TDLP's Infinite Quest Tournament (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

• 419 results
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Funsiized
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@floopay said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

So I'm assuming my choice of Urza is not allowed :(?

I already asked for him, and no, he's not. I think I still have my Vangard Urza card lying around somewhere.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I still have my Blind Seer card :P

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

No because I don't know much about any of the classic 'Walkers, sorry. If you can give me a concise history, quirks, etc. then alright.

You still need to choose a team. D:

Here is his wiki link lol. He's basically a genius inventor who spent a better part of a millennium fighting a god. He created Karn the Silver Golem and as a classic Planeswalker he is nearly immortal. He was capable of surviving as just a head.

http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Urza

I also have no knowledge of any of the new Planeswalker lol.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#205  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thedarklordpandamonium I'll buy these two:

Big Bad – Choosing only Dragons (tvtropes) grants you one of the Six Paths of Pain from Naruto. (I would like Deva)

Morsmorde – Choosing only characters without morals grants your team Dark Marks and single-use Wands charged with Avada Kedavra.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Dratini1331

@thedarklordpandamonium: Hmmm, then I have to manually select two non-specified perks, yes?

If I'm understanding this correctly, then I'll take:

· Perfect Teamwork – No more pesky language barriers because you like both manga and comic books; no more hatred because you’ve got Captain America and Red Skull on the same team.

· Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better!

Equips, i'll take

(5) Sword of Omens (Zaratul)

(3) 5 Sensu Beans

(1) Illusion Cube – Mysterio, one preset illusion (Kurapika, the Illusion is of a Spider)

(3) 5 Legion Flight Rings

Is this Okay?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By DireDrill

Planeswalker: Tibalt

Lucky Number: 42

1) Mystique

2) Sage

3) Pixie

4) Abigail Brand

Item Points Spent: 14

(7->5) Moonstone's Moon Stone - Sage

(7->5) Amulet of Isis - Brand

(4) Soul Sword + Eldritch Armor - Pixie

Perk Points Spent: 4

• (1P) Full Knowledge
  • (3P) 10 Requirement Perks
  • Weapon Ex - Gain Carbonadium Melee Weapon for every team member
  • Absolute Power - Gain a shot of MGH for every team member
  • Syfy is a Stupid Name - Gain 2 Borg Drones
  • Ex-Men - Gain Bastion
  • More Like Professor SuX - Gain Danger and 1 Month Extra Training
  • Girl Power - Girl Items 25% Off
  • One Hand Tied - +1 Character Assist
  • Martial Law - Gain Vibranium Armor
  • Big Bad - Gain Asura Path
  • Invisibility Cloak - Gain Bakyugan for every team member

VALID. BONUS PERK: MANY FINGERS IN MANY PIES. MANUS, FATHER OF THE ABYSS AS AVAILABLE CHARACTER ASSIST ALL ROUNDS.

I went back over the Perk List to see if I qualified for anything more and happened across "Big Bad." Mystique was the Dragon to Magneto, Sage was the Dragon to Shaw, Pixie was the Dragon to Belasco, and Abigail Brand was the Dragon to Ord.

I also saw Invisibility Cloak. Mystique is a shapeshifter so duh. Pixie can teleport and has hallucinatory dust. Abigail Brand was able to sneak through a Skrull Ship without getting caught and she has SHIELD Training. Sage worked in the Hellfire Club undercover for quite awhile.

Hopefully, this is my last revision, but no one is touching my Bonus Perk!!!

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SWEET MOTHER OF MARY. DIREDRILL IS THE PERKMASTER.

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#210  Edited By BataTest

@thedarklordpandamonium:

I took it down to twenty.

Item Points Spent: 20

(1) Ring of Free Movement – Character’s movement cannot be impaired - All

(1) Agatha’s Mask - D&D - All

(3) Many Hued Cloak of Displacement - D&D - All

Perks

Martial Law

One Hand Tied

Meek Inherit Earth

Images of Ikonn

Invisibility Cloak

Psychic Communication Links

Bloodlust

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: @dccomicsrule2011:

Yesyes

@thundergodswrath:

You still need to assign all your items to characters.

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Urk...alright ooww.

@diredrill:

If you manage to get to 11 perks, you get the Bonus Perk 'the 11th finger' which is pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

@sovereign91001 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium I'll buy these two:

Big Bad – Choosing only Dragons (tvtropes) grants you one of the Six Paths of Pain from Naruto. (I would like Deva)

Morsmorde – Choosing only characters without morals grants your team Dark Marks and single-use Wands charged with Avada Kedavra.

No...your team doesn't qualify for either of those.

@dratini1331 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: Hmmm, then I have to manually select two non-specified perks, yes?

If I'm understanding this correctly, then I'll take:

· Perfect Teamwork – No more pesky language barriers because you like both manga and comic books; no more hatred because you’ve got Captain America and Red Skull on the same team.

· Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better!

Equips, i'll take

(5) Sword of Omens (Zaratul)

(3) 5 Sensu Beans

(1) Illusion Cube – Mysterio, one preset illusion (Kurapika, the Illusion is of a Spider)

(3) 5 Legion Flight Rings

Is this Okay?

Indeed it is -welcome Dratini.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batatest:

The first five are 3 PP, the last 2 are 2 PP. You're one over.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By DireDrill

@thedarklordpandamonium: I have 10 perks with Requirements and 1 Bought Perk, does this not equal 11 Perks? I have looked through the list again and I can't find anymore.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does the 11th Finger Perk do?

Also I hope this doesn't end with Diredrill sweeping through everyone due to his massive perk-load XD

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: You have to keep in mind that it took a lot of thinking to come up with the team and I was highly limited by who I could choose.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I know, only joking around :)

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: I have 10 perks with Requirements and 1 Bought Perk, does this not equal 11 Perks? I have looked through the list again and I can't find anymore.

Assorted perks have been added (mandatory perks don't count towards your thingummy)

But yes you are correct; the '11th finger' refers to the last Bought perk needed to make 4 PP.

Congratulations, I didn't expect anyone to get this.

Bonus Perk-

The 11th Finger

No Caption Provided

Team Member Added:

Aurorus Ignis - First of the Fallen

(I'll PM you with feats)

@jokergeist@funsiized@floopay@dratini1331@cadencev2@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@batnorris@betatesthighlander1@dccomicsrule2011@sovereign91001@thundergodswrath@esquire@batatest@omgomgwtfwtf@sync1@juiceboks:

3 Mandatory Perks have been added that are for purposes of round-making. All you need to do is tell me whether your team is composed of all humans, all non-humans, or a mix.

@thetruebarryallen said:

What does the 11th Finger Perk do?

Also I hope this doesn't end with Diredrill sweeping through everyone due to his massive perk-load XD

You just found out.

(Diredrill already looks poised to win, but just you wait...Memoriam has brought down millions of generations of Earth Mothers and Avatars. It will bring him down as well. This tournament is not called the 'Infinite Quest' without good reason.)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By DireDrill
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Lol, what's wrong with the Kazekage bruh? :/

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Jokergeist

@thedarklordpandamonium This tournament just gets more complicated and complicated xD

My Revised Team

• Dr. Eggman
  • Dr. Wily
  • Brainiac
  • Nicolai Technus
  • Albert Wesker - Progenitor virus, Beretta 92F Custom 'Samurai Edge'

Take out the Battle Computer. I will instead be buying 3 orders of (4) 3 Life Model Decoys.

All 9 L.M.O.s are in the identity of Metal Sonic.

Mandatory Perk: Brainiac is an alien, and Technus is a ghost. MIX

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: A Quarter God, a Computer Program, an elf, and a Genetically modified Superhuman.

Nope. none human.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you all for your prompt responses!

We need a few more people, so invite anyone you think might be interested!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@thedarklordpandamonium: Took me a while to think of a team. But I have one!

My Planeswalker is Serra. My lucky number is 90.

My team consist of the following individuals:

Teresa of the Faint Smile (Claymore) - Sword and Armor

Scarlet Witch (X-Men: Evolution) - Standard outfit

Typhoid Mary (Marvel) - Two Swords

Human Kerrigan (Starcraft) - Hostile Environmental Suit, Psi-Blade, Combat Knife, C-20A rifle (assault rifle attachment, sniper attachment, and grenade launcher attachment), and 1 of each (EMP Grenade, Flash Grenade, Hellfire Grenade, Irradiate Grenade, Lockdown Grenade, Sticky Grenade).

My equipment will be the following (13):

(3) The Witchblade - Teresa

(2) Adamantium Ammunition – One Character gets unlimited Adamantium ammunition for whatever weapons they have. - Kerrigan

(3) Staff of One - Scarlet Witch

(5) Amulet of Isis - Typhoid Mary

My perks are the following (4):

Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better!

Absolute Power – Choosing only genetically empowered people earns you 5 shots of MGH that will double the effectiveness of your powers (but they have to stay under the limits).

Big Bad – Choosing only Dragons (tvtropes) grants you one of the Six Paths of Pain from Naruto.

Images of Ikonn – Choosing only characters who have been willing to die for their cause grants each member of your team an Eldunari from Eragon.

Every Color of the Rainbow – Choosing characters from different branches of fiction (anime, manga, comic books, books, movies, tv shows, cartoons, and poetry/myth/legend are the categories here) grants you Perfect Teamwork and Psychic Communication Links. You team will work as though they have worked together for years, and like a well-oiled machine.

One Hand Tied – Choosing only 4 members for your team grants you 1 extra Character Assist per round.

Girl Power - Choosing only female characters earns you 25% off all female owned items, rounding applies. (EX: 1.5 = 2, 1.2 = 1)

I Am The Law – Choosing only Anti-Heroes/Anti-Villains earns you Complete Morals Off.

Syfy is a Stupid Name – Choosing all science fiction characters earns you either 2 Xenomorphs, 2 T-800s, or 2 Borg Drones.

Inhuman - Choosing an all non-human team grants your Memorian status (affects the tournament) MANDATORY IF APPLICABLE, FREE

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Teresa is not a dragon or an anti hero. Scarlet Witch and Teresa do not meet my standards for sci fi and you must assign your equips.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@thedarklordpandamonium:

How is Teresa not an anti-hero? She is good, but doesn't really give two cents about killing/hurting people she deems disgusting enough in her eyes. She is also a dragon because she was an Organization warrior. Also Scarlet Witch comes from the X-Men Evolution Cartoon Series, which falls under Sci-Fi (flying robots, mutant powers, alternate Earth). She doesn't use magic in the animated tv show. Claymore is considered sci-fi fantasy since it includes aspects of the medieval, but also sci-fi due to the monsters, special powers, no magic, etc.

http://claymorenew.wikia.com/wiki/Literary_origins

Also since we are discussing perks. I would like to challenge Diredrill's perks. Some of them are not even close, yet you allowed him to keep them.

For one, Weapon Ex should not apply to his team at all. None of them (aside Mystique) are even remotely related to Wolverine. Given that Wolverine has had an encounter with nearly everyone in the Marvel Universe, I would say it is a massive stretch for him to be allowed that perk. Wolverine also knows Dracula, but no one is going to argue that Dracula should be included as part of the criteria.

More like Professor SuX should not be allowed either. Sage is not a X-Men villain. She was actually a double agent for Xavier and spied on the Hellfire Club for him. Pixie is not a villain either.

Now to move on to the Ex-Men perk. That perks stimulates that people had to be a member of the X-Men. Abigail Brand was never a member of the X-Men.

Invisibility Cloak? LOL should also be void, given that Pixie is not stealthy at all. She is a fairy that has glittery wings and throws hallucinogenic powder on her enemies. She also teleports by reciting a spell. There is nothing stealthy about her.

Dragons (tvtrope) is also a stretch, given that Mystique was a never a dragon for Magneto (unless you're talking about the animated series) and Pixie was never a dragon for Belasco. Abigail Brand was also not a dragon for Ord.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Esquire
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium I think I finally got it down.

· Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better! (Paid 1 Point)

· Letters to Hogwarts – Your team gains magic from the HP universe. This allows you to use the Elder Wand or a Wand, and also boosts your naked durability to the limit. Your team is also immune to fall damage or any other ‘accidental’ deaths. A flick from an ally is equivalent to a small caliber bullet from a gun. (Paid 1 point)

Earned Perks

· Images of Ikonn – Choosing only characters who have been willing to die for their cause grants each member of your team an Eldunari from Eragon.

· Japan is Weird – Choosing all anime/manga characters earns you 1 year of training with your items.

· One Hand Tied – Choosing only 4 members for your team grants you 1 extra Character Assist per round.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Mine is mixed, sorry for the late response, I was tired so I went to sleep early last night =(

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Weapon X:

• It says in the Perk itself that most Marvel teams will qualify.
  • Mystique has a long history with Wolverine having known him for like nearly a century or so.
  • Pixie and Sage were both X-men when he was an X-man.
  • Abigail Brand spent a good amount of time with him on Breakworld.

More Like Professor SuX:

• Sage as Diana Fox was killed alternate reality Cyclops and Beast because she was crazy. Alternate Reality Beast and Cyclops were X-men.
  • Pixie was magically mind controlled by Witchfire(Not Belasco) to attack the X-men. She directly opposed them.

Ex-Men:

• Abigail Brand was surely a member of the X-men during the Breakworld Arc. The only requirements for being an X-man are fighting with the X-men and being a Mutant a requirement she fulfills. Cyclops, upon founding Utopia, effectively made every allied mutant an X-man.

Invisibility Cloak? LoL:

• Pixie could be in the room sitting on your lap and you would not know it.

Big Bad:

• Mystique has been the Dragon for a number of people, Sinister, Professor X, Norman Osborn, and a bunch of others. Her being a Dragon is pretty much her character when she is not being the Starscream.
  • Pixie was deemed Witchfire's (Not Belasco, I got confused on names) apprentice.
  • Abigail Brand was providing all of the resources for Ord's plans on Earth. Dragons typically turn on their leaders.

Scarlet Witch likely qualifies as a Science Fiction character even mainstream 616 was married to an Android who was created by an evil Artificial Intelligence who was in turn created by a crazy scientist you don't get anymore scifi than that. I can't comment on Teresa as I don't know anything about the Claymore-verse but it looks like it is not a science fiction property. Can you show us some technology or science that they use that is beyond our own?

I created about half of the perks with an eye towards applying them tenuously but this is TDLP's tourney not mine. If TDLP's knowledge of the Claymore-verse is telling him that you don't qualify then you should provide more evidence and then let him reconsider.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does there happen to be a spot left for this?

If so can I reserve blink itachi Uchiha robin from the teen titans cartoon and link from the legend of zelda?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

Yeah!

@omgomgwtfwtf@diredrill:

Alright, you two resolve your argument about Diredrill's perks and get back to me, 'kay?

To, you OOWW-

1) Bullcrap. Teresa became practically a mother to Clare.

2) 'she's a dragon because she was an organization warrior' what? You do understand what a Dragon is, right? Emperor Palpatine is the Big Bad, and Darth Vader is the Dragon.

@sovereign91001:

You've got it! (=

@esquire:

That's going to get confusing reaaaal quick, but aight.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

oh sorry. I thought you just spend all your points and then It stays with you in the tourney. i'll fix that. and what gear does otto have that can be bought?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Dratini1331

@thedarklordpandamonium: Out of curiosity, how close was I to achieving Esoteric? I assumed you knew about Starcraft and History's strongest desciple, but wasn't sure about whether you would know HunterxHunter (A surprising number of people don't it despite it being so popular O.o) and Akame Ga Kiru. I'm just curious =)

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@thedarklordpandamonium: Eh Lokking over the rules I just relized something..... "Any two people must be able to beat any two people" My team violates that rule, Tsuna and Moka would run a train on Tsukune and Kora. I may have to revise my team.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Dratini1331

@dccomicsrule2011: Lets face it, it's because you picked tsukune, should've picked someone less needy tsk tsk =P Also, What's been going on with that series lately? I stopped reading except occasionally when it pops up on the update bar, the last thing I saw was like Akua threatening to murder everyone and such with Alucard in the Background. Also, are you using Moka + the Proxy Identity or the one more recently that's just the vamp? (for clarification)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Cool beans heres all the other assorted info youll need

My team

Link:

Gear-

Four Sword, Master Sword, Hylian Shield Golden Gauntlets, Pegasus Boots, Double Hook Shot, FIre Shield Earrings, Goddess Bow, Fire Ice Light and Bomb Arrows

No Caption Provided

Blink:

Gear-

Quiver of Bolts

No Caption Provided

Robin: (This is the teen titans cartoon version i just liked this picture)

Gear-

Bo Staff, Utility Belt(And all the goodies therein), Red X Costume

No Caption Provided

Itachi Uchiha:

Gear-

Shurikens, Throwing Knives, paper bombs, smoke pellets

No Caption Provided

Perks:

· One Hand Tied – Choosing only 4 members for your team grants you 1 extra Character Assist per round. (Four Characters Obviously)

· Every Color of the Rainbow – Choosing characters from different branches of fiction (anime, manga, comic books, books, movies, tv shows, cartoons, and poetry/myth/legend are the categories here) grants you Perfect Teamwork and Psychic Communication Links. You team will work as though they have worked together for years, and like a well-oiled machine. (Comic, Anime/Manga, Video Game, TV Series)

· Invisibility Cloak? LOL – Choosing only characters with significant stealth abilities grants your whole team Byakugan from Naruto. (Everyone here has significant stealth abilities)

· Meek Inherit Earth – Choosing only heroes earns you 1 hour in a library with info on the opposing team(essentially, you don’t know all their deepest secrets, but you do know as much about them as you would if you’d just wikipedia’d them). (Most of my team is obviously a good guy. Itachi was never evil and always had Sasukes best interests at heart)

· Martial Law – Choosing only hand to hand fighters earns your team Vibranium armor that does not inhibit combat. (Every Member of my team is a very accomplished H2H fighter and i challenge anyone to take me to task on that one)

. Refugee - Choosing a mixed human/non-human team grants you Refugee status (affects the tournament) MANDATORY IF APPLICABLE, FREE (Link Is not a human)

Bloodlust - Whoever made morals CLEARLY meant for them to be turned off. No character, nothing.

So a full run down my team all has

Vibranium armor

Byakugon

TP links

Perfect team work

Knowledge on the opposition

Bloodlust

4 requirement perks = 3 points + 1 purchased perk = 4 points total

An extra character assist per round

Purchasable:(15) SoK's Gun w/one shot (Leaves 25 for later) Blink can have this

Planes Walker: (You should say what on earth this is) Liliana

Luck Number: 1

Finally no matter how you dice my team up they can beat each other. All are around the same level and i could make an arguments for any of them

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf

To, you OOWW-

1) Bullcrap. Teresa became practically a mother to Clare.

2) 'she's a dragon because she was an organization warrior' what? You do understand what a Dragon is, right? Emperor Palpatine is the Big Bad, and Darth Vader is the Dragon.

1) Teresa up and killed dozens of humans because she was pissed off. Clearly a hero wouldn't do such a thing. She was known to be a very cruel warrior before her meeting with Clare.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) Here is what I got from the definition from tvtrope.

"The Dragon is the Big Bad's top enforcer. Some Dragons are ferocious fighters who leave the heavy thinking to the boss."

Teresa was the No. 1 ranking warrior for the Organization, hence she was their top enforcer. The warriors follow the will of the Organization. They do what they want. The Organization is evil.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Dratini1331

@sherlock: What's Link's Stealth ability? I haven't played all the games (I've played a decent amount, just not all of them), so excuse me for asking =(

Edit: Unfortunately, funsiized took Liliana =( Planeswalkers are powerful Multiverse traveling mages. They're the primary characters of the card game Magic: The Gathering, and basically do what he's explained in the "Lore" Section. In this tournament, they identify your team and allow repeat characters. They also may add a special bonus, depending on what TLDP wants to do.

If you want info on any specific walker, fell free to ask ^_^

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: @thedarklordpandamonium

Scarlet Witch likely qualifies as a Science Fiction character even mainstream 616 was married to an Android who was created by an evil Artificial Intelligence who was in turn created by a crazy scientist you don't get anymore scifi than that. I can't comment on Teresa as I don't know anything about the Claymore-verse but it looks like it is not a science fiction property. Can you show us some technology or science that they use that is beyond our own?

Teresa comes from a medieval world, but we learn later on in the manga that this is not entirely the case. The place where the entirety of the story takes place is actually an island experimentation where the Organization is actually testing their genetic abilities on the inhabitants in order to create suitable super soldiers for their war back on the mainland.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dratini1331 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Lets face it, it's because you picked tsukune, should've picked someone less needy tsk tsk =P Also, What's been going on with that series lately? I stopped reading except occasionally when it pops up on the update bar, the last thing I saw was like Akua threatening to murder everyone and such with Alucard in the Background. Also, are you using Moka + the Proxy Identity or the one more recently that's just the vamp? (for clarification)

Actually I don't know,current Tsukune is arguably on Moka's level looking at his feats, he has been handling business like a boss:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Nice to see he does something useful for a change XD I remember him beating the ex-school guy (What's his face, Mozilla or something? =P) Also, I didn't catch what Moka you had, since it makes a marginal difference if you don't Tsukune.