Rules

• Morals are off
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Win by KO/Incapacitation

• Begin on opposite ends
  • Begin visible
  • Fight takes place here:

@jashro44-Sorry, I found your rules, and stuff interesting, and good, so I copied them for this battle. Didn't think you would mind.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16492 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals off any advantage team 2 would have had is now gone. Aside from Kaine everyone on team 2 has yet to prove they are Peter's equal (especially if this is post-WoS). Team 1 wins quite convincingly.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals off any advantage team 2 would have had is now gone. Aside from Kaine everyone on team 2 has yet to prove they are Peter's equal (especially if this is post-WoS). Team 1 wins quite convincingly.

this

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Strider92 (16492 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: It would definitely be closer. However I would still consider Miles a weak-link. Any of team 1 should take a majority over him due to his inexperience. I would consider trading in Miles for Miguel O'Hara (Spider-man 2099). That imo would be a very close fight then.

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: I agree Strider, Miles is just not strong enough to contend with anybody on team one. Morals on would makeit fairer though.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#9 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes a close majority.

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

Team 1 takes a close majority.

Why may I ask?

#11 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: As far as I know Peter has shown the ability to beat any of his clones and others with similar powers(the only way Morales beat him was with a massive venom blast, and that was after Peter won a physical fight. Add to that Agent Venom's versatility, and Team 1 has the edge. However, there is Superior Spider-Man on Team 2, and that evens the odds, as SpOck has the same potential power as Parker, but doesn't have his experience or instinctual grasp of the spider-powers. Hence, IMHO, Team 1 does take a close majority.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Sorry for the late reply but I just checked my inbox now. And I don't mind that you copied and pasted my rules so don't worry about it.

As for this fight I would say without morals Flash is probably the MVP when he vulks out especially if he decides to let the demon take control of him (which I am assuming is what you didn't have in mind in this thread). I personally believe Peter is second in line as MVP (all though either spock and kaine are debatable better all though personally I think Peters skill gives him the edge). So I would give it to venoms team. If morals were on I think it would be different. I think this could be a decent fight as long as the demon doesn't take control of venom.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@thundergodswrath: As far as I know Peter has shown the ability to beat any of his clones and others with similar powers(the only way Morales beat him was with a massive venom blast, and that was after Peter won a physical fight. Add to that Agent Venom's versatility, and Team 1 has the edge. However, there is Superior Spider-Man on Team 2, and that evens the odds, as SpOck has the same potential power as Parker, but doesn't have his experience or instinctual grasp of the spider-powers. Hence, IMHO, Team 1 does take a close majority.

Interesting, thanks for your input !

@jashro44 said:

@thundergodswrath: Sorry for the late reply but I just checked my inbox now. And I don't mind that you copied and pasted my rules so don't worry about it.

As for this fight I would say without morals Flash is probably the MVP when he vulks out especially if he decides to let the demon take control of him (which I am assuming is what you didn't have in mind in this thread). I personally believe Peter is second in line as MVP (all though either spock and kaine are debatable better all though personally I think Peters skill gives him the edge). So I would give it to venoms team. If morals were on I think it would be different. I think this could be a decent fight as long as the demon doesn't take control of venom.

No worries, also good take. Would Flash be able to take down Kaine alone?

#14 Posted by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#15 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: IIRC He seemed to have the upper hand when he vulked out. He also took the upper hand when he cut loose on spider-man. If the demon takes over then venom could solo as the demon has taken people over with the symbiote.

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@thundergodswrath: IIRC He seemed to have the upper hand when he vulked out. He also took the upper hand when he cut loose on spider-man. If the demon takes over then venom could solo as the demon has taken people over with the symbiote.

I see.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16492 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Would you be interested in supporting current Venom (Flash) in CaV Vs me using Spider-man 2099?

#19 Posted by laflux (15980 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

This time it will be me who sits in the sidelines with the popcorn :)

#20 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Would you be interested in supporting current Venom (Flash) in CaV Vs me using Spider-man 2099?

Sure. All though would venom have guns?

#21 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 . Venom is the strongest .

#22 Posted by Strider92 (16492 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Up to you. I'm quite happy for Venom to use them :)

#23 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Up to you. I'm quite happy for Venom to use them :)

All right I guess I will give flash two pistols. I am going out in a bit though so I wont be able to make the thread. If you are ok with waiting I can make it tomorrow or tuesday or you can make it. I am fine with either.

#24 Posted by Strider92 (16492 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'll make it and you let me know if there's something you disagree with.

#25 Edited by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Should team 1 be called team amazing spiderman and team 2 be called team supeior spiderman not team agent venom if it goes y the best member of the team it should be called team amazing spiderman vs team supeior spiderman because those 2 are the strongest

#26 Edited by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

you should add toxin to team 1 and carnage to team 2 Superior carnage that is the one that has complete resitince to sonics and fire witch i asume is going to happen some time next month also change team one to Amazing spiderman team like i said above