Team Buffy vs All Twilight Vampires.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheFallen_1

Jasmine (Pre Depower), Glory, Dark Willow, Twilight, Hamilton, Illyria (Pre Depower).

VS

No Caption Provided

Every vampire in Twilight Vampire.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Based on what I have heard of twilight angel, he could solo. Buffy vamps are quite weak, but these demon-things are strong. I wonder how they fare against charmed/supernatural/originals witches..

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Jasmine takes most of them down with her voice because they are all susceptible to mind control with the exception of Bella, who will be killed by her own people because Jasmine said so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefallen_1: Thanks for the call out and all but, I know Edward pretty well but honestly I do not know what the Breaking Dawn Vamps can do. My wife made me sit through the first 2 or 3 movies so she could insult them but even she could not make it through the last 2.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jasmine takes most of them down with her voice because they are all susceptible to mind control with the exception of Bella, who will be killed by her own people because Jasmine said so.

This is what I'm thinking. And if not, Illyria and Dark Willow are both pretty OP. I've heard Angel was powerful as Twilight, but I avoided the arc because it just felt dumb.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

This is what I'm thinking. And if not, Illyria and Dark Willow are both pretty OP. I've heard Angel was powerful as Twilight, but I avoided the arc because it just felt dumb.

I felt the same way about Twilight Angel, apparently he was hosting an entire dimension or sharing it with Buffy, so something like that.

cam92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cam92

Poor twilight , these beings are way to strong vicious for twilight. Plus dont underestimate the buffy vamps cause they have many moments where the show how strong are the show just had a limited budget and could not show off a lot of feats like twilight. Check the comics it show how strong they really are . There was one issue showed buffy vamps can actually regenerate limbs which both spike and angel did, spike also took a laser blast in the face and survived, but the major powers would decimate twilightverse, plus with the new vamps that throw cars around which buffy still over powered and beat. Heck a weaken illyria wrestles with dragon trexs and old gigantic firebreathing worm demons ( her old pet), and she was beaten by hamilton. At half her powers back she sstalemated a being older than herself . So this sucks for twilight.

Twerk_it_miley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Twerk_it_miley

Team Twilight gets stomped. The Vampires in that would easily be able to take Team Buffy vamp's but the wouldn't last long with the true powerhouses. They would be subject to Jasmine's mind control (except Bella) and Illyria, Glory and Twilight (Buffy) would beat them all in battle. I don't see Dark Willow lasting that long as the Twilight Vamps are fast and could deliver a crushing blow as Willow is still human and can be killed. Hamilton only has strength going for him so he wouldn't last too long either as the Twilight vamps would be too quick for him

Overall, Team Buffy wins.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark willow can easily keep up with twlight vamps she kept up with buffy and angel when they were gods who could easily blitz around the world in less than a sec and reacts to a point blank explosion she has regenerating abilites and can easily incinerate twilight vamps with a taught. They stand no chance.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gideongarner01

Illyria, willow, jasmine or glory solo. Illyria and willow being an absolute stomp.

Against Buffy vamps twilight vamps are OP.

Against magic users and deities in Buffy The verse twilight characters are screwed.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gideongarner01: ok I agree the buffyverse win but don't put out buffy vamps so easily cause they have feats like lifting and throwing cars dodging bullets and moving so fast it's like they teleport. Plus buffy and spike destroyed a building having sex in season 6. Angel season 5 he and spike tank an bomb in the face and spike was fast enough to catch a blur of illyria when she slowed Time to a crawl . They're other feats in the comics too.