#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

So its Thor and Bill taking on Skrull and Hyperion this is going to be team battle number one you guys decide who wins and please post why and how the fight would go after this battle is over then I will post the next one and so on thanks.

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

thor and beta. superskrull is by far the weakest and once they quickly dispatch him the thor and beta can double team hyperion. thor alone can beat hyperion but with beta helping, it just happens that much quicker.

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"thor and beta. superskrull is by far the weakest and once they quickly dispatch him the thor and beta can double team hyperion. thor alone can beat hyperion but with beta helping, it just happens that much quicker."

but skrull can be a tough opponent but i think Thor and Bill should have this but i could be wrong.

#4 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else have any ideas how the battle would be and give a little summary of the battle thanks.

#5 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has not beat the heroic Hyperion. He did beat the squadron sinister version, but as he was defeated in battle by the real Hyperion then it putas a Thor win in doubt.

Don't underestimate Superskrull - with the variety of his powers, he can have a lot of tactical advantages.

However the sheer power that Thor and Bill have would I think win through.

Thor can stalemate Hyperion until Bill finished Super skrull and they can then beat up Hyperion.

#6 Posted by Jacthripper (2446 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump