#1 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

So Wolverine and Deadpool are at each-other's throats again, and this time they decide to call in some friends to help settle their rivalry once and for all. For his part Deadpool brings in fellow mercenaries Deathstroke (who is his Post-Crisis, Pre-New 52 version but with his New 52 armor) and Taskmaster (who is his UDON iteration). Not to be outdone, Wolverine calls in some old favors and gets Black Panther (in his nifty Vibranium armor) and Ripclaw to join him against Deadpool's team.

Fight takes place in front of the X-Mansion with Charles Xavier as referee and the mansion's population gathered to watch the spectacle. Who takes it?

Versus

#2 Posted by dondave (36583 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Claws

#3 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Mercanary wins in versatility, range, skill, and awesomeness factor so I say they win!

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Reason?

Me personally, I give it to Team Mercenary on the account of Ripclaw being a bit of a weak link. DS can beat him, and then either help Taskmaster beat T'challa or else finish T'challa off if he's beaten Taskmaster by then. Then it's DS, Deadpool, and possibly Taskmaster all against Wolverine, and I don't see him winning that by himself.

#5 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9080 posts) - - Show Bio

RipClaw is going down fast

#6 Edited by Wolverine08 (41190 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Now THERE'S a response I saw coming. XD

@cable_extreme: Yeah I was thinking that myself. He's definitely a weak link.

#8 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@wolverine08: Now THERE'S a response I saw coming. XD

@cable_extreme: Yeah I was thinking that myself. He's definitely a weak link.

I disagree. Ripclaw has taken on Wildstorm Warblade and Zealot and faired admirably both times. Zealot who is on Logan's level skill being over 4 thousand years old having also given Marc Slayton a tussle 5if you don't know who the best hand to hand fighter in Wildstorm is then shame on you lol!!!). Warblade who can slice through anything on a molecular level to the extent his abilities where cutting up Mr. Majestic and Captain Atom. Ripclaw has also tagged Velocity consistently. Not to mention a healing factor on par with Logan's that allows him to keep fighting under extreme conditions:

Ripclaw is far from a weak link.

#9 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else?

#10 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump