Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil

RULES!

• YOU must pick the strongest/weakest team(rank them if you can)
  • No BFR
  • 1 day prep (tactics/training only)
  • Morals on
  • Win via KO / Death
  • All DC pre 52
  • All team will fight each other
  • All teams will be rested between fights
  • Fighters start 500 meters from each other

Team Black

• Batman (Leader, has his insider suit)
  • Storm (2nd in command)
  • Black Adam
  • Count Neferia
  • X-man (shaman)
  • Namor (wet suit)
  • Ares (Axe/sword)
  • Ghost Rider (Blaze)
  • Adam Warlock
  • Black Bolt
  • Midnighter
  • Falle one

Team Blue

• Apocalypse (Leader)
  • Dr Strange (Sorcerer supreme, not classic)
  • Graviton
  • Blue Marvel
  • Nova Prime
  • Superman
  • Super Girl
  • Thor
  • Balder (Sword)
  • Blue Beetle
  • Nightcrawler
  • Psylocke

Team Green

• Loki (Leader, has the Norn stones)
  • Martian Manhunter (2nd in command)
  • Amazo
  • Drax (classic)
  • Hal Jordan
  • Alan Scott
  • Enchantress
  • Radioactive man
  • Ronan
  • Hulk (WWH)
  • Super Skrull
  • Skaar (Sword, Old power)

Team Red

• Iron Man (leader, bleeding edge)
  • Mr Majestic (2nd in command)
  • Rachel
  • Magneto
  • Cap Marvel
  • Gladiator
  • Rulk
  • Juggernaut (Classic)
  • Atrocious
  • Red tornado
  • Mar-vell
  • Wanda (normal levels no, HOM)

Team Silver

• Dr Doom (leader, has his Destroyer armor)
  • Cap Atom (2nd in command)
  • Ultron
  • Silver Surfer (post Annihilation)
  • Ikon
  • Stryfe
  • Bastion
  • Steel
  • Silver Banshee
  • Lobo
  • Moon knight
  • Rhino

Team Yellow

• Sinestro (Leader)
  • Hyperion (2nd in command, King)
  • Holocaust
  • Sentry/Void
  • Crystal
  • Firelord
  • Maxima
  • Mongul (1 Sinestro ring)
  • Dr Fate
  • Aztec
  • Wolverine
  • Arkillo

F F F F F FIGHT !!!!!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

This is epic!!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Team Green, Red,Silver,Yellow, Blue then Black

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO the strongest team here is Team Blue.

Superman, Nova Prime, Blue Marvel, Gravitron and Thor can hang with most people here but the real kicker is Doctor Strange as he is pretty much the most potent magician in this entire game.

Not to mention he's knocked around with some high level cosmic entities; and what stops Nova Prime from throwing up a high durability shield only for Betsy and Strange to cause some serious mind screwing. The only two telepaths I can see stopping that happening to them is Shaman, Manhunter and Phoenix.

That said Silver Surfer is a major threat; as is Juggernaut, Alan Scott, Captain Atom and Amazo but I still feel Blue team could pull it off.

Rankings Go:

Blue > Silver > Green > Red > Yellow > Black.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Greendevil

@dondave

Team Green, Red,Silver,Yellow, Blue then Black

@Pwok21:

interesting

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By britsera

Oh this is tricky. I'll have to come back here.

Briefly,

Green>Blue>Silver>Yellow, Red>Black

Seems Blue has the power (two Kryptonians, Apocalypse Thor) and Silver has the smarts (Doom + Capt gives us awesome strategy and tactics, respectively, Steel is no slouch). Team Green is the most adaptive - we have two GLs, AMAZO and the best shapeshifter in DC. I pick Green winning, because I think that adaptability is gonna give them an edge with such a huge brawl.

Other than Bats, Storm and Black Adam, team Black doesn't seem to have a lot, I think they'd just be overwhelmed and lose quickly.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Greendevil

@britsera said:

Oh this is tricky. I'll have to come back here.

Briefly,

Green>Blue>Silver>Yellow, Red>Black

Seems Blue has the power (two Kryptonians, Apocalypse Thor) and Silver has the smarts (Doom + Capt gives us awesome strategy and tactics, respectively, Steel is no slouch). Team Green is the most adaptive - we have two GLs, AMAZO and the best shapeshifter in DC. I pick Green winning, because I think that adaptability is gonna give them an edge with such a huge brawl.

Other than Bats, Storm and Black Adam, team Black doesn't seem to have a lot, I think they'd just be overwhelmed and lose quickly.

Silver team has Silver Surfer and Lobo as well

Black team has Count Neferi (a team buster) Adam Warlock and Ghost Rider. Both you, dondave and Pwok21: think that Black team is last though

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Greendevil

@britsera: oh i almost forgot. team black also has Fallen one , probably the strongest Herald after Surfer and Morg.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Team Yellow
  2. Team Green
  3. Team Red
  4. Team Blue
  5. Team Black
  6. Team Silver
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

@Greendevil:MMH can deal with count nefaria, can amazo absorb adam warlock's powers because then thats another man down. and then for ghost rider

we have loki and enchantress

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chaos-soul

too many characters for me to keep tract of. i will just observe but i say team silver cap atom and silver surfer have super vast amounts of powers but all the other teams have good counters and better tacticians

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By PlasticBag

@Pwok21 said:

Superman, Nova Prime, Blue Marvel, Gravitron and Thor can hang with most people here but the real kicker is Doctor Strange as he is pretty much the most potent magician in this entire game.

Not to mention he's knocked around with some high level cosmic entities; and what stops Nova Prime from throwing up a high durability shield only for Betsy and Strange to cause some serious mind screwing. The only two telepaths I can see stopping that happening to them is Shaman, Manhunter and Phoenix.

That said Silver Surfer is a major threat; as is Juggernaut, Alan Scott, Captain Atom and Amazo but I still feel Blue team could pull it off.

Rankings Go:

Once again you post something I agree 100% with. Well played mate :P

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By loadofmilark

is this ranking in terms of power or is this a large battle to determine who comes out top and in what order everyone else goes down because if its the latter amazo would have so many powers

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By TitanTempest

This is really Cool!

1. Blue: Powerhouse

2. Green: A little less Power but Strong Magic, might could even take down blue

3. Yellow: Good Balanced Team

4. Black: Strategy- This team could go all the way to the Top or all the way to the bottom it just depends on the situation

5. Red: Strong but most of the team has been taken down by the other teams ^^^^^

6. Silver: This team is hard to keep down, almost impossible. But I think they lack the ability to take a majority of other teams down

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Greendevil

@Pwok21 said:

Rankings Go:

great analysis dude. I read this post twice to fully get what you mean lol. i love how Nova protects Betsy and Strange.

Whats your take on team Black? I actually thought FO and Warlock would give them a shot at this. again nice post.

@dondave said:

@Greendevil:MMH can deal with count nefaria, can amazo absorb adam warlock's powers because then thats another man down. and then for ghost rider

we have loki and enchantress

Im not sure what you mean. But if your pitting team Green vs Black. il bold text all powerhouses on both teams. imo if Martian was to engage Neferia, his team would have a difficult time with X-man. Loki does not want that lol. MMH should take on Nate.

• Batman (Leader, has his insider suit)
  • Storm (2nd in command)
  • Black Adam
  • Count Neferia
  • X-man (shaman)
  • Namor (wet suit)
  • Ares (Axe/sword)
  • Ghost Rider (Blaze)
  • Adam Warlock
  • Black Bolt
  • Midnighter
  • Falle one

vs

• Loki (Leader, has the Norn stones)
  • Martian Manhunter (2nd in command)
  • Amazo
  • Drax (classic)
  • Hal Jordan
  • Alan Scott
  • Enchantress
  • Radioactive man
  • Ronan
  • Hulk (WWH)
  • Super Skrull
  • Skaar (Sword, Old power)
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Greendevil

@TitanTempest said:

This is really Cool!

4. Black: Strategy- This team could go all the way to the Top or all the way to the bottom it just depends on the situation
5. Red: Strong but most of the team has been taken down by the other teams ^^^^^
6. Silver: This team is hard to keep down, almost impossible. But I think they lack the ability to take a majority of other teams down

excellent post and thx

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Team Yellow
  2. Team Green
  3. Team Red
  4. Team Blue
  5. Team Black
  6. Team Silver

interesting. Jean you have Yellow on top. It would great to get your take on why/how. thx

• Sinestro (Leader)
  • Hyperion (2nd, King)
  • Holocaust
  • Sentry/Void
  • Crystal
  • Firelord
  • Maxima
  • Dr Fate
  • Aztec
  • Wolverine
  • Arkillo
robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By robertloucksjr

In order Green/Red/Black//Blue/Yellow/Silver. I have no idea who that Aztec pictured is so I gave him a 10. I am assuming Baldur sword is just an elite Asgardian normal sword. If Loki is allowed to buff his team during prep, they would be slightly better. Blue/Yello/Silver have a lousy low ends.

Black Adam90Blue Marvel90Amazo100Mr Majestic (2nd in command)98Surfer92Sentry/Void92
Count Neferia90Nova Prime90Martian Manhunter (2nd in command)92Cap Marvel90Dr Doom (leader, has his Destroyer armor)92Maxima92
X-man (shaman)90Superman90Loki (Leader, has the Norn stones)86Magneto85Cap Atom (2nd in command)90Dr Fate92
Ghost Rider (Blaze)85Thor90Drax (classic)80Gladiator85Ultron85Mongul (1 Sinestro ring)85
Fallen one85Super Girl86Hal Jordan80Juggernaut (Classic)85Lobo85Arkillo82
Adam Warlock80Dr Strange (Sorcerer supreme)85Alan Scott80Atrocious80Stryfe60Sinestro (Leader)80
Namor (wet suit)65Graviton85Enchantress70Mar-vell80Steel60Hyperion (2nd, King)80
Black Bolt65Apocalypse (Leader)80Hulk (WWH)75Rulk73Silver Banshee60Firelord60
Ares (Axe/sword)50Blue Beetle45Super Skrull72Iron Man (leader, bleeding edge)70Rhino40Holocaust30
Batman (Leader, has his insider suit)50Balder (Sword)30Ronan62Rachel50Ikon35Crystal25
Storm (2nd in command)50Nightcrawler8Skaar (Sword, Old power)60Red tornado40Bastion30Aztec10
Midnighter40Psylocke6Radioactive man50Wanda (normal levels no, HOM)30Moon knight1Wolverine4
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@robertloucksjrsaid:

In order Green/Red/Black//Blue/Yellow/Silver. I have no idea who that Aztec pictured is so I gave him a 10. I am assuming Baldur sword is just an elite Asgardian normal sword. If Loki is allowed to buff his team during prep, they would be slightly better. Blue/Yello/Silver have a lousy low ends.

Black Adam90Blue Marvel90Amazo100Mr Majestic (2nd in command)98Surfer92Sentry/Void92
Count Neferia90Nova Prime90Martian Manhunter (2nd in command)92Cap Marvel90Dr Doom (leader, has his Destroyer armor)92Maxima92
X-man (shaman)90Superman90Loki (Leader, has the Norn stones)86Magneto85Cap Atom (2nd in command)90Dr Fate92
Ghost Rider (Blaze)85Thor90Drax (classic)80Gladiator85Ultron85Mongul (1 Sinestro ring)85
Fallen one85Super Girl86Hal Jordan80Juggernaut (Classic)85Lobo85Arkillo82
Adam Warlock80Dr Strange (Sorcerer supreme)85Alan Scott80Atrocious80Stryfe60Sinestro (Leader)80
Namor (wet suit)65Graviton85Enchantress70Mar-vell80Steel60Hyperion (2nd, King)80
Black Bolt65Apocalypse (Leader)80Hulk (WWH)75Rulk73Silver Banshee60Firelord60
Ares (Axe/sword)50Blue Beetle45Super Skrull72Iron Man (leader, bleeding edge)70Rhino40Holocaust30
Batman (Leader, has his insider suit)50Balder (Sword)30Ronan62Rachel50Ikon35Crystal25
Storm (2nd in command)50Nightcrawler8Skaar (Sword, Old power)60Red tornado40Bastion30Aztec10
Midnighter40Psylocke6Radioactive man50Wanda (normal levels no, HOM)30Moon knight1Wolverine4

Why did you put numbers?

@Greendevilsaid:

@TitanTempest said:

This is really Cool!

excellent post and thx

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Team Yellow
  2. Team Green
  3. Team Red
  4. Team Blue
  5. Team Black
  6. Team Silver

interesting. Jean you have Yellow on top. It would great to get your take on why/how. thx

• Sinestro (Leader)
  • Hyperion (2nd, King)
  • Holocaust
  • Sentry/Void
  • Crystal
  • Firelord
  • Maxima
  • Dr Fate
  • Aztec
  • Wolverine
  • Arkillo

No one their can stop Sentry Void. Plus his molecule manipulation will destroy most of them.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Greendevil: Don't cut Loki short. He would excel at battlefield control with his ability to create illusions/summon cannon fodder magical creatures/teleport others (not BFR just teleport enemies into bad positions and teamates into good ones). He is also really hard to lay a glove on thanks to force fields/phasing/invisibility/silence/astral projection/illusion/physical copies/telepathy/clairovoyance. He is also that rare magic user who can take a punch and actually fight against weaker opponents as the Disir found out.

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SwordandShields

Team Silver

• Ultron
  • Surfer
  • Ikon
  • Stryfe
  • Bastion
  • Steel
  • Silver Banshee
  • Lobo
  • Moon knight
  • Rhino

Bold represents powerhouses. Plus with prep Doom will come up with some plan do defeat the other Teams.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

@Greendevil: what about wwhulk and skaar with the old power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil:

Whilst Adam Warlock, Shaman and Fallen One all are big threat they all can be removed in one way or another.

What Warlock can do is nothing compared to Classic Strange to be frank. Current Warlock hasn't had too many impressive feats in my opinion since his latest resurrection, to point where I believe he could be handled. He has been mortally wounded before so multiple others on Blue Team can remove him as a threat.

Shaman is a major threat seeing as he was a potent reality warper but he could be bound by a combination attack by Nova Prime, Gravitron and Blue Marvel.

Scenario: Nova Prime creates a Gravity Well, for Gravitron to power up and turn into a black hole; instead of being crushed however they are merely imprisoned They suck X-Man in who discovers he cannot teleport out due to Blue Marvel manipulating his molecular movement so that he is trapped. It has already been displayed that Nova's gravity wells stop telepathy so that halts him as a threat.

Fallen One was mentally controlled by Thanos before his death so Telepathy is a problem for him, and enough of a weakness.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By robertloucksjr

@jeanroygrant: That is how I measured the team. Too many members to do it in my head. You can also see how close the teams are rather than just a ranking.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@robertloucksjrsaid:

@jeanroygrant: That is how I measured the team. Too many members to do it in my head. You can also see how close the teams are rather than just a ranking.

True that :D

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@Pwok21 said:

Rankings Go:

I completely 100% agree with this post, including the rankings of each team.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Greendevil

@jeanroygrant: so Void is the strongest character from all teams?

@robertloucksjr: im not cutting him short, Loki is a bad ass. But compared to Drax, MMH, Amazo, Alan Scott?

@SwordandShields said:

Team Silver

• Ultron
  • Surfer
  • Ikon
  • Stryfe
  • Bastion
  • Steel
  • Silver Banshee
  • Lobo
  • Moon knight
  • Rhino

Bold represents powerhouses. Plus with prep Doom will come up with some plan do defeat the other Teams.

Agreed, team Silver shouldn't be underestimated

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Greendevilsaid:

@robertloucksjr: im not cutting him short, Loki is a bad ass. But compared to Drax, MMH, Amazo, Alan Scott?

@SwordandShields said:

Team Silver

• Ultron
  • Surfer
  • Ikon
  • Stryfe
  • Bastion
  • Steel
  • Silver Banshee
  • Lobo
  • Moon knight
  • Rhino

IMO yes he is.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Greendevil said:

@SwordandShields said:

Team Silver

• Ultron
  • Surfer
  • Ikon
  • Stryfe
  • Bastion
  • Steel
  • Silver Banshee
  • Lobo
  • Moon knight
  • Rhino

I would classify Loki as a power house and above a Lantern/Ronan, though not near Alan Scott with Starheart.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Greendevil

@dondave said:

@Greendevil: what about wwhulk and skaar with the old power

what about them?

@Pwok21 said:

@Greendevil:

Whilst Adam Warlock, Shaman and Fallen One all are big threat they all can be removed in one way or another.

What Warlock can do is nothing compared to Classic Strange to be frank. Current Warlock hasn't had too many impressive feats in my opinion since his latest resurrection, to point where I believe he could be handled. He has been mortally wounded before so multiple others on Blue Team can remove him as a threat.

Shaman is a major threat seeing as he was a potent reality warper but he could be bound by a combination attack by Nova Prime, Gravitron and Blue Marvel.

Scenario: Nova Prime creates a Gravity Well, for Gravitron to power up and turn into a black hole; instead of being crushed however they are merely imprisoned They suck X-Man in who discovers he cannot teleport out due to Blue Marvel manipulating his molecular movement so that he is trapped. It has already been displayed that Nova's gravity wells stop telepathy so that halts him as a threat.

Fallen One was mentally controlled by Thanos before his death so Telepathy is a problem for him, and enough of a weakness.

is Sorcerer Supreme = classic? Shit then i screwed up big time. Classic Strange with prep could probably solo all teams together. I meant Strange, before loosing the title to Brother Voodoo.

haha i love your scenarios dude, to bad i already follow you lol.

excellent post my man

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Greendevil

@robertloucksjr: wait dude, i forgot i gave Loki the norn stones. Yeah he should be up there with the big boys.

@jeanroygrant: fair enough. And i assume you feel he has enough backup to win against any team, right? makes sense

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

Got to go with Silver.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By robertloucksjr

Don't you think Classic strange is somewhat overrated? The guy can't take a hit at all. Crap , if somebody teleported Moon Knight behind him that could finish him off.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dondave

@Greendevil: there powerhouses on the team as well

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Greendevil said:

@robertloucksjr: wait dude, i forgot i gave Loki the norn stones. Yeah he should be up there with the big boys.

@jeanroygrant: fair enough. And i assume you feel he has enough backup to win against any team, right? makes sense

Even without the stones, Loki is up there.

Yeep

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Greendevil

@robertloucksjr said:

Don't you think Classic strange is somewhat overrated? The guy can't take a hit at all. Crap , if somebody teleported Moon Knight behind him that could finish him off.

classic Strange (with prep) is a beast. Without prep he takes on inbetweener amped by living tribunal . with prep takes on Death, Galactus. Classic Strange is near Odin. He is not the one i meant lol. That kind of power could solo all teams imo.

@MonsterStomp said:

Got to go with Silver.

2 for team Silver

@dondave said:

@Greendevil: there powerhouses on the team as well

true

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TitanTempest

BUMP- Come on new people, This battle is interesting!!!

Black has Batman is excellent strategist with a suit that can adapt like weak version of Amazo. With Storms help they can control the field. Midnighter can see the weaknesses of everybody and predict outcomes. They have Black Adam that cause the WW3 by himself. And all these others to work with these other four.

Blue has two kryptonians, the first mutant, a master sorcerer, A norse god, a teleporter, Blue Beetle has tech that rivals the lantern corps, and nova. Plus More

Green has a Loki who doesnt mind playing dirty and he is excellent at strategy, Martian Manhunter who is a swiss army knife of superheroes. A robot who can copy everybody else's powers. One of the best lanterns. Alan Scott who can beast with his ring. Hulk and much more. Like martian Manhunter this team is a Swiss army knife

Red has a team full of Leaders. Mr Majestic, Magneto, Iron man, Atrocious, and so many many more that are not afraid of taking charge and making decisions. They all can act independantly but still work as a team.

Team Silver is a team who wont stay down. Cap Atom, Ultron, Lobo are just hard to put down and wont stay dead. Others on this team heal and are relentless.

Yellow is a mix of greatness. Sinestro, who created an entire corps of fear. Maxima who is WAY powerful and Sentry. Mongul, who has no mercy and the power to act. Dr Fate who is a lord of order. Wolverine, enough said lol. So many more

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By YoungJustice

IMO, Silver, mostly because they have quite a nice balance of smarties, powerhouses, et.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By beatboks1

I'd say this comes down to Silver and Green.

Silver has Captain Atom who is immune to magic so the likes of Strange, Fate, Nefaria, Adam Warlock, Thor, Enchantress, Loki, Alan Scot, and Wanda will have no effect on him. he can actually deal with all. Between him Surfer and Sentry they can energy drain Superman, girl, Hal Jordan, sinestro (and other ring users), Blue Beetle, Amazo, and others. Lobo beats Superm and and Captain marvel plus solos the JLA when he's drunk. Sober he could take on the powerhouses of almost any team on his own

Green has Alan Scot who if he uses the full starheart can possess and control many plyers on the board. With prep i see Loki having Manhunter telepathically see his family in danger to drive him to use the full power of the starheart and raise the stakes. this would suddenly mean that Adam Warlock, Strange, fate, Superman and Supergirl and several others will be playing on Green's side.

Blue is overrated by many because several of the big players will be easily taken out. Both Superman and girl have vast weakness to magic and every team has a magical player. Not to mention that most teams have a member who could simply drain their energy. Strange isn't classic level and if he's just the SS after classic he is only barely a match for Scot, Doom or Fate in magic.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spartan101

awesome thread!!!!!!!! im in team silver here due to the surfer,,,,team yellow might be a tough one with sentry using void,,but silver for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

People aren't backing blue due to Kryptonians, but due to the tech and raw power all members possess.

@robertloucksjr:

Nova Prime puts up a shield whilst Blue Marvel prevents teleportation.

Now Strange wrecks shop with no real problems.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MonsterStomp

Captain Atom just busts the universe and kills everyone. Silver!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By beatboks1

@Pwok21 said:

@beatboks1:

People aren't backing blue due to Kryptonians, but due to the tech and raw power all members possess.

Considering several teams have single members who would make most of team blue powerless or their puppets i fail to see how that wins anything. I specifically said several (not just the two Kryptonians) big players who could be easily taken out.

Dr Strange will have no defense against Cap Atom (because Mordru his more powerful doesn't and so do several others).Blue beetle, Nova Prime, Thor, Blue Marvel, Graviton can all be drained by Surfer, and captain Atom. Alan Scot and Amazo can duplicate all their powers at once (so two team members of one team can have all the powers of team blue at once- still don't see how that isn't overrating them). Lobo has soloed a team of almost as many powerhouses, and laughed off attacks by Phantom Stranger, Etrigan and other high end mystics.Atom can also interface with any tech and control it like he did in the wildstorm universe. Any teach would be team silvers to control

Plus Alan has time, energy, matter and reality manipulation. Hell Alan can possess and control all of team blue the way he simultaneously controlled Dr fate, Obsidian, Miss Martian, Powergirl, Cyclone and others in darkest night. In that same ark he simply endowed a normal prison guard with enough power to solo several of the JSA and controlled him also. To do this all he has to do is be blood lusted or highly driven, which with prep Loki with illusions and his TP can easily influence Alan to be. At that level Alan would be near Galactus level, no one on team blue is fighting that. No one on team Blue has the power to harm Alan (He's laughed at the best blows of Supergirl and Powergirl) unless he allows it, he's matched Mordru (who's soloed the entire JLA, JSA, and LOSH at his peak)

The combined power of team blue doesn't account for half of what Green and Silver can do. Your seriously underestimating the stronger teams here. Blue isn't even a blip in the power readings here. If it was classic strange it might be different but OP has said it's not, only strange just before Voodoo became SS.

Not to mention the obvious mind rape option. Noone on team blue has anyone really powerful enough to protect them from the combined mind rape of MM, Loki, and Alan Scot. Strange wont be able to protect from that many powerful minds as well as put up other needed defenses.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Greendevil

@TitanTempest said:

BUMP- Come on new people, This battle is interesting!!!

Black has Batman is excellent strategist with a suit that can adapt like weak version of Amazo. With Storms help they can control the field. Midnighter can see the weaknesses of everybody and predict outcomes. They have Black Adam that cause the WW3 by himself. And all these others to work with these other four.

Blue has two kryptonians, the first mutant, a master sorcerer, A norse god, a teleporter, Blue Beetle has tech that rivals the lantern corps, and nova. Plus More

Green has a Loki who doesnt mind playing dirty and he is excellent at strategy, Martian Manhunter who is a swiss army knife of superheroes. A robot who can copy everybody else's powers. One of the best lanterns. Alan Scott who can beast with his ring. Hulk and much more. Like martian Manhunter this team is a Swiss army knife

Red has a team full of Leaders. Mr Majestic, Magneto, Iron man, Atrocious, and so many many more that are not afraid of taking charge and making decisions. They all can act independantly but still work as a team.

Team Silver is a team who wont stay down. Cap Atom, Ultron, Lobo are just hard to put down and wont stay dead. Others on this team heal and are relentless.

Yellow is a mix of greatness. Sinestro, who created an entire corps of fear. Maxima who is WAY powerful and Sentry. Mongul, who has no mercy and the power to act. Dr Fate who is a lord of order. Wolverine, enough said lol. So many more

good post.So how do you rank the teams? im surprised Silver Surfer and Atom on the same team dosnt make that much noise.

EDIT: just saw your rankings on page 1 sorry

@Spartan101 said:

awesome thread!!!!!!!! im in team silver here due to the surfer,,,,team yellow might be a tough one with sentry using void,,but silver for me.

@MonsterStomp said:

Captain Atom just busts the universe and kills everyone. Silver!

4 for team Silver

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Greendevil

@beatboks1 said:

@Pwok21 said:

@beatboks1:

Considering several teams have single members who would make most of team blue powerless or their puppets i fail to see how that wins anything. I specifically said several (not just the two Kryptonians) big players who could be easily taken out.

Dr Strange will have no defense against Cap Atom (because Mordru his more powerful doesn't and so do several others).Blue beetle, Nova Prime, Thor, Blue Marvel, Graviton can all be drained by Surfer, and captain Atom. Alan Scot and Amazo can duplicate all their powers at once (so two team members of one team can have all the powers of team blue at once- still don't see how that isn't overrating them). Lobo has soloed a team of almost as many powerhouses, and laughed off attacks by Phantom Stranger, Etrigan and other high end mystics.Atom can also interface with any tech and control it like he did in the wildstorm universe. Any teach would be team silvers to control

Plus Alan has time, energy, matter and reality manipulation. Hell Alan can possess and control all of team blue the way he simultaneously controlled Dr fate, Obsidian, Miss Martian, Powergirl, Cyclone and others in darkest night. In that same ark he simply endowed a normal prison guard with enough power to solo several of the JSA and controlled him also. To do this all he has to do is be blood lusted or highly driven, which with prep Loki with illusions and his TP can easily influence Alan to be. At that level Alan would be near Galactus level, no one on team blue is fighting that. No one on team Blue has the power to harm Alan (He's laughed at the best blows of Supergirl and Powergirl) unless he allows it, he's matched Mordru (who's soloed the entire JLA, JSA, and LOSH at his peak)

The combined power of team blue doesn't account for half of what Green and Silver can do. Your seriously underestimating the stronger teams here. Blue isn't even a blip in the power readings here. If it was classic strange it might be different but OP has said it's not, only strange just before Voodoo became SS.

Not to mention the obvious mind rape option. Noone on team blue has anyone really powerful enough to protect them from the combined mind rape of MM, Loki, and Alan Scot. Strange wont be able to protect from that many powerful minds as well as put up other needed defenses.

you guys both make great arguments.

so far

• Silver team has 4 votes
  • Blue team has 4 votes
  • Green team has 2 votes
  • Yellow team has 1 vote
  • Red team has 0 votes
  • Black team has 0 votes

Beatbox vote is either Green/Silver.

Im actually surprised team Red has zero votes. i mean just look at that roster.

• Iron Man (leader, bleeding edge)
  • Mr Majestic (2nd in command)
  • Rachel
  • Magneto
  • Cap Marvel
  • Gladiator
  • Rulk
  • Juggernaut (Classic)
  • Atrocious
  • Red tornado
  • Mar-vell
  • Wanda (normal levels no, HOM)

They have the brains, Magic, power, speed to fight just about anyone

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spartan101

@Greendevil: team red with classic juggs is huge on the power,but cap atom and surfer together is insane powers..silver team is just that bit more imo.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

#46  Edited By tomlikesfries

Silver > Green > Blue > Yellow > Red > Black

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TitanTempest

@Greendevil: @TitanTempest said:

This is really Cool!

Ive already ranked my teams ^^^^^^^. I was just trying to get more people in to talk lol

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By beatboks1

@TitanTempest said:

@Greendevil: @TitanTempest said:

This is really Cool!

Ive already ranked my teams ^^^^^^^. I was just trying to get more people in to talk lol

I seriously don't get how you rank Silver so low.

• Dr Doom - Has magic that can match Strange at the level specified ( he's been stated to be a potential SS) and tech that matches Iron man plus a tactical mind that is better than most here
  • Cap Atom - has taken down Mr majestic arguably the most powerful powerhouse here. cannot be affected by magic and can draw on the power of the quantum field (all matter and energy) to enhance himself as much as he likes
  • Ultron - one of the most intilligent here, highly durable and with multiple attack options and powers taht vary by the encounter due to upgrades.
  • Silver Surfer - power cosmic makes him the strongest (if he chooses) the most knowledgeable, with vast and almost unlimited power and energy absorption
  • Ikon - AHH she/it took down Ronin, Gladiator, BRB and Quasar in the first few pages of issue one of Annihilators. NUFF SAID.
  • Stryfe - A more powerful version of cable with more powers.
  • Bastion - the only lightweight so far.
  • Steel - has gone toe to toe with Hank Henshaw and was able to break away part of Doomsdays adaptive body armor before DD handed him his backside. Not to mention a genius
  • Silver Banshee- has matched superman and supergirl. Plus her sonic scream can kill anyone she knows the true identity of, which with
  • Lobo - has beat the crap out of Both Superman, Mon-el and Captain Marvel when drunk off his brain. can't be killed, has pulled stellar mass out of the sky, and could only be contained in hell in a cage powered by his own rage. Heaven and hell can't kill him.
  • Moon knight - lightweight number 2
  • Rhino - could certainly take the blows of most there and dish out damage that would tax many if not all.

The bolded could solo a few powerhouses simultaneously fro some of these teams

TitanTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TitanTempest

@beatboks1:

Doom is his own worst enemy. Just because he has power doesnt mean he knows how to use it. Look at Childrens Crusade, he had the power of life at his fingertips and wasted it.

Captain Atom took down Majestic when he was supercharged by a void fragment. I mean look at my picture and my page I love Captain Atom: Armeggedon. Doesnt mean I hate the Silver team.

Ultron is durable but I think he can still be restrained by the other teams

Ill give you Silver Surfer, Styfe, and Lobo

Steel can be stripped of his armor. Depending of which armor you are talking about.

Silver Banshee has to know their identity and be close enough to them, shes been taken down before she can again.

Moon knight and Rhino, may be durable but in a fight of magic and flying superhumans, they dont really have much to contribute

-Im not saying team Silver sucks, Im just saying they are not high on my list. All the other teams have good members too. They might could beat Red and Black, but it all depends on the situations. Blue, Green and Yellow are the strongest in my opinion. Its a toss up between the others. Team Silver would have a lot of difference on how to handle situations and I dont see them working togethor for a common goal with team work. The other teams I can, well green would have a problem there too but still lol

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By tensor

all team fighting each other at the same time this is going to be hard.