- The Avengers have 10 hours prep

- Current versions for all characters.

- The Avengers have Loki

- no morals

Fight

#2 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

...What are they going to do about Thor? And possibly even Loki. I think the asgardians are too powerful for team avatar.

#4 Posted by theONEtaichou (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the Avatar State... it's tough but the Avengers win 5.5-6/10.

IM is their MVP due to flight range, up close Toph can take him (50/50). The humans can be drowned in one go or earth bend the ground to swallow them up. That can stall Hulk for a while.

Thor... has shown nothing that he can take Aang (haven't watched the new movie yet) besides literally brute strength and if he throws lightning...

My mind says to bank on Avengers honestly as a safe bet but I also believe that the boomer-Aang squad can take them.

good day

#5 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Better make it a full moon, because

Hulk can solo them (regardless of full moon or not)

Ironman can solo. regardless, he can metally control the suit

Thor solo's, he , like hulk has nothing to worry about

Hawkeye could take out all of them from a hiding spot save toph if i'ts on earth, widows guns are gna one shot them,

Cap can shoot them with a gun or just block attacks

Loki confuses them with clones and staps them with little blade he has, and if he has staff he atomizes them

And giving them prep

Iron man gets all 39 other armours, thor gets odin to make the destroyer armour working for them

Loki gets casket of winters and staff

Cap gets coulsens phase to gun

Hawkeye brings an extra bag for arrows

Hulk and thor dont need anything

#6 Posted by Hyperlight (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

is it movie versions of team avatar?

#7 Posted by DeathHero61 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man could potentially solo..... same for captain america, and hulk and just about everyone on the avenger team.

#8 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man could potentially solo..... same for captain america, and hulk and just about everyone on the avenger team.

I can see that potential for Iron Man, but how would Captain America solo?

#9 Posted by LightenUpWillYa (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Loki and Thor can solo. Noone else can solo the team. But Avengers win. The team arent durable enough to take hits from them.

#10 Edited by DeathHero61 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: Great combat skills, and his shield. The only threat to him is earth bending, and cap could throw bounce his shield off the walls and toph would not be able to react.

#11 Posted by Experio (15380 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers

#12 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Cap has skills but he hasn't done anything in the movies yet to show he could handle powerful benders in a one-on-one fight. I don't see how he could solo here. Aang's air bending alone would probably be more then enough Trouble for Cap.

#13 Posted by BlackWind (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers. Seriously, a single machinegun mows the Gaang down.

#14 Posted by MarlboroMan (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Loki and Thor can solo. Noone else can solo the team. But Avengers win. The team arent durable enough to take hits from them.

Why not Hulk as well, he literally curbstomped Loki in the movie

#15 Posted by LightenUpWillYa (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: Because they are a bunch of benders I am sure they will find a way to restrict him. I believe Thor has a chance because he can fly and well because his hammer. Loki because of his magic and deceiving skills but Hulk is just a brute force. He can solo them all 1 by 1 but not together. Just too many ways to beat him with teamwork.

#16 Posted by DeathHero61 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightenupwillya: hulk can lift mountains casually..... i don't see how they are restraining him.

#17 Edited by Benjamin568 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Thor, Hulk or Loki could solo.

#18 Edited by LightenUpWillYa (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Yeah and I can easily lift heavy weights for a normal human being but I dont see myself escaping from a asylum shirt(sorry I couldnt find what it is called in english. It's the thing that restricts your hands) with sheer strength.

#19 Posted by DeathHero61 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightenupwillya: Ummm i think earth bending and stray jackets are two different things....... Do you have any proof that they can restrain a million tonner?

#20 Edited by LightenUpWillYa (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Yes I meant to give it as an example of the idea. The one I can come up with at the moment is creating a swamp around him or freezing him continously with wind and water. They also have Avatar State which is an important advantage. I don't have any proof of restraining a million tonner because they dont have million tonners in their universe.If you go from there show me proof that Hulk can beat an Avatar. No proof because there isn't an Avatar in their universe. Him shaking or busting a planet wouldn't count as a proof btw.

#21 Posted by DeathHero61 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Yes I meant to give it as an example of the idea. The one I can come up with at the moment is creating a swamp around him or freezing him continously with wind and water. They also have Avatar State which is an important advantage. I don't have any proof of restraining a million tonner because they dont have million tonners in their universe.If you go from there show me proof that Hulk can beat an Avatar. No proof because there isn't an Avatar in their universe. Him shaking or busting a planet wouldn't count as a proof btw.

Actually i can prove he can beat a avatar. All i have to show you is his durability, and his crazy jumps..... his physical feats, and how he even took a nuke.

#22 Posted by Sachmoo (848 posts) - - Show Bio

A bunch of kids with 50 hrs prep? We saw them come up with a few elaborate plans against unsuspecting foes.

In short, ill just say, Loki's mind games on kids with 10 hrs prep? Marvel ftw

#23 Posted by eternityx (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: Because they are a bunch of benders I am sure they will find a way to restrict him. I believe Thor has a chance because he can fly and well because his hammer. Loki because of his magic and deceiving skills but Hulk is just a brute force. He can solo them all 1 by 1 but not together. Just too many ways to beat him with teamwork.

Hulk also solos. He beat both Thor and Loki.

#24 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10321 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightenupwillya: hulk can lift mountains casually..... i don't see how they are restraining him.

Me neither. I think the only shot they have with Hulk is to BFR him as far out into the ocean from the start. Short of that he too could solo. A solid TC could end it in a one-shot.

#25 Edited by Tohoma (1410 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by LightenUpWillYa (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: Oh right thanks for Tohoma reminding me. This is movie version Hulk. They definetly easily stop him.

#27 Posted by DeathHero61 (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma: Oh crap i forgot, but i still doubt, that earth bending is going to stop someone who casually takes nukes, and flips around tanks....

#28 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#29 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9065 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightenupwillya:

the term you are looking for is straight jacket

and Avenger win this easy

Cap is a nice distraction I don't see Toph one shooting him as he is very fast

widow can just shoot once or twice and kill a few of the right off the bat

IM is just to fast he could possible solo

Thor solos

Hulk could possible solo maybe, with team helping he could crush

Loki is a big asset here

hawk is a non factor

#30 Posted by Tohoma (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma: Oh crap i forgot, but i still doubt, that earth bending is going to stop someone who casually takes nukes, and flips around tanks....

I agree though. I don't see Team avatar putting down Hulk.