No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti: I really don't see the Avatar team finding a way to counter Thor. I think you should give them Zuko instead of Azula.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rbysjti
@Ferro Vida said:
" @rbysjti: I really don't see the Avatar team finding a way to counter Thor. I think you should give them Zuko instead of Azula. "
what if it's a one on one fight?

Well i guess, Thor would win against Aang. But how about the others?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By daak1212
@rbysjti said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @rbysjti: I really don't see the Avatar team finding a way to counter Thor. I think you should give them Zuko instead of Azula. "
what if it's a one on one fight?  Well i guess, Thor would win against Aang. But how about the others? "

Even with out his hammer he's a masterful Earth Bender.  With Hammer its not even a competition.  His wether control isnt element bending its magic
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
what if it's a one on one fight?  Well i guess, Thor would win against Aang. But how about the others? "
Avatar state has some crazy feats, but it wouldn't be enough for Thor, and Katara has never blood-bended someone with that level of physical and mental strength before.
Avatar image for protect_ya_neck
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By protect ya neck

Katara blood bends thor...he's out 

toph rips Ironmans armor of of him and then beats him to death with it...hes out 

Aang throws a hurricane at hulk and sends him flying ala storm...or just opens up the earth and sends him under 

azula would burn caps to a crisp

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By rbysjti
@protect ya neck said:
"

toph rips Ironmans armor of of him and then beats him to death with it...hes out 

Aang throws a hurricane at hulk and sends him flying ala storm...or just opens up the earth and sends him under 

"
nice way of pairing to make Team Avatar sort of win.",)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212
@protect ya neck said:
"

"

You over simplify Thor I also think he might have an immunity to blood bending.  Would you consider it Psionic or elemental?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
Avengers.
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By protect ya neck
@daak1212 said:
"@protect ya neck said:
"

"
You over simplify Thor I also think he might have an immunity to blood bending.  Would you consider it Psionic or elemental? "

im not over simplifying anything

lol what kind of non sense is that...Thor gets bloodbended because he has blood 

katara controls the water in a persons blood to control their bodies

@rbysjti
said:

" @protect ya neck said:
"

"
nice way of pairing to make Team Avatar sort of win.",)"

it's what i do
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Fire-brand

thor starts the fight by unleashing holy hell upon team avatar with lightning, followed by ironman firing a massive unibeam at whoever is left. or thor just throws mjolnir at lightspeed and punches hammer shaped holes in all of them.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Fire-brand said:
"thor starts the fight by unleashing holy hell upon team avatar with lightning, followed by ironman firing a massive unibeam at whoever is left. or thor just throws mjolnir at lightspeed and punches hammer shaped holes in all of them. "

exactly Thor when writen correctly and not getting completely nerfed  he's a super power house
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By protect ya neck
@Fire-brand said:
"thor starts the fight by unleashing holy hell upon team avatar with lightning, followed by ironman firing a massive unibeam at whoever is left. or thor just throws mjolnir at lightspeed and punches hammer shaped holes in all of them. "

aang redirects the lightning...katara blood bends him and makes him cry 

ironman suit is automatically ripped to pieces thanks to Tophs metal bendeing and then he get beaten to death with it 

Thor is too busy having his body controlled to throw anything and then he gets laughed at
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems team avatar wins this 

Cap and Iron man die first 

Hulk is to slow, and could be BFR'd, negating his strength. 

My only concern is if Thor could blitz, but hes been tagged by Spidey and others before so its unlikely. He is stronger than Team avatar physically, but it means little if he cannot counter their abilities. 

The evidence suggest the avengers would lose.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Mango

Hulk or Thor could solo this on their own.

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fire-brand

i'd be willing to bet that thor is strong enough to overcome bloodbending, he is durable enough that they couldn't even hurt him if they could hold him still. thor throw mjolnir at light speed before the team can do anything and all four die with hammer shaped holes in them.

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By protect ya neck

lol how is thor going to overcome something happening inside his body thats controlling his muscles XD...thor gets blood beneded and katara makes him hit himself while saying "why are you hitting yourself"
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gambit987

Post by protect ya neck (776 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Follow Send a PM

Katara has bloodbending but it is very hard for her to control it. Thor is superstrong and could resist the blood bending. Or just destroy Katara before she starts because it's hard for her to do. by the way somebody else could kill katara when she is  blood bennding thor.
Then for toph and iron man. iron man flies above toph so she can't use metal bending. Because she needs to touch metal before she can bend it. While iron man is flying he shoots with his repulsor rays and kills her.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gambit987

Oh i forgot to say the avengers wins.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Surge2477
@protect ya neck said:
"@Fire-brand said:

aang redirects the lightning...katara blood bends him and makes him cry  ironman suit is automatically ripped to pieces thanks to Tophs metal bendeing and then he get beaten to death with it  Thor is too busy having his body controlled to throw anything and then he gets laughed at " 
 Katara has never bended the blood of someone as powerful as thor or hulk. the sheer strain will overwhelm her. Invisible woman has has problem in the past with force fields if beings powerful enough strike the field & susan has much more will power then katara

You seem to just always go with the cartoon/anime characters. 

Thor's lightning attacks are far to powerful for ang to redirect. the puny electrical attacks that ang redirected in the avatar finale was taxing to  him. thor's lightning attacks are far more powerful & massive then the ones anyone has shown in avatar.  

Non of them have a answer for the hulk. none of them.  

avengers stomp bigtime. actually. hulk or thor can solo because bending the blood of beings who are strong enough to lift massive amounts of tons will cause katara to pass out. none of the fire benders mean jack sh_t as thor has been to the face of the sun & didn't break a sweat 

toph will be out of comission with a ground strike by thor or hulk. 

Avengers assemble
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Surge2477
@Prince of Saiyans said:
"It seems team avatar wins this  Cap and Iron man die first  Hulk is to slow, and could be BFR'd, negating his strength.  My only concern is if Thor could blitz, but hes been tagged by Spidey and others before so its unlikely. He is stronger than Team avatar physically, but it means little if he cannot counter their abilities.  The evidence suggest the avengers would lose. "

WRONG ON ALL ACCOUNTS. HOW WILL THEY REMOVE HULK? HE CAN JUMP RIGHT BACK TO SCENE OF BATTLE IN ONE LEAP.  

THOR IS THE SON OF GAEA & HAS CONTROL OVER THE EARTH. LIGHTNING, WIND, ETC.  

AGAIN FIRE BENDERS CAN'T BURN THOR AS HE STANDS NEXT TO THE SUN, KATARA WILL ATTEMPT BLOOD BENDING BUT LOGIC SUGGEST HIS IMMENSE LEVEL OF STRENGTH WILL OVERWHELM HER. TOPH CAN'T PHYSICALLY HURT HIM AS HE CAN BLAST THOUGH EARTH ATTACKS. ANG WILL HAVE TO BE IN AVATAR STATE JUST TO STAY IN FIGHT WHICH WON'T LAST LONG. THOR CAN GENTLY TAP EACH ONE ON THE HEAD TO KNOCK EACH ONE OUT. 

HULK CAN SOLO AS WELL. HULK HAS DEFEATED THE ENTIRE AVENGERS ROSTER BEFORE. I DON'T THINK A FEW TEENAGERS WILL MAKE HIM QUIVER WITH FEAR. 
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gambit987

Not to forget toph can't  metal bend iron man if she can't touch him

starborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By starborn
@rbysjti:  thor can resist attacks but he still win beat aang. toph wil beat iron man becasue of his ability with metal. iron man can win only if he stays a good distance from her.and send blast at her,katar bloodbend hulk although i not sure she can do it with his blood. if she do still hulk will stomp her becasaue its not easy to bloodbend his blood since he is so strong. captain may shield off a lot of azula attacks with his shield and he can send the shield at her and hit her with it and then ther is a chance for him to keep counter attack at her although he has to move fast.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Surge2477
@protect ya neck said:

"lol how is thor going to overcome something happening inside his body thats controlling his muscles XD...thor gets blood beneded and katara makes him hit himself while saying "why are you hitting yourself" "

WRONG. FALSE. INVALID.  ERRONEOUS ON ALL ACCOUNTS.  

Katara has limits & they are sure to be pushed by a +100 ton brick like Thor. Can Toph bend unatural metals. Iron is a natural metal. What is iron man suits made of?

But I realize that you have very little to offer in terms of debate. you're hear to get the shock value of making sense comments & replies. 

Team avatar has very little chance & I'm sure you're aware of it.
kareem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kareem

I go with the avengers.  

-Toph has only been shown metal bending metals like iron(metals that still contain bits of rock and earh in them. Tony uses synthetic metals in his armo which will most likely not contain any types of earth. On top of that every time she has metal bended anything bigger than that space bracelet she has been in physical contact with it and I highly doubt tony will allow his opponent to touch him before he attacks.  

-Hulk could end this all with a thunder cdlap directed towards team avatar. Despite their bending skills they are still human and when there eardrums explode and the flesh is torn from their bodies from the wind frcition generated by the clap they will be out.  

-There is no evidence that Katara can blood-bend someone as srong as thor. It is possible he could overcome it given his massive strength. Or he could just through his hammer at her and end it before it really begins. On top of that Katara is shown a strong dislike of bloodbending and it will most deffinately be her last resort and the only person she could probably blood-bend is Tony, but while she is doing that it leaves her open to Hulk(a man whose punches carry the force of falling skyscrapers), Thor(a man who once lifted a serpent that encircled the world), and Captain America(a peak human who could through his shield with enough force to slice her in half).

-Also I belive that when thor shoots lightning directly out of his hammeer it is mystical, so Aang trying to redirect it may not be a good idea.   

-Captain America has faced opponents way stronger and smarter than anyone assembled here. I'm not saying he could solo but I highly doubt any one of them could take him on in one-on-one combat. That on top of the fact that he os a stategic genious and great leader adds another poiint in the Avengers favor.  

-The biggest threat to the avengers is Azula because of her raw power, strategic mind, and cold-heartedness. She is unpredicatable and would most likely not be afraid to put her teammates in the line of fire(horrible pun).  

All in all the avengers win 10/10 times with at least 6 of those being a curbstomp.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Surge2477
@starborn said:
toph wil beat iron man becasue of his ability with metal. iron man can ." 

Can she bend all forms of metal or just natural ones? Iron man's suit isn't iron. even if she can see, she couldn't move fast enough if he's movinfg at mach 5 or higher. 

Cap is more then quick enough to avoid a fire bender attack. he has dodge bullets so a slow fire burst won't be a problem. cap goes in for the quick attack. he doesn't waste any time.
starborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By starborn
@Surge2477: thats why i say he sill move fast and stay at a certain distance to beat him and she can bend all forms of metal
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Surge2477
@kareem: 
-The biggest threat to the avengers is Azula because of her raw power, strategic mind, and cold-heartedness. She is unpredicatable and would most likely not be afraid to put her teammates in the line of fire(horrible pun).  

Not really. Thor at the end of the seige story arc dropped the dead body of roberts reynolds into the sun. thor didn't even sweat. so there's nothing she can do that will over whelm him 

hulk has taken the nova blast of the human torch who's much more powerful than any firebender

iron man defeated the human torch in civil war 

cap is the most vulnerbale to her attacks & he's quick enough to avoid her attacks & throw his sheild at her to knock her out. 

avengers take this pretty easily. 

team avatars best chance in aang in the avatar state. 

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Hulk would crush everyone while the other sit back and relax ha ha

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Surge2477
@starborn said:

" @Surge2477: thats why i say he sill move fast and stay at a certain distance to beat him and she can bend all forms of metal"

Not accurate starborn. Toph is able to locate the impurities (the small paricles of earth) and manipulate them to "bend" the metal portions. All forms of metal are not natural. Tony uses artificial metals form his armor & this renders her powerless. Even a meteor is a piece of earth from space & there for is natural. Toph can't defeat Iron Man by bending his suit.    
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By protect ya neck
@Surge2477 said:
"@protect ya neck said:

"lol how is thor going to overcome something happening inside his body thats controlling his muscles XD...thor gets blood beneded and katara makes him hit himself while saying "why are you hitting yourself" "

WRONG. FALSE. INVALID.  ERRONEOUS ON ALL ACCOUNTS.   Katara has limits & they are sure to be pushed by a +100 ton brick like Thor. Can Toph bend unatural metals. Iron is a natural metal. What is iron man suits made of? But I realize that you have very little to offer in terms of debate. you're hear to get the shock value of making sense comments & replies.  Team avatar has very little chance & I'm sure you're aware of it. "

Katara has no limits...she bends blood....the end

Toph bends all things releated to eart...metl, coal, meteors, bla blah blah ironman will have his suit ripped off his body 

lol na i offer everything, you offer nothing but butthurtness as usal

im sure you're aware that

facts>>>>>>ur opinion

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Surge2477
@protect ya neck said:
"@Surge2477 said:
"@protect ya neck said:

WRONG. FALSE. INVALID.  ERRONEOUS ON ALL ACCOUNTS.   Katara has limits & they are sure to be pushed by a +100 ton brick like Thor. Can Toph bend unatural metals. Iron is a natural metal. What is iron man suits made of? But I realize that you have very little to offer in terms of debate. you're hear to get the shock value of making sense comments & replies.  Team avatar has very little chance & I'm sure you're aware of it. "

Toph bends all things releated to eart...metl, coal, meteors, bla blah blah ironman will have his suit ripped off his body 

facts>>>>>>ur opinion

"

everything & everyone has a limit. If that's your best defense for weak comments then I pity you on so many levels. BUTHURTNESS? 

The thing that seems to be unlimited is your lack of intelligence.
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By protect ya neck
@Surge2477 said:
"@protect ya neck said:
"@Surge2477 said:
"@protect ya neck said:

facts>>>>>>ur opinion

"

everything & everyone has a limit. If that's your best defense for weak comments then I pity you on so many levels. BUTHURTNESS? 

The thing that seems to be unlimited is your lack of intelligence. "

Sitting here saying OMG limit Sh cant blood bend thor...Because LIMITS...aint gonna fly sweetheart 

Thor has blood...katara bends blood.....blood flows through muscles..katara controls muscles....the end =/

and blah blah blah blah you have nothing to add as usual blah blah blah

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Mango

Hulk smashes things...team avatar are things...hulk smashes team avatar...the end =/

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Surge2477

@protect ya neck: 

Fight begins, thor throws hammer at mach 5, hit's katara. katara explodes. repeat on azula, toph, & aang

fight over.you're wrong once again,  thread locked.

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By protect ya neck

Yeah hulk looked pretty good smahing things when he went against storm....oh no wait he got setn flying by a hurricane...hmmmm aang can creaet hurricanes....aang sends hulk fyling away with a hurricane..or just sends him to the center of the earth

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Surge2477

lock before this gets dumbed down even more
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The Mango

Temporary setback, even if he does get sent flying, which seems very unlikely, he'll be back in minutes, and he'll be even angrier. Angry enough to not be sent flying this time.

Team avatar simply has no way to put hulk down, for this reason they are doomed.

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By protect ya neck

lol hulk has been takin down by spiderman and captian america.....and now he has to go up against someone who can control his blood and therfore his muscles...and a guy who can just bfr him with wind like storm has already down multiple times, or send him to the center of the earth and then close it behind him......LOL k 

they have more than enough ways to put him down

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Surge2477
@protect ya neck said:
"

lol hulk has been takin down by spiderman and captian america.....and now he has to go up against someone who can control his blood and therfore his muscles...and a guy who can just bfr him with wind like storm has already down multiple times, or send him to the center of the earth and then close it behind him......LOL k 

"

hulk has also taken down an army of super heroes. your point?
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By protect ya neck
@Surge2477 said:
"@protect ya neck said:
"

"
hulk has also taken down an army of super heroes. your point? "

was one of those superheroes storm with her hurricanes? or someone who could control his muscles?
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Avengers tear them apart

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Mango

lol "close it behind him."  Do you know who the hulk is?  Hulk would absolutely murder storm if he was really angry, just like he'll murder this teams (assuming Thor doesn't do it first)

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By protect ya neck

Uh huh 

Katara bloodbends and hulk mucles become usless....the end

katara bloodbends and thors muscles become usless....the end

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Surge2477

ignore the broken record
Sarpio__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sarpio__

Would Iron Mans armor be immediately recognised by Toph(?) to be metal? I mean it doesn't look like the metal in the Avatar series, so I imagine that would buy Iron Man some time to do what ever he needs to do.

The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Mango

Even assuming she could do it to one of them, which does she do first while the other one kills the whole team?

And what about Iron Man, who could also kill all of them instantly? It's been established that Toph has to be touching larger metalic things to bend them.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Stormultt
@gambit987 said:
"

Post by protect ya neck (776 posts) See mini bio Level 8
FollowSend a PM

Katara has bloodbending but it is very hard for her to control it. Thor is superstrong and could resist the blood bending. Or just destroy Katara before she starts because it's hard for her to do. by the way somebody else could kill katara when she is  blood bennding thor.
Then for toph and iron man. iron man flies above toph so she can't use metal bending. Because she needs to touch metal before she can bend it. While iron man is flying he shoots with his repulsor rays and kills her.

"

LMAO! Thor could one-shot them all. 

His speed curbstomps them.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Surge2477
@The Mango said:
"Even assuming she could do it to one of them, which does she do first while the other one kills the whole team?  And what about Iron Man, who could also kill all of them instantly? It's been established that Toph has to be touching larger metalic things to bend them. "

true.
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By protect ya neck
@Stormultt: 

thors speed XD dude cant even catch spiderman...he wont eb able to move once katara even looks at him and starts with the blood bending...so no

@The Mango:
lol katara can blood bend up to 3 people at a time