Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario:Nickelodeon has just noticed that disney has been ripping of their mixture of live-action and cartoon technique so they sended their most powerfull benders to take them down

with

but disney refuses to lose easily after searching their history of cartoons they found a team that can fight back

so basically it's

Korra(without avatar state and only water bending) vs Irma

Bolin vs Cornelia

Mako vs Taranee

Hay lin vs Tenzin

it's disney's most anime like cartoon vs nick's most anime like cartoon who wins?

#1 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously no takers? this is a great matchup anyone who knows both shows can easily see why

#2 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I understand those girls from W.I.T.C.H. have powers beyond simply manipulating the physical aspects of the elements, they go deep into the metaphysical aspects as well, like telepathy, telekinesis, precognition, teleportation and some others. Don't they all fly too? They should stomp.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

WITCH wins this fairly easily.

Irma not only can, and always pulls huge amounts of water out of thin air, she can also mentally coerce people into doing what she wants, a low level mind control. So even if it only affects Korra a little, it's still a good enough distraction for her to do something such as drop Korra from the sky.

Cornelia doesn't just control rocks, dirt and sand. Her dominion is basically over nature, including things such as algae and even fruits and vegetables. She is also has TK and has created localized earthquakes.

Taranee doesn't only control fire, but she can also manipulate heat, and is nigh invulnerable to fire herself. Mako can't say the same, for Firebenders need to either avoid, or disperse flames coming at them. Adding in that she is a telepath, anything Mako tries, she will have read his mind to know how to counter it.

Tenzin, you could probably make a case for, considering he's the oldest and most experienced. But considering Hay Lin can make herself invisible, and is also the fastest and best flier, I'd still say she defeats Tenzin.

The Guardians are too versatile for the Avatar crew, IMO.

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rioteer1994: You couldve sent for me lol anyway the W.I.T.C.H. girls should take this

#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooooohhhh!!!!!!.........................W.I.T.C.H. is gonna.........ooohhh

I love W.I.T.C.H., and I seriously urge onlookers to just Google Irma's powers................and she isn't even the most powerful one.

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: I love W.I.T.C.H too. I wish they'd have made a season 3 instead of those awful comic spinoffs

#7 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@White Mage: I love W.I.T.C.H too. I wish they'd have made a season 3 instead of those awful comic spinoffs

Please don't make me remember things :'(

#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

W.I.T.C.H. for the win. Their powers are more advanced and can do way more things with the elements than the benders.

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

lol Sorry

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

lol Sorry

No thanks...I have my own secret to forgetting things......roofies

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

lol Sorry

No thanks...I have my own secret to forgetting things......roofies

XD

#12 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

W.I.T.C.H. takes it, I love those girls.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

W.I.T.C.H. for the win. Their powers are more advanced and can do way more things with the elements than the benders.