TDLP's Infinite Quest Tournament (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have no idea what a planeswalker is, and I have no idea what any of this lore is, but from the looks of it that's just for show and in the end it comes down to debating skill. I assume I'm allowed to pick comic book characters?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better!

Perfect Teamwork – No more pesky language barriers because you like both manga and comic books; no more hatred because you’ve got Captain America and Red Skull on the same team.

By the Gods! – Choosing only characters involved with religion (even as little as Mr. T, who just happens to be atheist) grants you the ability to deal damage to all characters as though they don’t have regeneration.

Morsmorde – Choosing only characters without morals grants your team Dark Marks and single-use Wands charged with Avada Kedavra.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Planeswalker: Either Urza (Classic Vangard version, before they even had Planeswalkers :P, or Kharn, Silver Golem)

Lucky Number: 4

Team:

• Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7 Composite) - Fushion Sword, Fenrir, Ribbon, Advent Children Uniform. Materia: Lightning, Fire, Haste, Shield, Restore, Heal, and Bahamut.
  • Inuyasha (Inuyasha Manga) - Tessaiga, Robe of the Fire-Rate, and Saya
  • Pharaun Mizzrym (War of the Spider Queen) - Mages Robes, Silver Ring, Pouch of Holding, Wands of Lightning, Spell Components (please don't make me read through 6 books of material to list 100+ spell components, they're all kept in his mages robes).
  • The Creeper (DC) - Standard Mane, Creeper Costume

Team Qualifications

• Image of Ikonn - Willing to die for their cause - All of my characters have died for their cause at some point (though I suppose Inuyasha was technically just sealed to a tree for 50 years and never actually "died", just permanently suspended in a state where his heart didn't beat and he didn't breath/dream....).
  • Every Color of the Rainbow - Each character from different media - None of my characters cross any sort of media with one another.
  • One Hand Tied - 4 Person team

Do we get all of the ones we qualify for, or do we only get 1 bonus?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Perks:

Full Knowledge

Takebacksies

The Goddamned Batman

Feel free to pick a planeswalker for me, not like I care lol

Edit: Oga and Staz each get 5 Sensu Beans. Staz gets horse, dog, and snake talismans. Amon gets rabbit talisman and omnitrix.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#107  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@thedarklordpandamonium: Okay I'm ready, here are the characters I'm using:

Tsuna ( Reborn!,Varia arc)

Tsukune ( Rosario+Vampire)

Moka (Rosario+Vampire)

Kora (Legend Of Kora)

(I will pick the rest of the stuff later.)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: hey, could I hypothetically use the narrator character from Manowar's music as one of my team members?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Tibalt and Lucky Number 42.

As for team members, I'll take:

• Mystique
  • Sage
  • Pixie
  • Abigail Brand

This qualifies me for the following perks:

• Full Knowledge
  • Weapon Ex - Gain Carbonadium Melee Weapon for every team member
  • Absolute Power - Gain a shot of MGH for every team member
  • Syfy is a Stupid Name - Gain 2 Borg Drones
  • Ex-Men - Gain Bastion
  • More Like Professor SuX - Gain Danger and 1 Month Extra Training
  • Girl Power - Girl Items 25% Off
  • One Hand Tied - +1 Character Assist

First Round Items:

Soul Sword and Armor - Pixie (4 Points)

Moonstone X2 - Sage (10 Points)

The "Must be able to defeat any two" rule effectively makes quadruples the price of every mid-high tier item. For instance, let's say that someone chooses a mid tier item like Iron Man Armor. Unless you were arming Bob, Agent of Hydra with it, every member of your team would need to be armed with something of roughly equal cost in order to meet that rule.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: On second thought, I'll assign the Battle Computer to Dr. Gero

Dr. Gero violates the limits, as he has laid waste to cities with one attack.

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: hey, could I hypothetically use the narrator character from Manowar's music as one of my team members?

uhhhhh

what

Read 'sources'.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: Perks:

Full Knowledge

Takebacksies

The Goddamned Batman

Feel free to pick a planeswalker for me, not like I care lol

Edit: Oga and Staz each get 5 Sensu Beans. Staz gets horse, dog, and snake talismans. Amon gets rabbit talisman and omnitrix.

That's only three Perk Points! Also, you cannot split up the distribution of Talismans.

@thedarklordpandamonium: I would like to join if there is still space left?

There can be anywhere from 16 to 32 people for this tournament. (=

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: Okay I'm ready, here are the characters I'm using:

Tsuna ( Reborn!,Varia arc)

Tsukune ( Rosario+Vampire)

Moka (Rosario+Vampire)

Kora (Legend Of Kora)

(I will pick the rest of the stuff later.)

Noted!

@cadencev2 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Perfect Teamwork – No more pesky language barriers because you like both manga and comic books; no more hatred because you’ve got Captain America and Red Skull on the same team.

By the Gods! – Choosing only characters involved with religion (even as little as Mr. T, who just happens to be atheist) grants you the ability to deal damage to all characters as though they don’t have regeneration.

Morsmorde – Choosing only characters without morals grants your team Dark Marks and single-use Wands charged with Avada Kedavra.

Noted.

@floopay said:

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Planeswalker: Either Urza (Classic Vangard version, before they even had Planeswalkers :P, or Kharn, Silver Golem)

Lucky Number: 4

Team:

• Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7 Composite) - Fushion Sword, Fenrir, Ribbon, Advent Children Uniform. Materia: Lightning, Fire, Haste, Shield, Restore, Heal, and Bahamut.
  • Inuyasha (Inuyasha Manga) - Tessaiga, Robe of the Fire-Rate, and Saya
  • Pharaun Mizzrym (War of the Spider Queen) - Mages Robes, Silver Ring, Pouch of Holding, Wands of Lightning, Spell Components (please don't make me read through 6 books of material to list 100+ spell components, they're all kept in his mages robes).
  • The Creeper (DC) - Standard Mane, Creeper Costume

Team Qualifications

• Image of Ikonn - Willing to die for their cause - All of my characters have died for their cause at some point (though I suppose Inuyasha was technically just sealed to a tree for 50 years and never actually "died", just permanently suspended in a state where his heart didn't beat and he didn't breath/dream....).
  • Every Color of the Rainbow - Each character from different media - None of my characters cross any sort of media with one another.
  • One Hand Tied - 4 Person team

Do we get all of the ones we qualify for, or do we only get 1 bonus?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You misunderstand.

None of your characters may possess items that can be bought.

Also, as I have said:

Basically:

1 required perk - 1

2 required perks - 2

3 required perks - 2

4+ required perks - 3

Where a 'required perk' is a perk you have to fulfill a requirement for, whereas there are a dozen or so straight-up perks.

Also, that's only 2 PP. You have 2 left.

@thetruebarryallen said:

I have no idea what a planeswalker is, and I have no idea what any of this lore is, but from the looks of it that's just for show and in the end it comes down to debating skill. I assume I'm allowed to pick comic book characters?

But of course.

@dratini1331 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium I'm having a hard time picking items, but here's the team so far, sorry for the delay.

@dratini1331 said:

Team:

Akisame Koetsuji (HSDK)

Kurapika (HxH)

Hisoka(HxH)

Zeratul (SC)

Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kiru!)

Perks:

• Invisibility Cloak? LOL
  • Every Color of the Rainbow
  • Martial Law

PS- Are you sure you don't want to grant me access to any on color MTG spells for Bolas, not broken in my favor at all or anything... Please? ;)

Your team does not fulfill the requirements for 'Every Color of the Rainbow' as you have two characters from Hunter x Hunter. They must all be different.

You also have only taken up 2 PP, as 3 of the requirement perks are only 2 PP.

@cadencev2 said:

Invalid. Violates 'any 2 characters must be able to be beaten by the rest of the team'. Spawn and Roland could not be defeated by Randal and Liara.

What does this mean exactly? As I am confused. I know for a fact Roland and Flagg by themselves can beat Spawn. Roland could be beaten by Flagg easy, however Flagg needed Roland alive to access the Dark Tower. Also Roland had protection from the multiversal Psychic Beams and Ka (Gods Will) which are major plot devices of situation Roland should never had survived.

So I am not sure.....

This refers to the requirement for your teams above the Items section; any 2 members of your team must be beatable by the rest of your team. If I were to pit Spawn and Roland against Randal Flagg and Liara, Roland would kill Flagg and then Spawn and Roland would beat Liara.

@esquire:

I believe the Perks section has now answered your questions.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium If I were to pick someone like say..Nico Robin..how many times would she be able to duplicate her limbs? They wouldn't count towards the size limit of the teams since they're not technically full duplicates.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Pokergeist

@thedarklordpandamonium: Roland cannot beat Flagg, ever, in fact Flagg beaten Roland on 3 occasions. It was the Crimson Kings son Mordred who beat Flagg and that had nothing to do with Roland who still never knew if Flagg was alive or dead.

However I would like to trade Liara out for the Crimson King (Black Thirteen, 30 Sneetches)

So am I good now?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Saint of Killers' Gun.

?

@thedarklordpandamonium If I were to pick someone like say..Nico Robin..how many times would she be able to duplicate her limbs? They wouldn't count towards the size limit of the teams since they're not technically full duplicates.

You may not choose team members who would have equipment that can be bought.

Devil Fruits can be bought.

Nico Robin has a Devil Fruit.

e.g. you cannot choose Nico Robin.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By batnorris

@thedarklordpandamonium: hey if I give you my team can you save my spot till I give you gear?

Nightcrawler

Deathstroke

Agent venom

Bullseye

SpOCK

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Pokergeist
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

You equipped Roland with the SoK.

If Roland and Spawn were to team up against Flaggs and Liara, Roland would use the SoK and kill Flaggs, and then they would team up on Liara.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

You equipped Roland with the SoK.

If Roland and Spawn were to team up against Flaggs and Liara, Roland would use the SoK and kill Flaggs, and then they would team up on Liara.

Ah thats not fair. SoK is a weapon he would never have in a random match. Its not even fair to add it. Anyone I equip with the Gun is a auto win. So by that logic I cannot have the gun to use as a item. Whats the point?!

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

The rule is in place to stop you from equipping a character with, say, the Destroyer Armor and being like 'lol I can't lose'. It creates a balance with items, and also ensures that you can't have characters that are super-outside the limitations.

Not because you would win, but because all of the judges would vote against you.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By New_World_Order

@thedarklordpandamonium

• Lucky Number 7
  • PlanesWalker-Ral Zerk

Team

1. Moon Knight carbonadium amour, TripWire guns
  2. Shippuden Rock Lee (Naruto Series)
  3. Shippuden Neji Hyggua (Naruto Series)
  4. Shippuden Shikamaru Nara (Naruto Series)
  5. Black Panther vibranium amour

Item Points Spent-8

• (2) Anti-Metal Claws (Black Panther)
  • (1) Super Soldier Serum - Captain America
  • (2) Magneto’s Helmet
  • (2) Invisibility Cloak – Harry Potter
  • (1) Legion Flight Ring

Perk Points Spent-2PP

• · Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better!
  • · Invisibility Cloak? LOL – Choosing only characters with significant stealth abilities grants your whole team Byakugan from Naruto.
  • · Psychic Communication Links – Psychic comm links and regular comm links; what your team does, they do together, moving as one perfectly coordinated unit.
  • . Bloodlust - Whoever made morals CLEARLY meant for them to be turned off. No character, nothing.
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

You have to spend all the PP, but I assume you're still thinking, so...*wink*

Though admittedly I have no idea what would happen if your Naruto characters got Byakugan, I'll have to think on it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2:

The rule is in place to stop you from equipping a character with, say, the Destroyer Armor and being like 'lol I can't lose'. It creates a balance with items, and also ensures that you can't have characters that are super-outside the limitations.

Not because you would win, but because all of the judges would vote against you.

So why have the Destroyer Armor listed? I mean, whats the point of it being there if it cannot be used? No one with these stats and nor BFR can beat it? Or the SoK guns either.

Anyway Randal Flagg has a Magic Anti Bullet shield that stops rounds fired from the Guns made of the Omniverse. Flagg can stop the Bullet of the near featless SoK bullet.

So he should still be ok.

Also what is the rule of Characters having the same gear. Example Crimson King owns the Pink Sphere for a long time and Flagg used it many times. So can they both have a Pink Sphere?

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#125  Edited By BataTest

Planeswalker - Gideon Jura

Lucky Number - 86

Rock Lee

Iron Fist

Karate Kid

Kenshiro

Item Points Spent: 20

(1) Ring of Free Movement – Character’s movement cannot be impaired - All

(1) Agatha’s Mask - D&D - All

(3) Many Hued Cloak of Displacement - D&D - All

Perks

Martial Law

One Hand Tied

Meek Inherit Earth

Images of Ikonn

Invisibility Cloak

Psychic Communication Links

Bloodlust

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By batnorris

@thedarklordpandamonium:

3 vibranium mesh suits/adamantium skeleton 12 points

Battle computer 7 points

(1) Sonic Grenades – 3(1) Pumpkin Bombs – 5(1) Fear Toxin Grenades – 2

(2) Adamantium Ammunition – One Character gets unlimited Adamantium ammunition for whatever weapons they have.

(1) Bow and Trick Arrows - Green Arrow (You should choose which arrows)

(13) Mjolnir

(2) Goblin Serum, Glider, 5 Pumpkin and Gas Bombs - Green Goblin

Btw, how skilled is one of my members allowed to be with mjlnor? Do they get a month training or do they just have to adapt to it?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

It can be used.

And no, the bullet killed god and it will kill flaggs.

This isn't a rule so much as it is a general rule of thumb. You're going to have to deal with your team getting brainwashed, etc.

Diredrill-

That's a lot of perks.

Also if you equipped say Avatar Aang with bleeding edge and had anyone on your team at all with telepathy, telekinesis, magic, cryokinesis etc you would be able to win.

But again it's not a specific limitation so much as it is advice. You'll be lucky to get 2 matches where all your chars perks etc function exactly as intended, and if you buff up one char you may not care for the consequences. You can take it, but it'll be a gamble.

That said not sure why you want 2 moonstones for one char.

There is a purpose to it. I'll wait and see if anyone can figure it out...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

It can be used.

And no, the bullet killed god and it will kill flaggs.

This isn't a rule so much as it is a general rule of thumb. You're going to have to deal with your team getting brainwashed, etc.

Diredrill-

That's a lot of perks.

Also if you equipped say Avatar Aang with bleeding edge and had anyone on your team at all with telepathy, telekinesis, magic, cryokinesis etc you would be able to win.

There is a purpose to it. I'll wait and see if anyone can figure it out...

To be fair God was depowered, thus he could not be killed till taken off his throne and that was the plot.....

Im out. I cannot think of any good combo with gear that will not make it where one member can beat another. Maybe next time.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

It's not where one can beat the other, it's where 2 can be beaten by the rest of the team...makes it less advantageous to have one hand tied.

And again, it isn't a rule so much as it is advice.

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

It's not where one can beat the other, it's where 2 can be beaten by the rest of the team...makes it less advantageous to have one hand tied.

And again, it isn't a rule so much as it is advice.

Im confused again. So is my team legal or is it unaccepted?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: If that is the case then I'll switch out one of the Moon Stones with the Amulet of Isis and put it on Brand. As Isis was a woman, I get it for 5 points. Given this my team, can now defeat each other in every situation.

So my team would be as follows:

Planes Walker: Tibalt

Lucky Number: 42

The Team:

• Mystique
  • Sage (Moonstone)
  • Pixie (Soul Sword and Armor)
  • Abigail Brand (Amulet of Isis)

The Perks

• (1P) Full Knowledge
  • (3P) 4+ Requirement Perks
  • Weapon Ex - Gain Carbonadium Melee Weapon for every team member
  • Absolute Power - Gain a shot of MGH for every team member
  • Syfy is a Stupid Name - Gain 2 Borg Drones
  • Ex-Men - Gain Bastion
  • More Like Professor SuX - Gain Danger and 1 Month Extra Training
  • Girl Power - Girl Items 25% Off
  • One Hand Tied - +1 Character Assist

First Round Items (14)

Soul Sword and Armor - Pixie (5 -> 4 Points)

Moonstone - Sage (7 -> 5 Points)

Amulet of Isis - Brand (7 -> 5 Points

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batatest:

Same characters are allowed, read the OP.

Cadence - Your team is in but I would recommend you try to adhere to that advice. SoK is really only utilizable if you have a 5 man team.

Diredrill - Great. Congratulations.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batatest:

Same characters are allowed, read the OP.

Cadence - Your team is in but I would recommend you try to adhere to that advice. SoK is really only utilizable if you have a 5 man team.

Diredrill - Great. Congratulations.

Ah, I see now.

Is there a penalty to having 5 vs 4?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

4-man teams qualify for One Hand Tied which is a really good perk.

5-man teams do not.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team "I Enter Too many of these Tournaments"

• Ultimate Hawkeye (Marvel) (15 Normal Arrows & Compound Bow )
  • Cyborg (DC) ( Cybernetically Enhanced Body & Weapons System )
  • Subject Delta (Bioshock) ( Rivet Gun, Drill )
  • Captain Rex (Starwars) ( Phase II Armor, 2 Blaster Pistols, 3 EMP Grenades )

This would get me the Every Color of the Rainbow Perk & One Hand Tied Perk, Meek Inherit Earth perk, and We Built it Perk, correct?

Lucky Number - 03

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Pokergeist

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well If I add another character I would add to the Team the Crimson King (Pink Sphere, Black Thirteen, 30 Sneetches)

Edit: I also like to change Lira out for Violator.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 juiceboks  Moderator

@cadencev2:

Saint of Killers' Gun.

?

@juiceboks said:

Okay well what if I pick Bob and give him the Hana Hana no Mi fruit? How many duplicate appendages could he make?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: I'll take the psychic communication link for the last perk, I already assigned the talismans. Oga is getting dog and snake, Amon is getting rabbit, Staz is getting horse.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium Actually I'll assign the Battle Computer to Bass.

Have you chosen a replacement for Dr. Gero yet?

@thedarklordpandamonium: I'll take the psychic communication link for the last perk, I already assigned the talismans. Oga is getting dog and snake, Amon is getting rabbit, Staz is getting horse.

You can't split them up like that. The Talismans come in 2s.

@thedarklordpandamonium: Is there room for entrants still?

Yep

@thedarklordpandamonium: Well If I add another character I would add to the Team the Crimson King (Pink Sphere, Black Thirteen, 30 Sneetches)

Edit: I also like to change Lira out for Violator.

Okay. What is a 'pink sphere'?

Team "I Enter Too many of these Tournaments"

• Ultimate Hawkeye (Marvel) (15 Normal Arrows & Compound Bow )
  • Cyborg (DC) ( Cybernetically Enhanced Body & Weapons System )
  • Subject Delta (Bioshock) ( Rivet Gun, Drill )
  • Captain Rex (Starwars) ( Phase II Armor, 2 Blaster Pistols, 3 EMP Grenades )

This would get me the Every Color of the Rainbow Perk & One Hand Tied Perk, Meek Inherit Earth perk, and We Built it Perk, correct?

Lucky Number - 03

Not Every Color of the Rainbow; Cyborg and Ult. Hawkeye are both from comics.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@cadencev2:

Saint of Killers' Gun.

?

@juiceboks said:

Okay well what if I pick Bob and give him the Hana Hana no Mi fruit? How many duplicate appendages could he make?

None. You're only allowed to use feats from the first month of when the users had the Devil Fruit, and Nico got that ability post-timeskip iirc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really hate having to assign items like this lol, wish it could just be the character, some of their gear, and perks i:

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could I replace Cyborg with Hatter Madigan from the Looking Glass War's book series?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: It is one of the thirteen Seeing Spheres that have Psy Power to them.

I want to change my Team by alot.

Spawn Second Metamorphis (Laser Cannons, Communication Headset)

Roland of Gilead (Fathers Revolvers, Billy Bumbler, Demon Jawbone, Skolpadda, Hand Radio)

Randal Flagg (Poisons, Maerlyn's Grapefruit, Black Thirteen, Cross Bow, 50 Ravens, Hand Radio)

Ultimate Spider Man Peter (Web Shooters, SHIELD Communicator)

Ultimate Spider Man Miles (Web Shooters, SHIELD Communicator)

Syfy is a Stupid Name – Choosing all science fiction characters earns you 2 T-800s.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Sovereign91001

@thedarklordpandamonium

Planeswalker: Tezzeret

Lucky Number: 21

Team

Guyver I (Sho)

Kakashi Hatake

Ichigo Kurosaki (Hueco Mundo arc)

Clare (Claymore)

Perks

· Full Knowledge – It’s like Wikipedia, but better! (Spent 1 Point)

· Takebacksies – You gain the ability to take back tactics or moves, adapting to your opponent. (Spent 1 Point)

Unlimited Power – Choosing only characters who are at all the limits (ALL OF THE LIMITS) grants you limits off. Doesn’t seem useful…? Well, think. *wink* (Spent 1 Point)

Martial Law – Choosing only hand to hand fighters earns your team Vibranium armor that does not inhibit combat. (Spent 1 Point)

Earned Perks

One Hand Tied – Choosing only 4 members for your team grants you 1 extra Character Assist per round.

I Am The Law – Choosing only Anti-Heroes/Anti-Villains earns you Complete Morals Off.

· Images of Ikonn – Choosing only characters who have been willing to die for their cause grants each member of your team an Eldunari from Eragon.

· Japan is Weird – Choosing all anime/manga characters earns you 1 year of training with your items.

Gear

Spider-Sense (Kakashi) -4

Battle Computer (Kakashi) -7

10 T-Sphere's (Team) -4

(15 Spent)