#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Gamora,Drax,Quazar,Nova,Wraith,Caiera,Elloe,Akuma,Valkyrie

Team 2

She-Hulk,Iron Man,Ms.Marvel,Vance Astro,Captain Marvel,Storm,Chun-li,Ares,Thor Girl

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Team 2

#3 Edited by Scarlet Spider. (654 posts) - - Show Bio

heh i think i know why  team 2 ftw

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Spider. said:
"heh i think i know why but minus you team 2 ftw"
I hope you know Vance Astro is an actual Marvel character and not me.
#5 Posted by Scarlet Spider. (654 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Spider. said:
"heh i think i know why but minus you team 2 ftw"
I hope you know Vance Astro is an actual Marvel character and not me."
yeah i found out just a minute ago... ignore my stupidity
#6 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

well I know both Quasar and Nova are power houses..but I think Captain Marvel and the combined Vance Astro and Ms. Marvel can take em...

I haven't seen much of Gamora..but by what I've seen she can take She-Hulk..althought it won't be easy..

Akuma would totally rape Chun Li imo...

Valkryie and Thor Girl...mmm not sure about them but i'd say it would be somewhat of a draw or close to it...

that leaves Ares, Iron Man, Storm vs. Akuma, Elloe, Caiera, Drax...and if that's the case i'd say Team 1 wins...

lol that's the only way i could play it out in my mind lol...i might be wrong about some characters tho../
#7 Posted by Scarlet Spider. (654 posts) - - Show Bio

CVaptain Marvel- Mar-vell or the DC version

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"well I know both Quasar and Nova are power houses..but I think Captain Marvel and the combined Vance Astro and Ms. Marvel can take em...

I haven't seen much of Gamora..but by what I've seen she can take She-Hulk..althought it won't be easy..

Valkryie and Thor Girl...mmm not sure about them but i'd say it would be somewhat of a draw or close to it...

that leaves Ares, Iron Man, Storm vs. Akuma, Elloe, Caiera, Drax...and if that's the case i'd say Team 1 wins...

lol that's the only way i could play it out in my mind lol...i might be wrong about some characters tho../
"
1.Ms.Marvel owns Quazar alone.
2.Captain Marvel and Nova is a good fight now but Cap wins.
3.Gamora owns She-Hulk but Vance Astro owns Gamora.She has no protection against psychic attacks.
4.Akuma would destroy Chun-Li and probably Ares too but he can't beat Iron Man.
5.Storm destroys Elloe
6.Thor Girl could probably beat Valkirye but she is a great fighter and fairly strong so that could go either way.
7.By this time Team 1 would be out numbered and forced to fold.
#9 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"well I know both Quasar and Nova are power houses..but I think Captain Marvel and the combined Vance Astro and Ms. Marvel can take em...

"
3.Gamora owns She-Hulk but Vance Astro owns Gamora.She has no protection against psychic attacks.
5.Storm destroys Elloe
6.Thor Girl could probably beat Valkirye but she is a great fighter and fairly strong so that could go either way.
"
well if i follow ur gameplan...it would leave Storm, Iron Man,  Vance Astro, Ms. Marvel vs.  Caeira, Drax...that would be a a win for team one...yeah i was under the impression that Quasar was as powerful as Captain Marvel and Nova...didn't he have the infinity gems or something like that... 

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

"
5.Storm destroys Elloe
"
well if i follow ur gameplan...it would leave Storm, Iron Man,  Vance Astro, Ms. Marvel vs.  Caeira, Drax...that would be a a win for team one...yeah i was under the impression that Quasar was as powerful as Captain Marvel and Nova...didn't he have the infinity gems or something like that... 

"
How the hell is Storm,Iron Man,Vance,and Ms.Marvel against Drax and Caiera a win for Drax and Caiera? Quazar is powerful but with energy..Ms.Marvel absorbs energy and if she gets her hands on Quazar she's done.The Illuminati have the Inifinity Gems.And I'm using the current Quazar..Phylla Vell.
#11 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

oh sorry lol..i meant team two

#12 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

"
5.Storm destroys Elloe
"
Team 2 for the win in a good fight but Ms Marvel aint gonna beat Quazar, shed have a better chance if its Phyla but she loses either way.
#13 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#14 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

Do you want to explain that one ?
#15 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

team one wins!

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

#17 Edited by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's old but I wanted to say something anyway *clears throat*

1) true Phyla-Vell is as powerful as Wendell if that's what he meant

2) Drax would be able to beat practically everyone on this list by himself (or is this the depowered one)

3) there is a bigger chance of gamora beating she hulk and maybe chun li too

Here's how it goes in my head

Caiera vs she hulk (difficult going on a limb and say she hulk)

Akuma vs ares (Akuma

Quasar vs miss marvel ( ms marvel

Elloe and Valkyrie vs ironman (ello and Valkyrie

Nova vs Vance astro (nova

Wraith (if DC) vs Thor girl (wraith

Drax vs storm and captain marvel (drax

Gamora vs chun li (gamora

Yeah team 1