Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Two panthers vs Two batmen 

Both have standard Gear. (T'challa is in his Hudlin run stuff) 

Fight takes place in NYC. No blood lust. Morals on. No prep. Win is by KO. Both teams at peak. Who takes it and why?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Nelomaxwell:  I'd say stalemate honestly. T'Challa can match Bruce pretty much blow for blow and I haven't seen Shuri do anything that leads me to believe he's better then Dick.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467

Either way. Panther could defeat BatMan or Dick individually, but in my opinion, Shuri is the weaklink. It depends on who defeats who first. 

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@Nelomaxwell: What was the point of this? Fighting animals is not even remotely similar to fighting trained fighters. Besides, BatMan has more than once beaten animals (tigers, sharks, etc.), and I believe Dick has done the same. 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Nelomaxwell:  Very impressive, I must admit. But it's still nothing above Dick's best non PIS feats.

I still see a stalemate.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Silver2467:  I was trying to show Shuri's strength. Just to give some perspective. That's all alot of people haven' t seen things Shuri has done. Where has Dick done this I'd like to read that, he's one of my fave DC guys.  

@Crom-Cruach:  Oh i agree.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@Nelomaxwell: Not sure. I could be wrong about it. 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Silver2467:  I would post Shuri's other feats but there are so Few and I haven't finished Doom war.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Nelomaxwell: The big issue in this fight really is Bruce versus T'Challa in my opinion. T'Challa at Hudlin's run was when he had those new mystical enhancements right?

If that is true then it means T'Challa here takes the physical superiority to Bruce. But then again, there are plenty of amazing Bruce stories where that didn't stop him from pulling a victory even against some pretty devious opponents. That said, T'Challa is one dude few in his power class can match.

Based on my knowledge I'd say stalemate. But that's because I have a lot of respect for everything I've seen T'Challa do and not enough knowledge on Shuri.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Silver2467
@Nelomaxwell: No problem. Maybe Static could provide some insight when he gets online. He is the Vine expert on Panther (and related characters). 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Silver2467:  Yeah I know, that's my homey right there cause Panther is my fav hero. I'm trying to find all Panther related books.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silver2467
@Nelomaxwell: I will be interested in his input when he gets online. 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Nelomaxwell said:
" cause Panther is my fav hero."
I am honestly pissed off Deadpool got a movie but T'Challa didn't...
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Crom-Cruach:  Me too. I don't know when DP got so popular. But They were talking about a Panther movie for mad long.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sexy_merc
@Nelomaxwell: Panther is your favorite hero? Very nice
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@Crom-Cruach said: 
I am honestly pissed off Deadpool got a movie but T'Challa didn't... "
Co-signed. 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Crom-Cruach:  Me too. I don't know when DP got so popular. "
I think it was after the Daniel Way run or something. I honestly don't understand why people like DP. When written seriously, he's nothing new or interesting. Just another assassin/merc with a tragic past they propped up by having him beat wolverine. In his current run he's nothing but an annoying waste of space and resources when far better characters are languishing in obscurity.

@Nelomaxwell said:
"  They were talking about a Panther movie for mad long. "
Really? I'd pay to see that. A well done Black Panther movie would be awesome.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Nelomaxwell said:
" @Crom-Cruach:  Me too. I don't know when DP got so popular. "
I think it was after the Daniel Way run or something. I honestly don't understand why people like DP. When written seriously, he's nothing new or interesting. Just another assassin/merc with a tragic past they propped up by having him beat wolverine. In his current run he's nothing but an annoying waste of space and resources when far better characters are languishing in obscurity.

@Nelomaxwell said:
"  They were talking about a Panther movie for mad long. "
Really? I'd pay to see that. A well done Black Panther movie would be awesome. "
QF-freaking-T. Well said on both counts. 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Sexy Merc: Yes. He wasn't always I used to be a DC head, loved Batman. Then My older bro turned me on to the BP  marvel knights run I was like wow, I hope they do something with him.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Silver2467: You know what's funny people are like so sure who should play the panther or at least the top two and still no one has done anything in relation to a movie and they shafted the show.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Silver2467: You know what's funny people are like so sure who should play the panther or at least the top two and still no one has done anything in relation to a movie and they shafted the show. "
I think this just illustrates one of the big problem with the U.S Comic industry, the hypocrisy.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silver2467
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Nelomaxwell said:
" @Silver2467: You know what's funny people are like so sure who should play the panther or at least the top two and still no one has done anything in relation to a movie and they shafted the show. "
I think this just illustrates one of the big problem with the U.S Comic industry, the hypocrisy. "
Sad but true. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus

i think team 1...

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@difficlus: Why so?
I'm thinking stalemate and I love Team 1
imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By imblackjames

i say the panthers win this fight

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Static Shock

I see a stalemate. However, Shuri doesn't come close to Dick, at all.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Static Shock said:
" However, Shuri doesn't come close to Dick, at all. "
how good is she actually? What are her best feats? I don't know anything about her beyond the bare minimum. I know T'Challa enough to know he's clearly in Bruce's league. But Shuri is a real blind spot for me.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Crom-Cruach: She's not as good as T'Challa, that's for sure. She's a decent fighter in her own right with gadgets much different from T'Challa's. But, she lacks any decent feats. I'm confident that she could hold off Dick, but she would eventually lose to him.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By spidey 15

IMO, Dick might beat Shuri.  
Current T'Challa should beat Bruce due to superior physical stats and equal skills. And then T'Challa should beat Dick. 
=]

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  Dude, who's the guy from your avatar again? I planned on using him as my avatar, but couldn't remember his name.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: This is spider-man. It's from the American son series where Sue gaves him a venom suit that Reed had made for him. 
=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  Oh..didn't know it was spidey. I meant another character, do you know him? He has a similar costume like that, but its color red...and he looks like ultimate Hawkeye.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: Can you post a pic of him please? 
=]
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  I can't, I don't know his name.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: Are you talking about him? 

No Caption Provided
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lagoon_boy
Nope. I'm talking about your current avatar. His mask is similar to yours, only it was red and he had goggles on.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spidey 15
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lagoon_boy
@spidey 15:  AHA!!! THANKS MAN!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@lagoon_boy: You are welcome. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock said:
" I see a stalemate. However, Shuri doesn't come close to Dick, at all. "
Why stalemate? 
=]
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@spidey 15: It actually depends on the match-ups. I'm more inclined to go with Bruce and Dick, since Shuri is the weakest link.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock said:
" @spidey 15: It actually depends on the match-ups. I'm more inclined to go with Bruce and Dick, since Shuri is the weakest link. "
I think team stands a good chance due to T'Challa. 
Since he has superhuman stats and he is equally skilled to Batman, he should be able to beat either Dick or Bruce alone. Maybe Shuri, is the weakest link here, but she should be able to hold her own, until BP beat his opponent. 
=]
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Now honestly, while i want to say stalemate....i think the Batmen will take it. The obvious match-ups are Bruce vs T'Challa and Shuri vs Dick. Mostly b/c if you put them 2gether then Dick and Shuri are the obvious subordinates (based on interplay between characters, i mean look at how T'Challa was calling the shots even during her "reign" while fighting the Doomwar) T'Challa (now correct me but i think the Hudlin run was the one where he got amped right??? If not then someone point me the right way, i'm just gonna use Doomwar T'Challa 4 the peak in this argument, n peak human 4 the lows). T'Challa is one of the few men that i'm positive it's a coin toss when he faces Bruce in the ring, with or w/o all the gadgets. It's the kind of fight that you'd make a mint off in pay-per-view. Both are martial arts masters, and master strategists. Honestly i'd b more interested in a full blown war between them w/ access to all their influence..but w/ what we have i see them matching each other. Though if it's T'Challa w/ the enhanced strength and endurance n such from that anonymous Panther deity, then i'd give him the edge. The problem is Shuri.....i just don't see her as being able to take out Dick. I'm sry but i'd give him the solid majority. An Dick, especially considering the level of experience he and Bruce have working in tandem, would be just the edge that Bruce needs ta take out T'Challa. I think Dick would fall in the end, but it would be enough for them to clinch a victory. So i'll give the Bats...7/10.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock
@Emerald_General_Jai: T'Challa got amped in volume four, after Maberry took over the book.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

@Static Shock said:
" @Emerald_General_Jai: T'Challa got amped in volume four, after Maberry took over the book. "
Then def Bruce n Dick.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spidey 15
@Emerald_General_Jai: Why Bruce and Dick? 
=]
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MzombieX
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Now honestly, while i want to say stalemate....i think the Batmen will take it. The obvious match-ups are Bruce vs T'Challa and Shuri vs Dick. Mostly b/c if you put them 2gether then Dick and Shuri are the obvious subordinates (based on interplay between characters, i mean look at how T'Challa was calling the shots even during her "reign" while fighting the Doomwar) T'Challa (now correct me but i think the Hudlin run was the one where he got amped right??? If not then someone point me the right way, i'm just gonna use Doomwar T'Challa 4 the peak in this argument, n peak human 4 the lows). T'Challa is one of the few men that i'm positive it's a coin toss when he faces Bruce in the ring, with or w/o all the gadgets. It's the kind of fight that you'd make a mint off in pay-per-view. Both are martial arts masters, and master strategists. Honestly i'd b more interested in a full blown war between them w/ access to all their influence..but w/ what we have i see them matching each other. Though if it's T'Challa w/ the enhanced strength and endurance n such from that anonymous Panther deity, then i'd give him the edge. The problem is Shuri.....i just don't see her as being able to take out Dick. I'm sry but i'd give him the solid majority. An Dick, especially considering the level of experience he and Bruce have working in tandem, would be just the edge that Bruce needs ta take out T'Challa. I think Dick would fall in the end, but it would be enough for them to clinch a victory. So i'll give the Bats...7/10. "

So you're basically saying that even if T'Challa might be able to take out Bruce, that you think Dick would most likely be able to take out Shuri faster than T'Challa can take out Bruce? 
This would of course allow the Bats to double team Panther ... that's pretty reasonable. Nice call.

I agree that Panther should take out Batman and Dick should take out Shuri ... so I guess it really does depend on who can take out who the fastest in the end. 
I think Dick has the experience and of course a larger library of feats over Shuri ... but then again, aren't Shuri's physical stats over Dick's? Like enhanced strength, senses, etc. 
If so it could make up the difference and she could "maybe" hold her own longer than one might think. Her only real fault for lack of feats is being a newer character ... not necessarily incapable. 

Good matchup either way. Definitely a very even fight.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49  Edited By ComicStooge

Dick took down all the main Batman rouges all by himself, all at the same time, while under the effect of scarecrows gas, when he was Pre-Batman. Bruce is well...he's BATMAN! 

The 2 Batman win here.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Static Shock: Thanks man i was waiting for the weight in. 

@MzombieX: Poor Shuri she's so new so her feats list is limited.