Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Hell's Brutes, represented by Cadencev2, vs

No Caption Provided

Quasar, Binary, Doctor Fate (Hector Hall) and Green Phoenix (Jean Grey), represented by Sovereign91001

Scenario: The Return of Estaban, Part Doce

The megalomaniacal Hannibal Roy Bean

No Caption Provided

Codename Estaban has been unleashed, and the Hell's Brutes are looking to obtain his power to once and for all destroy the world.

Green Phoenix and Quasar have been commissioned to stop them...within reason, of course. But their allies, Doctor Fate (Hector Hall) and the grudging Binary, have no such restrictions.

Professor X has tethered Green Phoenix, Quasar, Binary, and Doctor Fate to the land and each other, meaning that if all of them are removed the forces of Marvel will come through and annihilate the Hell's Brutes. Similarly, if a part of one is removed from the battlefield the forces of Marvel will come through as well.

The Hell's Brutes have made the same deal; one of them must be on the field at all times unless they are all dead.

Battleground:

No Caption Provided

Cadencev2's team begins at the base of the Eye of Sauron, Sovereign91001's team at the base of Mt. Doom.

You know the rules.

Team Size: 4 characters if going Han Solo, 2 characters if teaming up with another Viner.

Sources: I don't care, but they have to have a reasonable amount of feats. Not a one shot wonders or featless characters with assumed feats. Can be from fanfiction as long as they fit and the fanfiction is popular. Can have the same character; two users can both have Silver Surfer. If you have to rely on character statements, please make sure those character statements are from a RELIABLE SOURCE and NOT hyperbole. Similarly inside the debate don't discredit feats just for the sake of discrediting them.

Strength: Has to have upper limit (cannot be infinite, Sun Wukong style. Hulk is perfectly fine, because he takes time to get to an increase.)

Speed: Has to be slower than teleportation in combat speed and less than attosecond in reaction speed, and cannot give the user any additional abilities due to speed. Excessive Speedblitzing is also not allowed. No Flashes, they lead to flamewars of infinite IMPs in a picosecond.

Gen. Durability: There are three kinds of attacks as far as I'm concerned, those that damage the physical body or P, those that damage the mind/soul or T, and those of magical/mystical origin or M. Your character has to be susceptible to at least 2/3 of P, T, or M. If any of these do not exist in the universe your character is from, they only have to be susceptible to at least 1/2 or 1/1.

P durability: Cannot exceed multiple supernovae in durability if they are susceptible to it, if not must follow Gen rule

T durability: Cannot exceed multi-solar-system-controlling durability if they are susceptible to it, if not must follow Gen rul

M durability: Cannot exceed Skyfather-level magic durability if they are susceptible to it, if not must follow Gen rule

Gen. Attacks: No OHKO attacks; for example you cannot use a T attack on a character whose universe does not contain T, so on and so forth. However you could use an M attack on Superman. Your character cannot possess more than 2/3 of these types of attacks; if one does not exist in your character's universe you can have the other 2 types of attacks

P attacks: Cannot exceed the output of a supernova in power. Exercise your best judgment here.

T attacks: Must be less than solar-system-controlling.

M attacks: Must be less than the power of Odin.

No reality/time warping...of any kind! Not even a Cosmic Ring!

Duplicates are allowed, but not on the same team.

No omni-anythings.

Assorted Abilities: Please, just don't be OP. If you sneak in a char that can do something like speedstealing, etc, I will have to ban that character and decrease your team size. Anyone with technopathy cannot use it, etc.

No excessive amounts of Lantern Crops crap. I seriously do not want to see a debate on whether or not Hulk is angry or just misunderstood, I just don't.

NO MORALS! NO CHARACTER! NOTHING!!! But if 'no morals' would put your character over the top, your character has morals. :(

Rule of Thumb #1: Make sure half of your team can beat the other half.

Rule of Thumb #2: No characters over the power level of say Odin, Galactus, etc.

Prep Limitations:

-Cannot bring in items already owned

-Must be realistic; i.e. Hank Pym could not create Ultron in an hour

-Cannot create infinite anythings

-Cannot exceed the limits already in place

-Cannot be used to increase the powers of your team (i.e. taking Amazo and copying the powers of a ton of scrubs)

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@cadencev2: can you make me one of those?

my team:

Team Omega Effect

Goku SSJ3

Kyle rayner

Silver surfur

Thanos

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By NighThunder

@cadencev2: tanky tanky mr.cadence And i like the new name..its like tottaly cosmic

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

o_o

Alright, I'm going to follow your methods and by tomorrow every team will have a banner.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Sovereign91001
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@cadencev2:

o_o

Alright, I'm going to follow your methods and by tomorrow every team will have a banner.

Let me know, I can help make some.

@sovereign91001 said:

@cadencev2 Thank you for that. Would you like to begin?

No probs.

To begin, a little info.

Spawn Metamorphosis

The main Spawn, with a dead body made of Necroplasma. Metamorphosis is when Spawn went from Hellspawn to super bad@$$ transformation. His suit evolved, his powers became more developed, and he gain a Amp from the green world in Empathy, connection to nature, and control over nature. All his powers require Necroplasma to use except his Suits own abilities and Green World powers. He also can refill his Necro with the evil presence of a place or person.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

List of what makes Spawn, well, Spawn. The K-7 Suit, Necroplasma, and Simmons own track record as the baddest mofo in the Valley of Death!

Spawn Reborn

Spawn Reborn is the main Spawn when he was given a living body.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The difference is Spawn Reborn is more fragile in he cannot take too much damage without repairing it in fear of dying when he reverts human.

No Caption Provided

In this match, it does not matter. He has no reason to hit human form here. As long as he stays as Spawn he is fine.

World Breaker

World Breaker Hulk is self explanatory. This Hulk is raging out so bad he can break planets.

War Hulk

War Hulk is also alot like World Breaker. He is the first Gravage Hulk appearance. Basically after the Onsluaght battle, Hulk was connected to the other Universe that was made. His power is in Meltdown Overload form.

No Caption Provided

Think Burning Godzilla. He is overloading with Gamma power from his connection of the other Universe.

No Caption Provided

He emits a Gamma Field that that can burn craters into the earth or act as a force field. Also it gives him strenght of a near World Breaker Hulk in a calm state. He is just Swollen with power.

Add to this War Hulk has Celestial armor and Sword! Increasing his Durability to the point Juggernaut cannot harm him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Apocalypse removes the the shrapnel in Hulks brain that resulted from a Grenade to the face as Banner. With the shrpnel gone, Hulk sanity and control over his power return a bit. Now with the Gamma Field, Poer amp of another Universe, and Celestial Armor/Weapons we have War Hulk.

War Hulk also has no morals and was complete Bloodthirsty.

Alright, now that is out of the way.

First thing War Hulk will throw Saurons castle at your team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Much like how he threw this Pyramid.

Then with that distraction Spawns will teleport the whole team right on top of yours.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The First Scan shows how his Teleport works. It breaks you down to Molecules and moves you at the Speed of Light to a destination.

Second Scan shows him teleporting others.

My plan is simple. As soon as we arrive,both Spawns will Cast Illusions.

No Caption Provided

These Magical Illusions that take form of your fears and enemies will be provide the momentary cover needed to attack you team.

From there is is Hulks breaking your team in half with their strength and power and Spawn using there own insane power amping stats and suit to destroy whats left.

The real key to victory for my team is my team has no morals on killing and have killed. Yours does.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

No morals for either teams!

Except for Green Phoenix I guess since Green Phoenix w/o morals is just Dark Phoenix right?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Except for Green Phoenix I guess since Green Phoenix w/o morals is just Dark Phoenix right?

Umm... yeah. its Morals that makes here Green Phoenix and limit her powers. Same with Allan Scott, he needs morals otherwise he is Universal Threat Starheart.

Also Quasar has Absorb the Universe once with his Quantam Bands with no morals.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@cadencev2:

Umm... yeah. its Morals that makes here Green Phoenix and limit her powers. Same with Allan Scott, he needs morals otherwise he is Universal Threat Starheart.

Also Quasar has Absorb the Universe once with his Quantam Bands with no morals.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

okay, only Doctor Fate has morals off

@thedarklordpandamonium: So what's the status on BFR?

What's the name of this scenario?

The Return of Estaban, Part Doce?

You can only remove 3 by BFR; if anyone is BFR'd there has to be one person left alive.

So say you BFR'd everyone but WBH.

You'd have to leave WBH alive until at least say War Hulk came back.

Then you'd have to kill WBH, let Spawn Metamorphosis come back, kill War Hulk, let Spawn Hell King come back, and kill both of them.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can only remove 3 by BFR; if anyone is BFR'd there has to be one person left alive.

So say you BFR'd everyone but WBH.

You'd have to leave WBH alive until at least say War Hulk came back.

Then you'd have to kill WBH, let Spawn Metamorphosis come back, kill War Hulk, let Spawn Hell King come back, and kill both of them.

Oh cool. I did not know we could BFR. In that case I would have Spawn Reborn Teleport at Light Speed to BFR Quasar and Green Phoenix to 8th Sphere of Hell.

Spawn Metamorphis will kill Fate with a simple Teleport Dismemberment.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fate is dead.

Then that leaves Hulks and Spawn vs Binary.

Meanwhile in Hell Spawn Reborn will make sure the rest of the team dies by unleashing his Legion of 6000 Hellspawn that he carries within him. this will outnumber Soverigns Team 6000 to 2.

No Caption Provided

Game.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: You never listed that in Da Rules.......

That's b/c each scenario has different rules on victory conditions.

In 'The Return of Estaban, Part Doce' your team (the Hell's Brutes) is attempting to revive

No Caption Provided

Hannibal Roy Bean, codename Estaban.

They've succeeded in tethering his mental spirit to them and the land, so at least one of them have to be there at all times or Hannibal himself will return (which spells doom for all).

Similarly, Professor X has tethered the Green Phoenix to the rest of sov's team and the land, so at least one of them have to be there at all times...period.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

@thedarklordpandamonium: Where is the scenario listed at again?

Also why can I not Tele Dismember his entire team one guy at a time and leave Green Phoenix left? I fit the scenario then right?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

oh sh*t i didn't put the scenarios in the OP

MOTHERF-

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

So what if I teledismember his guys one at a time leaving Jean left?

No teledismember of any kind! Only tele-BFR.

Bad form!

Fine. I will use the light Speed teleportation on Fate with Hypersonic Chains that wrap around his neck and chain saw it off.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn still killing Fate with dismemberment in a micro second.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sovereign91001

@thedarklordpandamonium Okay cool.

@cadencev2 Alright let's get to it. So you're coming for Fate well while Fate isn't known for his reaction speeds he is capable of forming shields against energy blasts in the middle of combat so generating a shield and or teleporting shouldn't be beyond his purview.

No Caption Provided

If he can't react to the teleport he should be able to shield or counter the chains.

Quasar should be able to react to the teleport itself, the quantam bands give him micro-second reactions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Quasar would drain Spawn of his power source at lightspeed. And either he or Jean can drain him of his life force.

That should leave you with one Spawn and The double Hulks.

Binary can manipulate and absorb energy in vast quantites and on a huge scale (more than even Quasar) so she'll quickly drain the Hulks of their gamma energy reverting them to Banner's and then incinerate them, she's far to fast for either of them to catch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While this is going on Hall should be able to overpower the other Spawn with his magic; although weaker then Kent Nelson he has overpowered and shackled Nabu's power and overpowered Mordru twice. In addition he can access the spirits of all the previous Doctor Fate's because of the Amulet.

If you're going with the original plan of the building toss, nearly anyone in my team should be able to deflect, destroy, avoid, etc. the building. As for the illusions, Jean, Quasar and Fate are all protected from mental manipulation. You'd probably get Binary but Jean or Fate could snap her out of it fairly easily.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001:

You get a second of prep, you scrub, that's the minimum amount.

What do you think this is, amateur hour?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@sovereign91001:

@cadencev2 Alright let's get to it. So you're coming for Fate well while Fate isn't known for his reaction speeds he is capable of forming shields against energy blasts in the middle of combat so generating a shield and or teleporting shouldn't be beyond his purview.

If he can't react to the teleport he should be able to shield or counter the chains.

I cant see him really reacting to Spawn here. He also in those scans tanks a attack first then threw his shields on. He cannot afford to tank a attack from spawn at all.

Quasar should be able to react to the teleport itself, the quantam bands give him micro-second reactions.

Quasar would drain Spawn of his power source at lightspeed. And either he or Jean can drain him of his life force.

I doubt this as well. Nothing you showed to me shows Light Speed in Combat Speed. Travel Speed=/= Combat Speed.

Spawn has Combat Speed of near light speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His suit reacts and moves faster than Lasers.

No Caption Provided

His cape can also Slice and dice like it did Redeemers hand here.

Heck Spawn can teleport your team to hell with a thought.

No Caption Provided

Here Spawn teleports the bullets out of Twitches gun. He can do the same as soon the match starts.

Or Spawn can drop a Black Hole to Hell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Right on top of your team.

Also any scans of Quasar draining Reality Warping Magics? I do not see a universal energy draining energy that does not exist in the Universe as people know it.

That should leave you with one Spawn and The double Hulks.

Not at all. However Fate is still dead it seems since the scans you showed are unable to react to a regular magic attack much less the Light Speed one I throwing at ya.

You still have illusions flying around and a giant castle flying towards you as distractions.

Binary can manipulate and absorb energy in vast quantites and on a huge scale (more than even Quasar) so she'll quickly drain the Hulks of their gamma energy reverting them to Banner's and then incinerate them, she's far to fast for either of them to catch.

I going have to say wrong here as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is War Hulk with that Universe Meltdown problem. He makes his own energy and has all the energy from another Universe. If these Gamma draining devices failed, why would Binary succeed? Can she drain a whole Universe?

Did not think so. One of the reasons I picked War Hulk :)

World Breaker is in the same boat, he is making Gamma Energy at that point.

While this is going on Hall should be able to overpower the other Spawn with his magic; although weaker then Kent Nelson he has overpowered and shackled Nabu's power and overpowered Mordru twice. In addition he can access the spirits of all the previous Doctor Fate's because of the Amulet.

Spawn has beaten Hell Kings who have the power to create Worlds.Hell Kings who have unlimited Reality Warping Necroplasma.

Spawn has also beaten Urizen who is the equal of God and Satan.

Also Spawn has so many ways to kill Fate. Just to pick one, how about turning Hall's blood into Poison?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also does Fate's that forcefield have any feats vs Intangibility?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn goes Intangible to by pass the Forcefield.

If you're going with the original plan of the building toss, nearly anyone in my team should be able to deflect, destroy, avoid, etc. the building. As for the illusions, Jean, Quasar and Fate are all protected from mental manipulation. You'd probably get Binary but Jean or Fate could snap her out of it fairly easily.

The Illusions are magical. Not Telepathy. They will be as hard to snap out of as Hologram Illusions are. Its all use as a distraction so the Hulks can kill your team. War with his Celestial Tech Sword and war Hulk with world Breaker strength. Both Spawns with their Razor Chains and Capes.

I still see no way of countering Spawns versatile killing magics or depowering Spawn when none of your characters have shown to affect Magic Energy which has always been shown different and superior to Universal Energies. Nor do I see you depowering either Hulk as one has energy of a Universe (War) and the other has its own Gamma making energy (WB).

Nor have you adress a Army of Hell Spawns, 6000 to be exact, that Spawn carries within him.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: sorry for holding you up my computer was fried and I'm getting started up on the new one. I'll have something up tonight.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers