• 51 results
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

Third Battle in my battle series. The third contestant is 8th Day Juggs. All combatants are morals on. Health refilled after each round. DC characters are post crisis. How far does Juggs make it? Why does he stop at said round?

No Caption Provided

ound One: X-Men

• Wolverine
  • Cyclops
  • Jean Grey
  • Professor X
  • Rogue
  • Gambit
  • Cable

Round Two: Brotherhood of Mutants

• Magneto
  • Unus the Untouchable
  • Quicksilver
  • Scarlet Witch (pre HoM)
  • Astra
  • Mastermind
  • Vanisher

Round Three: Teen Titans

• Superboy
  • Miss Martian
  • Cyborg
  • Starfire
  • Robin (Team Leader)
  • Bart Allen

Team Four: Team 7

• Indra Sasuke
  • Ashura Naruto
  • Sakura
  • Double Kamui Kakashi

Round Five: Original Avengers

• Thor (worthy)
  • Hulk
  • Antman
  • Ironman
  • Wasp
  • Captain America

Round Six: Marvel Family

• Captain Marvel
  • Mary Marvel
  • Shazam
  • Hoppy the Marvel Bunny
  • Thunder
  • Tanist

Round Seven: WB Hulks

• Betty Ross
  • Hulk (Green Scar no WB)
  • Skaar
  • A-bomb
  • Thunderbolt Ross

Round Eight: JLA Founders

• Barry Allen
  • Bruce Wayne (One Week Prep)
  • Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Hal Jordan

Round Nine: Avengers Infinity

• Quasar
  • Thor
  • Moondragon
  • Photon
  • Titania Eternal Starfox
  • Tigra

Round Ten: Annihilators

• Ronan
  • Gladiator
  • Beta Ray Bill
  • Silver Sufer
  • Ikon
  • Wendall Vaughn

Round Eleven: Justice Legion Alpha (One Million)

• Kal Kent
  • Flash (John Fox)
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batman
  • Aquaman
  • The Atom
  • Starman
  • Hourman

Round Twelve: Heralds of Galactus

• Silver Surfer
  • Firelord
  • Nova
  • Stardust
  • Morg
  • Terrax
  • Air-Walker
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 Thor and Hulk can both solo

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*scratches head* I may be wrong, but he migt not even get past round1

....and Thanos is in this?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Jobbernaut stops at 1. Unless he's teamed with Thanos apparently?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats 3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12 possibly (last few) without BFR. 1 and 2 should know his weakness and I think 2 has a telepath as well, JL takes it with MMH eventually figuring out how to TP him, and Moondragon does the same.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5, classic thor and Classic hulk were already a match for classic juggs, hulk even won a few times. Thor could arguably solo, but altogether they should win.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: No he isn't my bad....i copied this from my other thread with thanos....its a series.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Jestersmiles

Should stop at 1 via the same tactic they used on him everytime x-men go up against him.

and hate to be that guy but you forgot the R in round one.....

Sorry..

No Caption Provided

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one each and every time!

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Should stop at 5. Both Hulk and Thor could solo. Both have soloed in the past

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 1.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

*scratches head* I may be wrong, but he migt not even get past round1

....and Thanos is in this?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at One.

Rogue holds X and Cable safely in the air, as Jean also levitates to stay outta harms way. She telepathically removes his helmet, as X and Cable turn Cain into a 6yo school girl playing hopscotch. Remy and Logan go pick up chicks at the local mall, while Cyke shops for new shades at LensCrafters.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well it stops at one... considering well they beat him most every time they face him...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at One.

Rogue holds X and Cable safely in the air, as Jean also levitates to stay outta harms way. She telepathically removes his helmet, as X and Cable turn Cain into a 6yo school girl playing hopscotch. Remy and Logan go pick up chicks at the local mall, while Cyke shops for new shades at LensCrafters.

Great analysis :)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Doesn't make it past one.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124: That shouldn't be the case and is usually PIS. Juggs went toe to toe with WWHulk so that squad shouldn't usually touch him.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage:

I agree lol,, but it has happened more than once......but if we take that as pis then it stops at three with a very good fight....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By mickey-mouse

Stops at 1, the same old trick can work every time.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: hulk was holding back against juggs, and got even more powerful later.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

@hulkage said:

@axle124: That shouldn't be the case and is usually PIS. Juggs went toe to toe with WWHulk so that squad shouldn't usually touch him.

It's not PIS if it happens on a consistent basis. Which it does. Of course Juggs is technically stronger than the team, but they possess the perfect skill set to take him down every time. Makes you wonder why he has continued to engage them over the years. It would be like Superman trying to attack me, knowing I'm wearing kryptonite armor.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan:

I agree, that is why I said it stopped at one : ).... but the op said that was pis so Instead I let him pass that level and get beat two levels later... but I do agree with you it should stop at one...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beats 3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12 possibly (last few) without BFR. 1 and 2 should know his weakness and I think 2 has a telepath as well, JL takes it with MMH eventually figuring out how to TP him, and Moondragon does the same.

How in the world do you think Juggernaut loses to the normal JL but beats JL One Million? Atleast three members of the JL team should outright solo him (Kal Kent, Batman and Hourman).

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

the more I look at this the more I don't think he could win any of the rounds....

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dredeuced

@axle124 said:

@dredeuced:

the more I look at this the more I don't think he could win any of the rounds....

There are ways nearly every team could beat or disable him but it's not completely unreasonable to assume that, if they don't figure out Juggs' Weakness to telepathy and complete invulnerability, that he could clear a few. There's just a huge, obvious mistake in saying the normal JL could beat Juggs but JL One Million, a superior team in basically every respect except their speedsters, couldn't.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@hulkage: That negro was OP, but I don't know if that protects him further from TP any further. Someone else can probably tell you.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: what did 8th day do apart from trash a weakened thor?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Limited feats but he was laughing at attacks stated to be able to destroy small planets. Didn't even flinch.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hulkage
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: ehh, that's more than likely hyperbole. But thanks for showing me that bud. By the way, by the original avengers do you mean their classic versions as well or their current versions with the classic roster?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I intended for the classic avengers. And I kinda hold weight to it seeing as Cyclops was bloodlusted and amped.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

How in the world do you think Juggernaut loses to the normal JL but beats JL One Million? Atleast three members of the JL team should outright solo him (Kal Kent, Batman and Hourman).

I said it. He loses due to TP. As far as I know, 1 million doesn't have TP so they go down.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dredeuced

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

I said it. He loses due to TP. As far as I know, 1 million doesn't have TP so they go down.

Kal Kent has TP. Batman has psychic attacks. Hourman could just freeze him in time, thus completely incapacitating him or de-aging him into a baby(these are ways to win without BFR, which he could also easily do).

If you don't know even the basics about them then why did you think Juggernaut wins? Shouldn't you just say "not sure about rounds x y and z"?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

Batman one million can shoot a telepathic beam. Its how he beat batman.

All though I thought juggernauts helmet protected him from mental attacks?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@thedailybagel: I intended for the classic avengers. And I kinda hold weight to it seeing as Cyclops was bloodlusted and amped.

How was cyclops amped?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. Professor X alone can give him trouble.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

yeah it does but jean has affected him through the defense of the helmet, emma I think might of done it too but I maybe wrong

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hulkage

@jashro44: To my recollection, most heroes were amped during that story line. Cyttorak and the other seven gods had a wager yada yada. Its been awhile since I read that story.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

Kal Kent has TP. Batman has psychic attacks. Hourman could just freeze him in time, thus completely incapacitating him or de-aging him into a baby(these are ways to win without BFR, which he could also easily do).

If you don't know even the basics about them then why did you think Juggernaut wins? Shouldn't you just say "not sure about rounds x y and z"?

@jashro44 said:

@darkraiden said:

@dredeuced said:

@darkraiden said:

Freezing him in time shouldn't actually work. I've never heard of Batman One Million or Kal Kent using TP even though I've seen them used a few times in battles, so I assumed they didn't have it.

And Batman should actually be immune to that TP beam funny enough.

And yeah Juggernaut's helmet protects him from mental attacks, but it's his only weakness. I figure with a team of powerhouses like the JL, or knowledge like the X-Men, they'll eventually get his helmet off and win that way. Otherwise I see every team losing pretty much.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@darkraiden: ha. Hourman with a fraction of the worlogog stopped a Big Bang, aged a guillotine to dust, deaged a magical thing right down to its base materials, could see into people's past and future, able to resurrect people, reduced epoch to an infant and trapped him in an infinite time loop, defeated an amazo that soloed the JLA.

Oh, and he slowed down jay Garrick to one billionth of his normal speed. And he can speed up his own time, so he can react at nanoseconds, he once reacted to extant faster than jay.

If Hourman with a fraction of the worlogog were to run this gauntlet, then he would clear.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, i doubt anyone told this guy Hourman one million with a fraction of the worlogog is one of the most powerful time manipulators out there. He can easily beat Juggernaut.

First, he doesn't fight head on, so he will use his infinitely superior speed to his advantage (I was wrong, it's not nanosecond its picoseconds). He can also create temporal distortion fields that makes him out of synch with normal time, effectively making him invisible to even magical powers, then

1) deage juggs to an infant

2) trap him in an infinite time loop

3) take him to the Big Bang

Or he could just fight him head on, seeing as he was able to beat amazo with his superior tech (liquid metal, size alternation, shape shifting, super strength and durability that tanked heat vision and knocked amazo unconscious.

4) then he unmade amazo.

There is no way for anyone here to beat him. With a fraction of the worlogog.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8th day Juggernaut, would be invulnerable to damage, however Thor might be able to cut of his mystical energy etc...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: ha. Hourman with a fraction of the worlogog stopped a Big Bang, aged a guillotine to dust, deaged a magical thing right down to its base materials, could see into people's past and future, able to resurrect people, reduced epoch to an infant and trapped him in an infinite time loop, defeated an amazo that soloed the JLA.

Oh, and he slowed down jay Garrick to one billionth of his normal speed. And he can speed up his own time, so he can react at nanoseconds, he once reacted to extant faster than jay.

If Hourman with a fraction of the worlogog were to run this gauntlet, then he would clear.

Juggs has survived the point blank destruction and warping of cosmos aka universes. He'll be fine.

Oh, i doubt anyone told this guy Hourman one million with a fraction of the worlogog is one of the most powerful time manipulators out there. He can easily beat Juggernaut.

First, he doesn't fight head on, so he will use his infinitely superior speed to his advantage (I was wrong, it's not nanosecond its picoseconds). He can also create temporal distortion fields that makes him out of synch with normal time, effectively making him invisible to even magical powers, then

1) deage juggs to an infant

2) trap him in an infinite time loop

3) take him to the Big Bang

Or he could just fight him head on, seeing as he was able to beat amazo with his superior tech (liquid metal, size alternation, shape shifting, super strength and durability that tanked heat vision and knocked amazo unconscious.

4) then he unmade amazo.

There is no way for anyone here to beat him. With a fraction of the worlogog.

See above. Juggs is above both of them physically.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Wow. You choose two ways out of what, 8? That juggs have defense against. What about the others?