Team 7(Naruto) vs Fantastic 4

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jgames

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rule:

Current version

Blood lusted

Random encounter

Take place in city

Begin!

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i think team 7 can win. they have 2 people who can use genjutsu (does fantastic 4 have telepathic immunity, im not sure), plus naruto's nine tail chakara mode

on the other hand, sue storm could do the force field in the brain to kill, but i think genjutsu might be faster.

tough fight, but i think naruto can take this

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7. Advantage in speed, stealth and sheer destructive capabilities. Plus, they have fought far tougher opponents and won.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic 4.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic 4. I think invisible woman could solo all of them, but that's just my opinion.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7. Spite

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7 win handily barring an invisible woman brain bubble. Though shed probably ony get to use that once anyway

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see the Fantastic Four winning this, actually.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 7 with low-mid difficulty

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Equonox

Team 7 pretty easily. Huge speed advantage, as well as versatility and overall power. I don't think the FF have an answer to Kamui, Amaterasu, or any genjutsu Kakashi and Sasuke can employ. Given that they're bloodlusted, Kakashi and Sasuke could Kamui and Amaterasu right off the bat and end it pretty much immediately. Sue is the FF's only hope, but her reaction time isn't anywhere near the ninjas'. Naruto could always go nine tails and throw giant rasengans all day should the sharingan techniques fail...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

Team 7.

-Genjutsu

-Amateratsu

-Kumui

-Tailed Beast Bombs

-Speed advantages

etc

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marshall_Long

Team 7.

-Genjutsu

-Amateratsu

-Kumui

-Tailed Beast Bombs

-Speed advantages

etc

This

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: @the_stegman: OP says bloodlusted, so Team 7 will pretty much have their heads exploded before they can cast any significant jutsu... Without bloodlusted though, would be a very interesting fight

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: INVISIBLE woman cannot hold back one of sakura's punches and the sharingan sees past invisibility. sorry but team 7 wins.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: @the_stegman: OP says bloodlusted, so Team 7 will pretty much have their heads exploded before they can cast any significant jutsu... Without bloodlusted though, would be a very interesting fight

Well it really depends if she can do it faster than her opponet can kill her

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@veravin said:

@linsanel_doctor: INVISIBLE woman cannot hold back one of sakura's punches and the sharingan sees past invisibility. sorry but team 7 wins.

Sakura must be stronger than the Hulk.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Well it really depends if she can do it faster than her opponet can kill her

She has reacted to lightning, which is far faster than what Naruto characters can move

@veravin said:

She has blocked Human's Torch supernova, a gamma bomb explosion, celestial's attacks, a tsunami, a Thor's clone lightning bolt twice, a Silver Surfer's attack... Unless Sakura uses White Strength Seal by the beggining of the fight, she isn't breaking any of Sue's force fields... But IW can react far faster than Sakura can use her seal

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mythologico4: sakura is no rookie. she is very smart. plus i think sue wont be that fast. plus she is blood lusted! team 7 wins. given their stats. they are way faster than the fantastic four(I'm a huge fan by the way). but between the nine tails, Amaterasu,susanoo, genjutsu,sage mode,kamui, shadow clones,substitution techniques. frankly i think sakura would take the thing. the only difficulty there might be reed and sue. given reed's exceptional intellect.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mythologico4

@veravin: The scan is here, Sue has reacted to lightning, being able to create a force field to protect the heroes from Thor's clone lightning blast. And yes, the fight is bloodlusted, which pretty much means Sue would just explode their heads with a force field... Team 7 won't have time to use all those techniques

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and how many team 7 members can handle 2 million degrees temps.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Veravin

@mythologico4: team 7 are faster. Naruto moves faster than lighting. he slices sue's head of... plus he could use a thousand shadow clones.. and it seems the main problem here is sue. not the whole team.. Naruto's speed and sasuke's genjutsu outpaces her.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: Naruto characters aren't faster than lightning, they are at best at speed of sound or a little faster than that. I know Naruto's characters and their feats pretty well, so if you say they are faster than lightning, which they aren't, prove it with scans...

Sue is not the threat, given to the bloodlust, Human Torch could just supernova them for example... Because there isn't preparation, Reed isn't doing much in this specific fight... But Sue is already enough to solo....

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By comic_book_fan

@veravin: torch can make fire clones to match and sue traps them all in a force field Johnny increases the temp in there to 2 million degrees anyone want deep fried ninja.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I doubt human torch can make a thousand clone wit evasive capabilities,and i doubt sue can withstand a thousand giant rasengan, but sasuke's amaterasu can burn them all. and susanoo would just SPITE. plus kakashi could teleport sue to another dimension.. and please we all know sue is not fast.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jgames

@veravin said:

@comic_book_fan: I doubt human torch can make a thousand clone wit evasive capabilities,and i doubt sue can withstand a thousand giant rasengan, but sasuke's amaterasu can burn them all. and susanoo would just SPITE. plus kakashi could teleport sue to another dimension.. and please we all know sue is not fast.

1. Sue can survive all of Naruto rasengan

2.True while Naruto clone are more impressive, Human torch can go supernova, and only defense they have against a supernova is Kamui, which he can't spam, but naruto can give Kakashi chakra

3. BFR Sue is possible, and Thing, and reed, although Human torch speed will make him hard to BFR.

4.Amatersu is not that impressive is just a never ending flame thats it. Human torch, Sue, and Thing can survived. And amaterasu is not even hotter than the Human torch since amaterasu being hotter than the sun is hyperpole. And i'm sure Thing and Human torch could break Susanoo

@mythologico4:Just curious does Sue have a counter for Kamui which can BFR her. And barrier won't work since it would already be inside the barrier, and Kakashi can use Kamui instantly now.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: what is stopping torch from absorbing the heat from that attack and pelting his friends with it not to mention most of there attacks need hand gestures giving sue a chance to stop them and she has protected them from faster attackers.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: What is stoping Kakashi from BFR Sue. And not all attack need hand gestures. But Amaterasu is sorta useless in this match that, I agree.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By comic_book_fan

@jgames:

I am unfamiliar with the Kamui attack can it kill

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames:

I am unfamiliar with the Kamui attack can it kill

Not exactly, it just a mini black hole ( not as powerful as one) that can BFR people and can be used long range. Althought depending on the size it could easily tired out Kakashi (But Naruto can recharge Kakashi with chakra), and it doesn't work well on speedster, it could rip your body part if you are trying to resisted so it can potentially kill. At first when he was not as skilled with the move it took a while to use. But now he can use it instantly

Here a brief description

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By comic_book_fan

sue has used her shield to protect her team from the negative zone while they were on earth.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue has used her shield to protect her team from the negative zone while they were on earth.

I don't think she would see the attack coming he can use the attack instantly and placed it where ever he looking at.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Veravin
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@veravin said:
No Caption Provided

@mythologico4: tell me how the fantastic 4 can fight that

Johnny could just blast them or Sue could put a shield in their brains.

tony2spit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tony2spit

ameterasu can easily consume human torch...given his pride he'd simply try to go through the flame since well he thinks his hotter than evrythn

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to team 7..They have skill and combat advantage.

Team 7.

-Genjutsu

-Amateratsu

-Kumui

-Tailed Beast Bombs

-Speed advantages

etc

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By frogdog

Amateratsu is useless when the human torch can use nova flames.

Genjutsu is a useless technique outside of the naruto universe

Sue sheilds have blocked a gamma bomb explosion, celestial's attacks, a tsunami, a Thor's clone lightning bolt twice and Hulk's punches. Tailed Beast bombs are laughable compared to the things she's dealt with.

Speed doesn't stop the thing from thunderclapping them.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Oscuro

Team 7

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Susan Storm wrecks....This is her with morals lmao.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team 7 murder the f4.

all team 7 has to do is look at them.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Veravin

@comicstooge: i doubt johnny could blast something that big. and sue could strain herself,since about one or two creatures cannot be suffocated

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: the thing could throw them at eachother.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@mythologico4:Just curious does Sue have a counter for Kamui which can BFR her. And barrier won't work since it would already be inside the barrier, and Kakashi can use Kamui instantly now.

Yes, she does have counters, Kakashi needs to see his target to use Kamui on it, Sue can either turn invisible or turn Kakashi blind, she already did it with Wolverine by turning his optical nerves invisible...

@veravin said:

We do not know if the slug is Katsuyu and if the snake is Manda, that being said they are still featless summons, the one who has feats there is Gamabunta... But again, this is bloodlusted, team 7 won't have time to summon them before getting defeated...

But if you still think the summons would be of such trouble, here are some scans. From left to the right:

Blocks Thor's clone lightning, tanks Human Torch's supernova, traps Hulk and Thing in force fields at the same time, attacks the Hulk, stops the Thing and Dr. Doom at the same, tanks a Gamma Bomb, breaks a celestial armour, destroys Exitar, saves Manhattan from a tsunami, damages a celestial and even block some of his attacks, defeats Jean Grey, causes a heart-attack with her force fields, keeps her force fields up for 24 hours, blocks Silver Surfer's attack, fights Mera, helps blocking The Void, traps Gladiator in a force field, blocks Thor's clone again...

Sue's feats are superior to the ninja's by far. They do not have the feats to fight, and she can counter almost if not any of the jutsus that would be useful agains't FF... Not to mention there are still Human Torch, Reed and Thing to help in the fight...

tony2spit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sakura has the dimond seal...naruto has bijuu mode...kakashi can place sue in anothr dimension...id like to see sasuke bloodlusted,given he offerd himself to eternal darkness.(he tells gaara tht he closed his eyes a longtime ago)...

its true sue blocked all those attacks,but we all know tht eventually she weakens when to much pressure is applied...

the thing is no use for he can easily be deafeted by kakashi's speed + raikiri or susuke's chidori nagashi...

sue's reflexes are not fast enough to catch up to the ninjas speed..given they cannot sense presence (can they ?)...nd if xe can,xe cannot stop the lightning attack that susuke used on itachi (lightning dragon from the clouds)

team 7 TRAMPLES

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Yes, she does have counters, Kakashi needs to see his target to use Kamui on it, Sue can either turn invisible or turn Kakashi blind, she already did it with Wolverine by turning his optical nerves invisible...

@veravin said:

We do not know if the slug is Katsuyu and if the snake is Manda, that being said they are still featless summons, the one who has feats there is Gamabunta... But again, this is bloodlusted, team 7 won't have time to summon them before getting defeated...

But if you still think the summons would be of such trouble, here are some scans. From left to the right:

Blocks Thor's clone lightning, tanks Human Torch's supernova, traps Hulk and Thing in force fields at the same time, attacks the Hulk, stops the Thing and Dr. Doom at the same, tanks a Gamma Bomb, breaks a celestial armour, destroys Exitar, saves Manhattan from a tsunami, damages a celestial and even block some of his attacks, defeats Jean Grey, causes a heart-attack with her force fields, keeps her force fields up for 24 hours, blocks Silver Surfer's attack, fights Mera, helps blocking The Void, traps Gladiator in a force field, blocks Thor's clone again...

Sue's feats are superior to the ninja's by far. They do not have the feats to fight, and she can counter almost if not any of the jutsus that would be useful agains't FF... Not to mention there are still Human Torch, Reed and Thing to help in the fight...

Good point but, Sakura always have stronght sleep bomb

No Caption Provided

Plus that under the assumption if Sue first instinct is to turn invisible and not use a barrier. Plus Naruto thousands of clone will distract her. Although I am begining to see that the Fantastic four may win, but Thing probaly going get BFR, and Reed is just a minor distraction that will get burn by amaterasu.

But Human Torch is the biggest problem aside from Sue. Aside from subtitution and Kamui, they have no real way to block his supernova. And he can easily kill two of the four member, specifically kakashi, the most important one in the group since he usually can find counters in the middle of battle. It really depends on who they killed first.

But again thousands of clones.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mythologico4

@jgames: Sue's force fields are instinctual, she does not need to think to use them, so even if she doesn't start the fight with fields up, which is very unlikely, by the moment Sakura tries to use anything, Sue's instinct would already create a force field.

The thing is, like I said before, Team 7 won't even have time to use jutsus. This fight is bloodlusted, which means they are willing to kill, Sue can create a force field inside their brains and expand it until the heads explode, she already did this while bloodlusted, I do not see why this wouldn't be her first move then...

Fantastic Four has counters for all the jutsus that could make a difference for Team 7. In case of supernova, substitution wouldn't really work, because it's a technique where the ninja substitutes his body for something like a piece of wood and then hides somewhere.Supernova is an AoE that affects all sides, they can substitute if they want, but supernova would still hit them.

The other significant jutsu Team 7 has, Kamui, will just be useless by the moment Sue turns Kakashi blind, meaning they would have no way to avoid the supernova.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jgames

@jgames: Sue's force fields are instinctual, she does not need to think to use them, so even if she doesn't start the fight with fields up, which is very unlikely, by the moment Sakura tries to use anything, Sue's instinct would already create a force field.

The thing is, like I said before, Team 7 won't even have time to use jutsus. This fight is bloodlusted, which means they are willing to kill, Sue can create a force field inside their brains and expand it until the heads explode, she already did this while bloodlusted, I do not see why this wouldn't be her first move then...

Fantastic Four has counters for all the jutsus that could make a difference for Team 7. In case of supernova, substitution wouldn't really work, because it's a technique where the ninja substitutes his body for something like a piece of wood and then hides somewhere.Supernova is an AoE that affects all sides, they can substitute if they want, but supernova would still hit them.

The other significant jutsu Team 7 has, Kamui, will just be useless by the moment Sue turns Kakashi blind, meaning they would have no way to avoid the supernova.

Naruto usually create clones in the first moment he battles. And not all jutsu need time, only really powerful ones like Rasenshuriken or summons. So i don't see the brain bubble being effective when she have to deal with thousands of clones, and getting distracted, which is the perfect moment for Kakashi to BFR.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Jutsus need hand seals, Sue's fields are instant, even if Naruto creates shadow clones, Human Torch goes supernova to kill them. Kakashi can't use Kamui on while while Torch is supernova, Kakashi need to see her, the supernova would be just in front of her, making it impossible for Kakashi to see her, he would also be too busy trying to survive the supernova to use Kamui on her.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Jutsus need hand seals, Sue's fields are instant, even if Naruto creates shadow clones, Human Torch goes supernova to kill them. Kakashi can't use Kamui on while while Torch is supernova, Kakashi need to see her, the supernova would be just in front of her, making it impossible for Kakashi to see her, he would also be too busy trying to survive the supernova to use Kamui on her.

Again not all Jutsu need them really, and he use his clone easily although it does need one hand sign, but yeah Supernova is a bit**h. So yeah FF most likely win. But the Human torch got k.o by weaker thing then Biju bomb (A huge mountain buster attack). So it is possible for them t win, just not likely

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zr0c00l said:

Team 7 win handily barring an invisible woman brain bubble. Though shed probably ony get to use that once anyway