#1 Edited by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Winter Soldier,Misty Knight,Justice,Daredevil,Taskmaster,Rage,Wondra,Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ultra Girl,Crusader

Team 2
The Punisher,Silver Sable,U.S Agent,Echo,Iron Fist,Luke Cage,Spider-Woman,War Machine,Thundra,Deadpool

Who wins?
#2 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

team one but isnt dead pool imortal so that makes it imposaple

#3 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

team one but isnt dead pool imortal so that makes it imposaple

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"team one but isnt dead pool imortal so that makes it imposaple "
Deadpool can lose...you don't have to kill him.I think Team 2 has a good chance of winning.
#5 Posted by Scarlet Spider. (654 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is luke cage again like ten tons??

Team 1 has the better h2hers and Team 2 has weapons out their @$$ so this is tough... I think the big factors here are deadpool spidey, taskmaster, and Iron man
#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

i think team ones smarter but is there any planning

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Spider. said:
"How strong is luke cage again like ten tons??

Team 1 has the better h2hers and Team 2 has weapons out their @$$ so this is tough... I think the big factors here are deadpool spidey, taskmaster, and Iron man
"
Luke Cage is class 25.

They are about equal in h2h.They both have 2 fighters on level 7 the highest level and the both have 2 level 6's.
#8 Edited by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Team 1
Winter Soldier,Misty Knight,Justice,Daredevil,Taskmaster,Rage,Wondra,Spider-Man,Iron Man,Ultra Girl,Crusader

Team 2
The Punisher,Silver Sable,U.S Agent,Echo,Iron Fist,Luke Cage,Spider-Woman,War Machine,Thundra,Deadpool

Who wins?
"
Wow okay damn lets start with winter and Frank, I think frank takes it being the better Hand to Hand fighter. Silver takes it cuz she has trowing objects knifes etc and has added protection from bullets with her Kevlar lining , so she could take her out in a gun fight. Well lets just do the deciding factors lol. I think iron man can beat war machine cuz Tony is alot smarter but other than that even fight. rage owns Cage he is stronger and can take just as much damage but deal more. Damn so many factors as of right now I say team 1.
#9 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with team 1, some characters like daredevil and spider-man already know each other and i think that will make it easier to work together. Most of the characters in team 1 are also used to fighting in a team. The second team are more solo players.

#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be a crazy fight to see though

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
Wow okay damn lets start with winter and Frank, I think frank takes it being the better Hand to Hand fighter. Silver takes it cuz she has trowing objects knifes etc and has added protection from bullets with her Kevlar lining , so she could take her out in a gun fight. Well lets just do the deciding factors lol. I think iron man can beat war machine cuz Tony is alot smarter but other than that even fight. rahe owns Cage he is stronger and can take just as much damage but deal more. Damn so many factors as of right now I say team 1.
"
1.Frank is not a better fighter than Bucky.Bucky is a level 7 fighter which means a master of all styles and is the highest level of hand to hand combat.Th Punisher is a level 5 which below Daredevil,Deadpool and Iron Fist.

2.Misty Knight would one-shot Silver Sable.One punch is all it takes.

3.Iron Man could beat Iron Man but they have fought several times before and it has never been easy for him.Iron Man has said himself that War Machine and he always match wits meaning Rhodey is smarter than people think.

#12 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna go with team 1 but this is a close fight

#13 Posted by Scarlet Spider. (654 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Spider. said:

"
Luke Cage is class 25.

They are about equal in h2h.They both have 2 fighters on level 7 the highest level and the both have 2 level 6's.
"
thanks for that I forget :)

yeah but I still give the nodd to team on because they have more charcters who do h2h most of the time while team two almost everyone has a gun or 1,000 
#14 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Spider-Woman have spider sense?

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Spider. said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Spider. said:

"
Luke Cage is class 25.

"
thanks for that I forget :)

yeah but I still give the nodd to team on because they have more charcters who do h2h most of the time while team two almost everyone has a gun or 1,000 
"
That's not true.

One-Above-You
said:
"Does Spider-Woman have spider sense?
"
No.
#16 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw. DD and Spidey will be able to detect team 2 from far away and set up a strategy while team 2 is trying to find them. Unless I am missing some useful detector team 2 has.

#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

One-Above-You said:

"Team 1 ftw. DD and Spidey will be able to detect team 2 from far away and set up a strategy while team 2 is trying to find them. Unless I am missing some useful detector team 2 has.
"

spidey and iron man could cook up a pretty strong plan

#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

One-Above-You said:

"Team 1 ftw. DD and Spidey will be able to detect team 2 from far away and set up a strategy while team 2 is trying to find them. Unless I am missing some useful detector team 2 has.
"

spidey and iron man could cook up a pretty strong plan

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"
Iron Fist has beaten Spidey and Echo almost killed Daredevil.
#20 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
Wow okay damn lets start with winter and Frank, I think frank takes it being the better Hand to Hand fighter. Silver takes it cuz she has trowing objects knifes etc and has added protection from bullets with her Kevlar lining , so she could take her out in a gun fight. Well lets just do the deciding factors lol. I think iron man can beat war machine cuz Tony is alot smarter but other than that even fight. rahe owns Cage he is stronger and can take just as much damage but deal more. Damn so many factors as of right now I say team 1.
"
1.Frank is not a better fighter than Bucky.Bucky is a level 7 fighter which means a master of all styles and is the highest level of hand to hand combat.Th Punisher is a level 5 which below Daredevil,Deadpool and Iron Fist.

3.Iron Man could beat Iron Man but they have fought several times before and it has never been easy for him.Iron Man has said himself that War Machine and he always match wits meaning Rhodey is smarter than people think.

"
Okay well Frank knowing Bucky is better H2H will use tactics to beat him set traps, he has had more training in more special force type. he could stalk Bucky and the strike or ambush him.

I think Ironman would win tho they are both always even in a fight so it could go either way, but Stark always seam to find a way to come out on top of War M.

Deadpool should beat crusader but then again with his magic sword and shield he could hold deadpool back. But Deadpool can teleport behind him and start shooting crusader ca only take so much Dead Pool needs to just repeat over and over.

#21 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
Iron Fist has beaten Spidey and Echo almost killed Daredevil."
I mean, if this takes place in a Jungle or something. Daredevil will be able to tell exactly where the enemy is positioned and spidey could warn them of danger. Iron Man and any other military mind could think up some strategy based on this knowledge.
#22 Edited by Last_Guardian (27799 posts) - - Show Bio

ima say team 2

the deciding factor: Iron Fist: guy's crazy powerful...and Thundra

I'd think that everyone else kinda cancels each other out...i see two stand-outs which are Iron Fist and Thundra..and team 1 has no one that could take them
#23 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

besides theres no way spider man can lose to spider woman

#24 Posted by Last_Guardian (27799 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"

"
actually spider-woman has whooped his @$$ in more than one occasion...
#25 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

"
actually spider-woman has whooped his @$$ in more than one occasion..."
True but Spidy is stronger but other than that its who wants it more.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"ima say team 2

the deciding factor: Iron Fist: guy's crazy powerful...and Thundra

I'd think that everyone else kinda cancels each other out...i see two stand-outs which are Iron Fist and Thundra..and team 1 has no one that could take them
"
Daredevil has beaten Iron Fist and Thundra has no chance against Iron Man..and she probably wouldn't beat Rage either.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
"

"
Okay well Frank knowing Bucky is better H2H will use tactics to beat him set traps, he has had more training in more special force type. he could stalk Bucky and the strike or ambush him.

I think Ironman would win tho they are both always even in a fight so it could go either way, but Stark always seam to find a way to come out on top of War M.

Deadpool should beat crusader but then again with his magic sword and shield he could hold deadpool back. But Deadpool can teleport behind him and start shooting crusader ca only take so much Dead Pool needs to just repeat over and over.

"
1.No he won't.Actually Frank is scared to fight Bucky and would refuse to hurt him.Bucky doesn't give a sh#t about Frank so he wouldn't hold back.One punch with that arm Tony built and the Punisher is done.

2.I'm pretty sure Iron Man could beat War Machine but there are other people in this fight...

3.Deadpool's teleportation doesn't work that fast.
#28 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
"

"

"
1.No he won't.Actually Frank is scared to fight Bucky and would refuse to hurt him.Bucky doesn't give a sh#t about Frank so he wouldn't hold back.One punch with that arm Tony built and the Punisher is done.

2.I'm pretty sure Iron Man could beat War Machine but there are other people in this fight...

"
I thought it did work that fast okay well none the less he is faster but idk about strength.

Ironman should not have trouble with anyone else on team 2. Well I take it back Thundra is tough if she and War M teamed up they could bring down Tony.

But the deciding factor is Spidy, DD, and Tony are all very smart and could easily think of a plan and are all very good leaders could get the whole team to work together.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
"

"

"

"
I thought it did work that fast okay well none the less he is faster but idk about strength.

Ironman should not have trouble with anyone else on team 2. Well I take it back Thundra is tough if she and War M teamed up they could bring down Tony.

But the deciding factor is Spidy, DD, and Tony are all very smart and could easily think of a plan and are all very good leaders could get the whole team to work together.
"
How can they think of a plan together when they are all in combat? With all these people fighting there is bound to be a mismatch.Spider-Man could end up fighting War Machine.DD may find himself fighting U.S Agent or Spider-Woman.
#30 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
"

"

"

"

"
How can they think of a plan together when they are all in combat? With all these people fighting there is bound to be a mismatch.Spider-Man could end up fighting War Machine.DD may find himself fighting U.S Agent or Spider-Woman."
True but I am saying for these 3 to team up stay within close proximity of each other.
Also team one house some heavy lifters like Rage, Ironman, and Ultragirl. Team 2 has  War M, and Thundra, thats all. Both Tony and Rage can lift 100 tons Ultragirl can lift 50 tons.
#31 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with team one.

*resists the temptation to say "battlefield removal" and leave it at that just to be a prick*

The list of characters who can hurt extremus Iron Man is such:
Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Thundra, War Machine

3/4 are grounded fighters with little to no super speed.  Against a guy with the offense, range, speed and flight that Iron Man has, none of them will be able to engage him (unless there was terrain that forced him to) save War Machine.  Iron Man beats War Machine by a sizable amount and proceeds to take down the rest of Team 2.

You could replace everybody else on team 1 with Matter Eater Lad and that's still gonna be the outcome.

#32 Edited by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Team 1

Team 2

Who wins?
"
"

"

"

"

"
How can they think of a plan together when they are all in combat? With all these people fighting there is bound to be a mismatch.Spider-Man could end up fighting War Machine.DD may find himself fighting U.S Agent or Spider-Woman."
True but I am saying for these 3 to team up stay within close proximity of each other.
Also team one house some heavy lifters like Rage, Ironman, and Ultragirl. Team 2 has  War M, and Thundra, thats all. Both Tony and Rage can lift 100 tons Ultragirl can lift 50 tons.
"
Cage could give Rage a run for his money.He's far stronger than Cage but Cage is a better fighter and is more experienced.War Machine is around Class 75-80 and so is Thundra....it's not all about strength though.
#33 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I know just pointing it out team one has the advantage in strength.

Well if Ironman can bring down War M. He will control the skys big factor. But it goes the other way around also for War M.
Cage could beat rage or stall him way better fighter. DD and Spidy could team up and take down some people punisher and echo for sure.
Then they could help Rage out with cage, and then they would control the ground also and the fight would be over.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

I'll go with team one.

*resists the temptation to say "battlefield removal" and leave it at that just to be a prick*

The list of characters who can hurt extremus Iron Man is such:
Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Thundra, War Machine

3/4 are grounded fighters with little to no super speed.  Against a guy with the offense, range, speed and flight that Iron Man has, none of them will be able to engage him (unless there was terrain that forced him to) save War Machine.  Iron Man beats War Machine by a sizable amount and proceeds to take down the rest of Team 2.

You could replace everybody else on team 1 with Matter Eater Lad and that's still gonna be the outcome.

"
You think Iron Fist and Cage can touch Tony?

If Iron Man is occupied with War Machine who has had an upgrade...Team 2 could take out a few people before Iron Man is done with War Machine.
#35 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Zoom said:

Battlefield removal is just one way a fight could go. It is not the only way the fight would go or the only way the character would win, but it is a way that can be used to win.
"

Do you expect me to suddenly gasp and go "Oh! Battlefield removal is just one way a fight could go. It is not the only way the fight would go or the only way the character would win, but it is a way that can be used to win.  It's so simple.  Why couldn't I see that the first time One-Above-You posted that exact same thing?"

No?

Then why do you keep repeating yourself?

Shall I copy paste my response from the other thread over here as well?

No, I don't think I shall.  Run along, little internetling.  Go bother someone else.
#36 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Zoom said:

Battlefield removal is just one way a fight could go. It is not the only way the fight would go or the only way the character would win, but it is a way that can be used to win.
"

Do you expect me to suddenly gasp and go "Oh! Battlefield removal is just one way a fight could go. It is not the only way the fight would go or the only way the character would win, but it is a way that can be used to win.  It's so simple.  Why couldn't I see that the first time One-Above-You posted that exact same thing?"

No?

Then why do you keep repeating yourself?

Shall I copy paste my response from the other thread over here as well?

No, I don't think I shall.  Run along, little internetling.  Go bother someone else."
Well... I kind of did notice... and I did just delete my post about 8 minutes ago... so...
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I get caught in mid rant.