the Homunculi: Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, and Greed

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Father has discovered a doorway into a new world with new souls to sacrifice to create the ultimate Philosopher's Stone. After wrecking havoc throughout several villages, Aang reunites his team with new members to stop the Homunculi from ending all living beings.

- Homunculi from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Envy cannot go into his ultimate form 
- Team Avatar understand that the Homunculi are extremely dangerous and are prepared to stop them by any means

No Caption Provided
Can Aang and his team stop the Homunculi?
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Blood_guts

i like it i like it a lot. but no no they cannot. the humunculli kill them all

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sega_Shaman

The Homunculi are too tough to be taken down non-lethally, and Azula and Iroh are probably the only ones on Team Avatar that would go for the lethal option. Greed's armor alone might be enough to solo, but I'm not sure how it reacts to Earthbending (it's just readjusted Carbon, not sure if it's close enough to earthen material). The Homunculi have a lot of lives too, so there's that. As much as I like Avatar, I give it too the Homunculi.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Blood_guts said:
Hm, maybe if I let Aang access his avatar state?
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Sega_Shaman: Remember this is the Brotherhood versions, Greed never fully covered himself in his armor.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

The only way avatar team really win is BFR and incapacitation .

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@god_spawn said:

The only way avatar team really win is BFR and incapacitation .

I mean the Homunculi have been killed before...actually, I'm pretty sure they all died in the series (I'm on the last chapter).
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22

Homunculi wins they can regenerate from anything the Avatar team throws at them.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@nick_hero22 said:
Homunculi wins they can regenerate from anything the Avatar team throws at them.
They can regenerate, but after a certain amount of times their healing factors can get overloaded.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22
@texasdeathmatch
The Avatar team will tire out before the Homunculi's regeneration overloads.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@nick_hero22: Eh, with all their forces combined? I doubt it. Location gives Katara and Toph plenty to work with...
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch: After they lost their philosopher's stone if I'm not mistaken and even that took some effort, Mustang was unloading blasts in an effort to kill Envy and Lust. and that took time. The big problems IMO would be Sloth, and Gluttony. I do however think the avatar team wins. By any means, to me is well out of character, the fighters are smart and Aang and Toph could pretty much just trap the Homunculi and then they get BFR'd if the Avatar gang goes into a head to head confrontation they are screwed.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blood_guts
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Blood_guts said:
Hm, maybe if I let Aang access his avatar state?
not even if he had acess to his gatling shotgun
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22
@texasdeathmatch
The Homunculi are extremely formidable and their regeneration will make this a tough match for the Avatar team. And don't forget that Envy can shapeshift into members of the Avatar team.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blood_guts
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Sega_Shaman: Remember this is the Brotherhood versions, Greed never fully covered himself in his armor.
yes he did. he was merely too slow for wrath. 

which brings up an interesting point. WRATH WILL KILL THEM. i dont see them bending fast enough tos stop him before he makes it a melee fight and he will win a melee fight with any of them. 

second thing is this: 
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HumanNumber

Homunculi are just too damn powerful. Sloth will wreak, Envy in his true form will wreak, Wrath will wreak.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock
@nick_hero22 said:
@texasdeathmatch: The Homunculi are extremely formidable and their regeneration will make this a tough match for the Avatar team. And don't forget that Envy can shapeshift into members of the Avatar team.
That isnt going to fool Toph.@Blood_guts said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

which brings up an interesting point. WRATH WILL KILL THEM. i dont see them bending fast enough tos stop him before he makes it a melee fight and he will win a melee fight with any of them. 

second thing is this: 
Ling was able to hold his own against Wrath and he doesnt have any speed feats that put him above those on team avatar.Aang especially has great speed feats.

Toph and Aang can deep 6 most of the homunculi as soon as the battle starts

And FTR is Aang has the avatar state he can solo this.As a matter of fact he stomps this
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By slick23

Aang on avatar state would murder the homonculli that much is true. But a normal battle? I think Avatar people has a chance if they go all out defense mode, meaning covering all sides and just using all the elements around them, but if they go 1v1 route, they will get slaughtered.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nick_hero22
@Sherlock said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@texasdeathmatch: The Homunculi are extremely formidable and their regeneration will make this a tough match for the Avatar team. And don't forget that Envy can shapeshift into members of the Avatar team.
That isnt going to fool Toph. @Blood_guts said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

second thing is this: 
Ling was able to hold his own against Wrath and he doesnt have any speed feats that put him above those on team avatar.Aang especially has great speed feats.  Toph and Aang can deep 6 most of the homunculi as soon as the battle starts  And FTR is Aang has the avatar state he can solo this.As a matter of fact he stomps this

Read the OP  
Aang can't go into Avatar State and why wouldn't Toph be fooled by Envy's shapeshifting?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock
@slick23 said:

Aang on avatar state would murder the homonculli that much is true. But a normal battle? I think Avatar people has a chance if they go all out defense mode, meaning covering all sides and just using all the elements around them, but if they go 1v1 route, they will get slaughtered.

Personally i dont think lust or envy can beat anyone on team avatar 1v1.That already gives them a numbers advantage though i can make a case for most of the people on the avatar team against any of them@nick_hero22 said:
@Sherlock said:
@nick_hero22 said:
That isnt going to fool Toph. @Blood_guts said:
@texasdeathmatch said:

second thing is this: 
Ling was able to hold his own against Wrath and he doesnt have any speed feats that put him above those on team avatar.Aang especially has great speed feats.  Toph and Aang can deep 6 most of the homunculi as soon as the battle starts  And FTR is Aang has the avatar state he can solo this.As a matter of fact he stomps this
Read the OP  Aang can't go into Avatar State and why wouldn't Toph be fooled by Envy's shapeshifting?
Someone brought it up i know he cant for this.Toph cant see so i dont see how looking like one of her friends will help any.If she can tell when someone is lying via her earth bending i think she can see through any disguise envy puts on
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@Sherlock:

Azula could lie to Toph without giving a lie result. Toph bases it off of hearbeats and such, an old-school lie detection technique, and Azula is a practiced enough liar to be able to tell a blatant lie (I think she said she was a 900 foot tall purple platypus-bear with polka-dots, wings, and a horn, but I might be slightly off on the line) without changing a thing in her pulse. But in the manga, if I remember right, Envy was also denser than normal humans, having the body mass of all those that made it compacted into whatever form it was taking. So Toph could theoretically notice that difference. Envy was pretty strong thanks to that, and I think it turned a limb into a snake during a fight with Ling if I'm remembering right, so it can have whatever natural weapons it wants in theory. Plus, it took a lot of fire, and eventually could possess people when it was that tiny sucker-fish lizard thing.

Lust could probably take out some of the benders, being the "Ultimate Spear". She could cut through metal, so she can probably pierce stone. And Toph doesn't dodge as often as she blocks, so that could take her out right there.

PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PreyingMantis

The weak links on the Homunculi team are Greed and Lust, though I can see them injuring some people before going down. Though if Lust goes down, Gluttony can just BFR everyone. Also, if they have prep, Envy isn't above bringing a gun to the fight. The avatar team has the advantage in the fact that they're all trained fighters and martial artists and could probably dodge most of the slower Homunculi. The match is pretty close, but I see the Homunculi having a slight edge.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Homunculi.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch

buuuump

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GreenFuse

Sadly I think the Humumculi win this. They can take a lot of punishment and Team Avatar are squishy. And Wrath is too good not to at least get some debilitating shots in there and nullify someone's bending. Which is a shame because I <3 Toph :( 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By difficlus

Go with Team avatar here

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Blood_guts

envy can shoot them

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp in for The Homunculi. Wrath would Solo!

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By MethoKi

Team Avatar have the advantage of keeping them away, but not keeping them down. Greed and Envy alone would probably be too much.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

Stomp in for The Homunculi. Wrath would Solo!

Don't bump old threads unless you can actually add a fresh case for either team.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he most definitely did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: What if i'm interested in what other people think? i bet i know a few people that believe team Avatar would win.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eisenfauste

@dewin50: Then do some callouts to people who could put some legit input in on this. Then you could bring about a nice debate.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of those instances where morals are a benefit. The most efficient way that team avatar can stop them is by freezing them, they are right beside a river

Zuko, Azula and Iroh are nothing more than distractions in this match-up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: The people i'm talking about are people i know in real-life, they don't have a acc here. I just bumped this thread since i was interested in seeing if anyone saw it differently, and maybe i would debate them. Why so edgy?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Uchiha545

Team avatar wins there are so many people on that team who can reproduce what mustang did

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: not edgy at all, I'm actually very chill right now, its just the rules for the battle forum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Last i checked bumping a thread by merely saying "bump" was allowed.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

avatar team wins. i think easily.

water; slice and dice without tiring.

fire, more powerful than anything the flame alchemist have shown.

air. evade, speed, and the eye can not see air attacks.

earth. more powerful than anything the alchemists have done.

blood bend is unstoppable too, great to fight wrath.

no one has shown reaction speed to be on par with lightning too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

Wrath is to fast for anyone of them.

Team's healing would make them come back from anything the Avatar team could throw at them

Don't know if the Avatar team has anything that can hurt Greed with his shield.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eisenfauste

@dewin50: I'm not going to get into this, so I will just say this, yes you can bump threads by just saying "bump" but they are for threads that may only be several days old, at most weeks old, or maybe even one that hadn't got a lot of popularity that day when they were OP. But bumping 2 year old threads to simply say someone would solo without saying why is much different. If you don't believe me here it is, straight from the rule book.

• If you're going to bump a very old thread, bring something new to the table. It's rather silly to bump something like "Deadpool vs Wolverine" with a post that only says "Deadpool" if it has been idle for over a year. I assure you, that's not changing any minds.
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: greeds shield is useless to blood bend as i said.

wrath is not fast for someone who can control him.

teams healing can not stand up to everything forever. i think you are confusing that with wolverine.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without avatar state, bradley and greed solo, with avatar state the homunculi take it with difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In normal circumstances, I'd say Homunculi stomp, but if Team Avatar are willing to do anything to win....

I mean Roy killed Lust. I'm pretty sure any of the Firebenders could do the same pretty easily. So Lust goes down quickly.

Gluttony is a tough sell, as is Wrath. Sloth too.....

But Toph is the world's best Earthbender, and Iroh is a White Lotus guaranteed one man army. Zuko and Katara are masters, and Azula would be a big help too if she's not crazy.

To say nothing of Aang.....

There's also the fact that Team Avatar knows how to work with each other. IIRC Homunculi aren't big on helping each other. They would rather just charge in.

And that's all without the Avatar State. If that happens, wow.

I think Team Avatar can pull off a win here as long as they work together, watch each other's backs and don't go one on one.

Great fight :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: huh, must have missed that part of the rules. My bad

@baron_von_santa: Saw that the Avatar team has prep.

Katara is the only one that can Blood bend if i'm not mistaken and i don't think she would be able to bend multiple people simultaneously, And theres alot of heavy hitters on the Homunculi team!

• Wrath has +lightning speed reaction time and precog with his Ultimate eye. So he would sense Katara's damage potential and he would be over her before she's even had time to form a thought.
  • Gluttony's other form (Forget what it's called) would one-shot anyone of them.
  • Greed's Ultimate shield would handle anything from the Avatar team (Except from Blood-bending but she has bigger threats to focus on )
  • Lust's Ultimate spear cuts trough any substance and would wreck the earth benders.
  • Flame bending really hasn't been all that impressive damage output wise (Compared to people like Mustang)
  • Even though their healing isn't forever, it still takes ALOT to run them dry, and it would take alot of time. Time witch i fear the Avatar team doesn't have.
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50:

Wrath has +lightning speed reaction time and precog with his Ultimate eye. So he would sense Katara's damage potential and he would be over her before she's even had time to form a thought.

wrong in 2 places. 1. he is not faster than thought. 2. the eye has never shown to be able to do that, and he will die in the first few seconds.

Gluttony's other form (Forget what it's called) would one-shot anyone of them.

he can not east air, which will be used to slice him to bits.

Greed's Ultimate shield would handle anything from the Avatar team (Except from Blood-bending but she has bigger fishes to priorate)

lightning.

Lust's Ultimate spear that cuts trough any substance would wreck the earth benders.

what use is that to fire, air, water? and earth eruption at her feet,...

Flame bending really hasn't been all that impressive damage output wise (Compared to people like Mustang)

lol, you must be kidding. watch the last episode.

Even though their healing isn't forever, it still takes ALOT to run them dry, and it would take alot of time. Time witch i fear the Avatar team doesn't have

they do not? no fear, they do.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56: roys flames are almost instantaneous...last i checked you can see and dodge firebender flames...just my 2 cents

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team Homoncolus stomp due to superior speed and not to mention the fire bender are not on the same level as mustang who can cremate his opponet while the firebender leaves them with mild burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

1. Wrath dodges Bullets when they're just mere centimeters away from his face. And bullets Are faster then Thought. He even dodged Roy's Fire AFTER it was fired and it's lightning speed witch is ALOT faster then Thought. And he has a mild Precog on anyone he sees with his ultimate eye.

2. Actually yes Gluttony eats the air that gets caught in the radius.

3. Greed has taken RPG fire to the face, car exploding in his face and stood in fire all without even a flinch. Think lightning wouldn't do him much harm

4. The Lust was just making a case on what he would be best against. She would probably loose against the others but put her against Toph and she'd take it.

5. Err no? Hi's fire are Precise and Devastating. If he wants he can turn the liquid in your body into ethanol and then light it up, or he could create an building size explosion right on your face and keep it exploding for seconds. Fire bending isn't as powerful, Teen Zuko took a hit to the face and only got a scar.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@dewin50: 1. did you register the fire and stuff? if you did, then that is thought. i do not think you know how fast thought can be.

2. if he did, it would create a vacuum. but it did not.

3. he did flinch. he got blown to pieces by a grenade. do not make stuff up. and he can heal, but not forever.

4.toph can make the ground erupt, sink it, make two walls and crush her...

5.you compare a guy teaching his son a lesson to real combat? come on, really. the fire that THEY MAKE CAN DESTROY STONE WALLS ABOUT 8 FEET THICK. and be as large as zeppelins. i do not know why just because of a explainable low end feat, you judge it.