Win by KO or incompatsitation

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stealth would be Team Avengers best option, in giving them a chance too win.

Direct confrontation would do no good.

Avatar image for wolverinethesoldier
wolverinethesoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bossmonster

I really don't see how Team one can get around Colossus. As a team, the Avergers should be able to handle Scott and Alex with out too much trouble.I think 1v1 Cap takes it against Scott. All three have a speed advantage over Colossus, but even if they manage to put the other two away, what can be done after that.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Bossmonster said:

I really don't see how Team one can get around Colossus. As a team, the Avergers should be able to handle Scott and Alex with out too much trouble.I think 1v1 Cap takes it against Scott. All three have a speed advantage over Colossus, but even if they manage to put the other two away, what can be done after that.

Wolverine is more than capable of dealing with Colossus.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@_slim_ said:

Thread/

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@god_spawn said:

@Bossmonster said:

Wolverine is more than capable of dealing with Colossus.

Really, now ?

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By quatro_briefs

Why is Cyclops Alex Summers?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jeanroygrant: Yes, really. Wolverine has already scored Colossus in training exercises and outside of any actual instances (aside from Hellverine), Colossus has been scared of Wolverine's claws going so far as to trip backwards when Wolverine swiped one at him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quatro_briefs said:

Why is Cyclops Alex Summers?

He's not. Pretty sure the OP means it's Cyclops, Havok (Alex), and Colossus.

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By quatro_briefs

@god_spawn: Well, no one would want to tank adamantium claws if they can dodge it. But Colossus should be able to take some punishment, enough to lay some hurt on Wolverine. And may I ask, was it Aaron who made Colossus "scared" of Wolverine?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bossmonster

@god_spawn: I would really like an explanation of this. How can he hurt him at all?

Are you saying his claws beat the durability of his armor? Also, what is to stop Logan from just getting knocked out? I fully believe that Logan is the better fighter, but if one punch is tanked to deliver a counter, I see that as the end.

All in all, I just don't understand. If it's possible, I accept that. But I really don't understand how.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would take Colossus. Colossus isn't one-shottin him nor should he be able to lay a hand on Logan.

Also adamantium>organic steel.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@quatro_briefs: Colossus can lay some hurt but not enough for the majority. He doesn't have the speed feats or skill to really suggest he tag Wolverine if Logan doesn't want him to and Logan is more than capable of soaking his blows by the time he ends. And no, it was not Aaron. The scans are older.

@Bossmonster said:

@god_spawn: I would really like an explanation of this. How can he hurt him at all?

Are you saying his claws beat the durability of his armor? Also, what is to stop Logan from just getting knocked out? I fully believe that Logan is the better fighter, but if one punch is tanked to deliver a counter, I see that as the end.

All in all, I just don't understand. If it's possible, I accept that. But I really don't understand how.

By stabbing him.

Yes I am because adamantium is greater than Colossus' armor. Colossus has been broken or bent numerous times, Wolverine has not. Colossus' arms were bent by WWH who didn't even dent Logan's skull despite numerous hits to his face while Logan hung limp. Riptide ripped into Colossus and the Nimrods broke his arm too. Thor at his classic levels hit an adamantium cylinder with all his might (so he said) with Mjolnir and barely put in a small dent. Adamantium is more durable. And considering Wolverine has stabbed through Namor, Hulk, Thing, Thanos, Thor etc whom all have high piercing resistance feats themselves, Wolverine can cut Colossus and if Colossus couldn't have been then he had no reason to say Wolverine could have cut him to the bone when Stryfe swung him or chicken out when Wolverine tauntingly swiped a claw at him.

And Colossus isn't one shotting Wolverine anyway. His healing factor and skeleton have tanked much worse than what Colossus can dish. Considering Wolverine has soaked blows from over a good slew of super strong characters himself (Colossus himself, Rulk, Juggernaut, multiple versions of Hulk, Namor, Thor, Skaar, Molly Haes, Iron Man, Hulk Buster Iron Man, Thing etc) why Colossus is gonna 1 shot him when he can barely muster the speed or skill to tag him vs the amount of times Wolverine can tag him I don't know. And with the possibility of Cap and Buck still being in this and they themselves are agile enough + vibranium shields to dodge or soak and run interference for Wolverine, Colossus is in trouble not that Wolverine needs them to beat him anyway. There is also the factor Wolverine also played a heavy roll in teaming with Colossus and running Danger Room sessions with him so he knows how he operates.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@god_spawnsaid:

@jeanroygrant: Yes, really. Wolverine has already scored Colossus in training exercises and outside of any actual instances (aside from Hellverine), Colossus has been scared of Wolverine's claws going so far as to trip backwards when Wolverine swiped one at him.

I see

@quatro_briefs said:

@god_spawn: Well, no one would want to tank adamantium claws if they can dodge it. But Colossus should be able to take some punishment, enough to lay some hurt on Wolverine. And may I ask, was it Aaron who made Colossus "scared" of Wolverine?

He can't take punishment from that at all. The claws have cut beings like Hulk & Thor

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By quatro_briefs

@_slim_: Logan does get hit and like to tank. I know Colossus is not putting him down in one hit, but he can land some, or even BFR him? Also, Colossus seemed to be distracted by Kitty, as Logan pointed out and he was quite abit weaker than as he was in his teens still. I expect an adult Colossus to do some more damage and not act as cowardly, especially if Kitty is not involved lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quatro_briefs said:

@_slim_: Logan gets hit all the time. He will get hit and stunned and Cyclops can take him out also.

Ok. But seeing how Logan is very familiar with his opponents, I doubt he's going to allow that. Like I said in my original post, direct confrontation would do no good here.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@_slim_ said:

This