• 55 results
TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheFallen_1

Jasmine (Pre Depower), Glory, Dark Willow, Twilight, Hamilton, Illyria (Pre Depower).

VS

No Caption Provided

All Vampires in True Blood.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy team stomps. This is mega spite lol.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mary Ann is the only threat on the True Blood team because her powers are based on what she believes so if she believes she can't be killed or beaten she can't be, this allowed her to block a being shot at close range just by raising her hand and deflecting the projectile.

Jasmine can only be killed with the blood of one of her parents, but her voice induced manipulation might not work on the vampires or Mary Ann and Sookie is immune to mind control so far and she can be hurt.

Vampires in True Blood are basically afraid witches but also hate them enough to blitz and Sookie can negate magic.

Illyria can manipulate time no real way around her except she only seems to slow it down and it was never used on anybody using superhuman speed so they just may be able to move at normal speeds if she slows it down and she has been hit by Angel and felt it so I would say the vampires and possibly Mary Ann (as she seemed stronger and faster than Vampires) can at least match her, Hamilton and Glorys strength (as I feel she is more powerful than both of them), and Twilight is like Superman or some such nonsense.

I'd give this to Buffyverse for a solid majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy villains win, way more raw power, the only problem would be the speed advantage of the True Blood vampires, and the fact that they fight like modern people with common sense, most of the time.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@thefallen_1: Is Twilight only in the Buffy comics,or did he show on the show? Cause I can't remember him.

Comic only

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lordofallhumans: When Illyria was hit by Angel it was because he had a piece of her jewel with him that negated her power on him.

Loading Video...

Here is some feats for here TV show version. Her comic ones has a bit more feats.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: When Illyria was hit by Angel it was because he had a piece of her jewel with him that negated her power on him.

Loading Video...

Here is some feats for here TV show version. Her comic ones has a bit more feats.

No the jewel was connected to her power to manipulate time and allowed Angel to move normally, it was already theorized by Wesley that the sarcophagus and it's jewels were connected to her and her powers of time manipulation before they went to fight her.

Even if it did negate her power (it didn't only allowed him the ability move freely) it would not have affected his ability to hit her hard enough to knock her across a room, TB vamps are several times more powerful than even Angel and if she is only slowing down time their speed should theoretically allow them to move at, at least normal speeds able to hit her harder than Angel.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

No the jewel was connected to her power to manipulate time and allowed Angel to move normally, it was already theorized by Wesley that the sarcophagus and it's jewels were connected to her and her powers of time manipulation before they went to fight her.

Even if it did negate her power (it didn't only allowed him the ability move freely) it would not have affected his ability to hit her hard enough to knock her across a room, TB vamps are several times more powerful than even Angel and if she is only slowing down time their speed should theoretically allow them to move at, at least normal speeds able to hit her harder than Angel.

Um what?

Angel on it hit her because he had the jewel.

Loading Video...

Thats it. It negated him being frozen. He reached in his coat, grabbed it, and bam. Even points it out to her,

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Dark Willow solos. BFR the entire enemy team.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Um what?

Angel on it hit her because he had the jewel.

Loading Video...

Thats it. It negated him being frozen. He reached in his coat, grabbed it, and bam. Even points it out to her,

Because with it he was just as connected to her time manipulation powers as it was and was able to move normally, that is not being debated, but it did not do anything but allow him to move. I read it wrong missing it "negated her power on him" and only saw it negating her power. It did protect him from her power but it did not negate her powers at all since time as a whole was still slowed. My point was that if his strength was enough to stagger her, TB vamps could do worse, and since she doesn't really stop time as people without super speed are just moving in slow motion, people with super speed should be able to still move at least at a normal pace to actually hit her harder than Angel did.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy mismatch, Batman!!

Team Buffyverse SLAUGHTERS True Blood!

Even the ONE advantage the vamps have-speed-is negated by Illyria (time manipulation) and Glory (tanked Buffy's blows and proved faster than the Slayer-who is stronger and faster than vampires).

This is spite, Spite, SPITE!!!!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy mismatch, Batman!!

Even the ONE advantage the vamps have-speed-is negated by Illyria (time manipulation) and Glory (tanked Buffy's blows and proved faster than the Slayer-who is stronger and faster than vampires).

Pre-Time Bomb Illyria was only slowing down it was never completely frozen as people were moving in slow motion, Eric's speed allows him to see the world in a similar way, things moving in slow motions to avoid being shot. Meaning the TB vamps will not be as inconvenienced as two half breeds and a band of primitives. At best they will still be moving at normal speeds and they all hit harder than Angel, which was enough to stagger Illyria.

As to Glory and Buffy, TB vamps are superior in every way to Buffy vampires with the exception of magically becoming black belts once being turned. If Buffy were to find herself transported to the TB universe she would be killed before she could make a snarky comment.

@lukehero said:

Dark Willow solos. BFR the entire enemy team.

Sookie is a fae halfling that can travel through dimensions and dispel magic.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So unfair team buffy wins so easily

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree they will, but the only thing that makes it a cake walk is Twilight. There are arguments that they can keep up with the others even if for a little while.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lordofallhumans said:

@primebonnick said:

I agree they will, but the only thing that makes it a cake walk is Twilight. There are arguments that they can keep up with the others even if for a little while.

I think you underestimate Illyria by alot.

Multiple feats like slowing time to a crawl, shape shifting, massive durability, dimension opening, and enough power in her to blow away a portion of the west coast.

Here Illirya shows complete immunity to Psychic attempts.

Here Illyria in her true form takes on a army of Hell's fighter jets and Dragons. No probs there. She also is stated to be searching for that point in time to end existence!

Here in her Human form she slows time nearly stand still, and walks out of the top floor of a building while Angel is still airborn from falling.

She can open Portal to any dimension on a whim.

No Caption Provided

In the Show and comics, she showed the ability to fight a foes in different time periods of their life. Including when they were babies.

Strong enough to tank a Dragon in a fight.

No Caption Provided

Can collapse Time and end Existence.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@primebonnick said:

I think you underestimate Illyria by alot.

Multiple feats like slowing time to a crawl, shape shifting, massive durability, dimension opening, and enough power in her to blow away a portion of the west coast.

Here Illirya shows complete immunity to Psychic attempts.

Here Illyria in her true form takes on a army of Hell's fighter jets and Dragons. No probs there. She also is stated to be searching for that point in time to end existence!

Here in her Human form she slows time nearly stand still, and walks out of the top floor of a building while Angel is still airborn from falling.

She can open Portal to any dimension on a whim.

No Caption Provided

In the Show and comics, she showed the ability to fight a foes in different time periods of their life. Including when they were babies.

No Caption Provided

Can collapse Time and end Existence.

No I'm not you, I know what she can do and what she was shown to do pre-depower. She slows time and was not shown doing that to anybody that was actually using super speed. Pre-depowered she does not have access to her full power so most of these scans don't even count in regards to this thread. There is also nothing to suggest she can release the power to destroy a portion of the west coast without actually dying herself. So while she is indeed powerful you can't use that as a feat because not only did it never happen it is not a battle tactic, it is her dying. Time is still moving regardless of her power over it, Eric has shown he can speed up his senses to make time appear to crawl. Like I said Team Buffy wins, but not because the other team is helpless, there will be a small fight.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Only this is True Blood, not the Southern Vampire Mystery Novels meaning the two have completely different meanings of cannon. In The show Trueblood Sookie isn't nearly that powerful.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: In regards to your comments, I respect that the views you expressed are how you see things, and acknowledge that this is how you feel. I, however, dis agree with what you have stated. From watching both shows, I see no HUUUGE superiority, in general, that the True Blood vampires have over the best of the Buffyverse vampires (save for an updated, superior budget to display powers such as super speed better). I would match many of the apocalyptic battles that Angel and Spike were involved in-including ones with some of the very people-Hamilton, Illyria, et.al., displayed in the OP-with anything the True Blood characters faced. Angel and Spike's damage soak (especially in the later years of the shows) was ridiculous. And a Buffy that can survive the poundings of Ubervamps, Adam, Glory, and Caleb can take ANYTHING the True Blood vampires can dish out (and if she has the Slayer Scythe, their dooms will be occur all the FASTER). Her speed feats (springing a bear trap and then yanking her leg away before the trap could close, outracing cars, dodging bullets fired at her-from two guns by Darla, and from a rapid fire, multi caliber arm weapon by Adam) show she has the speed to keep up with True Blood Vampires, and her combat skill (trained relentlessly by her Watcher in classic and modern techniques, not to mention retaining the memories and skills of all the Slayers before her, GUARANTEEING an INSURMOUNTABLE advantage in combat) seals the deal that she can survive in the True Blood realm with a minimum of difficulty.

Glory would SMASH True Blood vampires. And the o---oh, there's no sense in belaboring the point. To expand (and close) on what I said before-On a team consisting of Glory! Illyria! Jasmine! Dark Willow! (oh oh) Hamilton!! and Twilight-a truly unnecessary, over-kill inclusion!!---

Holy mis-match, Batman!!

Team Buffyverse SLAUGHTERS True Blood!!!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lordofallhumans: Pretty sure she can do all that. The Comics are 100 percent canon as they are written by Whedon himself after the show went off the air. Pre depower she was full power. She can end time at best but would kill herself in the process.

I also never stated anything about freezing time lol. she slows it down alot. Vampires like Angel, and Spike are near Mach speeds and see here as barely a blur.

She can transform if she is full power, like she did in hell. Full power is full power. Her normal human form is enough to fight a dragon, after being depowered to boot. Changing periods of time is something she does in the show and in hell when she lost control of her power, going insane again.

The facts are there. Ignore them if you like. Illyria > Twilight Angel by alot. Same for Jasmine truth be tell.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know about Willow, she could possibly solo.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@lordofallhumans:

Only this is True Blood, not the Southern Vampire Mystery Novels meaning the two have completely different meanings of cannon. In The show Trueblood Sookie isn't nearly that powerful.

You got it mixed up, in the show fae and halflings have telepathy and fae magic they call their light which can create energy blasts, nova bombs, light grenades, create and seal portals, enhance the strength of objects so that vines can hold 5500 year old vampires, dream walk, create illusions, view the past by connecting to the energy of the universe, break mind control, dispel illusions, break spells and disrupt magic, shapeshift, attune to the standard of beauty in which ever dimension they are in, teleport, experience more than one dimensional and temporal frequency at once, and even create pocket dimensions.

Sookie is of royal blood and can move between dimensions, fire energy blasts, create nova bombs, read minds, break mind control, break spells and disrupt magic in the show. In the novel she was basically regulated to mind reading which she got from a demon not from being fae and being supernaturally attractive.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lordofallhumans: She could only Dimension hop in the certain spots like the Graveyard. Sookie wasn't that powerful in the show. She was pretty low on the Fairy Totem Pole. Sure she had powers, but all she did was fight street level vamps and she still has average human durability. Dark Willow was planetary and almost destroyed the world.

That's why I assumed you were talking about the novels(which I didn't read, but my sister & friends talks about them). Willow would drain her of magic, and most likely even sense how powerful she is. And why are you calling it Nova Bombs? It's just simple light powers, no one on the show ever said it was Nova Level.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

In regards to your comments, I respect that the views you expressed are how you see things, and acknowledge that this is how you feel. I, however, dis agree with what you have stated.

That's what this board is all about.

From watching both shows, I see no HUUUGE superiority, in general, that the True Blood vampires have over the best of the Buffyverse vampires (save for an updated, superior budget to display powers such as super speed better). I would match many of the apocalyptic battles that Angel and Spike were involved in-including ones with some of the very people-Hamilton, Illyria, et.al., displayed in the OP-with anything the True Blood characters faced. Angel and Spike's damage soak (especially in the later years of the shows) was ridiculous. And a Buffy that can survive the poundings of Ubervamps, Adam, Glory, and Caleb can take ANYTHING the True Blood vampires can dish out (and if she has the Slayer Scythe, their dooms will be occur all the FASTER). Her speed feats (springing a bear trap and then yanking her leg away before the trap could close, outracing cars, dodging bullets fired at her-from two guns by Darla, and from a rapid fire, multi caliber arm weapon by Adam) show she has the speed to keep up with True Blood Vampires, and her combat skill (trained relentlessly by her Watcher in classic and modern techniques, not to mention retaining the memories and skills of all the Slayers before her, GUARANTEEING an INSURMOUNTABLE advantage in combat) seals the deal that she can survive in the True Blood realm with a minimum of difficulty.

The first sign of their superiority is that humans cannot physically fight or match vampires in TB without weapons and magic, while non-slayer high school kids and librarians have engaged Buffy vamps in H2H and won. Spike spent nearly an entire season in a wheelchair, TB vamps heal instantly from wounds that would cripple a mortal but Spike was paralyzed. Buffy does not have the speed to keep up with TB vamps regardless of budget restrictions and is still quite human as far as bodily functions go, TB vamps don't need to rest except in the day time and can still stay up and function if need be. Eric moves and the world looks like it does when Illyria slows time, that is much different than dodging a bullet, her skills don't matter because her vampires are not as fast or strong as the vampires from TB, Eric decapitated three armed guards in less than a second, Russell decapitated a vampire in less time. When I see damage that a Buffy vampire did described as looking like a twister touched down or traveling several miles from one town to another faster than a speeding car can get their, we can talk about them being a match for TB vamps.

Glory would SMASH True Blood vampires. And the o---oh, there's no sense in belaboring the point. To expand (and close) on what I said before-On a team consisting of Glory! Illyria! Jasmine! Dark Willow! (oh oh) Hamilton!! and Twilight-a truly unnecessary, over-kill inclusion!!---

Glory has been taken aback by blows from Buffy and Buffy is not stronger or faster than a baby vamp like Jessica. Hamilton was knocked on his a$$ by Conner and he can't even beat Faith. Willow as powerful as she is, would be killed quick due to being human or the fact that Sookie can cancel out the effects of witchcraft creating powerful feedback. Illyria does not stop time so there is nothing to say she can stop Eric or Bill from moving completely and if Angel can punch her across a room so can Eric, Bill and possibly Mary Ann as she is more powerful than vampires. Jasmine can be hurt but not killed by them as I mentioned, but her mind control won't work. Mary Ann cannot be killed unless she believes it is time for her to meet her god and makes herself vulnerable. Like I said the only person they have absolutly no hope against is Twilight. They will not win, but they will not be helpless when we break down what everybody can do.

Holy mis-match, Batman!!

Team Buffyverse SLAUGHTERS True Blood!!!

@sirfizzwhizz

Pretty sure she can do all that. The Comics are 100 percent canon as they are written by Whedon himself after the show went off the air. Pre depower she was full power. She can end time at best but would kill herself in the process.

If in the comic her parts of powers were trapped in her relics (IIRC) then she cannot access her full power pre-Time Bomb, because she did not have those relics before.

I also never stated anything about freezing time lol. she slows it down alot. Vampires like Angel, and Spike are near Mach speeds and see here as barely a blur.

In the show Angel and Spike have always fought her at normal speeds that humans can match, so like I said nobody using super speed has every actually been in the range of her time slowing, if Eric can sense things with same effect it's safe to say he will at least be able to move normally during her time slowing, and he hits harder than Angel since 176 year old Bill has feats of strength on par or better.

She can transform if she is full power, like she did in hell. Full power is full power. Her normal human form is enough to fight a dragon, after being depowered to boot. Changing periods of time is something she does in the show and in hell when she lost control of her power, going insane again.

No she can't, if the OP says it's pre-depower that means feats after the fact don't count and she was not able to transform pre-depower or there would have been no point in Time Bomb stressing that her shell could not contain her powers, if all she had to do was alter the form to a form that could.

The facts are there. Ignore them if you like. Illyria > Twilight Angel by alot. Same for Jasmine truth be tell.

There facts but when context is added to them, they don't say solo or stomp. Pre-depower Illyria showed nothing to place her on par with Twilight even though I do believe if they had expanded on her the way they should have she would be, but going by feats, not really.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lukehero said:

@lordofallhumans: She could only Dimension hop in the certain spots like the Graveyard. Sookie wasn't that powerful in the show. She was pretty low on the Fairy Totem Pole. Sure she had powers, but all she did was fight street level vamps and she still has average human durability. Dark Willow was planetary and almost destroyed the world.

That's why I assumed you were talking about the novels(which I didn't read, but my sister & friends talks about them). Willow would drain her of magic, and most likely even sense how powerful she is. And why are you calling it Nova Bombs? It's just simple light powers, no one on the show ever said it was Nova Level.

"Street level" vamps in TB are above what is commonly referred to as street level because they are superhuman in every sense of the word, and Russell was far from being as low as those vamps and her light worked on him just fine, as well as Pam and Billith. Dark Willow was only planetary as far as sensing the pain of the world, she almost destroyed the world through a ritual that apparently can be done by anybody, since it was already tried before she found the effigy, if she could destroy the world through an act of will, she would not have had to leave the Magic Box to do it. Sookie could move through dimesions where a portal was created which is why she go in and out of the fae night club which existed on a different plane of existence. Later Warlow used his light to go to a plane they were in from near her house and then when she heard Arlene in the graveyard she was able to open a portal there which allowed Eric to find Warlow. Before the only portal that was in the graveyard was the one she and her grandfather used to escape Mabs realm and that realm was sealed, so the portal she used after she escaped was created by her when she left Warlow. The fae plane that her godmother brought her to did not have fixed portals as it was entered from various places in Bon Temps, until Sookie created a fixed one in the graveyard.

Fae magic neutralizes witchcraft, so Willow would not drain her magic, she would actually neutralize her own in the process. Her grandfather said it was hotter than the Sun and could only be used by royal fae, making it different than the light grenades used by the fae rebels, so I call them nova bombs.

She was not the most powerful being in the show, but to counter Willow BFRing her and her team I gave you her having the ability to open portals, and dispel magic which she has done in the show.

Like I said Team Buffy should win this, but like I also said arguments can be made.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Okay, if you think Sookie can come even CLOSE to stopping Willow---if you think the True Blood vamps can do ANYTHING to Glory---if you think the vamps-who would have NO IDEA what Illyria could do regarding time (they'd already be at a disadvantage if they DID know ahead of time) or the level of her strength, durability, etc.---if you think what Buffy did to the Ubervamps doesn't compare with the True Blood vamps---you have, in my opinion, a VERY low ball opinion of the Buffyverse characters. I didn't bring their COMIC BOOK personnas into this, because that would be overkill. The TV versions are more then sufficient.

You are entitled to your opinions. But you are SERIOUSLY lowballing people.

We are not EVER going to agree here.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Okay, if you think Sookie can come even CLOSE to stopping Willow---if you think the True Blood vamps can do ANYTHING to Glory---if you think the vamps-who would have NO IDEA what Illyria could do regarding time (they'd already be at a disadvantage if they DID know ahead of time) or the level of her strength, durability, etc.---if you think what Buffy did to the Ubervamps doesn't compare with the True Blood vamps---you have, in my opinion, a VERY low ball opinion of the Buffyverse characters. I didn't bring their COMIC BOOK personnas into this, because that would be overkill. The TV versions are more then sufficient.

You are entitled to your opinions. But you are SERIOUSLY lowballing people.

We are not EVER going to agree here.

There goes that if you don't agree with me you're low balling, when if fact you are overestimating the Buffyverse. Willow is a witch, fae magic neutralizes magic in the form of witchcraft, that is not low balling, it's stating facts. If Buffy can hand with Glory so can the vampires, and that is all I said. I have an idea of what she can do with time because they showed that all she could do pre-depowered was slow it down, as humans and vampires using their normal speeds were still moving, if Eric can see things in slow motion when he is moving then it stands to reason he can move at, at least normal speeds when everything else is in slow motion, and he is stronger by far than Angel from the show, so if Angel can deck Illyria so can Eric and so can Bill. You didn't bring their comic book personas into this because the OP gave specific versions, so anything you would have said about comic personas would not have been a valid argument in the context of this debate.

The only low balling being done is you comparing True Blood vampires to Buffy and her vampires when there is no room for comparison when watching both shows. Saying that people can provide a logical counter to your specifics points is not low balling, it's called debating. I didn't say TB would win, only that they are not helpless in this fight and have feats to match certain feats from the Buffy team.

I will NEVER care.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lordofallhumans: I still see willow soloing she could BFR the enemy team, if they come back from a portal. She can see Sookiebis the one using magic, kill her then BFR the rest of them. Also if she sends them all to different places only Sookie would be capable of returning and she wouldn't know where willow sent the others. The only major threat is Sookies ultimate blast which would completely drain her. After that she would be completely defenseless. If willow avoided or dodged it, Sookie would be screwed.

Willow can still use TK as well to toss things at Sookie and kill her from a distance. As far as using a ritual, not everyone can pull that off you still have to have enough mojo on you're own to cast a powerful spell. So Willow is still planetary as she can cast a spell than can effect the entire planet.

Also Dark Willow was able to summon fodder like she did at the end of season 6.

In the Night Club scene Willow and Amy cast spells that transmute and change the entire club and even seem to put people under mind control.

I still see Willow using her magic to solo.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite.

Almost everyone from the Buffy team could solo lol

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@lordofallhumans: I still see willow soloing she could BFR the enemy team, if they come back from a portal. She can see Sookiebis the one using magic, kill her then BFR the rest of them. Also if she sends them all to different places only Sookie would be capable of returning and she wouldn't know where willow sent the others. The only major threat is Sookies ultimate blast which would completely drain her. After that she would be completely defenseless. If willow avoided or dodged it, Sookie would be screwed.

Willow can still use TK as well to toss things at Sookie and kill her from a distance. As far as using a ritual, not everyone can pull that off you still have to have enough mojo on you're own to cast a powerful spell. So Willow is still planetary as she can cast a spell than can effect the entire planet.

Also Dark Willow was able to summon fodder like she did at the end of season 6.

In the Night Club scene Willow and Amy cast spells that transmute and change the entire club and even seem to put people under mind control.

I still see Willow using her magic to solo.

That's fine, I was merely countering BFR with portal creation, and first you'd have to prove Willow can send multiple targets to different locations all at once, because she has never done it in the show so there is no reason to believe she will pull it out in this fight. Sookie does not need her ultimate blast, her regular light blasts have broken every spell they encountered, there is no reason to believe Willow magic will do any better against anti-magic which is basically what fae magic is to witchcraft.

While Willow is focused on Sookie, one of her many protectors, Tara, Bill, Eric or Sam can kill Willow. Sam can turn into an insect go into her mouth and shift to human size the way he did to Rosalyn, Willow is not coming back from that. That spell hardly did damage to the area it was cast in, Willow being able to use an effigy and say she is going to cast a spell that will destroy the world is different than being planetary especially when we never got to see much from her doing it, it's all speculation, we know for a fact that she was not using her power she was channeling the power of the Earth to funnel it through the effigy and it was that power that was going to burn the world, not her own power, because like I said if she was planetary she would have never left the Magic Box.

Fodder that even Dawn could handle?

Amy and Willow were together and hopped on a magic high and not fighting, I'm not applying them playing with unsuspecting humans to her being able to just do things in a battle that she doesn't really do in a battle, if she thought like that when she was fighting she would have just changed her friends and been done with it, but she didn't because she is not a fighter, just a powerful witch. Vampires, Mary Ann and Sookie are immune to mind control as far as the show showed.

I still don't see Willow as being as big a part as the rest of the more durable members of her team, baby vamp Tara could rip Willows throat out before she knew what happened, and Sookies light counters witchcraft.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

This is spite.

Almost everyone from the Buffy team could solo lol

If the other team just stands there, all you have to do to beat Hamilton is be stronger than Conner and drink some of his blood which will then give you the power of the Senior partners which Eric, Bill and vampire Tara can do because they are all stronger and faster than Conner and Angel.

Willow can be killed in seconds by vampire blitz because at the end of the day she is only human.

Illyria, and Twilight are the biggest threats on this team with Jasmine coming in close because they don't have the means to kill her, but her team doesn't have the means to kill Mary Ann either so. Glory is too unstable and cannot sustain her Glory form indefinitely getting hit hard enough has made her revert to her all too kill-able Ben form.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: No she would have to do,it one at a time, but she could summon fodder then start BFR people. Also Willow used her own magic to boost her stats. What's wrong with Willow casting an AOE spell? Also willow has used her FF to protect herself in combat as well. She could use her FF then cast the right spell to deal with the team.

Dark Willow was toying with people, when she said bored now she cast a spell to rip the flesh from that guy and set him on fire.

I'm not seeing any real reason she couldn't do the same here.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: You apparently have FAR more patience than I do. The moment that poster so much as INSINUATED that Buffy would be stomped by True Blood vampires let me know that further discussion was pointless. It's like dealing with someone who, upon seeing a white cup, proclaims that the item is in fact a polka dot tennis shoe---you know at that point that the perception difference is insurmountable.

As I said before:

Holy mis match, Batman!

This is spite, Spite, SPITE!!!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

No she would have to do,it one at a time, but she could summon fodder then start BFR people. Also Willow used her own magic to boost her stats. What's wrong with Willow casting an AOE spell?

What wrong with it is the speed of the witch hating vampires that are not going to allow her to cast a spell especially with the help of the telepath that has in the past alerted them to a witch mentally casting a spell. Boosting her stats made her slightly on par with Buffy, the vamps and Mary Ann are above Buffy in strength and speed.

Also willow has used her FF to protect herself in combat as well. She could use her FF then cast the right spell to deal with the team.

Sookies blasts can cancel magic, along with Tara knowing a spell that can take down a magical barrier she used it on the show with no magical powers to speak of with only one other non-magical witch to help her.

Dark Willow was toying with people, when she said bored now she cast a spell to rip the flesh from that guy and set him on fire.

I'm not seeing any real reason she couldn't do the same here.

This would be viable if that guy wasn't a pudgy nerd, but instead we have vampires that can gut Willow before she can do anything, we have a shapeshifter that can turning into anything including flies and mosquitos that can literal fly into her mouth and reform causing her to explode, is Willow powerful? Yes. Does she have the speed to deal with these vamps? Not at all. She is not soloing unless the other teams stands there and does nothing.

@lukehero: You apparently have FAR more patience than I do. The moment that poster so much as INSINUATED that Buffy would be stomped by True Blood vampires let me know that further discussion was pointless. It's like dealing with someone who, upon seeing a white cup, proclaims that the item is in fact a polka dot tennis shoe---you know at that point that the perception difference is insurmountable.

As I said before:

Holy mis match, Batman!

This is spite, Spite, SPITE!!!

Buffy would be stomped by True Blood Vampires, you haven't provided anything to say otherwise except for fanboy logic. She's a slayer and kills vampires so she can kill them, does not count as a rebuttal when it is clear these vampires are far superior to the ones she has faced and her track record even against vampires in her own universe does not always result in her walking away victorious 100% of the time. Eric or Bill would rip her head off before she could make a witty comment.

The only reason this is spite is because of Illyria and Twilight and nothing else, Buffy in certainly not a factor when it comes to the vampires.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@lordofallhumans: When YOU give reasons for why you claim something, then of course it's completely true and gospel---because of course, YOU said it. When I give a reason, then it's "fan boy logic"-a TEXTBOOK demonstration of a tunnel visioned, LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU type of person who only hears the sound of their own voice and-despite being a human being like everyone else on this board, THINKS they are ALWAYS correct. Which is humanly IMPOSSIBLE to be.

If, in YOUR mind's eye, the True Blood vampires could "stomp" Buffy, you are certainly entitled to hold that belief. Doesn't make it true. Buffy has withstood REPEATED blows from the likes of Caleb, Adam, the Ubervamps and Glory, all of who are MORE than a match for ANY True Blood vampire. Glory, to spotlight one, has the striking power and durability to bring down a building with a single stomp, bust Willow's force field with a single punch, survive being transported high above Sunnydale city then fall to the ground and not have a mark on her; Buffy has survived punches from this person, but can't stand up to the True Blood Vampires? Especially when wielding a mystical, nigh invulnerable Scythe that allowed her to knock away three Ubervamps with one blow?

You have truly taken lowballing to unprecedented heights---congratulations.

Even the fact that you mention Buffy has lost some battles, as if that means anything (people a LOT more powerful than she-ranging from Thor to the Hulk to Superman to Silver Surfer to even the Spectre have ALL lost battles at one time, sometimes BADLY) is a LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU ploy. I don't need to mention the times the True Blood vampires lost, because it doesn't mean anything (heck, for the better part of a recent season mere HUMANS mangaged to lock many of them up for a LONG period of time; going by YOUR "logic", that makes them all PUNKS now, right)?

Poster, PLEASE.

As I said, if you want to hang in your---UNIQUE world where Buffy is not able to beat the True Blood denizens---enjoy. You have the constitutional right to do that. You ALSO have the right to be just about the ONLY one arguing that the True Blood vampires won't be CRUSHED UNEQUIVOCALLY by Team Buffyverse (which should at LEAST make you think twice about your position; while what a majority thinks is NOT always the "end all, be all" deciding feature of a debate, it IS a STRONG inidicator, ESPECIALLY when it is OVERWHELMING). So enjoy your OPINION. I, on the other hand will repeat what I said earlier which the facts, feats, and the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of this thread agree:

Holy Mismatch, Batman!

Team Buffyverse SLAUGHTERS True Blood!!

This is spite, Spite. SPITE!!!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: When YOU give reasons for why you claim something, then of course it's completely true and gospel---because of course, YOU said it. When I give a reason, then it's "fan boy logic"-a TEXTBOOK demonstration of a tunnel visioned, LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU type of person who only hears the sound of their own voice and-despite being a human being like everyone else on this board, THINKS they are ALWAYS correct. Which is humanly IMPOSSIBLE to be.

If, in YOUR mind's eye, the True Blood vampires could "stomp" Buffy, you are certainly entitled to hold that belief. Doesn't make it true. Buffy has withstood REPEATED blows from the likes of Caleb, Adam, the Ubervamps and Glory, all of who are MORE than a match for ANY True Blood vampire. Glory, to spotlight one, has the striking power and durability to bring down a building with a single stomp, bust Willow's force field with a single punch, survive being transported high above Sunnydale city then fall to the ground and not have a mark on her; Buffy has survived punches from this person, but can't stand up to the True Blood Vampires? Especially when wielding a mystical, nigh invulnerable Scythe that allowed her to knock away three Ubervamps with one blow?

You have truly taken lowballing to unprecedented heights---congratulations.

Even the fact that you mention Buffy has lost some battles, as if that means anything (people a LOT more powerful than she-ranging from Thor to the Hulk to Superman to Silver Surfer to even the Spectre have ALL lost battles at one time, sometimes BADLY) is a LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU ploy. I don't need to mention the times the True Blood vampires lost, because it doesn't mean anything (heck, for the better part of a recent season mere HUMANS mangaged to lock many of them up for a LONG period of time; going by YOUR "logic", that make them all PUNKS now, right)?

Poster, PLEASE.

As I said, if you want to hang in your---UNIQUE world where Buffy is not able to beat the True Blood denizens---enjoy. You have the constitutional right to do that. You ALSO have the right to be just about the ONLY one arguing that the True Blood vampires won't be CRUSHED UNEQUIVOCALLY by Team Buffyverse (which should at LEAST make you think twice about your position; while what a majority thinks is NOT always the "end all, be all" deciding feature of a debate, it IS a STRONG inidicator, ESPECIALLY when it is OVERWHELMING). So enjoy your OPINION. I, on the other hand will repeat what I said earlier which the facts, feats, and the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of this thread agree:

Holy Mismatch, Batman!

Team Buffyverse SLAUGHTERS True Blood!!

This is spite, Spite. SPITE!!!

I'm not reading this garbage, you are a Buffy/Angel fanboy and that's clear from the other thread you actually created even though you already had it set in your mind who would win, based on no real logical counters only, Buffy fanboy logic. Trust me you are not the first Buffy fanboy to come her and completely overestimate her and her universe and you will not be the last.

If you actually read anything and weren't a fanboy that can't except logic you would not even be arguing with me because I stated in my first post that Buffyverse would win, but not for the reason fanboys seem to think. The fact that you ignore that we are not on the opposite side about the winner shows you are noting but a rabid fanboy.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@lordofallhumans: As I KNEW you would, you devolved into calling me a "fanboy" simply because I disagree with you (your last post should be framed as a TEXTBOOK demonstration of the type of "thinks they're always right", LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU poster I was speaking of). You also suffer from reading comprehension difficultlies, since I said you are the only one arguing that Team Buffyverse won't UNEQUIVOCALLY smash True Blood (you put CONDITIONS on the victory, saying True Blood COULD win, when just about NO ONE ELSE is stating that). So, by calling me a "fanboy" you have now rendered any opinion on this matter---really, ANY matter---moot. I will not be reading anything you say to me from now on.

As I said earlier:

Holy Mismatch, Batman!

This is spite, Spite, SPITE!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans: As I KNEW you would, you devolved into calling me a "fanboy" simply because I disagree with you (your last post should be framed as a TEXTBOOK demonstration of the type of "thinks they're always right, LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU poster I was speaking of). You also suffer from reading comprehension difficultlies, since I said you are the only one arguing that Team Buffyverse won't UNEQUIVOCALLY smash True Blood (you put CONDITIONS on the victory, saying True Blood COULD win, when just about NO ONE ELSE is stating that). So, by calling me a "fanboy" you have now rendered any opinion on this matter---really, ANY matter---moot. I will not be reading anything you say to me from now on.

As I said earlier:

Holy Mismatch, Batman!

This is spite, Spite, SPITE!

I'm not reading this garbage, you are a Buffy/Angel fanboy and that's clear from the other thread you actually created even though you already had it set in your mind who would win, based on no real logical counters only, Buffy fanboy logic. Trust me you are not the first Buffy fanboy to come her and completely overestimate her and her universe and you will not be the last.

If you actually read anything and weren't a fanboy that can't except logic you would not even be arguing with me because I stated in my first post that Buffyverse would win, but not for the reason fanboys seem to think. The fact that you ignore that we are not on the opposite side about the winner shows you are noting but a rabid fanboy.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@lordofallhumans: I see that you tagged me. But whatever you wrote I didn't read, because your inability to debate in a civil manner without devolving to name calling renders any opinion you espouse moot.

cam92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cam92

Jasmine probalbly can manipulate true blood vamps cause they fell to marnie manipulations and shes just a witch , and jasmine is a god she even controlled

angel who is immune to telepathy. She has control of everything with souls so she could control true blood vamps. And willows speed , she was able to stop an

explosion in her face while it was happening , true blood vamps with their so call go for nothing speed couldn't do shit to stop a suicidal bomer at godrics party. So she could easily take them out and just destroy their world and willow magic is now practically godlevel so sookie or any other fairy aint going to do shit . Willow can now actually move mountains and subs and fight godlevel entities. Plus buffy vamps are tough check the comics epsecially with the new shapeshifting vamps th are strong enough to through cars around that buffy and agroup slayers faced and overpowerd in the season 10 comics.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@cam92: According to the OP none of Willows comic feats count as this is specifically Dark Willow . Willow being able to counter Warrens explosion was based on the fact that she was excepting a fight and the device was right in her face, nobody was expecting Luke's arrival let alone his attack so it's not even a comparable argument its a Sneak attack vs. direct attack. Eric, Bill and Tara have more than enough strength and speed to decapitate or rip her heart out before she does anything, Eric has moved fast enough to make world move in slow motion and decapitate several armed guards literally in a second, Willow does not have reflexes beyond a normal human, her reacting to the explosion is not proof that she has the reflexes to deal with a speedster that her physical senses won't register. Anybody would have perceived that explosion Willow unlike a normal person had magic to freeze it. So stop acting like Willow physically without the aid of an enhancement spell is faster or stronger than she is normally, she isn't, and the fastest and strongest she got with enhancement was Buffy level and Buffy has no inshow speed feats on par with any vampire on True Blood, and an average Buffy vamp is not as strong or fast as a True Blood vamp regardless of budget as the budget was not an issue when visually displaying Glory and Jasmins speed and strength.

cam92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cam92

Well ive seen the episode many times its one of my favourites and she was not exepecting that and lukes arrival was barely sneak attack in fact I clearly remember he announce his self before triggering the bomb so where was erics speed where the world slowed down around him please only thing willow saw when that bomb explode was a box that went boom soon as she saw it. Plus the fact that willow stopped it an explosion that was happening in her face with her mind , shows that she doesnt need to move to kill them . I mean come on they could hardly do shit against marine who stopped them many times while they were moving to attack her at full speed in short distances and shes way weaker than willow . Plus what ur problem with comic feat because in the comics there is much more freedom to show off what they are truly like. There is also incredible feats in buffy many people missed because of the budget like when she had to keep up with a speeding bus while sporting a wound from a claymore .There has been moments when angel and other vamps move like blurs in the show and some where it looks like he teleported, and as for strenght their was a time angel made a building shook when punch the walls. He did because he was pissed he couldnt save darla when she was dieing. Ive seen all of all of true blood and the world has never slowed down around eric once so stop making him like flash or superman. And if the true blood vamps were so fast they would have gotten caught by humans with guns.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#46  Edited By RealityWarper
No Caption Provided

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@cam92 said:

Well ive seen the episode many times its one of my favourites and she was not exepecting that and lukes arrival was barely sneak attack in fact I clearly remember he announce his self before triggering the bomb so where was erics speed where the world slowed down around him please only thing willow saw when that bomb explode was a box that went boom soon as she saw it. Plus the fact that willow stopped it an explosion that was happening in her face with her mind , shows that she doesnt need to move to kill them . I mean come on they could hardly do shit against marine who stopped them many times while they were moving to attack her at full speed in short distances and shes way weaker than willow . Plus what ur problem with comic feat because in the comics there is much more freedom to show off what they are truly like. There is also incredible feats in buffy many people missed because of the budget like when she had to keep up with a speeding bus while sporting a wound from a claymore .There has been moments when angel and other vamps move like blurs in the show and some where it looks like he teleported, and as for strenght their was a time angel made a building shook when punch the walls. He did because he was pissed he couldnt save darla when she was dieing. Ive seen all of all of true blood and the world has never slowed down around eric once so stop making him like flash or superman. And if the true blood vamps were so fast they would have gotten caught by humans with guns.

Then maybe you should watch it again she was expecting a fight because he had already attacked her with an axe before and she knew he was prepared after finding out he was using his robot to keep her off his trail. Luke on the other hand walked into the house with nobody knowing who he was (except Jason) or that they needed to be on guard, which equals a sneak attack. Eric used his speed to save Sookie because has was planning on tricking her into drinking his blood to form a blood link with her. Willow is not a necromancer and Marnie was prepared for the vampire attack, there is no prep in this fight. I don't have a problem with comics feats, the OP said this is Dark Willow, and Dark Willow is from the show, therefore the comic feats don't count in this thread. You are talking about feats from major characters when talking about vampires from Buffy, the average vampire never showed to be that fast or strong and the vampires you are referring to are not vampires that Buffy dealt with easily, there have been many times she could not handle Spike and Angel as easy as she can the average vampire. The average True Blood vampire can move at blur speed and out race cars. Eric at 1000 years old is much faster and can fly faster than he can run creating small sonic booms. As far as the bullet feat watch again, Sookie fires at a werewolf, Eric sees the bullet it is moving in slow motion and he jumps in front of it (4:40) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDU2Nlw9Xcw&app=desktop And please don't bring them getting shot by mostly trained humans into the equation without mentioning how normal high school kids and librarians beat the crap out of and kill Buffy vampires on the regular or without mentioning how something that would only cripple a human and be laughed off by True Blood vampires crippled Spike leaving him in a wheelchair for nearly an entire season. That's right Buffy Vampires can be crippled by normal things that a True Blood vampire would not have been phased by and would heal instantly from if any superficial damage was done, and yet we are discussing which vampires are more powerful? Jessica, a baby vamp by vampire standards, had a gun put to her head and the gun was fired, you know what happened to her? Nothing she got pissed and started to attack the shooter, immediately and she healed just as fast. Spike and Angel have been beaten physically and remained bruised. Willow is a normal human with normal physical stats please stop acting like she can deal with speedsters that use their speed on the regular during confrontations to remove heads, hearts and spines.

cam92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cam92

I just saw clip on youtube( beware of some satire) and the guy totally announced his self to everyone before setting the bomb off and he showed them it ,they could have use their superspeed and done something, where was erics so call speed where the world slowed done, heck superman and flash even hancocok did and could have stopped that. Willow stopped a bomb while it was explode by freezing time and creating a force field with her mind and no jestures at all , marine even though she is a necromancer need use entire latin phrases and jestures to cast her spells and she is just a normal human reflexes while willow is a suped up darkwitch that knows mind comtrol creates forces fields with or without speaking spells , shows lightening and controls the elements and she knows necromancy to that she created her own weird rock zombies and alter the follow of time which would cancel out their speed and then their totally screwed and heal herself instantly telekenise which she could use to just blasted the away heck even the weak as witches in vd does it. So she could definitly beat them willows powers are from more than any one in true blood , not mention different methods of teleportation like when dawn was trying to run away from her then she instanly in front of her. She once increase her speed to flash up on giles like a blurr who was arcoss the room from to drain is energy . In actuality put true blood against the beings is like telling a kitten to face a rhino.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

illyria solos.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cam92 said:

I just saw clip on youtube( beware of some satire) and the guy totally announced his self to everyone before setting the bomb off and he showed them it ,they could have use their superspeed and done something, where was erics so call speed where the world slowed done, heck superman and flash even hancocok did and could have stopped that. Willow stopped a bomb while it was explode by freezing time and creating a force field with her mind and no jestures at all , marine even though she is a necromancer need use entire latin phrases and jestures to cast her spells and she is just a normal human reflexes while willow is a suped up darkwitch that knows mind comtrol creates forces fields with or without speaking spells , shows lightening and controls the elements and she knows necromancy to that she created her own weird rock zombies and alter the follow of time which would cancel out their speed and then their totally screwed and heal herself instantly telekenise which she could use to just blasted the away heck even the weak as witches in vd does it. So she could definitly beat them willows powers are from more than any one in true blood , not mention different methods of teleportation like when dawn was trying to run away from her then she instanly in front of her. She once increase her speed to flash up on giles like a blurr who was arcoss the room from to drain is energy . In actuality put true blood against the beings is like telling a kitten to face a rhino.

so you were shown the Eric seeing the world in slow motion reacting to a bullet and still you think Willow has the speed to do anything to react only using Marnies PIS and prep (which does not count in the comicvine battle forums) and still ignore how easy Willow would die in this battle?

Anybody less than Illyria is not a threat to True Blood in this battle as I have said before.