No faith in them by hey I'll go for team korra

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Korra is the only threat.

And depending on distance she might get mauled as well. I'm assuming this is the comic versions and the OP is only using the Ultimate Spider Man image to have the monsters in one group.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man-Thing solos

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: lol not really but he won't solo . He can't actually die tho & most physical attacks go right thru him ,

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@uugieboogie: Is he anything like Swamp Thing?

Man Thing is connected to the Nexus of All Realities like how Swamp Thing is to the Green.Man-Thing did appear before Swamp Thing.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds pretty uber.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i honestly don't know too much about the monsters here... but i feel like all the bending, especially fire, is really nurfed because it's supposed to be "kid friendly". if team Avatar is bloodlusted, them i'd say they might be able to pull it off, but they rarely do much actual damage in bending fights. i like how dangerous team Zaheer feels this new book. they give that world a whole lot more realism imo.

anyway, if they are bloodlusted, Asami can stun some of them with her electric gauntlet while the brothers are throwing rocks and fireballs to distract. then Korra goes into the avatar state and could probably obliterate a few of them and at least even the odds. I mean, she pulls most of the weight in this fight, but having her friends there to distract the monsters while she concentrates on a couple at a time should work.

nice fight though. i'd love to see something like this happen in the show. :)

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It won't matter if they are blood lusted or not.

Blade gets caught in explosions that he sets off all the time. Usually building level+ explosions. And he can walk them off. No firebender is doing him any harm before they get blitzed and knocked out. Honestly Blade alone could blitz these teens.

And WBN is pretty much invulnerable to anything but silver weapons when it comes to hitting him physically.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShadowPro
@blackwind said:

Korra is the only threat.

And depending on distance she might get mauled as well. I'm assuming this is the comic versions and the OP is only using the Ultimate Spider Man image to have the monsters in one group.

worng

this are the animated version, ergo, the reason why I'm using the series pictures, in fact comic blade stomps on everyone solo, comic jack or JJJ Jr solo

@dontevenblink said:

i honestly don't know too much about the monsters here... but i feel like all the bending, especially fire, is really nurfed because it's supposed to be "kid friendly".

kid friendly? I wonder if that's why zuko's face is burn?

if team Avatar is bloodlusted, them i'd say they might be able to pull it off, but they rarely do much actual damage in bending fights.

I think I was clear when I said in character, and even if not, why would you go with that assumption? I really hate people who does hat, is makes the battle and the arguments completly hollow

anyway, if they are bloodlusted,

they're not, seriously, why would they?

Asami can stun some of them with her electric gauntlet while the brothers are throwing rocks and fireballs to distract. then Korra goes into the avatar state and could probably obliterate a few of them and at least even the odds. I mean, she pulls most of the weight in this fight, but having her friends there to distract the monsters while she concentrates on a couple at a time should work.

I don't think blade and the wolves would get stunned, and even if they fall man-thing the mommy, and frank, I'm sure they would not even feel it, and let's not forget about the invivisible man, yes there is one, you can see him, but he was actually there the entire episode,

also the avatr state is not really useful now, she can only bend 4 elements at once but that is as far a the power up goes, there is no connection to pror lives, no power augmentation

the good thing is she is learning metal bending so maby she could do something with the metal ghuns

nice fight though. i'd love to see something like this happen in the show. :)

thanks, and yes, it would be epic

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: Alright then. You can ignore anything I said about the thread since I don't care about the animated versions.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@shadowpro: lol! hence me saying if and not because or something. i was saying that's the only way i really could see them winning is all.

but in the avatar state she has good feats in the spiritual realm. again, i honestly have no knowledge about these monsters, so maybe that wouldn't even come into play, even if she had time to think about using something like that. metal bending would be nice in this fight. but it seems like she wont really master it until much later on. maybe if Bolin figures it out as well... idk. might come back to this after season/book 3 is finished.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink: in the spiritual realm, exactly, this is not the spirit world, though they are connected now, but the only thing she's don with the AS is waterbending to get rid of spirit veins

well, I do know o them, blade and jack/werewolf by night, they sppeedblitz everyone

frank has a laser machingun

and book 3 is only season 2, each seon has two books, unlike the original which was one book per season, and it will last only 2 seasons