• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1:Classic Avengers

Captain America,Iron Man,Thor,Ms.Marvel,The Hulk,Scarlet Witch,The Vision,Jocasta,Quasar,Invisible Woman,Human Torch,Mr.Fantastic,The Thing,Storm,Black Panther,War Machine,Wonder Man,Mockingbird,Ronin,Nick Fury,Moondragon,Jack of Hearts,She-Hulk,Photon,Captain Marvel,Bucky,Tigra,Mantis,Luke Cage,Yellowjacket,The Wasp,Quicksilver,Black Widow,Falcon,Namor,Spider-Man,Firestar,U.S Agent,Blackbolt,Jewel,Vance Astro

Team 2:Initiative & Alternate Avengers
Captain America,Iron Lad,Ragnarok,Ultra Girl,Red Hulk,Sersi,Machine Man,Misty Knight,Quasar,Dagger,Cloak,Human Torch,Rage,Justice,Hercules,Scarlet Spider,Firebird,Diamondback,Taskmaster,Moon Knight,Sentry,Veda,Bloodstorm,White Tiger,Ares,Captain Ultra,Iron Fist,Spider-Woman,Vision,Marvel Boy,Gamora,Speed,Ikaris,Dr.Strange,Guardian,Patriot,Stature,Yondu

Team 3:Villians
Red Skull,Ezekiel Stane,Loki,Ms.Marvel,Skaar,Morgan Le Fay,Ultron,Baron Zemo,Dr.Doom,Yellowjacket,Moonstone,Green Goblin,Radioactive Man,Super-Adaptoid,Grey Gargoyle,Destroyer,Grim Reaper,Titania,Dormammu,Venom,Carnage,Emma Frost,Klaw,Killmonger,Ghost,Paladin,Crossbones,Super-Skrull,Magneto,Lyja the Lazerfist

Specs
Captain America on team 1 is Steve & Team 2 is Bucky
Bucky on Team 1 is Rebecca Barnes
Ms.Marvel on Team 1 is Carol Danvers and on Team 3 is Sharon Ventura
Human Torch on Team 1 is Johnny Storm and Jim Hammond on Team 2
Hawkeye is Kate Bishop and Ronin is Clint Barton
Quasar on Team 1 is Wendell Vaughn and Phylla Vell on Team 2


Fight takes place in an open field in the Savage Land.
Moderator
#2 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
This is a huge fight
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"This is a huge fight
"
I know..the hugest in comicvine history! =]
Moderator
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

Moderator
#5 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two.

I saw Doctor Strange on there. lol

#6 Posted by Kid Crow (271 posts) - - Show Bio
Team One. 
#7 Edited by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah Team Two for sure, even though pretty much that entire team is made of lame people. One and three definitely have cooler characters, but yeah I agree with Nitric on this one, Dr. Strange for the win. Two has the worse of the Captain America's on it, but they have the better human torch to make up for it. But if Team 2 didn't have strange I would give it to Team 3, I mean all they are missing is Mephisto in their roster of all powerful bad guys that do whatever the hell they please.

#8 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 3 for me... Ultron, Dormammu, Morgan Le Fey, Dr. Doom, Loki are heavy hitters in terms of technology,  and mysticism

#9 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Im thinking team 1 here. Iron Man, Thor, Ms.Marvel, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Blackbolt could do a lot of damage to the other teams
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Im thinking team 1 here. Iron Man, Thor, Ms.Marvel, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Blackbolt could do a lot of damage to the other teams
"
I think Team 2 has a better chance of winning.There is someone on that team who can shut every character you just named down.
Moderator
#11 Posted by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"Im thinking team 1 here. Iron Man, Thor, Ms.Marvel, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Blackbolt could do a lot of damage to the other teams
"
I think Team 2 has a better chance of winning.There is someone on that team who can shut every character you just named down."
Yeah, Vance knows!
#12 Posted by Marvel Knight (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team 1 should take it.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 2 vs Team 3 would be a badass fu#kin battle alone... Team 2 would probably pull out a win here... but there will be great bloodshed in this fight....
#14 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

This is too big to process.........head explodes.

2

#15 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"Im thinking team 1 here. Iron Man, Thor, Ms.Marvel, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Blackbolt could do a lot of damage to the other teams
"
I think Team 2 has a better chance of winning.There is someone on that team who can shut every character you just named down."
Who?
#16 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"Im thinking team 1 here. Iron Man, Thor, Ms.Marvel, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Blackbolt could do a lot of damage to the other teams
"
I think Team 2 has a better chance of winning.There is someone on that team who can shut every character you just named down."
Who?"
Moon Knight :P
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"Im thinking team 1 here. Iron Man, Thor, Ms.Marvel, The Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Blackbolt could do a lot of damage to the other teams
"
I think Team 2 has a better chance of winning.There is someone on that team who can shut every character you just named down."
Who?"
Iron Man-Ikaris
Thor-Dr.Strange & Hercules
Ms.Marvel-Sentry
The Hulk-Red Hulk
Scarlet Witch-Sersi
Blackbolt-Justice & Guardian.
Moderator
#18 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Still team 1 has a chance here
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be hard for Team 1 to take down the rest...With Sentry on the team..someone's going to get hurt.

Moderator
#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Villinova said:
Oh yeah Team Two for sure, even though pretty much that entire team is made of lame people. One and three definitely have cooler characters, but yeah I agree with Nitric on this one, Dr. Strange for the win. Two has the worse of the Captain America's on it, but they have the better human torch to make up for it. But if Team 2 didn't have strange I would give it to Team 3, I mean all they are missing is Mephisto in their roster of all powerful bad guys that do whatever the hell they please.
I don't know how powerful Loki is currently, but he was above Strange in power...
#21 Edited by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme and even that doesn't give justice to his power. He can invoke the power of virtually any mystical being at will, and even has the phrase "Doctor Strange is as powerful as the god he invokes" I've noticed people sometimes don't think he's all that powerful, but he's REALLY powerful. And Loki is a God sure, but at one time I'm sure he was more powerful, but with his artifacts he has, the gods he's channeled, the spells he's learned (Which he sometimes just says what he wants to happen and it happens). As well as black magic, which he doesn't use much, but does it when he has to...oh and he's absorbed the powers of a cosmic entity or two in his day. And I know there are gonna be people who always find the little flaws in someone, or find when the writers changed someones powers to fit the story but strange can basically do what he wants when he wants to do it...

#22 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Strange is very powerful. But they fought before, and Loki was stated to be more powerful.

#23 Posted by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...not sure when the was, or which one is more powerful, but the only encounter that comes to mind was when Loki used his trickery to try and get strange to attack Thor, and it worked for quite awhile, but Strange over came the trick and both thor and strange got rid of him...I can't think of a time they really fought one on one or anything though...of course I don't know alot of things that go on with Marvel :D

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I know Strange is very powerful. But they fought before, and Loki was stated to be more powerful."
This is true actually.
Moderator
#25 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Villinova said:
"Hmmm...not sure when the was, or which one is more powerful, but the only encounter that comes to mind was when Loki used his trickery to try and get strange to attack Thor, and it worked for quite awhile, but Strange over came the trick and both thor and strange got rid of him...I can't think of a time they really fought one on one or anything though...of course I don't know alot of things that go on with Marvel :D"
That's the encounter I was talking about. Strange Tales #123. While fighting Strange, Loki said "My power is less than normal because I am here in my spirit form... But it is still far greater than his."
#26 Posted by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Villinova said:
"Hmmm...not sure when the was, or which one is more powerful, but the only encounter that comes to mind was when Loki used his trickery to try and get strange to attack Thor, and it worked for quite awhile, but Strange over came the trick and both thor and strange got rid of him...I can't think of a time they really fought one on one or anything though...of course I don't know alot of things that go on with Marvel :D"
That's the encounter I was talking about. Strange Tales #123. While fighting Strange, Loki said "My power is less than normal because I am here in my spirit form... But it is still far greater than his.""
Well there a alot of charaters that say their own power is greater then the power of the people thy fight, doesn't mean it's true.
#27 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Villinova said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Villinova said:
"Hmmm...not sure when the was, or which one is more powerful, but the only encounter that comes to mind was when Loki used his trickery to try and get strange to attack Thor, and it worked for quite awhile, but Strange over came the trick and both thor and strange got rid of him...I can't think of a time they really fought one on one or anything though...of course I don't know alot of things that go on with Marvel :D"
That's the encounter I was talking about. Strange Tales #123. While fighting Strange, Loki said "My power is less than normal because I am here in my spirit form... But it is still far greater than his.""
Well there a alot of charaters that say their own power is greater then the power of the people thy fight, doesn't mean it's true."
But Loki was easily casting off Strange's spells and overpowering him even with his Mystic Amulet. The only reason Loki left was because he didn't want Thor to find him there.
Strange even admitted Loki was more powerful by saying "He's right. I was a fool. Despite my mastery of the mystic arts, I'm still a mortal - while he - is far, far more."
#28 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#29 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Strange is the victim of being one of the most poorly consistent characters in comic history, and that's why I feel he's semi-underrated. I always think of Strange in his top forms, and he has done some AMAZING things.

So yeah, I may be the one that's wrong, neglecting to take in the lesser feets, but I know most of you don't account for all the amazing shit he's done.

At his prime, *his most well written, fullest potential prime*, I think Dr. Strange could solo one of these other teams.

#30 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
At his prime, *his most well written, fullest potential prime*, I think Dr. Strange could solo one of these other teams."
I doubt he could solo one of the teams. Maybe take out most members but not all
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

At his prime..Strange stil doesn't stand a chance against alot of characters.

Moderator
#32 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

But this is the guy who said "I could just erase the memories of everyone on the planet.. but I don't really feel like it."

He could erase all their memories, withdraw his physical form from the fight, turn invisible and cast some masking spells, and chill there picking them off one by one at his own leisurely pace.

NOTE: This is all "Possibly", "Potentially", and "Could"... but not necessarily ever will

#33 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"At his prime..Strange stil doesn't stand a chance against alot of characters."

You don't think so?

I don't want this to sound like an attact at all, cause this is an honest 'I'm trying to gather information' type question: Who on any of those teams could do anything to a full powered, fully  well written, full potential Dr. Strange?
#34 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easy

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"Vance Astro said:
"At his prime..Strange stil doesn't stand a chance against alot of characters."

You don't think so?

I don't want this to sound like an attact at all, cause this is an honest 'I'm trying to gather information' type question: Who on any of those teams could do anything to a full powered, fully  well written, full potential Dr. Strange?"
Team 1-Thor,Ms.Marvel,Quasar,Jack of Hearts,Photon
Team 2-Sentry,Sersi,Ikaris,Guardian
Team 3-Magneto,Dr.Doom
Moderator
#36 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nitric said:
"Vance Astro said:
"At his prime..Strange stil doesn't stand a chance against alot of characters."

You don't think so?

I don't want this to sound like an attact at all, cause this is an honest 'I'm trying to gather information' type question: Who on any of those teams could do anything to a full powered, fully  well written, full potential Dr. Strange?"
Team 1-Thor,Ms.Marvel,Quasar,Jack of Hearts,Photon
Team 2-Sentry,Sersi,Ikaris,Guardian
Team 3-Magneto,Dr.Doom
"

Thor and Sersi are the only one's there that may pose even the slightest threat. Seeing as the others have no way of even touching him if he was fighting them from a separate plain of existence... And even those two could probably be taken out at the same time by a full-potential Strange.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nitric said:
"Vance Astro said:
"At his prime..Strange stil doesn't stand a chance against alot of characters."

You don't think so?

I don't want this to sound like an attact at all, cause this is an honest 'I'm trying to gather information' type question: Who on any of those teams could do anything to a full powered, fully  well written, full potential Dr. Strange?"
Team 1-Thor,Ms.Marvel,Quasar,Jack of Hearts,Photon
Team 2-Sentry,Sersi,Ikaris,Guardian
Team 3-Magneto,Dr.Doom
"

Thor and Sersi are the only one's there that may pose even the slightest threat. Seeing as the others have no way of even touching him if he was fighting them from a separate plain of existence... And even those two could probably be taken out at the same time by a full-potential Strange.
"
Your greatly over-estimating Strange.If you think he can even beat Doom or Quasar...let alone Thor or Sersi.
Moderator
#38 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

team 3

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Moderator
#40 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nitric said:
"Vance Astro said:
"At his prime..Strange stil doesn't stand a chance against alot of characters."

You don't think so?

I don't want this to sound like an attact at all, cause this is an honest 'I'm trying to gather information' type question: Who on any of those teams could do anything to a full powered, fully  well written, full potential Dr. Strange?"
Team 1-Thor,Ms.Marvel,Quasar,Jack of Hearts,Photon
Team 2-Sentry,Sersi,Ikaris,Guardian
Team 3-Magneto,Dr.Doom
"
Loki also would put up a good fight with Strange
#41 Posted by Kid Crow (271 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sticking with team 1.  Classic Avengers always pulled off the win.  They are resiliant, smart and operate as a single-organism, meaning their teamwork is unparalelled.

#42 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Kid Crow said:
"I'm sticking with team 1.  Classic Avengers always pulled off the win.  They are resiliant, smart and operate as a single-organism, meaning their teamwork is unparalelled."
Im with you here. I really think team 1 can win this fight
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Kid Crow said:
"I'm sticking with team 1.  Classic Avengers always pulled off the win.  They are resiliant, smart and operate as a single-organism, meaning their teamwork is unparalelled."
I'm switching.I agree with you.
Moderator
#44 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Kid Crow said:
"I'm sticking with team 1.  Classic Avengers always pulled off the win.  They are resiliant, smart and operate as a single-organism, meaning their teamwork is unparalelled."
I'm switching.I agree with you."
Now Vance is on our side! Thats good haha
#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Team 1 easy"
GTFOH SeSaW...this isn't an easy win for any team.You piss me off with your dumb ass posts.
Moderator
#46 Posted by Fresh Prince (5110 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Team 1 easy"
GTFOH SeSaW...this isn't an easy win for any team.You piss me off with your dumb ass posts."
lol
#47 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least now we have proof Team 1 can't win...

SeSAW
said:

"Team 1 easy"
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Man of Yesteryear said:
" Well at least now we have proof Team 1 can't win...

SeSAW
said:
"Team 1 easy"
"
Team 2 has Rulk & Sentry.
Moderator
#49 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 could take it.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" Team 1 could take it. "
Team 2 has Rulk,Sersi,Sentry,Ragnarok,and Strange.
Moderator