok, when the hell did that happen.

Idk. I just heard around. I think it was when Krona was collecting the entities. It also says it in Hector Hammonds CV page.

#43 Posted by Killemall (18579 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Killemall said:

Oh ok, when the hell did that happen.

Idk. I just heard around. I think it was when Krona was collecting the entities. It also says it in Hector Hammonds CV page.

Krona collecting the entities, then its during War Of Light saga, where his feats looked meh!

Perhaps it has to do with Hector Hammond eating his power battery, lol everytime i read that it still sounds stupid unless there was something explained in the series.

#44 Posted by Greendevil (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan said:

Dude, Tyrant is easily above Thanos. Thanos had a power orb the whole time and he wasn't exactly holding back.

The scans start from the bottom and up. I know you have seen them but i just put them up anyway :)

@Greendevil said:

Only in his original form he is as powerful as Galactus but in his depowered he should be at Thanos level or maybe slightly lower or higher. As far as I know Tyrant is able to control and manipulate technology but that doesn't really count as TP feats.