User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided

The sewers. Begin 30 feet apart.

Rules

• Random encounter.
  • All TMNT characters have their signature weapons & Splinter has a sword.
  • Batman has no additional gear.
  • Red Robin has a standard bo staff, Nightwing is unarmed, Jason Todd is unarmed and Damian has a batarang to use as a melee weapon if he chooses.
  • In character.
  • Standard elimination rules apply.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shavo

anyone in the batman team can solo really

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 k4tzm4n  Moderator

No. The only character that could potentially could is Batman, and it would be incredibly difficult for him. Splinter is confirmed as being around the same level as Bruce in skill, after all.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@kingjames447 said:

No. The only character that could potentially could is Batman, and it would be incredibly difficult for him. Splinter is confirmed as being around the same level as Bruce in skill, after all.

and who confirmed this

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 k4tzm4n  Moderator
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Does the Bat team win? Probably. Is there far more to this than "Batman solos?" Absolutely. How does it go down? Batman vs. Splinter is sure to be the longest match, but who's to say they face off first? And if they do, what happens around them? Who's first to be eliminated? What would the most interesting pairings be? This thread can actually generate a good conversation if you let it.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shavo

@k4tzm4n: well unless he writes for batman and tmnt thats not really true splinter is a master at only ninjutsu the guys on the batman team know at least 15 martial arts and other than that the guys on tmnt don't have any feats that can prove they win if im not mistaken the greatest feat these guy have is beating up a guy wearing a outfit made out of cheese graders

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@kingjames447 said:

@k4tzm4n: well unless he writes for batman and tmnt thats not really true splinter is a master at only ninjutsu the guys on the batman team know at least 15 martial arts and other than that the guys on tmnt don't have any feats that can prove they win if im not mistaken the greatest feat these guy have is beating up a guy wearing a outfit made out of cheese graders

Longest sentence ever ;)

Are you reading TMNT? Because if you were, you would know Splinter used numerous styles in the latest issue.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Veshark

I'm banking on Team Batman for superior training and experience, and possibly better team synergy. Admittedly, I don't know much about TMNT, but if I remember your write-up correct, you pointed out that the turtle team was still inexperienced at this stage, and lacking teamwork.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Man this is tough. The Bat-Family still have more equipment than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The skills are comparable, but by feats Batman barely edges out Splinter. Nobody is stomping anyone here though. That being said, Jason Todd is the most 'lethal" of the group, and since Shredder isn't here to counter that, Red Hood is another major component. I say the Turtles go down fighting, possibly taking down Damian Wayne, Tim Drake, and maybe even Jason.

Also, for "additional" equipment, does that mean Batman has standard equipment but no extra gadgets, or just nothing but his raw Bat-Suit?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@kingjames447 said:

Longest sentence ever ;)

Are you reading TMNT? Splinter used numerous styles in the latest issue.

im gonna need a scan

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@veshark said:

I'm banking on Team Batman for superior training and experience, and possibly better team synergy. Admittedly, I don't know much about TMNT, but if I remember your write-up correct, you pointed out that the turtle team was still inexperienced at this stage, and lacking teamwork.

They're very skilled, just not masters yet.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Man this is tough. The Bat-Family still have more equipment than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The skills are comparable, but by feats Batman barely edges out Splinter. Nobody is stomping anyone here though. That being said, Jason Todd is the most 'lethal" of the group, and since Shredder isn't here to counter that, Red Hood is another major component. I say the Turtles go down fighting, possibly taking down Damian Wayne, Tim Drake, and maybe even Jason.

Also, for "additional" equipment, does that mean Batman has standard equipment but no extra gadgets, or just nothing but his raw Bat-Suit?

Batman has no equipment. He has his cowl, but no offensive/defensive features or weapons. The Robin's only have what I provided in the OP. Nightwing and Todd are unarmed. Red Robin has a standard bo staff. Damian has one batarang (since he likes using them as melee weapons).

@kingjames447 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@kingjames447 said:

Longest sentence ever ;)

Are you reading TMNT? Splinter used numerous styles in the latest issue.

im gonna need a scan

And will you look at it with an open mind? I'm not going to produce scans if you're only aiming to discredit them. For example, "He only used 3. Batman knows 127!" Because obviously he's not displaying all he knows in this one fight.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@k4tzm4n: Okay then. The Turtles have more of a chance then. However, the Bat-Family might be less efficient without their gadgets particularly in this scenario. They may rely on them a bit too much. The Turtles on the other hand, are already used to having the certain equipment in this battle and have especially honed their skills on them. I'd really flip a coin in this situation then.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Okay then. Here's the issue of Splinter using numerous styles.

He also used nerve strikes in the match.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shavo

@k4tzm4n said:

Okay then. Here's the issue of Splinter using numerous styles.

He also used nerve strikes in the match.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

im not gonna say batman's team knows every art in the world but im still taking batman's team too much skill in that team

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT wins, based on the rules

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

im not gonna say batman's team knows every art in the world but im still taking batman's team too much skill in that team

I'm going to go out on a whim and assume you've never read a TMNT comic in your life have you mate? The only Bat-member besides Bruce himself who is relatively capable of standing against Splinter, Leo or Raph is Dick, especially with the gear given to the Turtles. Mikey and Donnie are a little less capable but nonetheless skilled enough to engage Tim, Jason and Damian on an even standing.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@kingjames447: And that's fine, it's your opinion. I was just curious as to whether you were knowledgeable enough in both sides to give a decisive answer!

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: well i read a few but ill swallow my pride and admit tmnt wins due to the turtles being more equipped