SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Vs

These are the winners from the other two team battles so now tell me who wins this and how?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

so who wins huh?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Thor and Bill

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Idk because 1: Leir fought Thor and it was a stalemate and 2: Ms Marvel can give Bill a run for his money I think.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Forever

Leir and Thor fought to a standstill but Thor was basically brawling with him and as you know he can do an awful lot more than that. Marvel and Leir are basically facing two Thors. If you think Marvel can give Bill a run for his money, then you must think that Marvel can give Thor a run for his money and I dont see that happening. Someone would have to give her an energy boost just to give her a chance against either Thor or Bill, who are both more likely to brawl then to hit her with any energy attacks.

So they would start out hand to hand and Bill would probably make short work of Ms. Marvel. Leir might not even try to use teamwork as he would consider her inferior, as she is a mortal and his hubris would keep him from thinking he needed any help. Once finished with Ms. M, Bill could just watch the days long battle between Leir and Thor, which I think Thor would win eventually, or Bill could jump in and the two would crush Leir.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By vegeta

thor and bill

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Forever says:

"Leir and Thor fought to a standstill but Thor was basically brawling with him and as you know he can do an awful lot more than that. Marvel and Leir are basically facing two Thors. If you think Marvel can give Bill a run for his money, then you must think that Marvel can give Thor a run for his money and I dont see that happening. Someone would have to give her an energy boost just to give her a chance against either Thor or Bill, who are both more likely to brawl then to hit her with any energy attacks.So they would start out hand to hand and Bill would probably make short work of Ms. Marvel. Leir might not even try to use teamwork as he would consider her inferior, as she is a mortal and his hubris would keep him from thinking he needed any help. Once finished with Ms. M, Bill could just watch the days long battle between Leir and Thor, which I think Thor would win eventually, or Bill could jump in and the two would crush Leir."

Thank you thats all I ask for a great response to the battle and how it would turn out very well said! And I do agree with you idk what i was thinking that Ms M could match up with Bill lol.

Post Edited:2007-08-08 23:20:13

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the creator

Thor and Bill without a doubt.

Of course if Leir and Marvel talked before hand, he could blast her with lightning thereby amping her up.

But I would still take Thor and Bill to win.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Idk because 1: Leir fought Thor and it was a stalemate and 2: Ms Marvel can give Bill a run for his money I think."

bill has the same powers and abilities as Thor so no, Ms. Marvel loses.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By hatemalingsia

Team 1.