Round 1 - no prep

Round 2 - 1 month prep

- In character

- no IG bulls%#$

- full power Onslaught, Tyrant

- Win by Death or KO

- Fight takes place on Earth

#2 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@hunter_zolomon: Full power Tyrant is on par with Galactus, his team wins.

#3 Edited by Hyperlight (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

team b....

#4 Posted by green_skaar (4534 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team B because of Tyrant

Round 2: Team A because of Thanos w/prep

#5 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo: There are so many flaws in that statement that I don't know where to start.

Onslaught is Nigh-Omnipotent, which easily puts him on the same level as Galactus.

Nekron and Onslaught have both defeated foes more powerful then Galactus pretty easily.

#6 Edited by green_skaar (4534 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo: There are so many flaws in that statement that I don't know where to start.

Onslaught is Nigh-Omnipotent, which easily puts him on the same level as Galactus.

Nekron and Onslaught have both defeated foes more powerful then Galactus pretty easily.

Which foes that were more powerful than Galactus did Onslaught defeat, pretty easily?

#7 Edited by dondave (38780 posts) - - Show Bio

Team A ftw

They can't defeat Nekron

#8 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2923 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

They can't defeat Nekron

Immortality should never be used as a deciding factor in a forum fight, because otherwise Superman versus Deadpool would a stalemate, because Deadpool is (was) cursed with life.

Other stalemates:
Galactus versus Lobo (who is banned in heaven and hell).
Death versus Sentry (who doesn't feel like dying).
Pre Retcon Molecule Man versus Nekron (who is already dead and always returns).

The question is if the team is capable of getting rid of Nekron once and for real by getting past his other options, which ultimately means defeat for that character in a forum battle, even though in comics he could immediately come back and continue to fight.

#9 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@hunter_zolomon:

1. No, Onslaught is not, nor has he ever been, "nigh-omnipotent".

2. No, Onslaught has never defeated anyone more powerful than Galactus, easily or not.

#10 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@hunter_zolomon: Onslaught is not nigh-omnipotent, and no he is not on Galactus level. i still say team B win..do to Tyrant.

#11 Posted by GhostRavage (9297 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a flaw in its entirety...

#12 Posted by dondave (38780 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: Nekron can convert most of the team into Black Lanterns further propelling Team A to victory

#13 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@enzeru: Nekron can convert most of the team into Black Lanterns further propelling Team A to victory

Also Nekron needs to have a physical anchor...

...because he's an idea.

And that physical anchor becomes as powerful as Parallax, Ion, the Predator, the Butcher, etc.

#14 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: @jojjimbo: @sirmethos: @green_skaar:

I gotta reply to all you ladies at once.

1. Onslaught is Nigh-Omnipotent.

Apocalypse and the writer claimed he was an nigh-omnipotent being and a god, and that his actions did untold wreckage upon the universe without him not knowing. He was the collective psionic energy of all living creatures. Also Franklin Richards was apart of him, and he is regarded as a Celestial level. Even Dr.Strange claimed that what he did to Jugg, he could never do.

2. Onslaught did defeat foes more powerful then Galactus.

Onslaught gave The Phoenix Force to Jean Grey on the Astral Plane and then defeated her without breaking a sweat - the same Phoenix Force that defeated a hungry Galactus.

Fantastic Four and DrDoom with months of preparation couldn't do shit to Onslaught even as his citadel was a few hundred meters away from the FF heaquarters(lol) - you know the same team that beats Galactus all the time and are regarded as prep experts.

As for Nekron, one word: Spectre.

#15 Posted by GhostRavage (9297 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse and the writer claimed he was an nigh-omnipotent being and a god, and that his actions did untold wreckage upon the universe without him not knowing. He was the collective psionic energy of all living creatures. Also Franklin Richards was apart of him, and he is regarded as a Celestial level. Even Dr.Strange claimed that what he did to Jugg, he could never do.

Onslaught gave The Phoenix Force to Jean Grey on the Astral Plane and then defeated her without breaking a sweat - the same Phoenix Force that defeated a hungry Galactus.

Fantastic Four and DrDoom with months of preparation couldn't do shit to Onslaught even as his citadel was a few hundred meters away from the FF heaquarters(lol) - you know the same team that beats Galactus all the time and are regarded as prep experts.

Hmmm... Let me start with saying statements and panel feats are 2 different things.

1. Onslaught is not nigh-omnipotent but a high reality warper, which if im not mistaken, his biggest feat was creating a sun.
  2. Franklin Richards as a kid was not on Celestial Level... Celestials were claiming he would be on his tier when he grown up, which happened. But as a kid, and without full extent of his powers he was not in that tier yet.
  3. So what about Dr. Strange? Should we feel impressed?
  4. How many times the Phoenix has defeated Galactus... Not to mention you did said the key word here, hungry. ABC logic does not work on comics...
  5. Yeah, for the same reason they defeated Galactus once they can do the same over and over with little twist. Argument invalid.
  6. I think everybody agrees Onslaught is some tiers below Galactus... Galactus once threatened to eat the omniverse, while Onslaught was creating suns and giving problem to the earth. Well done.
#16 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

1. So the comic is saying that Onslaught is nigh-omnipotent, and yet you claim he isn't because he has no feats?

- Wow great logic. I guess most celestials that are regarded as nigh-omnipotent, aren't by your logic.

2. "Franklin Richards as a kid was not on Celestial Level."

- Awesome, that's why he created a pocket universe?

3. Yes you should feel impressed since he is regarded as the most powerful magician in the cosmos, and the most powerful on earth by Eternity Itself,

4. ABC logic does not work? Notice how people claim that it "does not work" when they are wrong about something? Since 99% of the vine use ABC logic.

5. I have no ideea what you are trying to say here.

6. No Onslaught is not below Galactus, he is his equal. Yes he was creating suns which is a godly feat, and he was giving problems to the Earth and the Universe.

#17 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@hunter_zolomon said:

Hmmm... Let me start with saying statements and panel feats are 2 different things.

1. Onslaught is not nigh-omnipotent but a high reality warper, which if im not mistaken, his biggest feat was creating a sun.
  2. Franklin Richards as a kid was not on Celestial Level... Celestials were claiming he would be on his tier when he grown up, which happened. But as a kid, and without full extent of his powers he was not in that tier yet.
  3. So what about Dr. Strange? Should we feel impressed?
  4. How many times the Phoenix has defeated Galactus... Not to mention you did said the key word here, hungry. ABC logic does not work on comics...
  5. Yeah, for the same reason they defeated Galactus once they can do the same over and over with little twist. Argument invalid.
  6. I think everybody agrees Onslaught is some tiers below Galactus... Galactus once threatened to eat the omniverse, while Onslaught was creating suns and giving problem to the earth. Well done.

I agree with GhostRavage,Onslaught greatest feat was creating a sun and Franklin Richard was not at full potential when Onslaught absorbed him, as far as the Pheonix is concerned, you just said so yourself Galactus was hungry when Rachel stop him from feeding... and every time the FF have stop Galactus... it has been do to either a plot device or a severely hunger weakened Galactus.

#18 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

@hunter_zolomon: Full power Tyrant is on par with Galactus, his team wins.

Full power Tyrant BEAT Galactus. And Galactus was only saved by Morg showing up with the UN and killing Tyrant.

And this was AFTER Galactus ate a planet.

And notice what Galactus says, "This planet's biospheric energies not only replenish what was lost to me...but in fact has made me stronger than I've felt in ages!"

#19 Posted by XiiX (9111 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Team B

Round 2. Probably Team A

#20 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Team A both rounds

If Krona is at his best probably team B or stalemate first round