Team 7 vs Midnighter

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Equonox

Team 7 is given an assignment to take out Midnighter. Midnighter doesn't know they are after him, Team 7 are aware of his fighting abilities but do not have specific knowledge of them (IE they know he's a badass, but don't know that he has a super computer in his brain).

Team 7 roster:

Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, Alex Fairchild, Cole Cash (Grifter), Dinah Lance, John Lynch, and Slade Wilson (Deathstroke).

Fight takes place in London - everyone is in character with standard gear (including doors for Midnighter, Team 7 is all their current versions/powers). Team 7 must kill Midnighter to win, Midnighter must incapacitate, kill, or BFR each member of Team 7 to win.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Equonox: Team 7 with current Sai, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with current Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with pre-time skip Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bossmonster

@beautifulrevery said:

@Equonox: Team 7 with current Sai, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with current Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with pre-time skip Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura?

Don't even matter.

Midnighter takes this.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Equonox

@beautifulrevery: I should clarify, I'm referring to Team 7 from the New 52...will edit OP

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It looks like original recipe Midnighter against New 52 Team 7. Team 7 doesn't look like they have a chance. Though I guess that depends. If it's Team 7 when they were Team 7, then they're all dead. If it's them in the present when Grifter has insane TK and Lynch is packing some too, then they could win. Midnighter could possibly take them out by teleporting and killing them before they destroy him, but it wouldn't be the cakewalk that the original team would be.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ghost_rider1

I'm going with Midnighter here

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CalebHara

Middy rips all their spines out

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious
No Caption Provided
Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Equonox

@Buckshot said:

It looks like original recipe Midnighter against New 52 Team 7. Team 7 doesn't look like they have a chance. Though I guess that depends. If it's Team 7 when they were Team 7, then they're all dead. If it's them in the present when Grifter has insane TK and Lynch is packing some too, then they could win. Midnighter could possibly take them out by teleporting and killing them before they destroy him, but it wouldn't be the cakewalk that the original team would be.

Changed the OP to make it more fair

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Equonox

bump =)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts