Team Black Panther VS Team White Wolf

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem
White Wolf has successfully infiltrated Wakanda to obtain a certain target.
White Wolf has successfully infiltrated Wakanda to obtain a certain target.
White Wolf has abducted The Queen Mother of Wakanda to hold her for ransom for the throne. To help protect his leverage in the ransom, White Wolf has assembled an elite team.
White Wolf has abducted The Queen Mother of Wakanda to hold her for ransom for the throne. To help protect his leverage in the ransom, White Wolf has assembled an elite team.

ROLLCALL:

Menagerie
Menagerie
Amon
Amon
Cheetah
Cheetah
Rulk
Rulk
Manchester Black
Manchester Black
Terrax
Terrax
The Toad
The Toad
Owlman
Owlman
Clayface
Clayface
The King of Wakanda ain't having it. The Black Panther immediately assembles his own elite team to rescue his mother.
The King of Wakanda ain't having it. The Black Panther immediately assembles his own elite team to rescue his mother.

ROLLCALL:

Storm
Storm
Iron Fist
Iron Fist
Coldcast
Coldcast
Bart Allen (pre-flashpoint)
Bart Allen (pre-flashpoint)
Madrox
Madrox
Big Barda
Big Barda
Rachel Grey
Rachel Grey
Sister Superior
Sister Superior
Donna Troy
Donna Troy
Daredevil
Daredevil
Battle Intel: The Battle takes place outside this snow fortress in the artic . All the fighters have there usual powers and weapons as well as their morality. Who wins?
Battle Intel: The Battle takes place outside this snow fortress in the artic . All the fighters have there usual powers and weapons as well as their morality. Who wins?
Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Black Panther's team should win after a good fight. I think the biggest deciding factors here will be Donna, Bart, Big Barda and maybe Rachel.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kadeem

@Imagine_Man15: Do you think that Rachel will be able to defend her teammates minds from Manchester Black?

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@kadeem: I think that Rachel could probably take Manchester. Although my opinion could be swayed by a good argument.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kadeem

@Imagine_Man15: How much a problem do you think Amon will pose for Black Panther's team?

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@kadeem: I don't know a whole lot about Amon... what is he capable of?

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem

@Imagine_Man15:

He is both a water and blood bending master. Up until recently he just posed a a normal martial arts master who was skilled enough to take down super powered martial arts masters on his own unarmed. It wasn't until recently that he revealed his mastery over water and blood bending.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Roddy010

@kadeem said:

@Imagine_Man15: How much a problem do you think Amon will pose for Black Panther's team?

Not at all... two people could take him out with a thought...

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Imagine_Man15

In that case, he might be able to give them some trouble. However, the team should be able to take him out assuming he can't use blood bending on all of the all of them at once. Plus, I think Bart has the potential to take him out before he can that becomes an issue... there are a lot of ways this can go, really, but I think that Black Panther's team will pull out a win in any scenario... there will be casualties for sure, though.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kadeem

@Imagine_Man15:

Amon has demonstrated he could use blood bending on multiple targets at once. It may be the case that he can't blood bend the entirety of T'challa's team, but he will most likely be a source of trouble for them. On top of this they are fighting in an artic area surrounded by snow, which gives Amon an advantage with his water bending.

@Roddy010 said:

@kadeem said:

Have you been watching Legend of Korra, and have you seen the season finalie?

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By dane

I think Kid Flash is the tipping point imo.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mad8Baller

Amon is capable of soloing everything that can't speedblitz and is only up to the peakhuman-superhuman level.
Basically meaning Ironfist, Madrox, Daredevil, and White Wolf.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

@Mad8Baller said:

Amon is capable of soloing everything that can't speedblitz and is only up to the peakhuman-superhuman level. Basically meaning Ironfist, Madrox, Daredevil, and White Wolf.

Im confused by this statement. AMon is on WhiteWolfs team.

Why cant Rachel solo or Fist for that matter? Or hell Kid flash.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Huge team battles make it hard to think. LOL.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mad8Baller
@daak1212 said:

@Mad8Baller said:

Amon is capable of soloing everything that can't speedblitz and is only up to the peakhuman-superhuman level. Basically meaning Ironfist, Madrox, Daredevil, and White Wolf.

Im confused by this statement. AMon is on WhiteWolfs team.

Why cant Rachel solo or Fist for that matter? Or hell Kid flash.

Whoops not White Wolf.  I meant Black Panther.
I never said kid Flash couldn't solo.  Nor did I say Rachel couldn't.
Fist can't.  Amon would just blood bend him.
I'm just clarifying on a pt by saying Amon can Blood bend anyone who can't fly, speedblitz, and relies on normal fighting abilities like superhuman strength or cloning rather than superpowers.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kadeem

@daak1212:@Dane: Cheetah has been able to tag opponents as fast as Wonder Woman and the Flash in the past so she on her own could pose a challenge to Kid Flash (as much of a Bart fan i am). Manchester Black is a very formidable telepath and telekinetic, so he alone would be a challenge for Rachel. Amon is on team White Wolf.

@Mad8Baller: White Wolf is on Amon's team, did you mean Black Panther. Aside from that I agree he could pose a huge threat to the opponents you mentioned and possibly others like Storm.

It could be a problem for BP's team if Amon keeps throwing that teams' members in front of attacks with his blood bending. Also imagine what he could do with blood bending if he weren't bound by nickelodeon's censorship standards.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By dane
@kadeem: Yeah, let's pretend Cheetah makes sense ever.
Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mad8Baller
@Dane said:
Lmao.  I think it's probably cause Wonderwoman's abilities fluctuate so much and the fact that Cheetah isn't always in the JLA stuff even though she is supposed to be Wonder Woman's arch nemesis.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kadeem

@Dane said:

LOL There is definitely some truth to that, but none the less the feats did happen. Even if Cheetah weren't in the picture I could still see Kid Flash having trouble with Terrax and T.Ross.

Amon could also be a problem for him to should Kid Flash be caught in his blood bending while he is at normal speed.

@Static Shock said:

Huge team battles make it hard to think. LOL.

LOL I hear you on that. Large battles like this can be more challenging to figure out, but for some people all the extra possibilities make it more fun. At the very least you have to admit that it would be a fun battle to watch.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Roddy010

@kadeem said:

@Imagine_Man15:

Amon has demonstrated he could use blood bending on multiple targets at once. It may be the case that he can't blood bend the entirety of T'challa's team, but he will most likely be a source of trouble for them. On top of this they are fighting in an artic area surrounded by snow, which gives Amon an advantage with his water bending.

@Roddy010 said:

@kadeem said:

Have you been watching Legend of Korra, and have you seen the season finalie?

Yes I have and it was awesome but Amon has absolutely no defense against Rachel or Storm's powers...

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel attacks Amon on the Psychic Plane and disables him. Kid Flash removes Owl Man from the battle to stop any PIS related shenanigans whilst Dare Devil and Madrox deal with any Street Levellers.

Iron Fist takes Rulk on and Big Barda handles Terrax.

Team Two after a long, hard fight and Storm spamming hail.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kadeem

@Pwok21 said:

Rachel attacks Amon on the Psychic Plane and disables him. Kid Flash removes Owl Man from the battle to stop any PIS related shenanigans whilst Dare Devil and Madrox deal with any Street Levellers.

Iron Fist takes Rulk on and Big Barda handles Terrax.

Team Two after a long, hard fight and Storm spamming hail.

What would stop Manchester from shielding his own teammates minds with his own telepathy? One on one I agree Bart could take down Owlman, but remember there are others on the teams. What would stop Terrax or Cheetah from interfering with Kid Flash's attacks? I could also see Amon rendering Storm's hail harmless with his water bending. Madrox and Daredevil won't be able to do much as long as Amon is still in combat.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#23  Edited By joshuagamer

Team 2; Rachel Grey can easily overpower Manchester Black mentally. Red Hulk can be taken down between between Donna Troy and Big barda. Terrax is immensely powerful, but Coldcast could immobilize him as he has done with Supes before. Amon has three things going for him A) an army of followers B) good martial arts skills and C) the ability to take bending away. The first one's out, because no one's allowed to bring their army to this fight, the second one's easily outclassed by Iron Fist, and the third is inconsequential, because no one's a bender. I'll let Bart take out Cheetah, because she's ridiculously fast- a little Coldcast juice running through her veins may help this happen. Madrox can take out Toad. Rachel can take out Clayface too... I think Daredevil could also get this done. Sister Superior can take out Menagerie. Despite not being the most poweerful of team one, I believe Owlman is the most deadly on the team. Storm/ Coldcast can try to interfere with the functionality of his gadgets with electromagneticism. After that, everyone goes in and they'll eventually take him down.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kadeem

@joshuagamer: Interesting analysis, but there are a few points I do not agree with. If Rachel Grey is the stronger telepath, she is not so much stronger that a mental battle with Manchester Black would be easy for her. I also think you are underrating Amon as a fighter. Amon has proven time and time again he can take down super powered martial artist with out using any powers of his own (although I agree by itself that may not be able to take down Iron Fist). You must remember that Amon can also water and blood bend which is a major strength for his team, especially when they are fighting in an environment filled with snow. It could even be argued that Amon may be able to take down all the street levelers on his own. I could see Kid Flash winning against Cheetah provided there is no interference. The scenario of Terrax VS Coldcast is an interesting one, while I think it would be a good fight we have to remember that the Heralds of Galactus are living cosmic energy batteries, so we can be at best uncertain that an EMP would work against Terrax in the way it did Superman. I do think you have a valid point about Storm and Coldcast possibly interfering with Owlman's tech.I could picture T'challa as the team tactician sending his wife to take on Clayface, but bair in mind that White Wolf is as formidable a tactician as Black Panther. White Wolf may have Menagerie or Cheetah try to take Storm out, or have Amon KO her with his blood bending as he has demonstrated he could do in the past.