Team 7 (Naruto) vs Teen Titans

• 71 results
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 7 still due to more hax than raven.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok let's look at the last,

In the last, the chakra cannon had the power to destroy something the size of the moon in one shot, and it only required the combined chakra of 50 jonin.

But, in the war, Naruto was able to send chakra to the entire allied shinobi forces, which was probably three thousand of jonin level shinobi, based on appearance. Not to mention, that was only with half of the nine tails Chakra, and no sage energy. With that chakra, each individual's chakra increased three times it's original amount and potency, along with healing the individual. 3000/50=60 So with that knowledge, it's safe to say that with only yang bijuu mode, Naruto has the reserves to destroy the moon sixty times over. Now, after the battle with sasuke, naruto got both halves of the nine tails, along with a piece of each of tailed beast's chakra. So i'll low-ball it and just double it, and now, he can destroy the moon 120x over. Now, sage mode is equivalent to five tails worth of chakra, which is 15x enhancement, based off of calculations. So it's now 135. The earths mass is equivalent to 81 moons. so, 135>81, meaning naruto is planetary level in full bijuu sage mode. Only to get even stronger in six paths mode.

In sage mode, he threw a roughly 300 ton rhino probably over a mile into the sky, with only sage mode, meaning his strength could rival superboy prime (possibly).

And let's not forget, he could just seal someone with sasuke into a moon. So, yeah. Team 7 win this

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@God_vulcan: First, thanks. I like doing it.

second, That only makes them more dangerous, since, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi will be in their prime conditions. They've had the time to hone and master their skills, giving them more of an edge.

there are only three major threats,

Superboy Prime, Starfire, and Raven.

However

They could seal raven with chibaku tensei,

Sasuke could rip out starefire's soul,

Kakashi could send superboy to another dimension, Or send bits and pieces of him to the other dimension, with kamui raikiri.

they have many options to defeat them

and beast boy?

kurama bites his head off.

end of story

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sladerulez

@LeonardoTMNT: Ok, Kid flash is easily several times Faster than Naruto, but, Naruto has the reaction time of over light speed, which is probably close to where kid flash's speed is, since He isn't as fast as the flash, who is three time's faster than light speed.

I don't know how fast he is

please let me know

Not only that, but They could just seal superboy prime away before he becomes an issue.

If you read my two comments above, you'll see what I mean.

Also, when edo-Minato lost his arms, they never grew back, meaning, that yin-yang release affects one's soul as well, so they can use that against raven's soul self, and finish her.

Team 7 has an alternative for most, if not all of the titan's abilities.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By sladerulez
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi could solo to be honest. They don't stand a chance against Kamui shuriken and his other Kamui techniques.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT:

One more thing, Kurama threw a mountain in the last, with only half of his chakra, while Naruto had the other half at the moment.

An average conical mountain is well over several million tons, possibly even billions, but kurama was still able to throw it.

That's a feat even Superboy prime would have trouble doing (as far as I know, since I don't really know much about him)

besides, how can he even enter that state? And how long can he hold it? If he can't pull it out any time, then it shouldn't be included in my opinion. but, if he can do it any time, then yeah, he'll be a big issue

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: true, but he can't use it the whole time, based off of the rules of the thread

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT:

One more thing, Kurama threw a mountain in the last, with only half of his chakra, while Naruto had the other half at the moment.

An average conical mountain is well over several million tons, possibly even billions, but kurama was still able to throw it.

That's a feat even Superboy prime would have trouble doing (as far as I know, since I don't really know much about him)

besides, how can he even enter that state? And how long can he hold it? If he can't pull it out any time, then it shouldn't be included in my opinion. but, if he can do it any time, then yeah, he'll be a big issue

Link???? Scan??? gif????

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Naruto vs Toneri

the beginning of the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bk5IsKMVTc

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see Superboys name but he is in . Is he in it?

Ligerdrag20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Ligerdrag20

Is superboy even in this fight? And also guys Superboy and Superboy Prime are two completely different people with completely different power sets.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy is not as big of a threat as people think he is.

for the most part, all of his abilities are watered down versions of a kryptonian's but not at a kryptonian's full strength. At first, he could only perform feats of super strength, and could jump really far. And I'm not even sure if he ever got full kryptonian abilities down the road. But strength and high jumps are not enough to win against even Sakura, who also has super strength, and even a healing factor.

Raven and starfire are the biggest issues, but Naruto and Sasuke can probably hold their own aaginst them considering my earlier comments

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Naruto vs Starfire, He'll probably win, because he's more tactical than her. Starfire and Naruto both have insane endurance, strength, and speed. Starfire is physically tougher and stronger, but Naruto's healing factor and insane endurance will keep him in,

but Naruto, despite being stubborn and dense, Can come up with good strategies and ideas for stronger opponents. I don't see starfire reacting in time with his insane attacks, and maneuvers.

Not to mention he also has the magnet rasengan, which restrains one's movement by messing with their central gravity, which might also handicap her flying.

Naruto's reaction time is light speed, possibly higher, but he'll be able to survive from starfire's attacks in my opinion, or completely evade them

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: In the end, we really don't know how powerful Naruto is anymore, since we haven't seen him pushed to the extent where he goes full out, since his fight with Sasuke, and that giant clash was strong enough to cover the entire elemental nations in the shock wave, but that was only with half of the nine tails, we have yet to see the full power of Naruto with both halves. Not to mention, when titanic beings like susanoo, bijuu, or hashirama's golem battle, the landscape as a whole is changed drastically. And Naruto is far stronger then they were back then. so his damage is far greater.

Avatar image for starfiresbattle
starfiresbattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire, Cassie, and Raven are the real threats idk on this

Avatar image for starfiresbattle
starfiresbattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire and Raven would be one of the threats in this fight. With Ravens power combined with Starfires strength and power would kill them. Beast Boy and Wonder Girl would be like a 2nd hand helper.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only Titan that doesn't get blitzed is Bart, but he's not enough to beat these 4 on his own.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven should solo, removing Raven and any of team 7 (except Sakura) solos

Karlthewizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers