Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kimikirai

Wow. Thanos and Doomsday can take out team 2 by themselves. -_-

The only way Team 2 has a chance is if Dr. Doom gets preptime and Thanos doesn't.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Light
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ego
Kimikirai said:
"Wow. Thanos and Doomsday can take out team 2 by themselves. -_-

The only way Team 2 has a chance is if Dr. Doom gets preptime and Thanos doesn't."
what if both gets equal amount of preptime?
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kimikirai
Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:

The only way Team 2 has a chance is if Dr. Doom gets preptime and Thanos doesn't."
what if both gets equal amount of preptime?"
Thanos is just about as good as Doom when it comes to Preptime, although Doom has the superior feats of draining Galactus and Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Thanos can possibly solo team 2 if there is no preptime. Doomsday can probably solo as well. Nobody could possibly solo team 1 from team 2.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

with all of them together... Team 2 curbstomp

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ego
Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:

Thanos is just about as good as Doom when it comes to Preptime, although Doom has the superior feats of draining Galactus and Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Thanos can possibly solo team 2 if there is no preptime. Doomsday can probably solo as well. Nobody could possibly solo team 1 from team 2."

let's say that all of team two uses preptime and all of team 1 uses preptime. how would that effect the battle?

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kimikirai
Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:

Thanos can possibly solo team 2 if there is no preptime. Doomsday can probably solo as well. Nobody could possibly solo team 1 from team 2."

let's say that all of team two uses preptime and all of team 1 uses preptime. how would that effect the battle?

"
Thanos and Dr. Doom are both masters of prep. The only difference is that Thanos is naturally more powerful than Dr. Doom. Add to the fact that Thanos has Juggernaut, Green Scar Hulk, Red Hulk, and Doomsday... this is a curbstomp.

The only useful member on team 2 is Dr. Doom with prep.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell

I would have to disagree with Kimikirai.

Team 2 are all brilliant minds with extraordinary powers. There is no one on Team 1 that has extraordinary powers except for Thanos. Juggernaut? Well... That depends.

As for the solo part? I'm pretty sure Professor X could solo most of Team 1 except for the Juggernaut and Thanos. I don't even think if Xavier could maintain Doomsday's mind. Magneto could solo all of these guys except for Thanos by tossing them away from the battle field. Dr. Doom could deal away with all of them except for Thanos given prep-time, but without prep-time he can always blast them down, nullify their power's or mind swap them. I don't see Mr. Sinister doing much... He would need serious amounts of prep-time, to be truly effective in this battle; otherwise he can always possess one of the other giants from Team 1 and use them to his advantage (Thanos and Juggernaut don't apply).  Each of Dr. Octopus' tenticals can lift over 7 tons. I'm sure none of the above opponents weigh more than 2 tons; Hence, tossing them away from the battle site temporarily. Stryfe is a very powerful TK user. He, too; can toss team 1 all over the place with some ease (except for Thanos)...

So to put in a nut shell... Team 2 is basically fighting Thanos.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ego
Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:

"
Thanos and Dr. Doom are both masters of prep. The only difference is that Thanos is naturally more powerful than Dr. Doom. Add to the fact that Thanos has Juggernaut, Green Scar Hulk, Red Hulk, and Doomsday... this is a curbstomp.

The only useful member on team 2 is Dr. Doom with prep."

ok... but don't the other guys count as being just as smart as dr. doom? magneto?? xavier??? stryfe???
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kimikirai
Perfect Cell Said:
"As for the solo part? I'm pretty sure Professor X could solo most of Team 1 except for the Juggernaut and Thanos."

Doomsday (immune to telepathy) and Hulk (the only one in MU to resist Sentry's mind swipe) have very strong resistance to telepathy. Xavier couldn't even handle Apocalypse's mind. How is he supposed to solo 2 Hulks, Doomsday, Juggs, and Thanos? Xavier is nowhere near solo'ing team 1.

Perfect Cell Said:
"Magneto could solo all of these guys except for Thanos by tossing them away from the battle field."

You really think Magneto can toss 2 Hulks, Juggernaut, and Doomsday off the battlefield? Magneto has not shown the power to restrain that much power. In reality, Doomsday/Hulks/Juggs would punch Magneto off the battlefield.

Perfect Cell Said:
"I don't even think if Xavier could maintain Doomsday's mind. Dr. Doom could deal away with all of them except for Thanos given prep-time, but without prep-time he can always blast them down, nullify their power's or mind swap them."

He can't period.

Perfect Cell Said:
 "I
don't see Mr. Sinister doing much... He would need serious amounts of prep-time, to be truly effective in this battle; otherwise he can always possess one of the other giants from Team 1 and use them to his advantage (Thanos and Juggernaut don't apply).  Each of Dr. Octopus' tenticals can lift over 7 tons. I'm sure none of the above opponents weigh more than 2 tons; Hence, tossing them away from the battle site temporarily. Stryfe is a very powerful TK user. He, too; can toss team 1 all over the place with some ease (except for Thanos)..."

Dr. O and Sinister is useless. Stryfe too. Dr. Oct's tentacles? Sure none of them weigh 7 tons, however, all of them can lift WAY more than 7 tons. If Dr. Oct tried to grab Hulks, Doomsday, Juggs, etc.. they'd toss him out into space.

Perfect Cell Said:
"So to put in a nut shell... Team 2 is basically fighting Thanos."

Someone didn't read World War Hulk and doesn't know a thing about Doomsday.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kimikirai
Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:

"

The only useful member on team 2 is Dr. Doom with prep."

ok... but don't the other guys count as being just as smart as dr. doom? magneto?? xavier??? stryfe???
"
With preptime, no. Being smart and being a master of prep is two different things.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Team 1 wins. There was no Prep Time specified for this battle... so it has to be a random encounter. And with that said Thanos, Doomsday, World War Hulk and Shaggy Man will clean house for real on Team 2
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom

Professor x could possibly dominate rhino or the general(I don't know much about him so i'll say it's possible) and that would last for about a second before the others landed a punch on him.

Magneto is the most powerful member of their group, but he can't do much against these guys, they can easily break through any shield he makes and can resist any piece of metal he sends into them.

Mister sinister....I don't really know what he could do...

Doc Doom is the smartest man in here and with enough prep time he could bust out some crazy stuff, but the problem is that members of team one have a history of defying the best laid plans of brainiacs in both universes, and besides, Thanos is a lot more powerful and has a lot more resources.

Doctor Octopus..... gets thorwn into the sun.

And Stryfe, well i don't know what he could do either, but i don't think it would be enough.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lionheart
Perfect Cell said:
"I would have to disagree with Kimikirai.

Team 2 are all brilliant minds with extraordinary powers. There is no one on Team 1 that has extraordinary powers except for Thanos. Juggernaut? Well... That depends.

As for the solo part? I'm pretty sure Professor X could solo most of Team 1 except for the Juggernaut and Thanos. I
"
didnt professor already try to use mental powerson WWH and he was overpowered by how much hatred was in him. and he cant beat juggernaut without juggernauts helmet off
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lionheart

p.s. team 2 wins

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Tevnoba
AtPhantom said:
"with all of them together... Team 2 curbstomp"
Your on Drugs!

lionheart said:
"p.s. team 2 wins"
You too!

Kimikirai said:
"Perfect Cell Said:
"As for the solo part? I'm pretty sure Professor X could solo most of Team 1 except for the Juggernaut and Thanos."

Doomsday (immune to telepathy) and Hulk (the only one in MU to resist Sentry's mind swipe) have very strong resistance to telepathy. Xavier couldn't even handle Apocalypse's mind. How is he supposed to solo 2 Hulks, Doomsday, Juggs, and Thanos? Xavier is nowhere near solo'ing team 1.

Perfect Cell Said:
"Magneto could solo all of these guys except for Thanos by tossing them away from the battle field."

You really think Magneto can toss 2 Hulks, Juggernaut, and Doomsday off the battlefield? Magneto has not shown the power to restrain that much power. In reality, Doomsday/Hulks/Juggs would punch Magneto off the battlefield.

Perfect Cell Said:
"I don't even think if Xavier could maintain Doomsday's mind. Dr. Doom could deal away with all of them except for Thanos given prep-time, but without prep-time he can always blast them down, nullify their power's or mind swap them."

He can't period.

Perfect Cell Said:
 "I
don't see Mr. Sinister doing much... He would need serious amounts of prep-time, to be truly effective in this battle; otherwise he can always possess one of the other giants from Team 1 and use them to his advantage (Thanos and Juggernaut don't apply).  Each of Dr. Octopus' tenticals can lift over 7 tons. I'm sure none of the above opponents weigh more than 2 tons; Hence, tossing them away from the battle site temporarily. Stryfe is a very powerful TK user. He, too; can toss team 1 all over the place with some ease (except for Thanos)..."

Dr. O and Sinister is useless. Stryfe too. Dr. Oct's tentacles? Sure none of them weigh 7 tons, however, all of them can lift WAY more than 7 tons. If Dr. Oct tried to grab Hulks, Doomsday, Juggs, etc.. they'd toss him out into space.

Perfect Cell Said:

"
Agreeded!!

Kimikirai said:

Even that might not be enough.

Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:

Thanos is better than Doom with prep time (by far).  You call dooms feats superior to Thanos.  Thanos has conquered The Astral Deities numerous times, if he had been there at Secret Wars on the Bad Guys Side - they would have actually won (quickly).

TEAM 1 CURBSTOMP
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kimikirai
Tevnoba said:
Thanos is better than Doom with prep time (by far).  You call dooms feats superior to Thanos.  Thanos has conquered The Astral Deities numerous times, if he had been there at Secret Wars on the Bad Guys Side - they would have actually won (quickly).

TEAM 1 CURBSTOMP"

Let me rephrase that, Dr. Doom has the strongest prep feat out of the two. That one feat being the one against Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Also, I think Dr. Doom was pretty impressive in the Infinity Wars. Although it has been awhile since I read it, I believe he beat (betrayed) Kang, Magus, and Thanos (clone?) and almost had the gauntlet.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ego

wow so the big bulky guys with no brains smash on the geeky nerds huh... even with preptime? that's absurd but oh well.. i made the thread to see you guys opinion and facts on things.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"wow so the big bulky guys with no brains smash on the geeky nerds huh... even with preptime? that's absurd but oh well.. i made the thread to see you guys opinion and facts on things."
So you have given both sides equal prep time here correct ?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"wow so the big bulky guys with no brains smash on the geeky nerds huh... even with preptime? that's absurd but oh well.. i made the thread to see you guys opinion and facts on things."
So you have given both sides equal prep time here correct ? "
well i meant to add 2 different battles. or i was just too lazy but i expected people to toss in the obvious.

yes.. preptime can be used..

(original post was supposed to have)

battle 1: random encounter
battle 2: preptime
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
So you have given both sides equal prep time here correct ? "
well i meant to add 2 different battles. or i was just too lazy but i expected people to toss in the obvious.

yes.. preptime can be used..

(original post was supposed to have)

battle 2: preptime"
Oh Okay... well I still think the Big Fellas can win both rounds... Thanos is so Key to this fight
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HobGadling

Team One is just way too powerful.  I'm the biggest Magneto fan in the world, but if he's paired up against Juggernaut, I dunno if he wins.  That leaves two Hulks, Doomsday and Thanos among others for the rest of his team to deal with?  I don't care how much prep time Doom gets.  Curbstomp.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kimikirai
Ego said:
Thats not absurd, because:

a. Thanos is smarter than everyone on the "nerds" side.
b. People like WWH are not exactly "dumb".
c. There is too much power on Team 1's side. You have universal threats on Team 1, and then you have street level/planet level threats on Team 2.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#25  Edited By Korg

Team 2 wins by BFR. Magneto can create wormholes. Stryfe, Doom, Sinsister, AND Magneto with preptime is overkill, IMO. Team 2, pretty much a curb-stomp. Also: Why Doc Ock? He seems completely out of place here.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kimikirai
Korg said:
"Team 2 wins by BFR. Magneto can create wormholes. Stryfe, Doom, Sinsister, AND Magneto with preptime is overkill, IMO. Team 2, pretty much a curb-stomp. Also: Why Doc Ock? He seems completely out of place here."
Right, because Magneto throws out wormholes like ninja stars. Not that it would actually effect Thanos' shields.

Stryfe? Sinister? Magneto with prep? What have they done with prep that could even compare to a small fraction of Thanos' accomplishments? Nothing.

What do you propose Team 2 would do to Doomsday, Juggernaut, Hulkx2, and Thanos?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Korg

Magneto has the ability to create wormholes. That is enough. The fact that he doesn't do it all the time is meaningless. As to Styfe, Sinister, and Magneto with prep: You don't read X-books, do you? Can Thanos stop himself from being deconstructed on an atomic level? Stryfe has that power. I seem to recall Thanos's heart being ripped out of his chest by Drax. His shields didn't help him much then, did they? Alternatively, Magneto could reverse gravity around them, winning by BFR again.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kimikirai
Korg said:
"Magneto has the ability to create wormholes. That is enough. The fact that he doesn't do it all the time is meaningless. As to Styfe, Sinister, and Magneto with prep: You don't read X-books, do you? Can Thanos stop himself from being deconstructed on an atomic level? Stryfe has that power. I seem to recall Thanos's heart being ripped out of his chest by Drax. His shields didn't help him much then, did they? Alternatively, Magneto could reverse gravity around them, winning by BFR again."
1. If you wanna throw cheap shots, Thanos' can teleport team 2 away before Magneto can create a wormhole.

2. Show a scan or source Magneto making a wormhole big enough to take Team 1 and speedily.

3. You need to recall better. Drax could only go through Thanos' shields because he was specifically engineered to kill Thanos. Thanos' sheilds have tanked a fully fed angry Galactus' blast. Now, tell me, do you think Magneto can tank a galactus blast? Nevermind Galan, how about Thanos' blast?

4. You're making Magneto much more powerful than he really is. Its really amusing that you're suggesting Magneto can remove Green Scar Hulk, Red Hulk, Thanos, Doomsday, and Juggernaut by reversing gravity or creating a wormhole. Have you seen what Thanos is capable of? Doomsday? World War Hulk? The few feats of Red Hulk? The Juggernaut?

So yeah. Thanos' teleports all of team 2 away. The end.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Korg

You say "cheap shot", I say "viable tactic". First strike wins, in that case. Can Thanos do this while under telepathic attack by 3 of the most powerful telepaths on earth? (Legitimate question)

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kimikirai
Korg said:
" You say "cheap shot", I say "viable tactic". First strike wins, in that case. Can Thanos do this while under telepathic attack by 3 of the most powerful telepaths on earth? (Legitimate question)"
Thanos' telepathy is more powerful than all 3. Furthermore, how could any of them concentrate on telepathy when Doomsday (who's attributes match Superman's) is dashing towards them with ill-intent? Not to mention his buddies Juggernaut, Green Scar Hulk, and Red Hulk (who took down current Thor).

And nothing is going to get past Thanos' shields anyways. Telepathic, energy, wormhole, whatever. He has 3 of these shields active. They can stand up to Galactus and Champion with the Power Gem.

And as for battle field removal, Thanos' can teleport team 2 away before Magneto can even begin to make a wormhole.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom
Kimikirai said:
"Ego said:
Thats not absurd, because:

a. Thanos is smarter than everyone on the "nerds" side.
b. People like WWH are not exactly "dumb".
c. There is too much power on Team 1's side. You have universal threats on Team 1, and then you have street level/planet level threats on Team 2.
"
I completely agree with this post. I mean look

Thanos managed to conquer the universe on separate occasions.

WWH went against the whole planet and nearly won.

Rulk has shown to be smart enough to fool around with Iron man and Mr. Fantastic and could hold against Hulk or Thor.

The general went against the whole Justice League.

And Doomsday survived attacks from the whole green lantern corps, Superman, Darkseid, and even a bloody Guardian. He is capable of countering anything, they hit him with temporal energy once, the next time he turns it back on them.

I don't care how smart Doom, Stryfe, Magneto and sinister are, they lose.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#32  Edited By Zoom

Wow.  Talk about a crappy fight.

Red Hulk (as lame of a character as he is) could take all of the other team.

So could Thanos or Doomsday.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lionheart
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"with all of them together... Team 2 curbstomp"
Your on Drugs!

lionheart said:
"p.s. team 2 wins"
You too!

no bcause i meant to type in team 1 but i accidntally typed team 2 and it wouldnt let me edit it.
Dark Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dark Patron

Team 1

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ego
Ego said:
" 

1. red hulk
  2. wwh
  3. rhino
  4. juggernaut
  5. venom
  6. shaggy man
  7. thanos
  8. doomsday

vs

1. professor x
  2. magneto
  3. mr. sinister
  4. dr. doom
  5. dr. octopus
  6. stryfe

battle 2: preptime

which team wins and why?

"

oops!!

damn i knew this was funny.. i gave team one 8 guys and team two only 6 guys...

well... let's even things out alittle bit...

in addition to team 2

joins apocolyse & dr. gero

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By Tevnoba

Team 2, still a curbstomp.  with or without prep.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
Tevnoba said:
"Team 2, still a curbstomp.  with or without prep."
Team 2???
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
You Mean Team 1. Thanos is a Bulky Guy

lol
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
You Mean Team 1. Thanos is a Bulky Guy

lol
"
i think he meant team 2 becuase team 1 have originally 8 guys.
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lionheart

or does he.....

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Perfect Cell
Kimikirai said:
"Perfect Cell Said:

"

Xavier is "somewhere" near solo'ing at least one of or two of team 1. Rhino, Vemon, Shaggy Man, and Juggernaut (once the helmet is removed) It's going to take Team 2 effort to beat Team 1. The Juggernaut's helmet can be removed by either Magneto, Stryfe or Dr. Octopus. And let's not forget; once Xavier is agry enough to unleash the devestating power of Onslaught; Team 2 basically wins by default considering if there were no Thanos for Team 1.

Kimikirai said:
Perfect Cell Said:

"

Retain what power? What can the 2 Hulks do to excape from an solid magnetic barrior and simply tossed away in space? Juggernaut is probably the only person besides Thanos able to deny Magneto's powers. The the rest can not. Red Hulk, WWH, Rhino, Venom, Shaggy Man, and possibly Doomsday could be tossed aside and miles and away from the battle site. Magneto had the power to be in par to Dark Pheonix, and he can not at the leastest toss some of the big guys far far away?

Kimikirai said:
Perfect Cell Said:
 "I

Perfect Cell Said:

"

They are not 100% useless. They are usful for some minor things. Sinister can possess some of the weaker minds. I mean c'mon... Sinister was strong enough to possess Xavier. And it to Gambit plus others to save Xavior from Sinister's grasp. Dr. Octopus is the only person that signifies "streagth" out of the rest of his allies. It's assuring that his tenticles move much faster than any of the opposing team's reaction time (ex: Juggernaut, Rhino, Shaggy, Venom, Hulk) [But not... Thanos, Doomsday]

Team 2 is fighting pretty much. Thanos only... Sure you can add the scientist, Banner... or the street smart Red Hulk. But they are of a smartage of a different level compared to Thanos and all of team 2. If you think about it, in the end... Thanos would only find Doomsday as a more useful tool, than anyone else. So it's Thanos that is actually the most dangerous of Team 1.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AtPhantom
Perfect Cell said:
"Xavier is "somewhere" near solo'ing at least one of or two of team 1. Rhino, Vemon, Shaggy Man, and Juggernaut (once the helmet is removed) It's going to take Team 2 effort to beat Team 1. The Juggernaut's helmet can be removed by either Magneto, Stryfe or Dr. Octopus. And let's not forget; once Xavier is agry enough to unleash the devestating power of Onslaught; Team 2 basically wins by default considering if there were no Thanos for Team 1.
"
Rhino maybe, but venom is protected from telepathy by the symbiote. As for Shaggy man i don't really know. I think Xavier would have to mind wipe magneto again to unleash onslaught, as he was the manifestation of both their dark sides, but as kimikirai said, he doesn't really have the time before one bulky dude spots him and lands a punch on him.

Perfect Cell said:
"Retain what power? What can the 2 Hulks do to excape from an solid magnetic barrior and simply tossed away in space? Juggernaut is probably the only person besides Thanos able to deny Magneto's powers. The the rest can not. Red Hulk, WWH, Rhino, Venom, Shaggy Man, and possibly Doomsday could be tossed aside and miles and away from the battle site. Magneto had the power to be in par to Dark Pheonix, and he can not at the leastest toss some of the big guys far far away?
"
Magneto is the biggest threat on team 2 but he's nowhere near dark phoenix level.  now granted he could possibly throw Rulk, Rhino, Venom and shaggy man (but not doomsday, he would resist it). but it doesnt matter. Remember, it takes just one punch on any of those people to end the for good. magneto is powerful and can create mighty shields, but it's nothing Thanos or Jugs or DD couldn't handle.

Perfect Cell said:
"They are not 100% useless. They are usful for some minor things. Sinister can possess some of the weaker minds. I mean c'mon... Sinister was strong enough to possess Xavier. And it to Gambit plus others to save Xavior from Sinister's grasp. Dr. Octopus is the only person that signifies "streagth" out of the rest of his allies. It's assuring that his tenticles move much faster than any of the opposing team's reaction time (ex: Juggernaut, Rhino, Shaggy, Venom, Hulk) [But not... Thanos, Doomsday]

Team 2 is fighting pretty much. Thanos only... Sure you can add the scientist, Banner... or the street smart Red Hulk. But they are of a smartage of a different level compared to Thanos and all of team 2. If you think about it, in the end... Thanos would only find Doomsday as a more useful tool, than anyone else. So it's Thanos that is actually the most dangerous of Team 1.
"
Okay, Doomsday and Thanos have the speed to kill Doc. Oc, buth so do WWH (who was fast enough to keep up with the sentry) Red Hulk (who was fast enough to keep up with the hulk) Venom (who can outpace spiderman, who can outpace Oc), so yeah, he is pretty useless.
And Team two is not fighting only Thanos. WWH is also pretty smart and capable of tactical thinking, so is Red hulk, they may not capable of creating machinery to draw powers or things like that, but they are capable of outsmarting many of team 2.
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lionheart
AtPhantom said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Xavier is "somewhere" near solo'ing at least one of or two of team 1. Rhino, Vemon, Shaggy Man, and Juggernaut (once the helmet is removed) It's going to take Team 2 effort to beat Team 1. The Juggernaut's helmet can be removed by either Magneto, Stryfe or Dr. Octopus. And let's not forget; once Xavier is agry enough to unleash the devestating power of Onslaught; Team 2 basically wins by default considering if there were no Thanos for Team 1.
"
Rhino maybe, but venom is protected from telepathy by the symbiote. As for Shaggy man i don't really know. I think Xavier would have to mind wipe magneto again to unleash onslaught, as he was the manifestation of both their dark sides, but as kimikirai said, he doesn't really have the time before one bulky dude spots him and lands a punch on him.

Perfect Cell said:
"Retain what power? What can the 2 Hulks do to excape from an solid magnetic barrior and simply tossed away in space? Juggernaut is probably the only person besides Thanos able to deny Magneto's powers. The the rest can not. Red Hulk, WWH, Rhino, Venom, Shaggy Man, and possibly Doomsday could be tossed aside and miles and away from the battle site. Magneto had the power to be in par to Dark Pheonix, and he can not at the leastest toss some of the big guys far far away?
"
Magneto is the biggest threat on team 2 but he's nowhere near dark phoenix level.  now granted he could possibly throw Rulk, Rhino, Venom and shaggy man (but not doomsday, he would resist it). but it doesnt matter. Remember, it takes just one punch on any of those people to end the for good. magneto is powerful and can create mighty shields, but it's nothing Thanos or Jugs or DD couldn't handle.

Perfect Cell said:
"They are not 100% useless. They are usful for some minor things. Sinister can possess some of the weaker minds. I mean c'mon... Sinister was strong enough to possess Xavier. And it to Gambit plus others to save Xavior from Sinister's grasp. Dr. Octopus is the only person that signifies "streagth" out of the rest of his allies. It's assuring that his tenticles move much faster than any of the opposing team's reaction time (ex: Juggernaut, Rhino, Shaggy, Venom, Hulk) [But not... Thanos, Doomsday]

"
Okay, Doomsday and Thanos have the speed to kill Doc. Oc, buth so do WWH (who was fast enough to keep up with the sentry) Red Hulk (who was fast enough to keep up with the hulk) Venom (who can outpace spiderman, who can outpace Oc), so yeah, he is pretty useless.
And Team two is not fighting only Thanos. WWH is also pretty smart and capable of tactical thinking, so is Red hulk, they may not capable of creating machinery to draw powers or things like that, but they are capable of outsmarting many of team 2."
Good point
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kimikirai
AtPhantom said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

Perfect Cell said:
"

Perfect Cell said:

"
And Team two is not fighting only Thanos. WWH is also pretty smart and capable of tactical thinking, so is Red hulk, they may not capable of creating machinery to draw powers or things like that, but they are capable of outsmarting many of team 2."
Thanks for saving me the time of posting a response. lol.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Perfect Cell

Kimikirai, Atphantom, and Lionheart...

The team work of Team 2 would out match Team 1's effort of team work. Team 2 is comprised with all brilliant strategic tactical leaders.  Team 1 only has one tactical brilliance on it's team. The other 7 big guys are pure strength & brute force. Haven't you guys take accustom that Team 1 would just fight amongst themselves. Team 2 surely has the edge of taking that advantage. If it weren't for Thanos and Doomsday; Team 1 would be obliterated so easily. But Thanos and Doomsday are in the team and they are the only threats. What if Doomsday fights the Red Hulk and WWH??? That would leave just Thanos, Rhino, Venom and Juggernaut.

Octopus and Sinister would stall Rhino and Venom; while Doom, Magneto, Styfe and Xavier test their effort as a team fighting against Thanos.

As for Juggernaut? He says, hell with it and joins the fight between Doomsday, WWH, and Red Hulk.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kimikirai
Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai, Atphantom, and Lionheart...

The team work of Team 2 would out match Team 1's effort of team work. Team 2 is comprised with all brilliant strategic tactical leaders.  Team 1 only has one tactical brilliance on it's team. The other 7 big guys are pure strength & brute force. Haven't you guys take accustom that Team 1 would just fight amongst themselves. Team 2 surely has the edge of taking that advantage. If it weren't for Thanos and Doomsday; Team 1 would be obliterated so easily. But Thanos and Doomsday are in the team and they are the only threats. What if Doomsday fights the Red Hulk and WWH??? That would leave just Thanos, Rhino, Venom and Juggernaut.

Octopus and Sinister would stall Rhino and Venom; while Doom, Magneto, Styfe and Xavier test their effort as a team fighting against Thanos.

As for Juggernaut? He says, hell with it and joins the fight between Doomsday, WWH, and Red Hulk.
"
You're wrong.

World War Hulk organized an entire planet to attack earth. He united an entire planet which was composed of races/species that naturaly hate each other. He actually friended a Brood. Nobody in Marvel has done that before. Rulk was smart enough to play games with iron man and Reed Richards.

About Team 1 not getting along...

1. Whats the point of having teams fight if you say "well everyone in team 1 might not get along".
2. Doom, Magneto, Sinister, Stryfe get along? LOL @ That. Team 2 has too many cocky narcissist that want to be leader and have their own way of doing things. Thanos is smart and cunning enough to control team 1. There are too many arrogant people on Team 2 to have good team work.

This fight goes down as described before. Team 1 by power, speed blitz, and intelligence. 
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Perfect Cell
Kimikirai said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai, Atphantom, and Lionheart...

"
You're wrong.

World War Hulk organized an entire planet to attack earth. He united an entire planet which was composed of races/species that naturaly hate each other. He actually friended a Brood. Nobody in Marvel has done that before. Rulk was smart enough to play games with iron man and Reed Richards.

About Team 1 not getting along...

1. Whats the point of having teams fight if you say "well everyone in team 1 might not get along".
2. Doom, Magneto, Sinister, Stryfe get along? LOL @ That. Team 2 has too many cocky narcissist that want to be leader and have their own way of doing things. Thanos is smart and cunning enough to control team 1. There are too many arrogant people on Team 2 to have good team work.

This fight goes down as described before. Team 1 by power, speed blitz, and intelligence. "
Good points, but as for this statement:

"2. Doom, Magneto, Sinister, Stryfe get along? LOL @ That. Team 2 has too many cocky narcissist that want to be leader and have their own way of doing things. Thanos is smart and cunning enough to control team 1. There are too many arrogant people on Team 2 to have good team work."

I knew you were going to use that argument against me; but you forgot one important factor that forces team 1 to have 101% effective team work. Charles Xavier.

And as for
"This fight goes down as described before. Team 1 by power, speed blitz, and intelligence. "

Team 1 by Strength, Speed (Movement), Durability, and Stamina

VS

Team 2 by Raw Power, Intelligence, Speed (Thought) and Determination

And let's not forget about Ego's addition if that counts for anything.

Ego said:
oops!!

damn i knew this was funny.. i gave team one 8 guys and team two only 6 guys...

well... let's even things out alittle bit...

in addition to team 2

joins apocolyse & dr. gero

"

How would Apocalypses and Dr. Gero advance Team 2's efforts?
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kimikirai
Perfect Cell said:
I knew you were going to use that argument against me; but you forgot one important factor that forces team 1 to have 101% effective team work. Charles Xavier.
I knew you would say this as well.

Now heres where I catch you being unfair to team 1, your new argument for team 2 is that team 1 would not get along. You're supposing that they're in-character (which would make a team battle pointless anyways). Now, you're suggesting that Charles would force team 2 to get along. Problems with that:

1. That is not in-character for Professor X.
  2. Dr. Doom has built in psy-defenses in his armor.
  3. Dr. Doom's will is too strong to be controlled by Xavier. He proved this when Purple Man mocked him. He removed his mask which protects his mind from mind controlling powers and walked right up to Purple Man, when Purple man tried to use his powers on Doom it didn't work because of the sheer power of Dr. Doom's will (which was also enough to reach the Beyonder). Keep in mind Purple Man's powers are strong enough to control the likes of the Hulk, who has TP defenses that can stop someone as strong as the Sentry from mindwiping him.
  4. Don't forget where Doom learned the mind swap, from a race of Telepathic aliens.
  5. Mr. Sinister has defeated Xavier in a telepathic battle before (albeit Xavier was arguably weakened). This alone proves that Sinister can resist Xavier.
  6. Stryfe is a very powerful telepath himself and has proven he has powerful psionic shields capable of stopping telepathic assaults. 

So no, they would NOT be getting along.

Perfect Cell said:
Team 1 by Strength, Speed (Movement), Durability, and Stamina

VS

Team 2 by Raw Power, Intelligence, Speed (Thought) and Determination

You need to acknowledge that Thanos is smarter than everyone in Team 2. You also need to acknowledge that WWH and Rulk are very smart.

Perfect Cell said:
Assuming everyone is in-character, the addition of Apocalypse would add to the fighting amongst team 2. The group would defiantely be
divided. Magneto/Xavier vs. Apocalypse/Sinister vs. everyone else.

Once again.. Team 1 wins. Too much power/speed AND intelligence.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ego
Kimikirai said:
Perfect Cell said:
Assuming everyone is in-character, the addition of Apocalypse would add to the fighting amongst team 2. The group would defiantely be

"

what about dr. gero, kimikarai?
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kimikirai
Ego said:
"Kimikirai said:
Perfect Cell said:

"

what about dr. gero, kimikarai?
"
Dr. Gero isn't too much of a threat here. He definitely wouldn't get a long with the others if thats what you mean. He can't even control a team he literally created himself (as in mechanically engineered).