Black Panther

Bane

Captain America

Deathstroke

Deadpool

#2 Posted by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Bane, Deathstroke vs. Black Panther, Captain America, Deadpool

#3 Posted by Cgoodness (3766 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably team 2 depending on how well deadpool works with Captain and Panther and listens to them

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (15134 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I see Team 1 winning is if these are the matchups.

1. Batman vs Deadpool
  2. Bane vs Captain America
  3. Deathstroke vs Black Panther

Either way Deathstroke is going to need some help to take down BP.

I'd give it to Marvel team 6/10.

#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5010 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel takes the majority

#6 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel.

#7 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Would be a close battle but in between BP's new powers and gadgetry, Cap's enhanced stats, and DP's powers, they should take the win. Also worth noting that Cap/BP would have a lot less problems with DP's lethal force, and I'd imagine the three would work better together. Bats would have serious issues with Bane/DS' methods, and I don't anticipate much teamwork there.

#8 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming no prep. I give it to Marvel 6/10. Very close matchup though great battle..

I see the match ups like this

Cap vs Bats

T'Challa vs Slade

Dead Poolio vs Bane..................the first to win would be DPizzle than he goes to help T'challa beat Slade who is the biggest threat here, Even if Bruce could beat Cap in that time he wouldn't be able to beat DP and BP at the same time. both teams are pretty even in gadgets skill and tactical abilities so either way it is a real close call.

#9 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is like immortal due to his healing factor... batman beats cap.

but i just cant see them winning really its kinda foggy

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (15134 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: but deadpool cant die and could slice bane if you think about it...

itt might be bats vs bp

cap vs bane

deathstroke vs deadpool

DS is more skilled than DP but how would DS kill him?

#12 Posted by MonsterStomp (15134 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackbensley777: Anyone can knock anyone out here. I don't really think Deadpool can beat anyone but maybe Batman here.

#13 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

I do just want to put it out there team 1 are super tacticians.

Batman could take down Deadpool pretty fast with his vast amount of toys and that then tips the table for Slade and Bats vs Panther While Bane slugs it out with Cap.

Either way this is no easy fight.

#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: I don't see Deadpool beating Bane. Bane manhandled Batman.

Bruce doesn't have a healing factor.....or DeePee's level of durability...Batman doesn't use guns either.

#15 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if this is New 52, Bane can take Cap and maybe even beat him,

Slade can incapacitate Wade

and T'Challa would take out Bruce.

So, Team Batman wins.

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (15134 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingimmortalman: I don't see Deadpool beating Bane. Bane manhandled Batman.

Bruce doesn't have a healing factor.....or DeePee's level of durability...Batman doesn't use guns either.

Bane manhandled BATMAN! You know... the guy who's mastered 127 martial arts.

#17 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: no bane would crush cap, bc cap reallys on that shield for strength but bane would crush him behinda the shield. cap loses to batman , and gets destroyed by bane. slade could incapacitate wade . but bats wouldnt loose to bp

#18 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman said:

@monsterstomp said:

Bane manhandled BATMAN! You know... the guy who's mastered 127 martial arts.

D pooly has went toe to toe with Wolverine who has mastered almost all form of martial arts on earth and some martial arts from other planets (namely the Shiar empire) Gives guys like taskmaster a hard time and also went at it with Kraven. Are you trying to tell me Bruce can take more of a beating than Wade?

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (15134 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: Batman has all the tools he needs to at least put Deadpool down for the time needed to double team Panther.

#21 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: no bane would crush cap, bc cap reallys on that shield for strength but bane would crush him behinda the shield. cap loses to batman , and gets destroyed by bane. slade could incapacitate wade . but bats wouldnt loose to bp

How wouldn't Batman lose to BP?

#22 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm considering everyone in character and current versions, i'll not make considerations about somebody winning fast enough to help another member

Lets make some math :D(noooo not meh ¬¬' dumbass) I'm just gonna say the scenario o think would be most of the time at least 6/10

• Batman can evade Dp so long that Dp would make a mistake and get his ass Ko so a win for DC - DC
  • Batman can evade Tchala but would lose in the long run so a win for Marvel - M
  • Batman and cap I think its to close to call so a draw - D
  • Bane would ko dp DC - DC
  • Bane would be killed by tchala, Marvel - M
  • Bane crushs cap DC - DC
  • Slade kill DP lunatic ass DC - DC
  • Slade and cap would be a good fight to but cap would lose DC - DC
  • Slade would put a good fight but tchala would win Marvel - M

DP may have healing factor, but he has being Ko but his own sleeping darts, so I think batman could Ko hin either by puching or by trinkets

Bane when in venon can dishout bullets and hes fast so i think DP is down

cap and batman is my personal opinion so yeah

well in the overall we have 1Draw 3Marvel and 5Dc so a 5/8 for dc, kind of a close call, unless de OP(@doubleaa54) say who's fighting who i'm going with...

Team batman

#23 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: i think bats can beat kraven. and dead pool is lest skilled then slade. i love deadpool but hes an idiot, hes great at fighting sometimes othertimes hes just average and his healing factor will play a huge role in this

#24 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel ftw,,but very narrowly

#25 Edited by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel ftw,,but very narrowly

Agree. Current Panther puts them over the top imo.

#26 Edited by Alest (10 posts) - - Show Bio

An overview. Team Black Panther.

Mostly reasonable matchup:

• Batman vs. Deadpool
  • Cap vs. Bane
  • Deathstroke vs. Black panther

Cap will defeat Bane if he has shield relatively easy and quick (due both of them has skills, but skills + shield > just skills) (9/10 Cap). Without shield it's possible that it will be win for Bane (6/10), but not so quick. So win for Cap.

Batman need a relatively big amount of time to get plan how to incapacite/ko Deadpool and not so stupid to go in clear of view. So they stalemate for sometime, as for my opinion this time will be enough for Cap to defeat Bane. And then Cap and Deadpool will overcome Batman.

Black Panther and Deathstroke as for my opinion is most equal pair. So they will fight for a long time. Deathstroke has a huge amount of skill and technology which help to use this skill. But same thing for Black Panther. (5/10 for both for long time). And then again we have 3 on 1. I have clear answer for this.

All another possible matchup as for my opinion is a more unpleasant for Team Batman:

• Batman vs. Cap (stalemate. but with long enough battle. Cap has more endurance. Don't take drugs kids)
  • Batman vs. Black Panther (7-8/10 win for BP. technology advantage and superior physical condition)
  • Bane vs. Deadpool (10/10 Deadpool. guys. deadpool has guns, grenade, katanas. don't bring the knife on the firefight. Deadpool shot him in a first seconds of battle or cut to pieces with katanas)
  • Bane vs. Black Panther (8/10 to Panther. More superiority in technology and less in physical condition)
  • Deathstroke vs. Captain America (stalemate-6/10 to Deathstroke. Long battle. Cap show his ability against bullets, so most possible it will be close battle. Both has good skills, but Deathstrokes armor give him big advantage over shield)
  • Deathstroke vs. Deadpool (7/10 to Deathstroke. Deadpool has chance to bit DS, but he need to be concentrated and this... not the DP case. As for my opinion it will be not so easy battle for Deathstroke, but he can KO Deadpool after some time)

So in all other cases one of the participant from Black Panther side will be free in not so long time and then teanwork. If it was an 1on1 battle stuation for Batman and Co. will be better, but in this case not so.

Team Black Panther: 8/10

#27 Posted by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Bane armed?

#28 Posted by sync1 (2696 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see DP working well with his team, so that might actually F things up.

I'd go with Team Batman.

#29 Posted by Fizzymcdizzy (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: I see where you are getting at and don't get me wrong he is my second favorite marvel character. Although I think you underestimate the cunning, skill and power of Deathstroke he has been an assassin for a very very very long time and taken down many people. Heck he is the won people call to take out BATMAN! Black Panther would not be easy it would be incredibly hard but I reckon Deathstroke could handle it. Well depending on where the battle took place.

#30 Edited by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's how I see it going, Bane's overall sheer strength and power could manhandle Captain America, shield or not. That shield will only prevent the inevitable. Eventually, just like Batman, Captain America will tire and give in, and that's when Bane breaks his back. Bane with Deadpool is a different story. Deadpool is more cunning and has a lot more in his arsenal. Bane has more dominance over Deadpool, but if you can't catch him, you can't beat him. I see Deadpool putting a bullet right between the eyes on Bane; if not that, using one of his Katana's to chop that chord up and leave him as "normal." Bane with Black Panther, I really don't know, I want to say Bane because I believe Black Panther and Batman are a lot alike, but I think Black Panther has more stealth and more means of attack. So I want to give it to Bane, but I'm pretty sure Black Panther would easily defeat him. Now, onto Batman, I believe Batman could defeat Captain America, mainly because he has what Black Panther has over Bane, more stealth and means of attack. I don't see Captain America being able to defend against a shadow of a man, it's impossible. Batman and Deadpool is a close one, but I will say Batman, mainly because Deadpool is too much of an ass. He'll play around too much, and even though that's alright against Bane, it's not against Batman. Bane is like a bull, it would actually help to rile him up because he becomes discombobulated; but Batman is too focused to slip up. So Batman takes it because of his seriousness in battle. Batman and Black Panther, this is too close. Both of them have incredible skills, both with intellect and combat. But in the end, I see Black Panther taking it. I do because I believe his stealth is better than Batman's. Batman can hide in a city, with a bunch of different hiding spots; while Black Panther hides in a jungle, where you can't really hide because of all the different creatures. A city would be paradise for Black Panther, because he can actually hide without worrying a Lion will attack him. Deathstroke and Captain America, once again, I think Captain America loses it here, mainly because Deathstroke has more means of attack. He has swords, guns, etc. Even though Captain America is handy with that shield, I don't think it would be too hard for Deathstroke to snatch that from Captain America and put a bullet right in his heart. Deathstroke and Deadpool, I want to say Deathstroke, mainly because this is the same situation with Batman; Deathstroke is meant to be taken seriously, and fooling with him would only make him more focused to put a bullet between your eyes. This will be a very close, so close that Deadpool could possibly win; but in the end, I see Deathstroke as victorious. Deathstroke and Black Panther, now this one is a bit difficult. The reason why is because Deathstroke is very keen in stealth, probably even above Batman by a little. That makes this fight a bit more even, but I'm going with Black Panther, because he has more tenacity and will to finish the job. Deathstroke at the end of the day is looking for a paycheck. Black Panther is looking for a finish. So I see Black Panther winning because I see Deathstroke getting sloppy at one point.

#31 Posted by dondave (33308 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#32 Edited by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingimmortalman: Are you saying Deadpool > Batman?

without prep? yes, with prep? debatable....depends on how much prep. And I'm not just talking skill.

@e3zombie said:

@theamazingimmortalman: Batman has all the tools he needs to at least put Deadpool down for the time needed to double team Panther.

with prep....

@theamazingimmortalman: i think bats can beat kraven. and dead pool is lest skilled then slade. i love deadpool but hes an idiot, hes great at fighting sometimes othertimes hes just average and his healing factor will play a huge role in this

Bats vs Kraven That is a different debate but I was just pointing gout that Wade is no slouch and is willing to do things batman won't ever consider doing. Hence the reason DP will fare better against Bane than Bats usually does.

#33 Posted by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane > Captain America

Bane < Deadpool

Bane < Black Panther

Batman > Captain America

Batman > Deadpool

Batman < Black Panther

Deathstroke > Captain America

Deathstroke > Deadpool

Deathstroke < Black Panther

Team: Batman - 5 Wins/4 Losses

Team: Black Panther - 4 Wins/5 Losses

Team: Batman - WINS

#34 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@fizzymcdizzy: DS is NOT putting Panther down on his own with out prep, Batman would have to Put Deadpool to sleep or something then help DS take him down. While Bane Crushes Cap

#35 Posted by jackbensley777 (635 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by NeonPheonix (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats team could pull it off with prep but without Batman's greatest weapon, their goners