SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Vs

Okay well the winners of Team battles #1 was Thor and beta Ray Bill so whoever wins this team Battle will then battle Thor and Bill. So tell me who wins and WHY!?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Valkaad

SeanAKAMisery says:

"http://images2.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/3/39/Hercules_001.jpg Vs Okay well the winners of Team battles #1 was Thor and beta Ray Bill so whoever wins this team Battle will then battle Thor and Bill. So tell me who wins and WHY!?"

This is a total curbstomp. After the fight Hercules and Thing will walk away laughing and talking about how good the iron city beer is going to be.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Really damn i thought it would be better than that Ms Marvel is very strong though so it can't be that one sided though can it?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Apparition

leir and ms marvel. why? girl power! joking. because leir stalemated thor, so he can do the same with hercules long enough for ms marvel to beat thing, which i think she can do especially if leir hits her with some of his lightning bolts so she can absorb the energy. then she can increase her strength and use energy blasts.

then the two of them would take down hercules.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valkaad

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Really damn i thought it would be better than that Ms Marvel is very strong though so it can't be that one sided though can it?"

Don't know if its changed, but from my knowlede Ms. Marvel can lift 10tons, Leir is class 100. Hercules is at least class 100 and Thing is Class 100.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Apparition says:

"leir and ms marvel. why? girl power! joking. because leir stalemated thor, so he can do the same with hercules long enough for ms marvel to beat thing, which i think she can do especially if leir hits her with some of his lightning bolts so she can absorb the energy. then she can increase her strength and use energy blasts.then the two of them would take down hercules."

I was thinking that Leir could be a very good match for Hercules and you idea of lighting and absorbing is great I think

Ms Marvel and Leir would win this one too.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

Valkaad says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Really damn i thought it would be better than that MsMarvel is very strong though so it can't be that one sided though canit?"

Don't know if its changed, but from my knowlede Ms. Marvel can lift

10tons, Leir is class 100. Hercules is at least class 100 and Thing is

Class 100."

she can lift 50 now and then boost that to over 100 if she absorbs any energy

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Apparition says:
"leir and ms marvel. why? girl power! joking. because leirstalemated thor, so he can do the same with hercules long enough for msmarvel to beat thing, which i think she can do especially if leir hitsher with some of his lightning bolts so she can absorb the energy. thenshe can increase her strength and use energy blasts.then the two of them would take down hercules."

I was thinking that Leir could be a very good match for Hercules and you idea of lighting and absorbing is great I think

Ms Marvel and Leir would win this one too.

"

thanks, it just came to me.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Valkaad says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Really damn i thought it would be better than that Ms Marvel is very strong though so it can't be that one sided though can it?"

Don't know if its changed, but from my knowlede Ms. Marvel can lift 10tons, Leir is class 100. Hercules is at least class 100 and Thing is Class 100."

Superhuman Strength: Ms. Marvel is superhumanly strong and is typically able to lift about 50 tons. However, since she is able to absorb various types of energy, she can use this energy to temporarily increase her physical strength to levels similar to that of her time as Binary. Hence, she is ultimately capable of lifting in excess of 100 tons.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

Actually some recent issues of Avnegers showed Ms Marvel lifting I though it was 60 tonnes as a base strength, although most other recent accounts were saying 50 tonnes.

Leir can generate lightning bolts of a similar level to Thor's hammer. That is enough to hurt the Thing or Hercules (but far from kill them).

At the start of this fight, this could prove a huge advantage.

Leir is pretty much the physical equal of Herc (maybe slightly down on strength) but Herc is a better brawler.

Normally Thing should be able to beat Ms Marvel even with her having the ability to fly - as she has to come in close to hit him or use her mid range eneregy bolts (mid range when compared to Leirs lightning).

She is tactically snmart enough to get Leir to blast her and amp her up, opening up a wider range of powers but this energy is quickly used up by the boost to her other abilities - she needs a constant injection of energy to access the other powers.

This would prove an interesting matchup.

A let down is that Leir is not the british mind around and a male shovanist which could lead to issues between him and Marvel.

So even though the tactical advantage might be with leir and Marvel, I would tend to favour Herc and the Thing with the win.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules and the Thing beat Leir and Ms. Marvel based on being stronger, tougher and having more heart.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By charlieboy
@PowerHerc:
well ms. marvel is plenty strong herself. plus has energy powers and flight. the thing and hercules won't even be able to touch her if she stays airborne. she is tough enough to go head to head with wonder man. i don't know much about leir tho.