#3 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman and Human Torch would win this.

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"The_Creator says:
"Iceman and Human Torch would win this."

Nice but why would they win?

"

Cause Iceman could kill both Gambit and Hawkeye by himself let alone giving him a partner.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

True I forgot he is pretty strong.

#6 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Torch and Iceman can project their powers at significantly long dostances and can effecta large area with them. Both types of attack are deadly to their opponents and Iceman can reduce their manueverability by glazing the ground with ice. Both iceman and Torch can get above the opponents with their movement abilities - especially Torch as he can fly some tactical advantage there.

They also both have improessive defences against some of the attacks that could be directed towards them.

For instance, Torch can raise the temp and increase the size of his aura to destroy most incomming arrows (except for Adamatium tipped ones - but Hawk may not always have one of these to hand) and possibly disintegrate incoming charged cards/items. Torch can also raise walls of fire to the same thing. Iceman has effective regerating body armour and can regenerate his entire body, as well as creating walls of ice for further protection.

This fight should not enter hand to hand, being fought at range, so the superior skills of hawk and Gambit are rendered useless.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i was about to say that either iceman or torch could take both gambit and hawkeye. maybe you should have rearranged the teammates.

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"i was about to say that either iceman or torch could take both gambit and hawkeye. maybe you should have rearranged the teammates."

Yeah, iceman of torch don't even need each other. Torch could nova blast both of them from a couple hundred feet in the air and annihilate them.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

With Iceman and Torch, the battle is one-sided in their favor, and it's a done deal... Iceman is an Omega level mutant, and he is much more powerful than all three of them combined...

#10 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

ya i know this post i messed up on lol really bad

#11 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

johnny or bobby solo

#12 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10001 posts) - - Show Bio