• 136 results
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Raditz has gone to Naruto Earth to conquer it, as its Ichiraku Ramen will please Prince Vegeta.

He does some recon and sees that a team of the worlds most powerful warriors has mobilized to defeat him, he does his research and discovers the Eye, Demon, Healing and lightning powers of the elite team.

His pod lands and accidentally kills the Kazekage and his two guards (Kankuro and Temari) as they tried to destroy it before it lands, Team 7 is now in a bloodlust.

Battlefield is in the Land of Air, Raditz has basic knowledge of abilities and team is bloodlusted.

No backup.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7. Especially if it's DMS Kakashi.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

People are really overplaying Raditz and the rest of the saiyans of the saiyan saga.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PreCrisisBardock
ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: He's smarter than everyone on his team.

That didn't really help in the Kaguya fight where he was basically useless until he got a power up. Anyway, Naruto and Sasuke don't have the raw power to take down Raditz who should be around Small Planet level, but can probably win with hax.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Team.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is current versions then Raditz wins.

LegallyBlind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alphapunk

People are really overplaying Raditz and the rest of the saiyans of the saiyan saga.

People LOWBALL RADITZ you crazy? He is 11x stronger then a MOON BUSTER, this means he's at least 11x stronger then top tier Naruto characters, they are arguably moon busters at that. 11x is LOWBALL.

Do you dispute the fact that Goku + Piccolo cannot be seen by lightning speed Popo and > lightning speed Kami in 23rd budokai? How fast do you have to be to fight so fast someone can't see you? 10x? 25x? It has to be around there, this means End of Original DB Goku/Piccolo are anywhere between 10-25x as fast as lightning, that's 20%-50% speed of light, those are lowball numbers. 5 years pass and Raditz is 3.5x stronger then them, if I LOWBALL and say Goku/Piccolo only double their strength they should be 40-100% speed of light, this would put Raditz at 1.2-3.5x ftl, funny thing is that matches almost exactly with Piccolo/Roshi Moon busting ki beam calculations when applied to Goku+ Piccolo when Radirz dodges/outruns the beams, it puts him at 2.0-2.3 ftl.

Raditz has WAY to much DC/Durability and is FASTER than top tier Naruto characters. Argue my points if you want all of them have CEMENTED feats to back them up. This applies to anyone.

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz murders without a second thought

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: I wasn't participating in this thread. My bad if it seemed like that.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NoHatesCow? Lol

Team 7 should win.

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7 takes this.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ValarMelkor

@valarmelkor: What hax will give him the win?

Gudodama, Magnet style Rasengan, Sasuke teleporting a sword through his heart, etc.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: How is Gudodama going to help him against a Ki user?

Magnet Style Rasengan... I don't ever remember that happening.

Sasuke can't teleport swords into hearts.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ValarMelkor

@precrisisbardock said:

@valarmelkor: How is Gudodama going to help him against a Ki user?

Magnet Style Rasengan... I don't ever remember that happening.

Sasuke can't teleport swords into hearts.

Gudodama would kill Raditz because he has no defense against atomic dismantling. Magnet Style Rasengan is a variant of Rasengan that Naruto gained access too after gaining Six Paths power and seals whatever it touches. Naruto tried to use it on Madara but sealed one of his Limbo Clones instead. I'm not sure how Sasuke's ability works exactly but it looks like he teleported his sword through Madara's heart.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@valarmelkor said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Gudodama, Magnet style Rasengan, Sasuke teleporting a sword through his heart, etc.

Teleporting sword through heart is nothing but a assumption.

Raditz wins, what hax do they have that can stop a guy who can casually vaporize them with a single blast ?

Raditz can resist Genjutsu, they show Krillin and Gohan literally training with it. The atomic hax is based on power as well, DBZ ki can reduce people to atoms if the gap is big enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 7 I think

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Gudodama =\= Atomic dismantling.

Scan of magnet style Rasengan please, why didn't he do this vs Kaguya.

Sasuke can switch Teleport, he switched his body with the sword when Madara was charging.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Gudodama =\= Atomic dismantling.

Scan of magnet style Rasengan please, why didn't he do this vs Kaguya.

Sasuke can switch Teleport, he switched his body with the sword when Madara was charging.

Gudodama was explained as working like atomic dismantling. As for Magnet Style Rasengan, my computer isn't letting me post images, check chapter 674. Oh and Sasuke's Genjutsu is another way team can win.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Raditz wins, what hax do they have that can stop a guy who can casually vaporize them with a single blast ?

Raditz can resist Genjutsu, they show Krillin and Gohan literally training with it. The atomic hax is based on power as well, DBZ ki can reduce people to atoms if the gap is big enough.

Raditz has literally nothing to say he can resist Genjutsu. Ki was never shown reducing anyone to atoms, and I don't accept Daizenshuu as canon if that's where you got that from.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By IRHP87

Raditz especially with knowledge.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong said:
@valarmelkor said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Raditz has literally nothing to say he can resist Genjutsu. Ki was never shown reducing anyone to atoms, and I don't accept Daizenshuu as canon if that's where you got that from.

Krillin and Gohan literally train in it. Genjutsu wouldn't be a problem. Not to mention higher level of powers can resist such, like Nappa resist Choatizu TK

No Caption Provided

There is nothing wrong with the guides, if the series doesn't prove them wrong then it's fine.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Working like =|= being. Especially since people were kicking them away, they aren't kicking atomic dismantling away.

Genjutsu has never been a go to for Sasuke, he doesn't even use it. Plus it requires eyesight.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Working like =|= being. Especially since people were kicking them away, they aren't kicking atomic dismantling away.

Genjutsu has never been a go to for Sasuke, he doesn't even use it. Plus it requires eyesight.

Naruto could only kick it away because he has Six Paths chakra. Sasuke used Genjutsu on all the Biju at once almost immediately after they beat Kaguya. Most of his opponents during the War arc had some defense against it which is why he didn't use it as much.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@sun-wukong said:
@valarmelkor said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Krillin and Gohan literally train in it. Genjutsu wouldn't be a problem. Not to mention higher level of powers can resist such, like Nappa resist Choatizu TK

No Caption Provided

There is nothing wrong with the guides, if the series doesn't prove them wrong then it's fine.

Krillin and Gohan train in Genjutsu? Are you talking about what they did on the ship to Namek because that isn't on the level of Sasuke's Genjutsu and it doesn't apply to Raditz either way. I don't see what Nappa resisting Chiaotzu's weak TK has to do with this either Genjutsu is more like TP. As for the guides, they were written by Toriyama's assistants, not Toriyama himself. Even if we do take them as canon though, Ki Blasts in DBZ can only reduce someone to atoms if it comes from someone much more powerful than the target, where as it's a specific ability of the Gudodama to reduce what it touches to atoms as long as what it touches doesn't have Senjutsu chakra. It's not based on power like in DBZ.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All these Naruto hax require touching Raditz, most of them, good luck... also being 11x > moon busters i doubt they would even effect him...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DeathHero61

@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

People LOWBALL RADITZ you crazy? He is 11x stronger then a MOON BUSTER, this means he's at least 11x stronger then top tier Naruto characters, they are arguably moon busters at that. 11x is LOWBALL.

Do you dispute the fact that Goku + Piccolo cannot be seen by lightning speed Popo and > lightning speed Kami in 23rd budokai? How fast do you have to be to fight so fast someone can't see you? 10x? 25x? It has to be around there, this means End of Original DB Goku/Piccolo are anywhere between 10-25x as fast as lightning, that's 20%-50% speed of light, those are lowball numbers. 5 years pass and Raditz is 3.5x stronger then them, if I LOWBALL and say Goku/Piccolo only double their strength they should be 40-100% speed of light, this would put Raditz at 1.2-3.5x ftl, funny thing is that matches almost exactly with Piccolo/Roshi Moon busting ki beam calculations when applied to Goku+ Piccolo when Radirz dodges/outruns the beams, it puts him at 2.0-2.3 ftl.

Raditz has WAY to much DC/Durability and is FASTER than top tier Naruto characters. Argue my points if you want all of them have CEMENTED feats to back them up. This applies to anyone.

Please show me Goku actually moving at the speed of lightning please..... not that hyperbole statement by Popo. Also i really don't like DBZ debates. Once i really get into to them(starting to actually debate the topic itself) i start getting really rude, sarcastic and hostile all i am saying is that the saiyan saga is overrated in terms of pure stats considering everything that happened the arc before.

So you are trying to claim the characters are MFTL in the saiyan saga when they started showing pure light speed travel feats and combat feats during the namek saga?

And durability is not equal to destructive capacity, because by scaling Gohan(who was still in mystic form as far as we are know) goten and trunks and piccolo couldn't survive buu's explosion. Not only them, Kid buu himself was blown to smithereens(although he regenerated, the blast itself was enough to put him in that condition

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alphapunk

@deathhero61 said:
@alphapunk said:
@deathhero61 said:

Please show me Goku actually moving at the speed of lightning please..... not that hyperbole statement by Popo. Also i really don't like DBZ debates. Once i really get into to them(starting to actually debate the topic itself) i start getting really rude, sarcastic and hostile all i am saying is that the saiyan saga is overrated in terms of pure stats considering everything that happened the arc before.

So you are trying to claim the characters are MFTL in the saiyan saga when they started showing pure light speed travel feats and combat feats during the namek saga?

And durability is not equal to destructive capacity, because by scaling Gohan(who was still in mystic form as far as we are know) goten and trunks and piccolo couldn't survive buu's explosion. Not only them, Kid buu himself was blown to smithereens(although he regenerated, the blast itself was enough to put him in that condition

I ignore the statement made by Popo as Goku being faster than lightning, it's filler i think. Popo IS lightning speed though, canon. Look Krillin and Roshi fought a hypersonic+ battle in 21st budokai, after this Goku fights a tao that is easily 3x as fast the proceeds to be 3x faster then him when they fight in a few days. Goku is way over Mhypersonic at this point, 6 years pass, Goku trains for 3 and fights for 3, during the 23rd budokai Goku and piccolo cannot be seen by popo and kami, kami being over popo who is lightning speed. It is canon and has many speed feats to back the claim up, since the very beginning of DB they have feat after feat after feat, the feats stop after saiyan saga DBZ but DB has enough evidence to support everything.

When you are to fast for lightning+ characters you are nearing lightspeed, it's only 50x faster then lightning, 3,700 miles/s compared to 186,000miles/sec. Goku was at least 10-25x faster then lightning if i lowball at the end of DB- that's 20-50% light speed, it has the damn feats and half a dozen more to support it. 5 years pass so if Goku only doubles his strength he is 40-100% light speed. Raditz is 3.5x stronger then him, how is Raditz NOT light speed when DB has like 10 speed feats showing the progression? If that wasn't enough Raditz straight up has 2 feats that put him over 2x ftl.

Frieza might be MFTL and SSJ Goku but nobody else is even close. Power levels are pretty consistent until end of namek saga but i put little weight in the mftl compared to the Raditz claim, he has 2 cemented feats and 10 feats in DB showing they were at least fast enough to measure themselves in light speed percents before the time skip.

Just remember 211st budokai krillin roshi fight, 40 seconds of fighting in .2 seconds, every fight is like this after, every fight WE WATCH is from the fighters perspective so they look much much slower then they are. Remember Burter grabbing the DB from krillin? Everytime someone at his level fights they move that fast, time is just slowed down for us to watch.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: not toward you but did someone use the why are we able to see them excuse.

Ok then why are we able to see

The flash

Superman

Silver suffer

The ships in Star Wars

Green lanterns

Etc.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: So then it isn't Atomix Dismantling like I said. He used it on the Beats via eyesight, he never used it against Naruto or anyone else though, meaning there's obviously a limit to his Genjutsu as he cant do t against strong foes

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: I wonder, has anyone in Naruto used genjutsu in a character at least twice as powerful?

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon: No one in Naruto has ever used Genjutsu on someone stronger than them. Actually IIRC nobody ever used it on someone even = to then

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: same with Goudamas. As people with huge/great chakra can touch them according to the databook. They work almost as powerful ki attaks

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EoS Naruto any of these fighters solo Raditz

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

If you're referring to Piccolo then he's only 3x stronger, if you're referring to Roshi then he's 6-8x stronger :V but yeah Raditz still solos the verse.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't want to click on this thread for a reason....

1.) Dms Kakashi isn't needed.

2.) Stop fabricating things genjutsu does not not effect people just cause they are stronger it's only if they have outside source/help(someone not genjutsu'd assist them, and or a tailed beast) or they can resist it due to having rinnegan and sharingan or flat resist due to being a genjutsu type/capability to dispel very well or are able to fight and not make eye contact(like Gai). I swear people are getting so desperate so are we also going to start saying Aizen's shikai or X's tp shouldn't effect people simply because they are more destructive? C'mon CV this is getting silly/non sensical at best!

It be one thing if it were "completely" unfair and that's all Naruto fans did to one up characters who are significantly more powerful/out of their league, but it's not there are clearly characters who can counter this telepaths, characters with high defense to illusions, hightier speedsters, etc...

3.) I think it fits better in regards to NLF haxes, but not tp or tp equivalents because you either have a strong mental defense or you don't!

4.) Sasuke can teleport things inside people he just has to swap at the right moment with the right object imo....which what I believe he did in the Madara fight.

As for the fight I think Naruto and Sasuke win, but the downplay of Naruto and overwank/powerscaling Dbz just won't allow for quite a few users to see that.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: He can only switch teleport, he cant teleport things inside of people.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: i mostly agree but i wanted to point out that you can dispell genjutsu on your own without a partner or tailed beast

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Jesus I basically just said that's what I believe too. All I added to it was that if he swaps himself with something like for ex: a really long spear and it's teleported in his place in a airborne vertical position it's going to be inside you no what how you look at it. That is if you are standing right in front or behind him.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@vintage_spiderman: man, do you even know how that happened? once again I have to clear up Naruto's facts. Sasuke did not teleport his sword into Madara, Sasuke switched places with his sword when Madara was heading towards him, making Madara stab himself.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

12:15. so no, Sasuke can't teleport things inside anyone.

Loading Video...