No Caption Provided

Represented by NeonGameWave

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Represented by Betatesthighlander1

Premise

I`m going to be taking a break from comicvine soon and I thought how about if I try a team themed CaV? I wanted to create an epic CaV before my break and I figured with these characters I could really see where I can go with a theme. I even decided to use DmC Dante and give him a chance, I wanted to see how it would workout with him being on the same team as the original Dante.

Match Rules

• In character but motivated to win
  • Dante is the DMC2 version and is also composite
  • Laharl is at full power and is composite
  • Dante (Dante`s Inferno) is at full power and is composite
  • DmC Dante is at full power and is composite
  • Thor is standard 616
  • Xemnu is standard 616
  • Wonder Woman is Pre-New 52
  • The Ultra in this match is Ultraman King
  • There is no prep or prior knowledge
  • Game mechanics and PIS are not allowed to restrict or discredit video game and comic book characters
  • Fight takes place on a indestructible planet
  • Win is by Death/K.O

Challenge a Viner

• Votes are only counted with at least one reason.
  • No starting extra debates, posting scans/videos, or correcting either of us on anything (however if you must do so, do it in a P.M).
  • Regular posting/commenting is fine.
  • Voting will be set for 10 but this could change
  • Remember to have fun and be positive

Mood Setters

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, @neongamewave is representing Dante which I like, and he's also representing Dante which I'm indifferent to, but he's also representing Dante so I can't exactly side with him.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@neongamewave: very much so. Should I make the first post? Would you prefer to start us off?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

Now this is the Holiday Season and big things happen...Which includes this team themed CaV but the fact of the matter is my team will emerge as the bigger, better, bolder and baddest team in this battle. I will showcase the basics for every character of my team and since the strongest as well as most all-around more developed characters happen to be the original Son of Sparda Dante and Overlord Larhal, I will start with those two before moving into the territory of the more smaller and less powerful team titans.

The Son of Sparda

No Caption Provided

Dante, the Son of The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda and the most powerful demon of his universe. Dante was born as the youngest of twin brothers. He lost his human mother Eva to the Demon Lord Mundus since he was a kid and he never ever had the time to connect with his father the one who saved the Human World by singlehandedly taking down Mundus and his armies. These events all began once Sparda a high ranking officer in the Devil`s army decided to betray him in order to protect the human world from demon kind he defeated Mundus and his forces before sealing the demon world and keeping from mingling with the human world. What motivated Dante to become such a beast and professional demon slaying hunter was the motivation that sparked once his mother was murdered. At that point he was separated from his twin brother Vergil who took on a more darker understanding of what it means to be a demon as Dante embraced his humanity while Vergil embraced his demon heritage wanting to gain power to protect those around him even if it meant being swayed and kept by the dark side. Now in my personal opinion a full-powered Dante is more than a match for both Thor and Diana he not only has the physicals/stats/attributes to say he can keep up with them but his feats speak for themselves and with ALL of his abilities he will be more than just godlike when facing both gods respectively of their respective universes. The thing about Dante is he is a very broad video game character so there are many places to draw from but this will go in no order I decided to simply go by categories such as strength, speed and etc pretty much the basics of what he can do to foreshadow what he is capable of doing. For all three Dantes specifically I will be utilizing entire videos cause I think that might be easier when it comes to showcasing their abilities without having to go into too much depth also the reference points will also be easier.

Strength/Striking Power

Even at the age of 18 Dante was beyond impressive when it came to just pure physical strength and striking prowess. With his strength even in human form he can easily match both Thor and Wonder Woman pretty easily. But what makes this more difficult for the these two awesome powerhouses is the fact that like Goku, Dante has an OP transformation called Devil Trigger it amps all of his attributes by more than the factor of x2. I will elaborate later but for now as promised I will go into the basics of what Dante can do and what he can dish out or contribute to this overall battle.

Loading Video...

16:37 - 16:42 - Dante tosses and forces Cerberus back.

21:31 - 21:40 - Dante swings his blade Rebellion with enough force to activate the tower`s mechanism.

50:06 - Breaks falling pieces of stone easily with a single punch and this is demonic stone which is more durable than regular stone as noted by Jester the materials of the demon world are superior.

1:29:02 - 1:29:20 - Stops Vergil who is wielding the Force Edge which is the Sword of Sparda in its dormant state and this sword was once wielded by their father Sparda its one of the most powerful swords in all existence.

1:00:33 - 1:00:40 - Dante along with Vergil pierces right through Lady`s customized heat seeking missile without having it set off.

Not finished still editing :)

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump