Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

If MM is flying in the start of battle, he will can probably solo both opposite teams by TP and then finish others by his other powers. Supe & Lanterns will be probably the main problem.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@czarny_samael said:
"If MM is flying in the start of battle, he will can probably solo both opposite teams by TP and then finish others by his other powers. Supe & Lanterns will be probably the main problem. "

I would figure that Captain Marvel would give Supes trouble, that with the help of Flash if he needed help.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By difficlus

Team red, Flash can blitz Superman, MM, Brainac, Piccolo, Hulk, Green Arrow, Beast,  Beast Boy, Mystique and Quicksilver

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@difficlus said:
"Team red, Flash can blitz Superman, MM, Brainac, Piccolo, Hulk, Green Arrow, Beast,  Beast Boy, Mystique and Quicksilver "

True, although couldn't Kyle Rayner use his ring to stop the Flash. Like Hal was able to with Zoom? Even though he escaped if he snared him long enough the other team memebers might have the ablitiy to take Flash out early. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467

Team Green. The Martian, Kyle Rayner, and Brainiac are the major threats on that team. They can overcome the resistance from the other teams. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By difficlus
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @difficlus said:
"Team red, Flash can blitz Superman, MM, Brainac, Piccolo, Hulk, Green Arrow, Beast,  Beast Boy, Mystique and Quicksilver "

True, although couldn't Kyle Rayner use his ring to stop the Flash. Like Hal was able to with Zoom? Even though he escaped if he snared him long enough the other team memebers might have the ablitiy to take Flash out early. 

No Caption Provided
     "
and zoom broke out of that bondage, laughed and smacked Hal Jordan around then left. Flash can easily vibrate through that...supposing can even see him. Remember hal only has nanosecond reaction time, He is on par with Superman and MM but Flash Blitzed white Martians and Mongul (who has 5 Yellow Lantern Ring) .   http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/candlewhi.jpg- there he blitzed a white Martian before it can react. Flash may be able to Blitz any GL like he did for Mongul and Superman and several White Martians. Don't forget the rings weakness to certain vibrational weaknesses...and of course IMP
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Silver2467 said:
"Team Green. The Martian, Kyle Rayner, and Brainiac are the major threats on that team. They can overcome the resistance from the other teams.  "

True, not only that Saint Walker is near him....although Supes might have some trouble with Shazam unless they decide to take out MM first before going for each other.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" Team Green. The Martian, Kyle Rayner, and Brainiac are the major threats on that team. They can overcome the resistance from the other teams.  "
really? even after you acknowledged that flash has taken white martians down (who were bloodlusted)
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Team Green. The Martian, Kyle Rayner, and Brainiac are the major threats on that team. They can overcome the resistance from the other teams.  "
really? even after you acknowledged that flash has taken white martians down (who were bloodlusted) "
The White Martians are not as powerful as J'onn is, first of all, and I also never said that the Martian would necessarily be the one who defeats Flash (although I may be able to make a case for that, but it would be a difficult choice). Rayner could manage that on his own. John Stewart has autoset his Ring to attack any being moving over the speed of sound before. Kyle could do the same. He also has feats that are more impressive that Stewart's anyway, and Stewart has engaged the entire JLA on his own. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
really? even after you acknowledged that flash has taken white martians down (who were bloodlusted) "
The White Martians are not as powerful as J'onn is, first of all, and I also never said that the Martian would necessarily be the one who defeats Flash (although I may be able to make a case for that, but it would be a difficult choice). Rayner could manage that on his own. John Stewart has autoset his Ring to attack any being moving over the speed of sound before. Kyle could do the same. He also has feats that are more impressive that Stewart's anyway, and Stewart has engaged the entire JLA on his own.  "
so wait, can't flash vibrate out of these constructs. and im pretty sure he can blitz even GLs, yea they can enhance their reflex and perception to nanosecond timing but Flash operates at speeds greater than that. and how fast can these attacking constructs from the ring move?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
The White Martians are not as powerful as J'onn is, first of all, and I also never said that the Martian would necessarily be the one who defeats Flash (although I may be able to make a case for that, but it would be a difficult choice). Rayner could manage that on his own. John Stewart has autoset his Ring to attack any being moving over the speed of sound before. Kyle could do the same. He also has feats that are more impressive that Stewart's anyway, and Stewart has engaged the entire JLA on his own.  "
so wait, can't flash vibrate out of these constructs. and im pretty sure he can blitz even GLs, yea they can enhance their reflex and perception to nanosecond timing but Flash operates at speeds greater than that. and how fast can these attacking constructs from the ring move? "
Others have failed to phase through Lantern constructs before. Flash is no exception. Besides, Flash is not in constant ftl movement anyway. He generally moves at velocities below light and only exceeds it when he deems it necessary.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:

" @difficlus said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
so wait, can't flash vibrate out of these constructs. and im pretty sure he can blitz even GLs, yea they can enhance their reflex and perception to nanosecond timing but Flash operates at speeds greater than that. and how fast can these attacking constructs from the ring move? "
Others have failed to phase through Lantern constructs before. Flash is no exception. Besides, Flash is not in constant ftl movement anyway. He generally moves at velocities below light and only exceeds it when he deems it necessary. "
so he cant blitz Kyle but he can blitz a white martian? ok w/e
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Others have failed to phase through Lantern constructs before. Flash is no exception. Besides, Flash is not in constant ftl movement anyway. He generally moves at velocities below light and only exceeds it when he deems it necessary. "

On a side note I wonder how a Hellboy vs Blue Devil fight would go.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @difficlus said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
so he cant blitz Kyle but he can blitz a white martian? ok w/e "
Lanterns have greater speed feats than White Martians. 
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Darkseid Elite

i say red
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By GT-Man

I say blue since its my favorite color :D
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@GT-Man said:
"I say blue since its my favorite color :D "

Haha, yeah now that I look at it besides: Superman, Saint Walker, and Blue Beatle the team is seriously lacking compared to the others. :( Did forget to add Nightcrawler though.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @difficlus said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Lanterns have greater speed feats than White Martians.  "
Feel free to show me those feats as well as why Flash cant vibrate though his constructs and why he cant blitz Kyle or
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @difficlus said:

" @Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Lanterns have greater speed feats than White Martians.  "
Feel free to show me those feats as well as why Flash cant vibrate though his constructs and why he cant blitz Kyle or "
I do not have scans, but Lanterns have all moved faster than light and have demonstrated nanosecond reaction time. Flash cannot vibrate through the constructs because other characters have failed to phase through them. I already mentioned that. Flash blitzing has two flaws behind it. One, he is not in constant ftl motion. He could go over light speed, but there is no guarantee for that. Two, Lantern shields have contained supernovas. I doubt he could break through them anyway. Three, if memory serves me correctly, Flash has been downed by Lanterns before anyway. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By sexy_merc

Green. Saint Walker can be taken out easily if Kyle avoids being in proximity of Saint Walker. He'd be useless in that case.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus
@Sexy Merc said:
" Green. Saint Walker can be taken out easily if Kyle avoids being in proximity of Saint Walker. He'd be useless in that case. "
why is this so?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sexy_merc
@difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Green. Saint Walker can be taken out easily if Kyle avoids being in proximity of Saint Walker. He'd be useless in that case. "
why is this so? "
The power of a Blue Lantern Ring is highly dependent on a Green Lantern Ring being in proximity of it.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By difficlus
@Sexy Merc said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
why is this so? "
The power of a Blue Lantern Ring is highly dependent on a Green Lantern Ring being in proximity of it. "
oooh sorry i didn't know what you meant by him having to stay away from here, i thought she could drain his power i forgot the ring needs the presence of the green lanterns...
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sexy_merc
@difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
why is this so? "
The power of a Blue Lantern Ring is highly dependent on a Green Lantern Ring being in proximity of it. "
oooh sorry i didn't know what you meant by him having to stay away from here, i thought she could drain his power i forgot the ring needs the presence of the green lanterns... "
Saint Walker's a guy. Kyle already knows how their powers work so he would know how to avoid Walker enough for someone else or even Kyle to beat him.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
why is this so? "
oooh sorry i didn't know what you meant by him having to stay away from here, i thought she could drain his power i forgot the ring needs the presence of the green lanterns... "
Saint Walker's a guy. Kyle already knows how their powers work so he would know how to avoid Walker enough for someone else or even Kyle to beat him. "

True, but doesn't being near Saint Walker as help Kyle out more, seeing how the Green Lantern's get powered up more around Blue Lantern's?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sexy_merc
@OmegaDynasty said:
""True, but doesn't being near Saint Walker as help Kyle out more, seeing how the Green Lantern's get powered up more around Blue Lantern's? "
It does but I'm just looking at the battle playing more intelligently in favor of Kyle. He already knows the Blue Lantern Ring effects and empowerment but if he stays out of sight, he would completely stomp Saint Walker. If they did fight one on one, they would both get an increase in power and Kyle would still beat him but it would be easier in the scenario I mentioned.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssejllenrad

Team Green! Team Blue I think is the weakest.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
""True, but doesn't being near Saint Walker as help Kyle out more, seeing how the Green Lantern's get powered up more around Blue Lantern's? "
It does but I'm just looking at the battle playing more intelligently in favor of Kyle. He already knows the Blue Lantern Ring effects and empowerment but if he stays out of sight, he would completely stomp Saint Walker. If they did fight one on one, they would both get an increase in power and Kyle would still beat him but it would be easier in the scenario I mentioned. "

True, now if they did what you said avoided each other if that is possible in such a all out battle wouldn't they have to worry about Atrocious? Not sure if they could beat them alone with a power up, it may be possible.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sexy_merc
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
It does but I'm just looking at the battle playing more intelligently in favor of Kyle. He already knows the Blue Lantern Ring effects and empowerment but if he stays out of sight, he would completely stomp Saint Walker. If they did fight one on one, they would both get an increase in power and Kyle would still beat him but it would be easier in the scenario I mentioned. "
True, now if they did what you said avoided each other if that is possible in such a all out battle wouldn't they have to worry about Atrocious? Not sure if they could beat them alone with a power up, it may be possible. "
They would destroy him if they fought together.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
True, now if they did what you said avoided each other if that is possible in such a all out battle wouldn't they have to worry about Atrocious? Not sure if they could beat them alone with a power up, it may be possible. "
They would destroy him if they fought together. "

Yes, that is not what I am asking. You said they would most likely keep their distance knowing what would happen if they got in to close of a proximity. Could Saint Walker or Kyle handle Atrocious one on one. Although who I think Atrocious would have the most affect on is possibly Martian Manhunter, with his blood that could set things on fire.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sexy_merc
@OmegaDynasty said:
" Yes, that is not what I am asking. You said they would most likely keep their distance knowing what would happen if they got in to close of a proximity. Could Saint Walker or Kyle handle Atrocious one on one. Although who I think Atrocious would have the most affect on is possibly Martian Manhunter, with his blood that could set things on fire. "
One on one with Atrocitus, Kyle would take him. Saint Walker vs Atrocitus...probably Walker considering the depowerment which would take place. He still has some things he could do even if there isn't a Green Lantern Ring.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" Yes, that is not what I am asking. You said they would most likely keep their distance knowing what would happen if they got in to close of a proximity. Could Saint Walker or Kyle handle Atrocious one on one. Although who I think Atrocious would have the most affect on is possibly Martian Manhunter, with his blood that could set things on fire. "
One on one with Atrocitus, Kyle would take him. Saint Walker vs Atrocitus...probably Walker considering the depowerment which would take place. He still has some things he could do even if there isn't a Green Lantern Ring. "

You make a valid point, so do you believe Atroicious would do well against the Martian do to his weakness? 

@ssejllenrad said:
"Team Green! Team Blue I think is the weakest. "

Couldn't really think of any powerful blues to help out, might change them to make it more intresting. If you have any ideas.  

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sexy_merc
@OmegaDynasty: It really isn't a weakness and he can still shape shift or turn intangible fast enough. I haven't seen much speed feats or combat speed feats for Atrocitus. J'onn hsould take him out easily.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#37  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

MM Solos.
@OmegaDynasty: If You're Adding Nightcrawler, Then Team Blue. Also, Both Beast Boy & Changeling Is FAIL.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty: It really isn't a weakness and he can still shape shift or turn intangible fast enough. I haven't seen much speed feats or combat speed feats for Atrocitus. J'onn hsould take him out easily. "

Well from the lack of blue themed superheroes that came to my mind Blue Team will probably be defeated first. Although it seems the Red & Green team are getting diffrent results from the viners. Now I don't know how well metal attacks work on Cap, I'm not a big expert on him. Could MM mind rape Ol' Billy?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sexy_merc
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty: It really isn't a weakness and he can still shape shift or turn intangible fast enough. I haven't seen much speed feats or combat speed feats for Atrocitus. J'onn hsould take him out easily. "
Well from the lack of blue themed superheroes that came to my mind Blue Team will probably be defeated first. Although it seems the Red & Green team are getting diffrent results from the viners. Now I don't know how well metal attacks work on Cap, I'm not a big expert on him. Could MM mind rape Ol' Billy? "
It would work on him. He invaded the mind of Black Adam and due to the plot, wasn't able to defeat him telepathically. It would work on him and he could possibly turn him back into a kid by going into his mind and forcing him to like he did Black Adam.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Well from the lack of blue themed superheroes that came to my mind Blue Team will probably be defeated first. Although it seems the Red & Green team are getting diffrent results from the viners. Now I don't know how well metal attacks work on Cap, I'm not a big expert on him. Could MM mind rape Ol' Billy? "
It would work on him. He invaded the mind of Black Adam and due to the plot, wasn't able to defeat him telepathically. It would work on him and he could possibly turn him back into a kid by going into his mind and forcing him to like he did Black Adam. "

So out of the teams who do you think will be left, or not be KO'ed or die?
majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By majestic99
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By PikminMania

@majestic99: When is he gonna have time to mindrape?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeanroygrant

Red or Green