I'll go with bats and the mvp is bane

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By 18hunt

Team Bats, and how do you get those figures/Sprites?

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Explosives are a part of Crossbones standard gear I think he could take Bane.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Team Batman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

I think this could go either way.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By darktiger

@jashro44 said:

I think this could go either way.

who are you leaning towards more

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@darktiger: With morals on I would normally go for cap over batman for a very slight majority however with morals off I go with batman for a equally slight majority. Morals off does give cap some advantages (throwing the shield with enough force to go through a truck and what not) however I think batman with morals off is more willing to use gadgets like gas and such which gives him an advantage. He also knows quite a few pressure points which cause death as well which will help.

For Bucky vs nightwing I believe Bucky should win. I think he is more skilled then nightwing and then there is that arm. Maybe nightwing can win a few due some gadgets he has but I don't think so.

I go with Bane over crossbones. I think batman is a way better marksmen than crossbones and bane has dodged batarangs from him. He also has pain tolerance that is pretty impressive which only increases when he is on venom on a scale of 10 fold IIRC (assuming he is at knight fall levels of venom and not new 52 in which case he would win easily IMO). I think bane can close the gap and beat crossbones melee due to his speed, agility, and pain tolerance.

I am not sure. On one hand I think nightwing falls first after a decent fight but I see both batman and bane taking a majority on the people they fight. I think a case could be made for either side.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

If Batman's morals are eliminated, the gadgets really win this fight for Team 2. Right off the bat, Bruce and Dick could toss out hypersonic grenades, electric charges, explosive charges, knockout gas, smoke bombs and so on and so forth ----- all of which would cripple the other team's combat effectiveness if not eliminate at least one of them. Walking armories is a pretty apt description.

And New 52 Bane on Venom vs Crossbones is spite in Bane's favor, imo.

Daaerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Daaerk

@18hunt said:

Team Bats, and how do you get those figures/Sprites?

Pretty sick image 'figures/Sprites' huh? >.< Well you get them at:

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/

I traced the image location to the website. ;D

@CitizenBane said:

If Batman's morals are eliminated, the gadgets really win this fight for Team 2. Right off the bat, Bruce and Dick could toss out hypersonic grenades, electric charges, explosive charges, knockout gas, smoke bombs and so on and so forth ----- all of which would cripple the other team's combat effectiveness if not eliminate at least one of them. Walking armories is a pretty apt description.

And New 52 Bane on Venom vs Crossbones is spite in Bane's favor, imo.

I agree with this post! Wonderful points brought up here, couldn't have said it better.

@jashro44 said:

@darktiger: With morals on I would normally go for cap over batman for a very slight majority however with morals off I go with batman for a equally slight majority. Morals off does give cap some advantages (throwing the shield with enough force to go through a truck and what not) however I think batman with morals off is more willing to use gadgets like gas and such which gives him an advantage. He also knows quite a few pressure points which cause death as well which will help.

For Bucky vs nightwing I believe Bucky should win. I think he is more skilled then nightwing and then there is that arm. Maybe nightwing can win a few due some gadgets he has but I don't think so.

I go with Bane over crossbones. I think batman is a way better marksmen than crossbones and bane has dodged batarangs from him. He also has pain tolerance that is pretty impressive which only increases when he is on venom on a scale of 10 fold IIRC (assuming he is at knight fall levels of venom and not new 52 in which case he would win easily IMO). I think bane can close the gap and beat crossbones melee due to his speed, agility, and pain tolerance.

I am not sure. On one hand I think nightwing falls first after a decent fight but I see both batman and bane taking a majority on the people they fight. I think a case could be made for either side.

I agree with you as well Jashro though I think the same can be said for Nightwing, he also has gadgets similar to that of Batman's arsenal, I think he could pull off a win. An intoxicated Bane would rip apart Crossbones for the majority.

With this, I'd have to say team Captain America for the majority.

Daaerk

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.