#1 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7 is given an assignment to take out Midnighter. Midnighter doesn't know they are after him, Team 7 are aware of his fighting abilities but do not have specific knowledge of them (IE they know he's a badass, but don't know that he has a super computer in his brain).

Team 7 roster:

Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, Alex Fairchild, Cole Cash (Grifter), Dinah Lance, John Lynch, and Slade Wilson (Deathstroke).

Fight takes place in London - everyone is in character with standard gear (including doors for Midnighter, Team 7 is all their current versions/powers). Team 7 must kill Midnighter to win, Midnighter must incapacitate, kill, or BFR each member of Team 7 to win.

#2 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: Team 7 with current Sai, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with current Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with pre-time skip Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura?

#3 Posted by Bossmonster (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@Equonox: Team 7 with current Sai, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with current Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura, or Team 7 with pre-time skip Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura?

Don't even matter.

Midnighter takes this.

#4 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I should clarify, I'm referring to Team 7 from the New 52...will edit OP

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like original recipe Midnighter against New 52 Team 7. Team 7 doesn't look like they have a chance. Though I guess that depends. If it's Team 7 when they were Team 7, then they're all dead. If it's them in the present when Grifter has insane TK and Lynch is packing some too, then they could win. Midnighter could possibly take them out by teleporting and killing them before they destroy him, but it wouldn't be the cakewalk that the original team would be.

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Midnighter here

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Middy rips all their spines out

#8 Posted by Nefarious (20435 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

It looks like original recipe Midnighter against New 52 Team 7. Team 7 doesn't look like they have a chance. Though I guess that depends. If it's Team 7 when they were Team 7, then they're all dead. If it's them in the present when Grifter has insane TK and Lynch is packing some too, then they could win. Midnighter could possibly take them out by teleporting and killing them before they destroy him, but it wouldn't be the cakewalk that the original team would be.

Changed the OP to make it more fair

#10 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

bump =)

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the team has a shot