#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

So who wins Cap and Panther are a good team and but its night time and there is a Full Moon so battle!
Post Edited:2007-08-09 13:21:28

#2 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

You really are cranking them out. I can barely keep up.

BP and Cap for the win. They know each others move and have worked together well in the past (Buckshot will love that :) ) so they have good teamwork.

BP can beat MK and Cap can at least stalemate Wolvie until BP can back him up.

Should prove a great fight though.

All 4 combatants are of such a level that the fight could last several minutes before a mistake is made and 1 is eliminated.

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

this is way better than your iceman and human torch... battle. creator's right, black panther and captain america should be able to more than handle the other side... hmmmm on second thought i dont see how they could lose. either cap or black panther should be able to take either of their opponents one on one and added to that cap and panther have experience together... again you've made uneven matchups

throws up hands in disgust ;)

#4 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"this is way better than your iceman and human torch... battle. creator's right, black panther and captain america should be able to more than handle the other side... hmmmm on second thought i dont see how they could lose. either cap or black panther should be able to take either of their opponents one on one and added to that cap and panther have experience together... again you've made uneven matchups*throws up hands in disgust* ;)"

lol Idk at a full Moon knight gets really strong and can heal very fast he has alot of weapons he can use. Cap will have a hell of a time with Wolvie he better hope he can last but if BP messes up its over for them. And I don't think this fight is uneven both sides are pretty even in this fight I think it could go either way.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

any one else wanna post who would win and why?

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Apparition says:
"this is way better than your iceman and human torch...battle. creator's right, black panther and captain america should beable to more than handle the other side... hmmmm on second thought idont see how they could lose. either cap or black panther should beable to take either of their opponents one on one and added to that capand panther have experience together... again you've made unevenmatchups*throws up hands in disgust* ;)"

lol Idk at a full Moon knight gets really strong and can heal very fast

he has alot of weapons he can use. Cap will have a hell of a time with

Wolvie he better hope he can last but if BP messes up its over for

them. And I don't think this fight is uneven both sides are pretty even

in this fight I think it could go either way."

oh i overlooked that it's a full moon but i still say it goes to cap and black panther. black panther's costume robs any force you use on it from your attacks so even wolverine couldn't cut him. so i don't see even a full moon strengthened moon knight doing much to him and cap can certainly hold off wolverine long enough. i think he can beat wolverine without help.

#7 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Apparition says:
"this is way better than your iceman and human torch...battle. creator's right, black panther and captain america should beable to more than handle the other side... hmmmm on second thought idont see how they could lose. either cap or black panther should beable to take either of their opponents one on one and added to that capand panther have experience together... again you've made unevenmatchups*throws up hands in disgust* ;)"

lol Idk at a full Moon knight gets really strong and can heal very fast

he has alot of weapons he can use. Cap will have a hell of a time with

Wolvie he better hope he can last but if BP messes up its over for

them. And I don't think this fight is uneven both sides are pretty even

in this fight I think it could go either way."

oh i overlooked that it's a full moon but i still say it goes to cap and black panther. black panther's costume robs any force you use on it from your attacks so even wolverine couldn't cut him. so i don't see even a full moon strengthened moon knight doing much to him and cap can certainly hold off wolverine long enough. i think he can beat wolverine without help."

I don't think cap can beat him they are both very good hand to hand fighters and of course cap has his shield but Wolvie is stronger and can heal him self cap can't.

#8 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else want to give the battle a shot?

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Anyone else want to give the battle a shot?"

you know i go with wolvy his sense og awerness is pretty good

#10 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:

you know i go with wolvy his sense og awerness is pretty good"

Ya that would help out alot and the fact he can lift 2 tons lol

#11 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
Ya that would help out alot and the fact he can lift 2 tons lol "

i cant remember him lifting a car

#12 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
Ya that would help out alot and the fact he can lift 2 tons lol "
i cant remember him lifting a car"
# Superhuman Strength: Wolverine's Mutant Healing Factor enables him to push his muscles beyond the natural limits of the human body without injury, granting him some degree of superhuman strength. His natural strength is augmented by the demand placed on his musculature due to the presence of over 100 pounds of Adamantium bonded to his skeleton, which also removes the natural limitations of the human skeletal structure by allowing him to lift weights that would damage a human skeleton. Wolverine has been depicted with sufficient strength to break steel chains[17][18] and he supports the weight of a dozen men with one arm.[19] "

my bad

#15 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

As a result of Wolverine's constant cellular regeneration and the additional weight and tensile strength of his skeleton he has some degree of superhuman strength enabling him to press somewhere in excess of 800 lbs and no more than 2 tons.

Its all good bro most people don't know that about him.

#16 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"As a result of Wolverine's constant cellular regeneration and the additional weight and tensile strength of his skeleton he has some degree of superhuman strength enabling him to press somewhere in excess of 800 lbs and no more than 2 tons. Its all good bro most people don't know that about him."

iknow he lifts heavy shit in the games

#17 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"As a result of Wolverine's constant cellular regeneration and the additional weight and tensile strength of his skeleton he has some degree of superhuman strength enabling him to press somewhere in excess of 800 lbs and no more than 2 tons. Its all good bro most people don't know that about him."

iknow he lifts heavy shit in the games"

ya i love using him in marvel ultimate alliance

#18 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
ya i love using him in marvel ultimate alliance "

me too bad game luv it wolvies healing makes it take alot to kill him in hte game my for was always juggs coll wolvy ss

#19 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:

me too bad game luv it wolvies healing makes it take alot to kill him in hte game my for was always juggs coll wolvy ss"

Juggs is in there?

#20 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
me too bad game luv it wolvies healing makes it take alot to kill him in hte game my for was always juggs coll wolvy ss"
Juggs is in there? "
whups iwas thinking of xmen legends 2 rephrase thor ss wolvy oh icant remember i played both games once beat them and not played em since
#21 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
Juggs is in there? "
whups iwas thinking of xmen legends 2 rephrase thor ss wolvy oh icant remember i played both games once beat them and not played em since"

I wish they had Juggs that would rock!!!!!!!

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

mkouh

#23 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"vegeta says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
Juggs is in there? "
whups iwas thinking of xmen legends 2 rephrase thor ss wolvy oh icant remember i played both games once beat them and not played em since "
I wish they had Juggs that would rock!!!!!!!"

have you played legend 2

#24 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

nope it cool?

#25 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"nope it cool?"

same set up as alliance

#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I truly think that Cap. America and Black Panther would beat Moon Knight and Wolverine. Moon Knight would be taken out first. He's a good martial artist, but he would rather take a hit than dodge it, like most other fighters would. BP and Cap together are much more agile and better fighters (because they both have enhanced physical attributes) than that of MK. That would be his downfall. Wolverine would be a problem for BP and Cap, since he has a healing factor, and adamantium claws. Not only that, Wolverine may quite possibly be the best martial artist out of the four (with Black Panther coming in second) because he has been around for over a hundred years, and has been studying martial arts for that long, and of all forms. But with BP and Cap, Wolvie would have to stay on his toes, and be two steps ahead, because he's fighting two men with enhanced physical attributes. BP has retractable anti-metal claws made from Antarctic Vibranium. They could easily be used to cut through the Wolvie's claws, since they break down metals, and liquefy them. If Wolvie is slashed with them, they could cut down to the bone, and through the adamantium skeleton. And, BP's whole costume is laced with vibranium, so Wolvie won't be able penetrate it, not even with his claws (Stabbing the suit won't help, but if slashed against the grain, the suit could rip), since impact would make BP's suit invulnerable. And, as added protection, BP can summon Holy Vibranium Armor from his costume... As for Cap, the only way he can help out is to use the shield to his advantage. Cap and BP could win, but it won't be easy and BP would be doing most of the work...

#27 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice post but its at night and the Moon is full Knights powers triple and he can heal very very fast.

#28 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe so, but it doesn't mean he'll win... His martial arts skills don't stand a chance against BP's or Caps... And he would rather take blows than dodge them. As for the the powers based on phases of the moon, it may not do him any justice, since he would still be far from super-strong even at full power...

#29 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait he knows almost every martial art form in the world eastern and western and master of almost every weapon he would kill cap easy but BP would be a little harder nothing can't handle though.

#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but he intentionally takes blows that can be avoided... Something that Cap and BP don't do. As far as I'm concerned, BP is much more agile than the both of them, and he easily dodges attacks. The weapons thing is not a problem, at least not for BP, who is also a master of many different weapons and a master of ALL forms of martial arts, and is a stoic fighter, planning and thinking ahead all the time, like Batman... Don't know about Cap, though. MK's suit is laced with adamantium, but that won't help since BP has anti-metal claws, and the Ebony Blade, which is also a plus...

#31 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

nice but don't forget Wolvie is in the fight and he can take cap out fast and BP

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about Cap, but I think Cap could take MK. Don't really want to comment on that, because I don't have much to work with on Cap... Anyway, BP can handle Wolvie, and is a perfect match against him... Their agility and reflexes are pretty much equal to each other... His suit grants him limited protection, and his Holy Armor grants him even more. With the Holy Armor, BP is invulnerable to Wolvie... The Ebony Blade is enchanted, and is the perfect weapon to use against Wolvie.
Post Edited:2007-08-10 01:23:14

#33 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

wait i never said he had holy armor on that would just be unfair

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

NO, it wouldn't.... If that's the case, you would have to put up Wolive w/o adamantium in the fight, Cap w/o his shield, and Moon Knight w/o all his weapons. BP will do whatever it takes to win, like Wolvie would, and has to protect himself by all means, and anything goes in a fight... And, you never said he couldn't have it either....

#35 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"NO, it wouldn't.... If that's the case, you would have to put up Wolive w/o adamantium in the fight, Cap w/o his shield, and Moon Knight w/o all his weapons. BP will do whatever it takes to win, like Wolvie would, and has to protect himself by all means, and anything goes in a fight... And, you never said he couldn't have it either...."

Well shit u got me there but i would still put my money on MK and Wolvie

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, man. I honestly think BP and Cap could win. But the fight could go either way. My point is, with BP, he is trump card of the fight... That's all I'm saying...

#37 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Yeah, man. I honestly think BP and Cap could win. But the fight could go either way. My point is, with BP, he is trump card of the fight... That's all I'm saying..."

oh ya no doubt BP is one of or the best fighter here.

#38 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. T'Challa owns ^_^

#39 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya i love him to but its just that i tried to post a close fight but i should have known with Bp and Cap together they would win damn fine team if i would say so my self.

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup. I heard that BP fought against Wolvie before and won... I gotta find that comic somewhere. I read one issue where BP teamed up with X-Men... Wolvie tried to slash BP, but he dodged it. And Wolvie was like 'Whoa, he's fast,' and T'Challa countered by grabbing his arm and tossing him across the room. As for Cap, I don't know if he ever fought Wolvie 1 on 1. He knocked him out once, during the time Wolvie was an assassin for the Hand. He caught him off guard and slammed his shield into the back of his head. But its wasn't a fight. Cap just crept up on him. Can't vouch for Moon Knight too much. I like him, but I don't like his fighting style. He barely beat Taskmaster (who was whooping his ass from the start), I believe...

#41 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

very nice post dude all of them and debate more on the battle forums bro good job. My fav hero is Thor i have almost every comic of his lol i love him.

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, man. Thanks! And will be looking into more of these battle forums. I have too many favorite heroes. But one that fascinates me the most is Static. I know him in and out. I have over half of his comic book series, and I'm still collecting the rest. And, I can relate to him, because like him (who was bullied in high school), I was bullied, made fun of, and ridiculed throughout my childhood, mainly in middle school. His powers are like a confidence boost for him, and gave him the guts to overcome bullies and all those other obstacles teenagers go through. Kinda like Spider-Man, huh? LOL. And just like he overcame that, so did I. Over the years, my confidence grew, and I'm grown now, so I don't really let people walk over me like that anymore, you know... Don't mean to tell a part of my life story, but heroes like Static inspire me...

#43 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it bro sorry to here about the bully thing i cal also relate to that i am 19 now but in middle and high i was bullied a little to. But i did not let it bother me either and now i work at a comic store part time and i love it lol. Static is very cool i don't know to much about him but what i did here sounded very very cool.

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

That's cool. But hey, keep doing what you do best... Like Jadakiss, We Gon Make It! It's nice debating with you, homie...

#45 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

you to bro and check out my other post on here i try to make original ones lol

#46 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo BP and Cap wins. this is the pic of BP and Wolvie...

Sorry to tell you this but moon knight has no powers anymore. but this is not a bad thing, remember he was based on DC's batman so it's only fitting to make him have no powers like his DC counterpart.

anyway i think that BP wont mess up anywere in this fight because he always thinks ahead to work out what is going to happen next. Cap is a cool fighter and should be able to keep up with BP. BP can take wolverine and Cap will take moon knight. well thats the smartest way of fighting this battle.

#47 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell_Spawn says:

"Yo BP and Cap wins. this is the pic of BP and Wolvie...Sorry to tell you this but moon knight has no powers anymore. but this is not a bad thing, remember he was based on DC's batman so it's only fitting to make him have no powers like his DC counterpart.anyway i think that BP wont mess up anywere in this fight because he always thinks ahead to work out what is going to happen next. Cap is a cool fighter and should be able to keep up with BP. BP can take wolverine and Cap will take moon knight. well thats the smartest way of fighting this battle. "

Very good point indeed good job!

#48 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would be panther and Cap would be Moonight so it would be Owlverine versus cap and that could go either way but most likely Wolverine so I'm guessing team 2