Doomsday

Solomon Grundy

vs

Team Caped Heroes:

Superman

Captain Marvel (DC)

Thor

Sentry (no Void)

Team Brutes dont attack each other their goal is to beat to death all members of the opposite team. Team Caped heroes is assembled by Superman with the only purpose to stop the raging monsters at all coasts. But will they succeed or fall.. Battle takes place in the abandoned city.

#2 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Ideas?

#3 Posted by bgibs13390 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

If team capes plays it smart they win pretty easily.

#4 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Capes. Juggernaut is the only problem, but once they get his helmet off, Sentry can wipe his mind.

#5 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes, Thor and Cap Marvel on the same team? If they can work together, i dont see how they could lose this. But good luck getting through Thor's ego, and Captain Marvel would rather get an enima from an elephant than take orders from Superman.

If they are in character...brutes win. If they are not in character...capes win fairly easy.

Sentinel is a little outmatched here.

#6 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Th@nerdork: They start in character but as the battle rages if one of them gets killed or severely wounded the remaining members may switch to bloodlusted mode.

#7 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@bgibs13390: I believe Brutes have a fair chance of winning. Doomsday and classic Jugg in one team is something vicious!!!!

#8 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected: In that case...

While Superman would be trying get his team in line; what with Thor and his ambiguously long introduction monologues, and Captain Marvel deliberately undermining Supes and doing the exact opposite thing he was told to do; Team Brutes capliatlizes on this, as they don’t need teamwork to smash things. And when poor Sentinel is killed by giant sized fists, then swallowed whole and crapped out by Doomsday, Team Capes’ remaining members go bloodlusted and speedblitz Team Brutes.

#9 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Nice scenario, but it's Sentry (Robert Reynolds) not Sentinel. anyways I think Doomsday is major factor here as he is going for Supes head from the very beginning due to his natutal hatred for kryptonians.

#10 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected:Im an idiot…every time I put ‘Senitinel’, I absolutely meant Sentry. Please forgive my very early-onset Alzheimer’s. But, I agree with you, Doomsday is a deciding factor regardless of where you put him. Especially if it is HP Doomsday.

#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

After Doomsday became self aware he wasn't as deadly as before IIRC, Superman won't hold back when fighting Doomsday, not a chance. Thor will most likely take Hulk down, Billy can tangle and beat Grundy in a good fight and Sentry can engage Juggernaut and BFR him.

#12 Edited by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Dont call yourself that way I wasnt even thinking something like that about you, everyone makes mistakes, besides you posed a really good question about the teamwork and Supes' leadership. Would people like Thor even bother to listen to him? indeed I never thought about that when was creating this thread....so really would they work as a team?

#13 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected:Sentry is a no-brainer, as he seems to have always been a team player. Thor will take some discipline, as he is a Viking and a god besides. But with the magnitude of the threat, Thor will work with Supreman as the glory will still be great in a shared victory. The only person I see not playing nice is Captain Marvel; he, it seems, has always hated Supes, and would not take lightly to someone whom can summon the same type of power (Thor). So, kind of, I think they can be a great team. But history indicates that Captain Marvel would be very resistant and Thor would be blinded by his own glory.

As long as there is one hero left on Team Capes; Team brutes will completely focus on destroying them before turning on each other…and that would be a fun battle to watch too.

#14 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@asIsuspected:Sentry is a no-brainer, as he seems to have always been a team player. Thor will take some discipline, as he is a Viking and a god besides. But with the magnitude of the threat, Thor will work with Supreman as the glory will still be great in a shared victory. The only person I see not playing nice is Captain Marvel; he, it seems, has always hated Supes, and would not take lightly to someone whom can summon the same type of power (Thor). So, kind of, I think they can be a great team. But history indicates that Captain Marvel would be very resistant and Thor would be blinded by his own glory.

As long as there is one hero left on Team Capes; Team brutes will completely focus on destroying them before turning on each other…and that would be a fun battle to watch too.

I agree, except I never noticed open hatred towards Superman from CM, maybe a bit of a hidden rivalry

#15 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@asIsuspected: I may, very well, be overstating the resentment on Billy B's part. But, i always percieved his attitude towards supes as volatile at best. The bigger rivalry in that team up, when i think about it, would be between Cap and Thor. I do not see the 2 of them working together in this. So, as long as Superman can play mom, and keep Thor from steeling Cap's thunder (no pun intended), Team Capes will do fine.

#16 Posted by bgibs13390 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will be BRFed or KOd pretty fast. Grundy also goes down pretty fast. Then Thor can disrupt Juggernauts force field then he goes down quickly leaving the rest to gang up on Doomsday.

#17 Posted by Strman123 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Capes can work together they can pull it off, I still don't see Captain Marvel working with others. Sentry can take Hulk and Solomon Grudy down with mental attacks, I'm not too sure if he could use the same on Juggernaut but if he can it would be a pretty easy win for Capes.

#18 Posted by PowerHerc (85058 posts) - - Show Bio

The capes win this one.

#19 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@bgibs13390 said:

If team capes plays it smart they win pretty easily.

#20 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@bgibs13390 said:

Grundy also goes down pretty fast.

Not really. Definitely not at his most powerful.

#21 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3079 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

The capes win this one.

#22 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Crew Wins