Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Avatar and LoTR:

Katara, Zuko, Azula, Legolas, Tauriel

Team MCU and Young Justice:

Captain America, Winter Soldier, Aqualad, Artemis, Nightwing

These two teams of animated and movie characters have come together to do battle, who will win?

Movie versions for the elves, Cap, and Bucky

Season 2 versions for YJ characters, S3 ATLA versions for Avatar characters

Azula is sane

Gear

• Katara starts with 2 water pouches
  • Zuko has his swords
  • Legolas and Tauriel have bows, arrows, and a sword
  • Cap has his shield
  • Winter Soldier has his knife and an identical copy of Cap's shield
  • Kaldur has his water bearers and starts with his usual amount of water. No manta armor
  • Artemis has her bow and arrows and her Tigress gear
  • Nightwing has his standard gear

Round 1:

Fight takes place in a forest. Time is perpetual twilight. Starting distance is 25 feet. Teams start in view of each other

Teams have no knowledge of each other

All fighters are in character, victory by ko or death

Round 2:

Fight takes place in a deserted New York City (all teams are familiar with a modern city and won't be surprised by anything). Time is twilight. (It is getting darker but bending will stay at twilight levels).

Teams have a day of prep to strategize with basic information. They can not go get more gear

Starting distance is 500 feet. The teams cannot see each other, they will have to find each other

All fighters are in character, victory by ko or death

Which team will win?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By johnfrank120

Freddy Mercury solos.

No Caption Provided
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, handily IMO.

Jmarshmallow

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Gizmorino

Going with my team till otherwise is said, they have more destructive capacity than the other team and anyone on my team will beat nightwing or artemis, and aqualad will be a problem but double team on him will put him down, as for the "enhanced humans" azula can put any of them in an inferno.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team 1, i feel the elves are superior archers and great fire power from them as well.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to find a way to see how legolas doesn't solo this.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Aqualad is too much.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think I want to back up team 1. Aqualad, IMO, is the only person I can see taking any solid majority over Azula. Cap or Bucky might go 50/50 with her. And, TBH, Nightwing and Artemis are definitely the low players in this fight. They're going to be holding their team back a bit.

Aqualad, being the physically strongest person in the game and having water constructs and electricity, is the heaviest hitter in the game. Cap and Bucky are both very solid too, capapable of AT LEAST stalemating Legolas and Tauriel. But these three aren't enough to pull their team ahead. Team 1 is just better balanced.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for Season 2 of YJ to hit Netflix. Using just season 1, i am having a very tough time not saying the Avatar combatants take this with minimal help from LotR.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I want to back up team 1. Aqualad, IMO, is the only person I can see taking any solid majority over Azula. Cap or Bucky might go 50/50 with her. And, TBH, Nightwing and Artemis are definitely the low players in this fight. They're going to be holding their team back a bit.

Aqualad, being the physically strongest person in the game and having water constructs and electricity, is the heaviest hitter in the game. Cap and Bucky are both very solid too, capapable of AT LEAST stalemating Legolas and Tauriel. But these three aren't enough to pull their team ahead. Team 1 is just better balanced.

basically this

also katara could solo if it wasn't for aqualad, and I can't see him defeating both zuko and azula.

Haven't seen LoTR

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: why do you think he solos?@kaang_the_watcher: Artemis and Nightwing have a tech advantage not to mention some great accuracy and agility, they've got some nifty tricks @sachmoo: you can find season 2 online

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Aqualad is the MVP though. Can't see Team 1 taking him down easily, especially since the typical method for taking down water users (electricity) is ineffective against him (Azula's lightning is out).

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't even begin to understand this lol

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Legolas and that other elf lady threw me off. I haven't seen the second Captain America movie and I haven't watch and of The Hobbit movies but I have seen the LOTR and the first CA. I want to say either Team has a shot. But aren't CA and WS like Superhumans? Wouldn't they negate the power of the elves? And I can see Young Justice giving the benders a run for there money but I doubt if I have seen enough of the movie characters to even make a decision lol.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: ah, yeah seeing the movies might help, lol, I could post some fights later if you're interested

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Ok lol. Whenever you get time is fine.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@blacklegraph: think there's a difference in the two rounds?

Yes. Team 2 will take round 2 due to superior prep. Nightwing is the best strategist of both teams, but Aqualad isn't too close behind. Azula is the only one Team 1 has that is comparable in that regard.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Team 1

Round 2 Team 2

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: man the way they presented him in LOTRs and the hobbit this guy can kill anyone. Heck just give him a black arrow and he would have killed smaug with one shot. Still team 2 has aqua lad so this is far from easy for him.

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@primebonnick: why do you think he solos?@kaang_the_watcher: Artemis and Nightwing have a tech advantage not to mention some great accuracy and agility, they've got some nifty tricks @sachmoo: you can find season 2 online

I know what capabilities they have. I'm still of the opinion that they are the least dangerous people in the fight.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: have you seen How the Hobbit Should Have Ended on YouTube?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: In a forest, Cap, Artemis, and Nightwings agility is limited, leaving them more open to attack, as well as Kataras ability to drain extra water from the trees, and that gives her an advantage over kaldur. Also Legolas is favored, more than anyone else, here due to his increased physicals, meaning he should take a win over any one member of the opposing team, except possibly Aqualad.

Round 2 IMO wonter soldier is the biggest threat, as he can easily take cover and easily blow crap up without instant retaliation.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

Why is their agility limited in a forest?

It's entirely possible Kaldur could take control of water Katara tries to use

Cap and WS have enhanced physicals too

No guns for WS either round

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Agility is limited by the fact that's there isn't as many places to utilize it, it's relatively flat ground.

It is possible, but Katara has overpowered other benders before (Hama)

They do, but Legolas has insane speed.

Oh, still, i would give r2 to team 2

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arcus1

@kaang_the_watcher: why do you think they're the least dangerous? @jacthripper:

There's trees and stuff that they could use

True. I'm not sure how Aqualad's strength compares to benders. Bioelectricity could be helpful

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

True. I'm not sure how Aqualad's strength compares to benders. Bioelectricity could be helpful

Regular waterbending is more versatile than Aqualad's powers, but not as good at making solid contructs.
And Aqualad is the only person in this fight with superhuman strength. Physically, he's definitely the strongest fighter here.

why do you think they're the least dangerous?

They don't have the physical stats or hand-to-hand skills to quite match up with Cap, WS, or the elves.
I'm not saying they're useless, but I can't really see either of them taking a majority over anyone on team 1.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaang_the_watcher:

Yeah, the constructs is what's making me think his control might be stronger, idk though

Technically the elves, Cap, and WS might have some superhuman strength (WS does with his arm, and Cap was matching him), at least compared to the others. Not on Aqualad's level though

True, they have other advantages though. Maybe not enough to take a majority against anyone, but enough to be a threat imo

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most members of team one have very good speed and agility, and they're all skilled in their own ways, but team two has the advantages in durability, strength and gear. Both teams are versatile and a lot of these guys can be pretty ruthless, but i think team two is more likely to win both rounds.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: yup very accurate wasn't it lolol.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a second i thought toph was there i would have said she solos. But still team one takes it with moderate if not extreme difficulty in round one but get stomped in round 2.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than what i've already said, not really. Both teams are versatile, skilled and tactically adept, but team two has the physical and mental advantages it needs to win this, i think.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Elves, in a forest area are a nightmare, and i feel they'd be able to carry the team while the benders tank the blunt of the force. As for round 2 team two imo has the better prep people.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Elves, in a forest area are a nightmare, and i feel they'd be able to carry the team while the benders tank the blunt of the force. As for round 2 team two imo has the better prep people.

fair points

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lucano

Team 2 both rounds. The Cap, Bucky and Aqualad have too much durability for team two to actually be able to put them down. Having prep time however limited gives The Cap's team a huge edge.

Stats wise I think team 2 is also above team 1.

Overall team 2 should be able to handle team 1 with mid difficulty at most.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: a well placed arrow could take them down

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Even tho Legolas and Tauriel are capable of doing so, Artemis is a solid bullet timer who can protect the team from a distance while Nightwing, another solid bullet timer can shorten distances pretty quickly and outmatches Legolas and Tauriel in H2H combat.

I don't think it is a stomp, but I think team 2 takes it with little to no casualties.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers