#1 Edited by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Chun Li, Cammy, and Sakura VS Nightwing, Red Hood, and Red Robin

Standard gear for the robin boys (New 52)

No Prep

Morals or No morals?

Fight takes place on the roof tops of Gotham.

Who takes it?

#2 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I will have to go with Team Nightwing 1/3

To me its all about match-ups so

Nightwing vs. Chun-Li - Chun-Li wins: She has been known in the Udon comics to clear a large parking lot with her Spinning Bird kick, though Nightwing is no slouch in H2H I think Chun just hits harder than Dick as well as her kicks are lightning fast and can go non-stop for a good period of time. Her Also her Kikou Shou could really hurt Dick if she super sizes it I don't think her Kikoken would seem to be useless because its to slow.

Jason Todd vs Cammy -Red Hood: I think Jason's training from Bruce is enough to take down the Killer Bee. She can fight yeah and was made into a killing machine. In Mobility I'd say they're stalemate but unless Cammy gets Todd in a hold with her legs to manuver the Spin Drive Smasher which I dont see happening then I see Todd winning this. I think his training and just H2H skill is better than Cammy and her Spiral Arrow, Cannon Spike, are pretty useless here they're just to risky for her and I think Todd would see it coming. The H-Combination again is her only shot.

RR vs. Sakura: RR - I like both of them, they were trained by hardcore fighters and have very great skill. I think i'll go with Drake though. We never fully know how strong Sakura is because though She spars with Ryu on occasions Ryu is shown to never try against her and beat her with no effort. Her Shoryu isn't that strong though i'm sure it would still hurt some and her Hadoken is weird because it descends as it goes further when its not charged and when it is charged it only goes a couple of feet. I think RR is much more mobile and think he's to much to handle at the end of the day. Sakura was never known really for her Speed and well though she was trained by the Awesome of the Awesome Dan, that might have been time she could have been spending better off on her own training

Chun-Li

Red hood

Sakura

Team Robin Wins

#3 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Chun, it's not a 1 on 1 battle so once she takes out Nightwing she'll be able to defeat the others,especially since they'll already be fighting somene else.

#5 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Would morals on or off change the outcome in anyones view?

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Edited by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team 1. Chun-li out classes everyone else in the fight. She's the one who actually defeated Bison or "that man" as he gets referred to. She gets over looked because of all of the crazy Akuma, Gouken, Ryu drama going on in SF ALL THE TIME. She really is the strongest Woman in SF. The problem the DC boys have overall especially from Chun-li and Sakura is their energy blasts. They're lucky its Cammy and not C. Viper, then this would be a stomp. She's scary. Chun-Li barely whooped her. On the other hand the DC boys got some nifty gadgets to use which can end the fight (like a stun grenade) but I dont think thats anything the women havent seen or encountered while taking on shadow-law. Given all of the advantages and the fact the best fighter is on team 1 I give it to team 1.

#8 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Would morals on or off change the outcome in anyones view?

Makes it easier for Chun Li's team.

#9 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team 1. Chun-li out classes everyone else in the fight. She's the one who actually defeated Bison or "that man" as he gets referred to. She gets over looked because of all of the crazy Akuma, Gouken, Ryu drama going on in SF ALL THE TIME. She really is the strongest Woman in SF. The problem the DC boys have overall especially from Chun-li and Sakura is their energy blasts. They're lucky its Cammy and not C. Viper, then this would be a stomp. She's scary. Chun-Li barely whooped her. On the other hand the DC boys got some nifty gadgets to use which can end the fight (like a stun grenade) but I dont think thats anything the women havent seen or encountered while taking on shadow-law. Given all of the advantages and the fact the best fighter is on team 1 I give it to team 1.

Some very good points here. I agree, Chun Li is clearly the top fighter in this match. And with that said I'd also give pure fighting skill to team Li as well. Not to mention the energy blasts like you brought up before.

Then you've got the former Robin's. I'm giving them the edge when it comes to team work, being that they've fought side by side on many occassions. You already mentioned their gadgets, another thing to take into account is the durability of their gear.. not to mention Drake's handy dandy wings that also can be used as a weapon.

With all things considered i think it would make for an interesting one. Definatly would have to agree with most everyones pick, especially since putting down Ms. Li wouldn't come easy.

#10 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: Well I see what you're saying but Shadoloo sis vastly different comparing them to the Robin family. Vega is good and Sagat but you still have Balrog who is still just a boxer. It would be interesting to see Vega fight someone in Robin family and a Young Sagat would be to much to handle. But we still have to look at it from Sakura never finished her training with Ryu so we dont know how strong she is. When sparring with Ryu she gets owned all the time or he holds back so its hard to tell how much shes improved. Than we still have Cammy who is a good fighter but if one were to keep their distance from her she could easily lose. She is a hands on fighter so she's have to get someone in a grapple or a state in which they're too hurt to move to pull off her Gyro Smasher or Spin Drive Smasher. Now depending how on fast Chun-Li beats Nightwing could decide the match, I was going for a more match-up scenario based battle so I could be wrong saying team RR wins.

#11 Edited by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: Well I see what you're saying but Shadoloo sis vastly different comparing them to the Robin family. Vega is good and Sagat but you still have Balrog who is still just a boxer. It would be interesting to see Vega fight someone in Robin family and a Young Sagat would be to much to handle. But we still have to look at it from Sakura never finished her training with Ryu so we dont know how strong she is. When sparring with Ryu she gets owned all the time or he holds back so its hard to tell how much shes improved. Than we still have Cammy who is a good fighter but if one were to keep their distance from her she could easily lose. She is a hands on fighter so she's have to get someone in a grapple or a state in which they're too hurt to move to pull off her Gyro Smasher or Spin Drive Smasher. Now depending how on fast Chun-Li beats Nightwing could decide the match, I was going for a more match-up scenario based battle so I could be wrong saying team RR wins.

Unless Nightwing spams(which would be out of charcter for his style of fighting) I see him going out first due to taking on Li. Jason out of the listed above however plays that into his stradegy the most effective.

#12 Edited by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:I cant definitively say you're wrong. Its your opinion and you're entitled to it. If the DC gang can keep distance and plink away they could win as the ladies need to get relatively close to do damage. But considering the attitudes of the DC team I see them getting in close and personal. Nightwing would fight intelligently but the other two have anger issues lol. Another thing I forgot to bring up although its implied is that once Chun-li gets in close her Blur kick wrecks the opposition. They have no defense for this. If you watch the animated you see what it does to Vega. Another thing to consider is that the lady crew is not gonna sit still while the others range them to death. They'll actively try to engage in H2H, and would maneuver to make this the only option, where they excel. Cammy is the only one that really relies on straight up H2H but her cannon spike could come in quite handy seeing as our boys love ropes, and half flying etc. Gliding around then "cannon spike!" Once the boys get in close I think the girls can take them. Once Chun-li dispatches NW she can support the other two. Oh also getting owned by Ryu is miles different than anyone on the DC side. Ryu is arguably the best fighter in SF.

#13 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: What I mean by her getting owned by Ryu is not taking anything away from Ryu but its confusing to say how much better she has gotten when he's always holding back and still beating her thats all I'm saying. I've also een SF2 The Animated Movie and saw her and Vega fight and she beat vega up even when she was caught off guard but to me its a time scenario. Depending on how fast Nightwing loses or holds off Chun-Li to the others really decides the match here. Like I said her Kikoken would be useless here but if she were to get close enough and land not even necessarily land her Spinning Bird kick nut get close enough to him where it could blow him in to something like a building or something than Chun-Li will take it pretty quick. Not to mention her Kikou Shou and yes as you mentioned her Lightning Kicks wold one shot anyone of them. But it just to me comes down to the others.

Remember Cammy is hot headed to when she got wrecked by C.Viper she kept going in headstrong and shown she wasn't great against tech and got beat easily by Viper. I just believe Todd will bait her into something thats all. So really it all depends on how fast Chun-Li beats Dick and how fast the others fight their battles.

So to me its if Chun-Li wins fast enough then team 1 wins. If Dick holds off long enough on Chun-Li for Todd to beat Cammy then Team 2's chances of winning goes up. Now Chun could possible take them both out wither her SBK but im just saying it's that much harder . Tim will have trouble dealing with Sakura because I feel he'd underestimate her first because she's a school girl and she'll get the best of him first but end up winning later. So i'm not saying you're wrong I think both teams have a different chance at winning if those scenarios play out

#14 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:I cant definitively say you're wrong. Its your opinion and you're entitled to it. If the DC gang can keep distance and plink away they could win as the ladies need to get relatively close to do damage. But considering the attitudes of the DC team I see them getting in close and personal. Nightwing would fight intelligently but the other two have anger issues lol. Another thing I forgot to bring up although its implied is that once Chun-li gets in close her Blur kick wrecks the opposition. They have no defense for this. If you watch the animated you see what it does to Vega. Another thing to consider is that the lady crew is not gonna sit still while the others range them to death. They'll actively try to engage in H2H, and would maneuver to make this the only option, where they excel. Cammy is the only one that really relies on straight up H2H but her cannon spike could come in quite handy seeing as our boys love ropes, and half flying etc. Gliding around then "cannon spike!" Once the boys get in close I think the girls can take them. Once Chun-li dispatches NW she can support the other two. Oh also getting owned by Ryu is miles different than anyone on the DC side. Ryu is arguably the best fighter in SF.

Tim may have anger, but rarely shows in his fighting unless the situation is personal. He's always been the calculative one, which displays in his style.

I'm going to go further in depth on how I feel this would go down which will require me to dig up some scans. It will take some time, but I'll have my final anylysis up by tonight.

#15 Posted by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: What I mean by her getting owned by Ryu is not taking anything away from Ryu but its confusing to say how much better she has gotten when he's always holding back and still beating her thats all I'm saying. I've also een SF2 The Animated Movie and saw her and Vega fight and she beat vega up even when she was caught off guard but to me its a time scenario. Depending on how fast Nightwing loses or holds off Chun-Li to the others really decides the match here. Like I said her Kikoken would be useless here but if she were to get close enough and land not even necessarily land her Spinning Bird kick nut get close enough to him where it could blow him in to something like a building or something than Chun-Li will take it pretty quick. Not to mention her Kikou Shou and yes as you mentioned her Lightning Kicks wold one shot anyone of them. But it just to me comes down to the others.

Remember Cammy is hot headed to when she got wrecked by C.Viper she kept going in headstrong and shown she wasn't great against tech and got beat easily by Viper. I just believe Todd will bait her into something thats all. So really it all depends on how fast Chun-Li beats Dick and how fast the others fight their battles.

So to me its if Chun-Li wins fast enough then team 1 wins. If Dick holds off long enough on Chun-Li for Todd to beat Cammy then Team 2's chances of winning goes up. Now Chun could possible take them both out wither her SBK but im just saying it's that much harder . Tim will have trouble dealing with Sakura because I feel he'd underestimate her first because she's a school girl and she'll get the best of him first but end up winning later. So i'm not saying you're wrong I think both teams have a different chance at winning if those scenarios play out

I think the flaw in your logic is that just because Sakura and Cammy arent great in SF doesnt mean they automatically lose here. Cammy is hot headed. Hood and RR arent? And actually if you read the timelines at one point Sakura fought Ryu to a standstill or was holding her own until it got interrupted. Something like that. The OP doesnt specify so Morals off she becomes alot stronger. How much? Idk. Chun-Li's Koken is slow because of game mechanics, nothing more in the series we hadokens and Sonic-booms etc going ALOT faster. Chun-Li's move applies there also. All Im saying is that Cammy and Sakura are not pushover characters they're legitimate SF's with good abilities. Some of which are very prevalent especially the anti-airs. I wouldnt wanna get hit with sho-ryu-ken while gun-grappling around. Another think to keep in mind is that SF characters are way above peak human levels. They do superhuman feats constantly. Punch through boulders, blow up cars, etc. The DC boys are still Human, Peak human, yes, but still just human. I think in a certain scenario the DC boys can win, but imo, the girls win given more scenarios.

#16 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd said:

I think the flaw in your logic is that just because Sakura and Cammy arent great in SF doesnt mean they automatically lose here. Cammy is hot headed. Hood and RR arent? And actually if you read the timelines at one point Sakura fought Ryu to a standstill or was holding her own until it got interrupted. Something like that. The OP doesnt specify so Morals off she becomes alot stronger. How much? Idk. Chun-Li's Koken is slow because of game mechanics, nothing more in the series we hadokens and Sonic-booms etc going ALOT faster. Chun-Li's move applies there also. All Im saying is that Cammy and Sakura are not pushover characters they're legitimate SF's with good abilities. Some of which are very prevalent especially the anti-airs. I wouldnt wanna get hit with sho-ryu-ken while gun-grappling around. Another think to keep in mind is that SF characters are way above peak human levels. They do superhuman feats constantly. Punch through boulders, blow up cars, etc. The DC boys are still Human, Peak human, yes, but still just human. I think in a certain scenario the DC boys can win, but imo, the girls win given more scenarios.

Dude I've played every SF Game and Watched every Anime they had to offer and even their Udon comics. Chun-Li's Kikoken isn't just slow because of game Mechanics its slow even in the Udon comics. Anime and Comics vary in which moves are used. Guile in SF2 Anime did his sonic boom and took out a small house when trying to attack Bison and it showed he could do it at will just like the game mechanics but it was slower. At the same time in a SF2 Anime Ryu couldn't do his hodouken at will he had to charge it up extensively before he got to use it. Cammy is not peak human, she was just brainwashed like the 16 other Dolls by Bison. They made her a killing machine and a subordinate of Bison until she snapped out of it. I know all there is to know about SF because I have their games and movies. Some are above Peak human and some aren't. Ryu dodged bullets in SF Alpha movie but I dont believe Sakura can do that just because she can shoot a Hadouken, a very light version of a Hadouken. Sure Red Hood is hot headed but because he's playing the distance game against another human as well as having the advantage of knowing his way around the Gotham rooftops better than Cammy does it plays out for him to win.

Same with RR, he knows Gotham much better than Sakura and she's not as mobile or athletic as Cammy is to jump bulidngs like her. If her Hadouken was as good as Ken or Ryu's and could travel a fair distance she'd have a better chance other wise she's just a H2H fighter. Her hadouken is the only peak human feat she has. You have to remember, Sakura's rival in SF is Karin Kanzuki who is a human, if you know SF:Alpha then you know who i'm talking about. Sakura usually beats Karin but it ends up taking a lot out of her and Tim Drake in H2H would beat Karin in my opinion. They have fought numerous of times in Street Fighter Legends & Sakura Ganbaru comics which she had trouble beating Karin a few times. The only reason i believe Karin loses to Sakura is because she's a real hot head and she's jealous. I dont see how she could have trouble beating Karin but not have trouble with Tim whose much better than Karin. I'm going by all feats here not just 1-2 animated films. Even in SF:Alpha movie I think the most she did was beat a few thugs up for messing with her friend. The only thing Sakura has ever done in the games is only look for Ryu and ask for training from SF:ALpha 2-3 and even SF4 and some of the Non-Cannon games as well. Her feats are basically in the Udon comics man. She got bitch slapped by Bison Lol. I think Cammy is a great H2H fighter it just doesnt work out for her here, to where as I think Sakura is okay but doesnt have enough good feats to compete with RR. Had she had better feats in the games at least I'd make an argument for her but go check out her Alpha 2-3 and SF4 endings and its all the same. Beats the boss, looks for Ryu, wants to spar with him, he walks away. I respect your opinion and believe the girls have a shot at winning but thats why i made scenarios. If this was strictly H2H Team 1 would stomp, and Chun could potentially Solo but Rooftops and it being Gotham city Chun-Li really only has the best chance especially with gadgets equip to Robins team.

#17 Edited by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Chun-Li could likely solo if she all out with her big attacks.

#18 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd subdues Chun-Li with his gun and than the girls get banged by the boys >_>

#19 Edited by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:So you're admitting that you came up with a scenario, threw some characters into it, gave all the advantages to the team you wanted to win and said GO?

#20 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:So you're admitting that you came up with a scenario, threw some characters into it, gave all the advantages to the team you wanted to win and said GO?

I don't think you've read every thing SF related man. The scenarios I made had both teams having a chance at winning so dont try this biased sarcasm over here. Chun-Li beats Nightwing I stated that plenty of times. However Cammy doesn't beat Red Hood and Sakura doesn't beat RR in my opinion. However I said if Chun-Li beats Nightwing fast enough than Team 1 wins. If She takes to long against Nightwing and Red Hood or Tim ends up beating Cammy and Sakura in due time than Team 2 wins. It's pretty black and white, and I've stated my points. Sakura can shoot a a hadouken, a waterd down hadouken..why? (Because of lack of training) she also has trouble beating Karin Kanzuki in the comics and Karin *whispers* is Human.

The scenarios I didnt make up ether, they're all going to have to fight separate fights at the beginning anyways since its idk a 3 vs 3 match? I dont think you've read Udon comics or seen more than a few anime movies juts my honest opinion. I'm big on Street Fighter have been since 1995 know everything about Street Fighter. I like Jason Todd but dont care for Nightwing. Even then the OP states its on the Gotham Rooftops, what the heck is Sakura going to do when Gotham is all of team Robins playground? They already have the advantage right there. Cammy can jump from building to building due to her Delta Red training I believe Chun can but Sakura can't. She has never shown she can and her moves dont allow her to tag Drake in anyway. Please enlighten me on how Sakura would beat RR?

#21 Edited by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandmastersexyhd:First of all Im not being sarcastic your words: Chun could potentially Solo but Rooftops and it being Gotham city Chun-Li really only has the best chance especially with gadgets equip to Robins team: How am I or anyone else supposed to take that statement? So if you knew from the jump that this was not going to turn out well then why do it? That baffles me. You throw any SF character except for maybe the top tier and according to you they'd lose because this is gotham rooftops and the DC bunches backyard. Whats the point of debating? So dont throw accusations at me. You said it I didnt say it. Second Ive been following SF since SF 1 when ryu wore a grayish Gi and threw perfectly spherical yellow balls. I havent read EVERY single SF comic but Ive seen every movie every episode of every series, even the american crap version. I know SF. Chun-Li's projectile moves at a faster speed than in the game which my 4 year old could dodge. Its not that slow, it moves quite a bit faster. Your arguments above are the exact same thing Ive been saying from the beginning. If the RR team keeps distance they win as cammy and sakura really cant do much, UNLESS they catch them unaware with an anti-air, which can happen. And in my opinion Cammy is a very good fighter yes she lost to C.Viper, but I think C.viper takes every single DC character in this fight so saying they all lose to her does not put Cammy below them it puts her on par with them. And Cammy is a bit of a hot-head but not all the time. Just like RR and Hood arent all the time. Hood actually fights pretty clear headed most of the time. Also I never said that Sakura could beat RR I said she's not a pushover and RR is not gonna just own her from the jump. She can put up a fight and her hadoken hadouken, ball of energy, hits its gonna do damage especially if its a super, which is something the DC boys dont have at all. No super techniques. In a straight fight I think Cammy can take hood, I do, and I think Sakura gives RR a run for his money, but loses in the end. Chun-Li stomps. If I misread your comment then I apologize, but if you look at the context thats what it says. In the end we agree to disagree, and Im fine with that.

#22 Edited by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798:

Alright I'm back with my full analysis on why I think this would be a close battle. Some seem to think Chun Li could possibly solo, I disagree given the circumstances. If this had been unarmed combat I would definitely see that as a possibility. I'll begin with breaking down each individual match up.

1. Chun Li VS Dick Grayson

I'd say these two are the most complete fighters on their respected squads, I also find their fighting styles to be similar in more ways than one. Both are agile, and tend to prefer to fight in close quarters. Out of all the bat boys I think it's clear Dick chooses to carry around the least gadgets, his fighting ability is the bread of his strategy when going into a battle. This could be said for Li as well. The problem is Chun Li is vastly more skilled than he is which is why I'm not going to spend as much time on this bout.

Chun Li takes it: 9/10

2. Cammy White VS Jason Todd

This is much different than what you had in the first match. This one is all about approach, and both Cammy and Jason are different in this regard. As we all know Cammy loves close combat, and I feel she could do some serious damage if it came to that. Here's the thing, that's not the way Jason plays things. His style is and always has been about zoning his opponets ever since becoming Red Hood, regardless of what some believe.. feeling that he rushes into his fights. Below will set the light straight in this regard.

Both incidents against known criminals.

What we have here is one of the scuffles between Drake and Todd. As you can see from the get go Jason chooses to zone him. Tim even knows the fact he isn't trying to shoot him, rather to set things up in his favor.

Now you might say Jason's weapons give him the advantage over Ms. White, which would be fair. But I do believe she could close the gap, and not only for attack, but to disarm him as well. We know she has experience with these kind of weapons, so it could work in her advantage as well. Still I'd give the slight edge to Jason, due to his armor. Though I'd give Cammy the slight edge in hand to hand. There's also deception to consider, Jason might have some tricks up his sleeves if anyone is able to get in close. Which I'll get into a bit later.

The next thing to factor in is Jason's strength.

As seen above Jason is able to easily overpower someone who obviously is superior to him in strength due to his skill. In the case Cammy brings the fight in close she'll have to look out for his crafty take down's and vice verse. There's more points I'd like to touch, which I will in the next section, in the end I see...

Jason Todd takes it 6/10

Sakura Kasugano VS Tim Drake

Most might not agree but I find this to be the most compelling match up of the bunch, why? Because this is a true case of offense vs defense. Sakura has much to dish out which could have Drake on his toes. Some have said Tim has rushed into battle/ that has only ever occurred once which took place against Todd in 'Battle For The Cape And Cowl'. And to point out that was only the case being that Tim was an emotional wreck at the time.

There are some who may disagree, but with what I have to provide I'm sure some views will be swayed, but first Iet's start from the top. First of all like Chun Li, I find Sakura to be one of the more underrated combatants in SF. Through each title you can see her progressions, and as 'picallo3798' pointed out Ryu is arguably one of the top fighters in Street Fighter. Not many would disagree, including myself(though I've always been more of a Ken guy). The fact Kasugano has gotten to train with him first hand means a lot. It's not just fighting skill that comes with training with a devoted guy such as him, you also get that added edge you might not get with most other masters. A clear advantage Sakura has over Tim which would pay dividends is her ability to use energy blasts, especially if she goes all out. There's only one person on the Robin team I see dodging a full on blast from either Sakura or Chun Li if they were caught off guard... an advantage no one has yet to mention.

The kid has the ability to fly, though it isn't something he uses much in battle. But it could help if he needed to evade any incoming projectiles. And that's not his wings only purpose.

As stated before Drake's all about defense, as showcased here as he blocks the incoming shots with relative ease. Probably couldn't tank a full energy blast, but maybe one of lower levels. Now let's go to the flip side.

As you can see his sturdy wings can be used offensively as well with a boost of speed, not every day someone can tag Superboy like that. However if he tried this against Sakura and missed I could definitely see her taking high advantage of this. With her noticeable speed and agility there is no reason to beileve she couldn't ground him with a countering kick. Next, when in close range.

As seen above the wings can be activated for a surprise attack in combat. I also think the fight above distinguishes the difference between Todd and Drake when locked in a close one. Tim aims to put more force in his attacks while Jason relies more on quick hits and maneuvering. Not to mention the chain Jason pulled out by surprise, something he's known for when engaging him close.

What does this all say? Yes, that Tim is a defensive fighter. Why the wings? Why does he choose to use a staff in most of his battles? It's simple, distance gives him the time to analyze the situation. Down below will only further prove this, the key point being how he chose to end the fight.

He could have easily tried battling out like Todd might have, but wouldn't be in his style to do so. If he were to choose to try a strategy such as this in this specific match it would be hard for anyone to break free of the cable. We know how strong those bat lines are. Don't see Sakura falling for this trick on clear vision, though it could possibly work if a smoke bomb was first used.

To sum up Drake's fighting ability is not only to judge his skill but his mind as a whole. That's what escalates him to higher levels. How else would he have bested someone with vastly superior skills such as King Snake? Below gives a clear example of what I mean when he took on the Council of Spiders.

Even before a fist is thrown he not only analyzes his opponents but the situation and location as well. Though in Sakura's case there won't be much for him to try and determine until the battle begins. However this Sakura might have an idea what to expect from him given the gear he's sporting.

Next comes execution, not only for battle but for protecting 'Tam' in this case.

As depicted above, Ra's sees that he has won solely on his analyzation of the situation.

Above shows he can go on the offense, but that's only if the situation calls for it like we see here. The key point, his mind is the makeup of the way he fights. Different than the other former Robins. And as to how I see the fight playing out between Sakura and Tim... a close one no doubt. Sakura's style of fighting would definitely put Drake to work, and since she had the luxury of learning from Ryu I would assume her awareness would be up for any tactics Red Robin might choose to pull. In the end..

Tim Drake takes it 6.5/10

There are several factors to consider when dealing with the final outcome. Team 1 has it when it comes to pure h2h skill, Chun Li being vastly above all in this match(opinion). But with Team 2's style of fighting along with their gadgets I think that could even the playing field.

Who wins? Still undecided, which is why I posted up the battle in the first place. Now that I've pointed out some things I'd like to hear what others have to say now. The debate has been good, love what both grandmastersexyhd and picallo3798 have pointed out. I'd like to hear their thoughts along with anyone else's opinion on the matter.

What do you guys think? Anyone agree with my analysis? If not please feel free to open up the debate, I'm ready to listen.

#23 Edited by Nefarious (19768 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Chun Li wins.

#24 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#26 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Juri is stronger than Chun Li.

#27 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@picallo3798 said:

Juri is stronger than Chun Li.

No dissagreement there.

#28 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#29 Edited by aaron_mag (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we talking weapons or no weapons? Because while weapon training of some of the SF ladies is implied (police/military background) we've never really seen them use them.

Pure hand to hand Chun-li-Cammy-Sakura. Also lots of people discounting Cammy here. She is close to on par with Chun-li. It is true that she has been sacrificed to build up their new characters (Viper and Juri) but they did the same thing with Chun-li versus Juri. In the recent poll, however, they remain the two most popular female characters (with Ryu, Ken, and Akuma being the only characters who placed higher in the poll). Considering that I'm expecting another round of beat downs for Chun-li and Cammy when the new game comes along and they have to introduce other new characters. The logic will go as follows: "We let the new characters kick the crap out of them and yet their popularity didn't suffer! Lets Worf-Effect them again. " ;)

But rooftop with gadgets and guns? I'd have to give it to team Nightwing (and I say this as a huge SF fan).

#30 Edited by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they have their gear for this.

#31 Edited by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we talking weapons or no weapons? Because while weapon training of some of the SF ladies is implied (police/military background) we've never really seen them use them.

Pure hand to hand Chun-li-Cammy-Sakura. Also lots of people discounting Cammy here. She is close to on par with Chun-li. It is true that she has been sacrificed to build up their new characters (Viper and Juri) but they did the same thing with Chun-li versus Juri. In the recent poll, however, they remain the two most popular female characters (with Ryu, Ken, and Akuma being the only characters who placed higher in the poll). Considering that I'm expecting another round of beat downs for Chun-li and Cammy when the new game comes along and they have to introduce other new characters. The logic will go as follows: "We let the new characters kick the crap out of them and yet their popularity didn't suffer! Lets Worf-Effect them again. " ;)

But rooftop with gadgets and guns? I'd have to give it to team Nightwing (and I say this as a huge SF fan).

Cammy sin't underrated, we've stated she was a great H2H fighter as shown here she took on Alpha Chun-Li not long after she broke out of Shadoloo Labs

It's just he hasn't improved much since. But this was a young Chun-Li and Post-Alpha Chun-Li is much stronger while Cammy more or less stayed the same