vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Team 1

Captain America (Bucky),Spiral,Cable,Misty Knight,The Vision,Deathlok,Iron Man,Decibel,Night Thrasher

vs.

Team 2

Justice,Domino,Longshot,Longstrike,War Machine,Rage,Guardian,Dazzler,Darkdevil
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Team 1   

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Team 1 because of Spiral, Ironman and the Vision.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm going to go with team 2.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Team 1 because of Spiral, Ironman and the Vision."
Justice takes out...Spiral,Bucky,Cable,& Misty Knight..easily.
War Machine rips The Vision apart
Rage solos Deathlok and Darkdevil & Longstrike take out Night Thrasher..which leaves
Iron Man to fight Justice,War Machine,Rage,Guardian etc..and he won't win.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic

Cable is here. He would rip out everyone. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Cable is here. He would rip out everyone. "
Cable doesn't have TK....
Niro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Niro

team 1 if vision can disable iron mans armor im sure he can disable war machines

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Niro said:
"team 1 if vision can disable iron mans armor im sure he can disable war machines"
If he can take War Machine out than he would have to deal with Guardian...Guardian used to be the Collective and he killed half of Alpha Flight.If Ms.Marvel has enough power to take out Classic Vision is is far beyond current Vision..current Guardian can do it.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Cable doesn't have TK...."
But he does have control over his TO Virus. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Cable doesn't have TK...."
But he does have control over his TO Virus. "
What is that going to do against Justice...or War Machine,or Dazzler..or even Guardian?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic

He would shut down war machine with his TO virus seeing as it is based on advanced technology. Especially seeing as he is from the future, the tech War machine uses is seriously out dated. And for the other two, he could shut down there brain with his powers, acting like TK

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"He would shut down war machine with his TO virus seeing as it is based on advanced technology. Especially seeing as he is from the future, the tech War machine uses is seriously out dated. And for the other two, he could shut down there brain with his powers. "
Your focusing on War Machine....If he takes him out,he will still have to fight Justice,Guardian or Dazzler.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
the tech War machine uses is seriously out dated.
I thought the tech current War Machine uses is equal to Iron Man's except for the Extremis or something?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"oldmagic said:
the tech War machine uses is seriously out dated.
I thought the tech current War Machine is equal to Iron Man's except for the Extremis or something?"
It's supposed to be but he really hasn't done anything yet to prove that.
Niro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Niro
Vance Astro said:
"Niro said:
"team 1 if vision can disable iron mans armor im sure he can disable war machines"
If he can take War Machine out than he would have to deal with Guardian...Guardian used to be the Collective and he killed half of Alpha Flight.If Ms.Marvel has enough power to take out Classic Vision is is far beyond current Vision..current Guardian can do it."

key words use to be now he just shoots powerful blasts  
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"He would shut down war machine with his TO virus seeing as it is based on advanced technology. Especially seeing as he is from the future, the tech War machine uses is seriously out dated. And for the other two, he could shut down there brain with his powers. "
Your focusing on War Machine....If he takes him out,he will still have to fight Justice,Guardian or Dazzler."
No i am not. I just said, he would completly shut down the other characters brain with massive amount of data with his TO virus powers because he could use it like TK. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oldmagic
Niro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Niro said:
If he can take War Machine out than he would have to deal with Guardian...Guardian used to be the Collective and he killed half of Alpha Flight.If Ms.Marvel has enough power to take out Classic Vision is is far beyond current Vision..current Guardian can do it."

key words use to be now he just shoots powerful blasts  "
But he can still use it. It's like that because of the plot. If he wanted to, he could shut down Dazzler and the others brain with ease. Even Prof X couldn't get into his mind.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
Your focusing on War Machine....If he takes him out,he will still have to fight Justice,Guardian or Dazzler."
No i am not. I just said, he would completly shut down the other characters brain with massive amount of data with his TO virus powers because he could use it like TK. "
He's not going to to that before Justice brain f#cks him.Justice dropped Ms.Marvel with a psychokenetic attack.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Niro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Niro said:

key words use to be now he just shoots powerful blasts  "
But he can still use it. It's like that because of the plot. If he wanted to, he could shut down Dazzler and the others brain with ease. Even Prof X couldn't get into his mind."
Just as easily as Dazzler could blind him.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldmagic

What? And you think Cable can't get rid of the others before Justice gets him? You make it sound as if Justice would get him before Cable even touches anyone else. Besides, Cable's brain works differently now. He could f@ck with his brain but i doubt that would happen seeing as Cable mind is protected by TO virus, that acts like a TK. He won't be getting passed that because it is basically a computer. No telepath can hack into a computer with there head. It is not compatible. Which is the reason why Cable is unique. Which is the reason why Prof X couldn't get into his head. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"What? And you think Cable can't get rid of the others before Justice gets him? You make it sound as if Justice would get him before Cable even touches anyone else. Besides, Cable's brain works differently now. He could f@ck with his brain but i doubt that would happen seeing as Cable mind is protected by TO virus, that acts like a TK. He won't be getting passed that because it is basically a computer. No telepath can hack into a computer with there head. It is not compatible. Which is the reason why Cable is unique. Which is the reason why Prof X couldn't get into his head. "
1.Cable is a gunslinger..he doesn't just go around shutting peoples minds down...I know you just read that on wiki about that sending info into people's brain thing.
2.Justice is faster than Cable...he could put him on his ass as soon as the fight starts.
3.Justice has psychokenesis...it's not like TK or TP..it hurts everybody..the only protection from it is being durable enough to take the attack or having a shield of some kind.It's concussive force that can destroy brain synapses when applied directly to the head of the opponent.
4.Guardian could blow him or toss him right off the battle field and Dazzler has a ton of different things she could use on him.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldmagic

Oi! Give me a break! I havn't read Cable/Deadpool in a long time. I can barely remember. Besides, from what i can remember, Cable was a veteran during the war in the future. He has fought opponents such as these guys 24/7. The sheer experience he has would factor in the battle.  

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Oi! Give me a break! I havn't read Cable/Deadpool in a long time. I can barely remember. Besides, from what i can remember, Cable was a veteran during the war in the future. He has fought opponents such as these guys 24/7. The sheer experience he has would factor in the battle.  "
Now your just saying anything.Dazzler has experience and the Might Avengers barely beat Guardian (The collective)...Cable is barely escaping Bishop every week..
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Oi! Give me a break! I havn't read Cable/Deadpool in a long time. I can barely remember. Besides, from what i can remember, Cable was a veteran during the war in the future. He has fought opponents such as these guys 24/7. The sheer experience he has would factor in the battle.  "
Now your just saying anything.Dazzler has experience and the Might Avengers barely beat Guardian (The collective)...Cable is barely escaping Bishop every week.."
I'm not saying just anything. Cable came from a world with nothing but chaos 24/7. It was a basically survival of his existence on a normal basis. The fact that he has trouble with Bishop is nothing more then for plot. Dazzler, Might Avengers...pff' please. There experience and the things they have faced don't hold any candle to what Cable has faced. 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Swagga Boy
oldmagic said:
"Oi!

rofl
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:

"Vance Astro said:

"oldmagic said:
Now your just saying anything.Dazzler has experience and the Might Avengers barely beat Guardian (The collective)...Cable is barely escaping Bishop every week.."
I'm not saying just anything. Cable came from a world with nothing but chaos 24/7. It was a basically survival of his existence on a normal basis. The fact that he has trouble with Bishop is nothing more then for plot. Dazzler, Might Avengers...pff' please. There experience and the things they have faced don't hold any candle to what Cable has faced. "
Dazzler fought a Herald of Galactus and beat Hulk and She-Hulk...The Mighty Avengers..consist of Sentry,Ms.Marvel,Iron Man,Wonderman,The Wasp,Black Widow and Ares..WTF do you mean please..If they felt like it...They could go kill Cable right now...Hell Ares,Ms.Marvel,Wonder Man or Sentry could do it by themselves.The fact that he narrowly escapes Bishop is relevant..Cable is not as powerful as he once was.Stop over-estimating him.His experience and things he faced is over what the Mighty Avengers have experienced and faced? Has Cable ever fought Galactus? Has Cable ever tired to have a conversation with Blackbolt,Did he ever have to stop his heart from beating to save anyone? Did he ever have to fight someone in space where he can't breathe? Did he ever have to face a villain who took out Silver Surfer,The Beyonder,and Magus? No...so stop over-exaggerating...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

BUMPS.