-Win by death or knockout

-Morals off

-No prep

-Post Crisis: Darkseid, Superman, Orion, Sinestro & Martian Manhunter

-Standard 616: Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, Quasar & Vulcan

Fight takes place in Utopia:

who wins?

#2 Posted by Iragexcudder (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Id honestly say Marvel takes it.. quasar and surfers energy manipulation would do damage against superman tremendously. Thor can beat sinestro and J'onn. Darkseid would be left alone to fight all of them..

#3 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6870 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team.

#5 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take Team Darkseid here...

I think Darkseid "can" seriously hurt Thanos with the Omega Beams... Martian Manhunter should be able to Mental Attack Vulcan and Quasar which would subdue them... Thor could be a problem but I think Kal-El could smash his head in if it comes down to a slugfest. Now the problem would be Orion vs Silver Surfer... Orion can't beat the Surfer by himself... but maybe assistance from the Martian Manhunter he probably could.

#6 Edited by eternityx (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid are going to have a long drawn out battle, so are Thor and Superman and so are Quasar and Orion. These first three battles, in my opinion, could go either way but I think SS will beat MMH in less time than it takes any of the first three battles to finish and Vulcan will also beat Sinestro quickly. So now it's 5 vs 3 and even in the original 3 vs 3 match ups it's debatable who would win but with the numbers advantage now, Marvel definitely ends up taking the win.

#7 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos Vs Darkseid-Can go both ways

Thor Vs Orion-Thor might win

Vulcan Vs Superman-Superman wins

Quasar Vs Sinesto-Quasar could win

Silver Surfer Vs MMH-l'm leaning for Silver Surfer

#8 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar sets of a 100 Megaton explosion inside Thanos head (Good feat for both Thanos and Quasar).

#9 Posted by cameron83 (6709 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#11 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't 5 1v1's, it's 1 5v5. First thing to look at are the instant kills and instant BFRs. So after Darkseid, MM, Silver Surfer and Quasar(?) are done with the one-shots whose left on the teams that resisted all that and is actually left to fight?

I don't know enough about Quasar, Vulcan or Orion to participate here. I'm just saying this is really only a fight against the guys that are left after the instant-win abilities are done flying.

#12 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#13 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos those monkeys.

#14 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid kills somebody with his Omega beams, can't he bring them back on his side?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos those monkeys.

Sheeeeeeit, sucka you crazy.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18296 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

Quasar sets of a 100 Megaton explosion inside Thanos head (Good feat for both Thanos and Quasar).

Thanos has Infinity Gauntlet during Quasar 26, so its really not a feat from Thanos, anyone with Infinity Gauntlet should be able to tank that , and thats what happened anyways, Thanos just totally toyed with Quasar.

Weird part was, LT was right there , he did nothing.

#17 Posted by Killemall (18296 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid kills somebody with his Omega beams, can't he bring them back on his side?

Well technically Thanos could just go back in time and prevent anyone from being killed by shielding them, Celestial Tech are pretty scary when you know how to use them (maybe Apocalypse should take some lessons with Thanos :p ).

#18 Posted by Cgoodness (3928 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't the infinity gauntlets useless out of its universe? Anyways my vote is still team thanos

#19 Edited by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Darkseid "can" seriously hurt Thanos with the Omega Beams... Martian Manhunter should be able to Mental Attack Vulcan and Quasar which would subdue them... Thor could be a problem but I think Kal-El could smash his head in if it comes down to a slugfest. Now the problem would be Orion vs Silver Surfer... Orion can't beat the Surfer by himself... but maybe assistance from the Martian Manhunter he probably could.

I will agree with this.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (12588 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos> Darkseid

Thor> Orion

Vulcan> Sinestro

Silver Surfer> Martian Manhunter

Quasar> Superman

#21 Edited by NoFugazy (68 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by hardcorefakes (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of Supergirl, just place that entire Marvel team there.

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (16145 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by mjolnirson (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by dondave (34641 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I hate to say this Team Marvel ftw, but Thor dies

#26 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6870 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by New_World_Order (12588 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Team Darkseid should win.

Superman, and MM with no morals would be brutal. They couldn't solo of course, but them combined with Darkseid, Sinestro and Orion should eb enough to defeat team Thanos in a quite decent battle.

#29 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Team Darkseid should win.

Superman, and MM with no morals would be brutal. They couldn't solo of course, but them combined with Darkseid, Sinestro and Orion should eb enough to defeat team Thanos in a quite decent battle.

#30 Edited by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

OK im really gonna say it, im ready to say it....Thanos solos.

#31 Edited by BullPR (674 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough information for me here to be able to conclude. Thanos from Thanos Imperative was pretty impressive. But is the Omega effect part of Death realm or not? Would it work on an avatar of Death?

Two possible hypothesis:

1) Superman one shot by SS, then SS can take care of MMH, then no real threat for speed blitz or telepathic attack, as Thanos vs Darkseid is an ongoing debate, SS and the rest of the Marvel team should overpower the rest of DC team.

2) Darkseid can take care of Thanos, and then it's probably another story...

#32 Edited by patzello (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and MMH both have big weaknesses (kryptonite and fire) and 3 of the characters on Marvels team don't even have to try to produce their demise.

5v3. (Note: MMH's biggest contribution would have been his telepathy. Vulcan is capable of shutting telepathy down, Thanos and Surfer both have experience in telepathy as well, so even if he was to hang around it would only make things slightly more interesting)

Not entirely familiar with Sinestro's ring's limits, but if his ring has finite energy like GL's, 4 characters on Marvel team are capable of draining it dry.

5v2

If the whole team stands back and lets Thanos and Thor fight Darkseid and Orion it would be an interesting fight. But they would not.

The DC team has some heavy hitters stepping up to the plate. They just are not enough.

#33 Posted by patrat18 (9002 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: what thor can beat jonn??

#34 Posted by patrat18 (9002 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

Takes Orion, MM, Superman and Sinestro rather easily. Darkseid can give him some trouble, but ultimately Thanos can defeat him.

#36 Posted by patrat18 (9002 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn: yea your bais as shit bullshit thanos with the gauntlet ok without it darkseid owns him hands down

#37 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

No. Thanos is too tough and too powerful, Darkseid can´t defeat him.

#38 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel wins; Thanos does not solo.

#39 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thanos.

#40 Edited by Postacrat (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Darkseid.

#41 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thanos.

Thanos beats Darksied

Superman beats Thor

Silver Surfer beats Orion

Quasar beats Sinestro

Martian Manhunter beats Vulcan

Then Thanos Quasar and Silver Surfer beat Superman and Martian Manhunter.

In any case none of the DC character`s can beat Thanos or and only 2 of the DC heroes have a slime chance of even being able to match Surfer (Superman and MMH) but they still can`t beat him.

#42 Posted by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#44 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is pretty much a dead set draw 5/5 it just depends on who does what and who fights who. On a side note I do be leave Vulcan has high end resistances to mental attacks but I would have to go look.

#46 Posted by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

My big worry for team Marvel is Martian Manhunter. With no morals I think he could mind rape some of the team immediately, and the rest of them after a while. I think that Thanos would hold him off telepathically for a while, but would eventually be subdued. Not sure about that though.

#47 Edited by kidamazo29 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL

#48 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

-Post Crisis: Darkseid, Superman, Orion, Sinestro & Martian Manhunter

-Standard 616: Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer, Quasar & Vulcan

Alright.

Vulcan can shut off telepathy and resist incredible telepathy as shown with resisting Emma Frost+Cerebro.

Quasar and Silver Surfer are energy manips on a level that the DC team can't really handle.

Sinestro could very easily take out some of the glass cannons on the Marvel team (Vulcan?).

Thanos vs Darkseid is going to be long and drawn out; DS's OBs won't OHKO Thanos but DS is also very durable, hmm.

Supes and MMH would probably speedblitz, but Quasar and the Surfer could maybe put up shields given that Supes and MMH have to accelerate.

So here's how I see the fight go down.

Supes and MMH attempt a speedblitz while DS spams OBs; Surfer and Quasar barely put up shields.

Darkseid spams OBs, Thanos engages him.

Thor and Orion charge at each other.

MMH attempts to mindrape, Vulcan stops him.

Silver Surfer/Quasar kill Supes, MMH, and Sinestro while Sinestro kills Vulcan and Quasar dies as well.

So now it's Thor, Silver Surfer, and Thanos vs Darkseid and Orion.

Thor puts down Orion

Darkseid KOs Thanos with the OBs

Together, Thor and the Surfer blast Darkseid until there's nothing left.

Marvel wins.

#49 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio