kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

No Caption Provided

T'Challa is the super genius warrior king of the African nation Wakanda, the most technologically advanced nation on Earth. 
No Caption Provided

Captain America was born from an experimental super-soldier serum during World War II, transforming frail Steve Rogers into the exemplar of human physical perfection and a Sentinel of Liberty.   

Super Heroes #11
Super Heroes #11

Natasha Romanova, known as Black Widow, is one of the greatest spies still alive today, one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s best agents, and a recurring member of the Avengers. She is a former pupil and close friend of Wolverine.
VS

No Caption Provided

Khan Noonien Singh  is a genetic superman and world conqueror from Earth's future.

No Caption Provided

Victor Creed (aka Sabretooth) was a member of the Weapon X Project and is the arch enemy of Wolverine. Unlike Wolverine, Sabretooth embraces his primal instincts, leaving death in his wake.

No Caption Provided

The Black Cat is a cat burglar/ super heroine with enhanced physical abilities.

THE SITUATION:  A time machine has appeared in the modern day United States, and the government has sent The Avengers to investigate.  Out of the time machine emerges Khan (in his physical prime), who courteously introduces himself, and says he has come from the future to prevent a Eugenics war from occurring. The Avengers welcome him to the 21st century.  Several months later Wakandan Intelligence has gathered some intel that a mutant and superhuman military and special ops group was being lead and assembled by Khan to conquer Earth 616.  The Black Panther leads a team of himself, Captain American & Black Widow to take down Khan in the hidden fortress he established in Northern India.  The trio confront Khan who is standing with two other opponents.  One being Black Cat who Khan has taken as his bride (do to the influnce of Mesmero), and Sabretooth.  Khan is armed with an adamantium scimitar and a phaser from his time.  BP has his suit armed with all its tech, & everyone else has their normal equipment.  Who wins?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe
@StormtheAmazonPhoenix: shut up troll
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@StormtheAmazonPhoenix said:
" Because T'Challa is married to Storm, she's on his team by default. And she in fact solos. "
LMAO! 

But anyways I say Team T'challa Takes it in an awesome battle.
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LT1085
@StormtheAmazonPhoenix:  Go away, you're troll kind is not wanted here. Learn to know when you are outnumbered. 
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
@StormtheAmazonPhoenix: storm has nothing to do with this fight theres no reason to turn this into a storm thread and stating that shes in a thread by default is just a pathetic attempt to draw attention to yourself which makes you a troll
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@StormtheAmazonPhoenix:
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

"Storm fans of my calibre don't listen to imbecilic trash, spewed by said imbeciles. "

Pity your not a Storm Fan
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @StormtheAmazonPhoenix said:
"Storm fans of my calibre don't listen to imbecilic trash, spewed by said imbeciles. "
Pity your not a Storm Fan "
I beg your pardon, CC? "

You aren't a Storm Fan Your a Fanboy Simple :L
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

All I know about Khan is that he can beat the crap out of Kirk so I'm giving the edge to BPs team

The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@StormtheAmazonPhoenix:
i didn't say anything i Posted it :P i understand you don't mean im gonna Listen im Done with you BYE 

BTW i say Team Black Panther will win it
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
" @The Umbra Sorcerer said:
Pity your not a Storm Fan "
I beg your pardon, CC? "
you are not a fan,you are a stupid fanboy that wants to make everyone hate Storm
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

" Because T'Challa is married to Storm, she's on his team by default. And she in fact solos. "
thats just stupid does that mean that Moon Knight is also on the fight since Black Widow and Captain America cuz they are all Secret Avengers 
GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydrabob said:
thats just stupid does that mean that Moon Knight is also on the fight since Black Widow and Captain America cuz they are all Secret Avengers  GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE "

it never was in the First Place
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @hydrabob said:
thats just stupid does that mean that Moon Knight is also on the fight since Black Widow and Captain America cuz they are all Secret Avengers  GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE "
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @hydrabob said:
it never was in the First Place "
People don't generally flaunt their single-digit IQ's. Just a thought... juussstttt a thought. "

Well why are you Flaunting Yours Then Just a Thought ;)
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

" @hydrabob said:
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @hydrabob said:
it never was in the First Place "
People don't generally flaunt their single-digit IQ's. Just a thought... juussstttt a thought. "
maybe you should take that test again cuz I'm seeing you with a big fat goose egg( just in case you didn't know that would be a ZERO it looks like this 0 i bet you got them a lot in school)
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lvl100gastly
@hydrabob:
lo
 LOL
 LOL
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kadeem

I'm particularly interested to see how different people would think T'challa and Khan's strategic and leadership styles would play out in this battle.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Deleted all his comments but from replies and quotes that guy was a total troll. 

As for the fight , i say BP's team , but why would BP be leading it ? not trying to change the thread or anything but Cap' is argueably the best tactical team leader in the marvel universe.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kadeem
@CaptainRodgers said:
"
Deleted all his comments but from replies and quotes that guy was a total troll. 

As for the fight , i say BP's team , but why would BP be leading it ? not trying to change the thread or anything but Cap' is argueably the best tactical team leader in the marvel universe. "
I have always taken BP to be the best tactical leader in the MU.  He is the political/spiritual leader in of the most advanced nation and military on Earth, has a much more broad and expansive set of knowledge, and skills, and has bested both the The Avengers and Doom before in the past, and he more of an intellectual equal to Khan who has a genetically enhanced intellect.  Also for the sake of the storyline in this battle I had him lead it also because It was his royal black ops squad that gathered the info on Khan's plot.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@kadeem said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

As for the fight , i say BP's team , but why would BP be leading it ? not trying to change the thread or anything but Cap' is argueably the best tactical team leader in the marvel universe. "
I have always taken BP to be the best tactical leader in the MU.  He is the political/spiritual leader in of the most advanced nation and military on Earth, has a much more broad and expansive set of knowledge, and skills, and has bested both the The Avengers and Doom before in the past, and he more of an intellectual equal to Khan who has a genetically enhanced intellect.  Also for the sake of the storyline in this battle I had him lead it also because It was his royal black ops squad that gathered the info on Khan's plot. "

I wouldn't say BP is the best tactical leader in MU he's very possibly the smartest and yes he may be Khan's intelectual , but as for combat leading i'd say Cap' is superior , Kang the Conqueror sent Cap back in time to fight a great battle of world war 2 he forced him to fight the same battle with many many variations and had to improvise and won every time , he was forced to fight for a centuary leading his team in battle before he was aloud to come baak to present . 
BP is certainly smarter but when the combat begins i'd say Cap would be a better leader out in the feild , before that due to BP's vast intelect he should be the guy who plans it , and obtains information and perhaps forms a tactic , but when the combat begins Cap' has far more experience.
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Khan's Intelectual equal *  
not trying to change anything just saying , i woud ave thought Cap would lead into the battle thats all.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kadeem
@CaptainRodgers said:
" @kadeem said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"

I have always taken BP to be the best tactical leader in the MU.  He is the political/spiritual leader in of the most advanced nation and military on Earth, has a much more broad and expansive set of knowledge, and skills, and has bested both the The Avengers and Doom before in the past, and he more of an intellectual equal to Khan who has a genetically enhanced intellect.  Also for the sake of the storyline in this battle I had him lead it also because It was his royal black ops squad that gathered the info on Khan's plot. "
I wouldn't say BP is the best tactical leader in MU he's very possibly the smartest and yes he may be Khan's intelectual , but as for combat leading i'd say Cap' is superior , Kang the Conqueror sent Cap back in time to fight a great battle of world war 2 he forced him to fight the same battle with many many variations and had to improvise and won every time , he was forced to fight for a centuary leading his team in battle before he was aloud to come baak to present . BP is certainly smarter but when the combat begins i'd say Cap would be a better leader out in the feild , before that due to BP's vast intelect he should be the guy who plans it , and obtains information and perhaps forms a tactic , but when the combat begins Cap' has far more experience. "
Remember that this isn't CA vs BP, but here is a relevant piece of info about BP's fighting and tactical prowess.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@kadeem:
Thats just him fighting Cap' , It's no who'd win in a fight it's who is a better tactical leader in battle thats what i said , just because BP has beat Cap' in combat doesn't mean he's a better leader.

how does that scan show he is a good leader , it shows hes a very good fighter if he can beat Cap' but it doesn't show him being a good leader.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kadeem

When Sue and Reed went on a vacation after the civil war T'challa became the leader of the FF.  He demonstrated that he could lead a team successfully against the likes of Dr Doom and the Silver Surfer.  This wasn't the only time that BP has bested Doom either.  Also, the 1st encounter that BP had with the FF, he took down all 4 of them on his own.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@kadeem said:
"
Remember that this isn't CA vs BP, but here is a relevant piece of info about BP's fighting and tactical prowess.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
That's not T'Challa. That's Azzari the Wise. This fight took place during WWII. T'Challa wasn't even born yet, and his father, T'Chaka, was still a child. 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kadeem
@Static Shock: Agreed, but T'Challa has defeated opponents that are for more formidable than any that Azzari has faced, including Captain America.  The point I was making though is while he is a formidable fighter, and even a damn good leader, Steve Rodgers is a far cry from being the best tactician in the MU. What is your view of the how the battle between these two teams will play out?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
@kadeem said:

" @Static Shock: Agreed, but T'Challa has defeated opponents that are for more formidable than any that Azzari has faced, including Captain America.  The point I was making though is while he is a formidable fighter, and even a damn good leader, Steve Rodgers is a far cry from being the best tactician in the MU. What is your view of the how the battle between these two teams will play out? "

If you want to prove that T'Challa has defeated opponents more formidable than Azzari has faced, why not provide something of the sort? Besides, T'Challa has never defeated Captain America in a real fight. Why waste your time posting scans of a different Black Panther? Your scans don't even address your point, anyway. What does losing to Azzari have anything to do with being a tactician? You even overlooked the fact that Captain America was young and lacking in experience at the time, also. That entire battle was even retconned in the Flags of our Fathers mini-series, and instead of Captain America losing, he actually stalemated Azzari. Thus, the scans you posted are null and void. 

As for the battle, I don't know anything about Singh or what he's capable of. Black Cat is cannon fodder. Sabretooth is the only threat on the other team.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kadeem

An example of a feat he pulled as a tactician was leading the Wakandan army to defeat an army of invading Super-Skrulls sent by The Skrull Empire.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@kadeem: That's better, although you should have posted the entire sequence of scans. Those who haven't read the book wouldn't understand the context of what you posted.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kadeem
@Static Shock: I have a question about you saying that Black Cat was cannon fodder.  Do you think the distance between BW & BC capabilities in combat are that great?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
@kadeem said:
" @Static Shock: I have a question about you saying that Black Cat was cannon fodder.  Do you think the distance between BW & BC capabilities in combat are that great? "
Yes.