Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Rules

• Morals on and in character.
  • Current versions of everyone.
  • Start 50 ft. apart.
  • Both teams get 2 days prep

Team Cartoon

Dexter, Samurai Jack, Popeye, Blossom, Mighty Mouse, Danny Phantom, Aang, Stewie, and Skips

Team Comics

Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Thor, Superman, Batman, and Hulk

Setting

Uninhabited Alien Planet

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Referee  Online
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Referee: How so? Do you think this is a stomp/mismatch? Because if so I'd have to disagree.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IZZR

hmm 2 days prep?, i think Stewie can actually do something here on a serious note.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I'm taking the comic team although Dexter would come up with something with 2 days prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR: @dccomicsrule2011:

Stewie and Dexter on one team will be bound to be lots of help for the Cartoon team.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Stewie and Dexter on one team will be bound to be lots of help for the Cartoon team.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

That is there only hope Supes takes popeye Wonder Woman takes Blossom, Hal takes Danny, and Thor would easily take Aang and Jack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

That is there only hope Supes takes popeye Wonder Woman takes Blossom, Hal takes Danny, and Thor would easily take Aang and Jack.

I could see that happening, but I could also see Popeye defeating Superman.

Also don't forget about Skips. In 2 days of prep he could gather all these mystical items to boost him up to Superman levels. Not to mention his knack for knowing almost everything in the universe and being immortal.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Referee  Online

No I think it would be a great match. I'm not fully educated in them all..

In my opinion '

• Batman takes out Dexster or Stewie (assumin Dexster and Stewie have simple weapons)
  • Samurai Jack vs Wolverinne (i have no idea)
  • Popeye owns Hulk (or at least stalemate / NO thunder clap)
  • Blossom vs Wonder Woman (stalemate until either Blossoms Bed time Or Bubbles & Buttercup show up)
  • Superman takes Mighty mouse (MM has been knocked out colled by the swipe of a normal cat ((just a memory I had))
  • Hal Jordan loses to Danny Phantom (only if his Ghost form goes through Hal's construct
  • Thor destroys Aang (again only an opinion)
  • Skip (i've never heard of)\
  • Ironman ?????????????????///
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By darktiger

I say Team comics

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

Gonna give it to the Cartoon team. Dexter and Stewie with prep are capable of some dangerous/hilarious stuff!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Referee: Batman takes out Dexster or Stewie (assumin Dexster and Stewie have simple weapons)

I doubt Batman takes them out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Referee said:

In my opinion '

• Batman takes out Dexster or Stewie (assumin Dexster and Stewie have simple weapons)
  • Blossom vs Wonder Woman (stalemate until either Blossoms Bed time Or Bubbles & Buttercup show up)
  • Superman takes Mighty mouse (MM has been knocked out colled by the swipe of a normal cat ((just a memory I had))
  • Hal Jordan loses to Danny Phantom (only if his Ghost form goes through Hal's construct
  1. Both Dexter and Stewie have genius intellect.
  2. That would be a great battle to see and I think the battle could go either way.
  3. Hulk can use Thunderclap. I didn't restrict that move.
  4. That's unexpected. Never knew that.
  5. I think it can, but IIRC Hal has fought Martian Manhunter before.
  6. He probably would but Aang would give him troubles.
  7. From Regular Show. He is immortal, plausible genius intellect, and mystical objects.
  8. Iron Man would probably take on one of the powerhouses of Cartoon Team or Dexter/Stewie.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I forgot about Skips....

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR

@Referee said:

In my opinion '

2. That would be a great battle to see and I think the battle could go either way.
  7. From Regular Show. He is immortal, plausible genius intellect, and mystical objects.
  8. Iron Man would probably take on one of the powerhouses of Cartoon Team or Dexter/Stewie.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

Didn't Stewie travel to the beginning of time and could have destroyed reality? i dont think team 2 would be ready for what Stewie and Dexter can muster up to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR:

Iron Man and Batman could think up of something as well.

Plus Superman has genius intellect as well, just nobody really knows that.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By darktiger

@IZZR:

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

yeah no one does

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IZZR

@IZZR:

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
No doubt, i think Supes intellect is a tad higher than both Bats and Tony's but due to his character (a powerhouse) they tend to downplay that aspect of him, but even then Stewie builds time machines in his room for fun if he were to be bloodlusted and serious i dont think they would be able to handle him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR: That's exactly why I made it morals on, so the Comic Team won't speedblitz or do any universal-busting attacks and what not, and Team Cartoon doesn't go full Toon-Force and wreck the entire team.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IZZR

@IZZR: That's exactly why I made it morals on, so the Comic Team won't speedblitz or do any universal-busting attacks and what not, and Team Cartoon doesn't go full Toon-Force and wreck the entire team.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Sorry hold on.........Who is team 2 can do universal busting attacks???? lool even with morals on Toon team wins because their intellect is far superior. Iron man and Batman dont know how to create time machines.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By terry2012

I taking team cartoon. two words Toon force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IZZR: I was exaggerating, but you should know what I mean.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Referee  Online

@Referee said:

In my opinion '

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

If Stewie is given full excess to all his work including his time machine then things change, He would keep coming back until Team ! Wins , Especial with the help of Dextser and Skip (if he is like you descriped) HA-Ha

as for Hulks Thunder clap, Blossom could take it, Danny (uninfected) and Popeye would just runn back in with a cloud of dust around his feet.

Besides isn't there some formal protocal that says Toon Force always wins? Example Buggs Bunny vs anyomne?

By the way I've never been good with Team Battles, Theren is just to much to discuss.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Referee: This Cartoon Team doesn't have a lot of Toon-Force other than Popeye and Mighty Mouse.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Cartoons win handily. SJ can take down Spidey and Wolvie quite quickly Spidey maybe some trouble but Jack has some pretty insane feats like taking out entire robotic armies, jumping hundreds of feet in the air, easily blocking and evading machine gun fire and arrows and offing some of the futures greatest killers. Mighty Mouse and Blossom together should be able to take down Supernan and Hal Jordan due to one being a Superman mouse with toon force and the other being a mini Superman not to mention Jack's sword has the potential to hurt Superman due to it being mystical. Danny could possibly deactivate Iron Man's suit like Vision did to IM in Civil War. Popeye beats down Hulk due to spinach which gives him godlike power in strentgh enough so he knocked a man all the way around the planet. Skips's knowledge of magic and the supernatural should blend well with the technology Dexter and Stewie provide things ranging from robot soldiers, FTL machines, time machines, ray guns, clones, superpower machines, shrink rays should overwhelm the rest of the team. Throw all the stuff I said in with the fact cartoon characters can build things absurdly fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

Cartoons win handily. SJ can take down Spidey and Wolvie quite quickly Spidey maybe some trouble but Jack has some pretty insane feats like taking out entire robotic armies, jumping hundreds of feet in the air, easily blocking and evading machine gun fire and arrows and offing some of the futures greatest killers. Mighty Mouse and Blossom together should be able to take down Supernan and Hal Jordan due to one being a Superman mouse with toon force and the other being a mini Superman not to mention Jack's sword has the potential to hurt Superman due to it being mystical. Danny could possibly deactivate Iron Man's suit like Vision did to IM in Civil War. Popeye beats down Hulk due to spinach which gives him godlike power in strentgh enough so he knocked a man all the way around the planet. Skips's knowledge of magic and the supernatural should blend well with the technology Dexter and Stewie provide things ranging from robot soldiers, FTL machines, time machines, ray guns, clones, superpower machines, shrink rays should overwhelm the rest of the team. Throw all the stuff I said in with the fact cartoon characters can build things absurdly fast.

True, but Popeye usually only uses 2 or so Spinach cans an episode, which means in this battle he can only use it twice. Plus Hulk has his regenerative factor and that would keep him in the game. Blossom vs. Hal Jordan would be in Hal's favor, and Superman vs. Mighty Mouse could go either way. Dexter and Stewie vs. Batman and Iron Man would be interesting, and could go either way. (Dexter/Stewie have shown more impressive machines in a faster time, while Batman/Iron Man have shown more feats and together, they could come up with something really big)

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@slacker the hacker said:

True, but Popeye usually only uses 2 or so Spinach cans an episode, which means in this battle he can only use it twice. Plus Hulk has his regenerative factor and that would keep him in the game. Blossom vs. Hal Jordan would be in Hal's favor, and Superman vs. Mighty Mouse could go either way. Dexter and Stewie vs. Batman and Iron Man would be interesting, and could go either way. (Dexter/Stewie have shown more impressive machines in a faster time, while Batman/Iron Man have shown more feats and together, they could come up with something really big)

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

I do agree Hal could take Blossome quite quickly if he wanted but since morals are on I don't think Hal will be so ready to take out a little girl while Blossom would be going all out on Hal from the start. Hasn't Mighty Mouse reversed time before?

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By jonEsherfey

Cartoon because they are smarter and they could create something very powerful with two days prep.

Anti_Reality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Anti_Reality

I am kinda here and there about this. As many have already said, Stewie and Dexter would be of help. Though I gotta go with the comics. For with who will be left after the most common go against each other will probably be. Popeye, Dexter, Stewie, Thor, Blossom, Wonder Woman, Jack, Wolverine, Hulk, Hal, Superman and maybe Skips, Spidey or Aaang. How so you may ask well. In my opinion. Stewie takes Iron Man. Jack and Wolverine stalemate. Thor takes Danny, due to Thor being able to touch intangibles. Wonder Woman weakens Blossom...a lot. Hulk and Popeye stalemate, I guess. Haven't watched Popeye in forever. Superman weakens but takes Mighty Mouse. Dexter takes Bats. Aang and Spidey go at it. And I'm pretty sure, unless Spidey is blood lusted, he dies. Hal and Skips go at it. And sure Skips is strong. I don't see him taking Hal, just my opinion. I have seen Skips fight before, he might take Hal. Or they might stalemate.  So if the other Powerpuffs are allowed to aid. They might take Wonder Woman together then fight Superman.Out of who will be left I gotta lean on the comics. 

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By omegablast452

Popeye solo's standard equipment is spinach.

spite.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Oni_Bane

Team Toon. Mighty Mouse solos.lol

No seriously Dexter and Stewie kill everyone

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im taking Team toon (minus the gorilla thing Skips)